"Nah, he hasn't tried to eat me... yet. But he has tried to tenderize others by repeatedly smacking them on hard surfaces, among other things. As far as I know, he has no successful attempts in turning anyone into dinner, which is a good thing.

And as for turning into Pokemon, I uh... got a few transformations while world-hopping. Even had time mastered some Mega Evolution and Gigantamax."

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

sageheader_by_necessity4fun-dc99caa.png

Mood: Enlightened, Confused, Thoughful
Tags: (T'Challa, Leo)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Well, that had been... easy. It felt a bit too easy, to be honest. But with the reassurance he had received back from the man, Sage had been met with a level of understanding and level-headedness that he wasn't used to. And it felt both great and odd... Perhaps the pyromancer had wrongly let the marginalization back home get to him in waves of self-deprecation. Yeeeah, that was, that was probably it. Maaan, if only some certain others could have been as accepting and welcoming as this fellow was being. Then he'd have been the best instructor Sage had never had. Well, other than the meditation teacher, who... Might be just as impressed as he was with how chill this guy was!

The king had, however, taken the young man's spirituality on the deeper end and in the process caused a misunderstanding. Taken by surprise by the statement of how 'the light bulb would run in the green veld' or whichever that meant, the ex-college student had come to a full halt, once more blinking and trying to comprehend what was actually being said. Was that an afterlife analogy? Other worlds believed in a life beyond death, right? Sooooo, did that mean that he truly believed objects had 'Lights' too? Or whatever the analogous for Souls were in this universe??? As confusing as it was to him, the notion of hierarchy once more barred Sage from saying anything, or to try and correct the whole matter, instead just being the most respectful of this different culture he was being exposed to as he could...

"Riiiight, I suppose that makes sense...", nope! It didn't, at least not until the next part, "And yeah, good point! It was an accident, I swear, it's like- Y-you know? Pacifist, guns... We hadn't started started yet, so I wasn't ready for those. But uhhh, it should be okay now! D-definitely!", wow so much confidence.

"Aaanyway! Thank you so much for hearing me out, this was surprisingly nice, for a confession. But really, I'd hate to see you tell you sis to check on something that wasn't actually broken until I broke it. Biiiig heavy conscience. A friend used to say a lot like, 'Sey I get that you've been raised too well and such, but you worry too much about very little sometimes.', which is absolutely true- Annnd I'm rambling nonsense again, aren't I? I should stop talking now and just go back to Leo.", laughed awkwardly for a moment, Sage had then bowed down once more, though a small, much quicker one, "Thanks for everything, it will be an honor to work alongside you, really."

And then he was off towards the milkshake location.

On his way there, the pyromancer couldn't hope but wander in his thoughts about the whole encounter a bit more. As always he had been very close to asking 'Are you sure?' at the rebound statements, how could he not? Sometimes others were just being polite instead of genuine about the things that bothered them, so he asked that a lot. But then it hit him, someone that calm and level-headed had probably thought well on the matter already, so yes, he was very sure.

The whole thing with the lamp though, that was still odd. Could objects really have a Light of their own? Sage had never seen it that way, it was more of a matter that, well, you took something from nature to make use of it right? So at least whichever was done with it should be used as much as possible until the things natural life-span was over and thus a fulfilled purpose. That you gave to it. So since the lamp did not burn out on its own and instead by external forces, that was considered wasteful and was bad.
Buuut that was probably where they differed. The young man had been raised with a bunch of non-materialistic and modest principles, where simply replacing the lamp was a rather middle-tier deal... For a place like Wakanda? Pfft, that would be child's play! If he ever met someone else that could be just as much into re-using stuff as the Phoenix Clan was, Sage would be legitimately shocked.

With a vanilla milkshake now in hands, the young man had made his way back to Leo, just in time to hear the other explain what a hamburger was to a white-haired woman. One glance at her medieval-ish clothes had been more than enough to cue him in the context and really made him think, had Hershel ever seen a burger before? He'd probably be all over it given how much the cleric enjoyed cooking... Oh well, as soon as the two were done, he had stuffed the milkshake top-up into his pocket, using it as some type of improvised cup holder and taken his bag of food back from his new friend's hands:

"Annd back, thanks for holding these for me, man! That was very helpful~", Sage had nodded to himself for emphasis, slowly and carefully taking the burger wrapping back out of the package, "Now I have the bracelet, and the watch thing, I'm getting aaall strapped up around here~!", he had merely been able to take a bite, a tiny, timid one, off of the sandwich before realizing just what Shujinko was doing and blinking in confusion again.

Well, it was kind of cute, but also kind of concerning, "Don't cats like, not like having their ears like, blocked or messed with?", it wasn't a lecture, it was more just out loud self-speculation that hanged in the air as he took a new bite of the burger.

Daaaamn these were good!!

Last edited:
“Yeah. It’s the exact reason. I was cloned from my father when he was in his late 40s, and I was made to be expendable. I can’t reproduce or anything like that. When I’m gone, I’m gone.”
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon slowly inches closer and closer to the side of Snake's face until his noce and forhead pressed against the side of Snake's face "You cant ignore meee..." Falcon whispers darkly to Snake
Venom Snake Venom Snake

“Fucking hell, like a clingy animal. Yes I see and hear you, I was just talking to this kind lady.” Snake spoke, taking a step away from falcon.

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Snake! ...Language. And excuuuuuse me if I wanted to meet a familiar face amongst a crowd full of weirdos! Also, I'm sorry for interrupting your convo, by all means, finish your talk with this--" Falcon stops once he looks at Lelean, somewhat perplexed as to what she is "Forgive me for asking a potentially rude question...But what are you? Actually, who are you would be appropriate. You are a person afterall."
Venom Snake Venom Snake DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Leo shrugged. "Well, I didn't come up with the name." He said as he grabbed one for himself with his non-occupied hand. He proceeded to unwrap it with his teeth and take a bite of the glorified sandwich itself, and as his mouth was full of burger-y goodness and the burger itself remained in his palm, he looked back up to Ciri and said in a muffled voice, "They sure taste great, though!" All while bits of burger fell out the corners of his mouth, and the ones that didn't messily stick to his chin fell to the foreign soil below. Blake thanking him caught him out of his happy, food filled trance, however, as he turned around and faced the faunus. "Oh, uh... no problem, Blake." He said. It didn't take him long to notice Arthur right next to her, yet another survivor of The Tesseract Incident. He hadn't gotten to know the man on much more than a first-name basis, but he felt it would be rude not to greet him regardless. So, timidly, he rose a hand in a sort of half-wave towards the man. "Hey, Arthur... uh, long time no see?"

All the talk about cannablism was enough to put Jason right back on edge, though. The gunslinger huffed and walked over to the trio of Rex, Ben, and Benedict. "Can we not openly talk about eating each other? Otherwise, you might give certain people more ideas." Jason said in a low half-whisper, motioning to Lucky with his thumb with the "people" part of his sentence.

T'Challa, meanwhile, maintained his polite smile and kingly demeanor as Sage ended the conversation and walked away from him. "And it will be an honor to work alongside you as well." His words were met with one final nod of his head, before Sage finally ventured out into the lands of the milkshakes.

By the time Sage had arrived, Leo was already halfway through his own burger. When Sage took the bag back from Leo, the teen nodded, his mouth too full of bread, meat, and assorted condements to make any sort of audible reply. Leo already had strapped up with his own devices before everyone arrived, so he merely gave Sage a thumbs up and a smile while he continued munching down on his food.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Crow Crow Topless Topless

PROLOGUE

BLACKHAT
Mentions: open for mentions
Default mention: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

tick tock tick tock was The only sound in a small office of an infamous villain. No one dared to catch him, they ran in terror and fright from this baddie. He wore a black cloak, red shirt, and tan boxers, but why was he bad in the first place? No one knows, and no one cares to ask him. A black top hat sat on top of his head, figures how he gotten the name "blackhat".

What was he doing this early in The morning? Trying to recruit villains of course, after all, that's what his goal is.
tick tock tick tock tick... tock...
But it was quiet, to quiet...
After the original hideout closed down, it has became way to quiet around his joints, he couldn't stand it, yet he likes it.

He slumped in his chair when his scientist ran in and gave him a letter, a message to be exact.
"I told you to stay out of my... what's this?"
The scientist didn't answer, he kept his mouth shut.
The villain grumbled and opened it, a stern look came on his face when it mentioned "multiverse" and "gandondolf"
"keep an eye on the fort, I have to go someplace. Dont cause any trouble...", was The last words before he disappeared into the portal that appeared next to him.

He quickly appeared in front of everyone and just stared, "I demand to know why I was called here, from this message you speak of" his husky voice boomed through the air. He knew about this organization, but quite forgotten it.

SPINEL
Mentions: open
Default: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK
What was that?
A horn, from the top of.... a spaceship? An... injector, if it's what it was. A large pink figure hopped down and snickered at Steven and the others
"well well well well well! Lemme get a look at the menagerie! You must be amethyst. You must be garnet, and pink diamond's... pearl, well she took you with her isn't that just... swell!?"
The tall figure with a pearl in her head couldn't believe it,"it can't be..."
"Oh hohohooho... but it can be, and it is! I got a new style. And a few new TOYS that are gonna put an end to your 'happily ever after' ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!"
Stevin stepped up,"whoa-whoa this has got to be a misunderstanding. In case you haven't heard I've established peace across the-"
"Yeah yeah I've- what!? Who sent me this message!? I'm really busy whoever sent me this!!", she stared at the message in her hand.
The gems looked at each other, with weapons in hand.
Spinel quickly skimmed through it, catching keywords of a multiverse organization,"we'll finish this later Steven, don't think your pesty little planet is still alive!" And she disappeared.

She appeared in front of blackhat and asked The same message as he did. [/COLOR]​

Last edited:
If Jason's face was readily available, he'd be facepalming right now. Instead, to mimick the action of a facepalm, the man simply slapped his hand against the front of his helmet and slowly dragged it downwards. "Did anyone listen to anything I've been saying for the past hour?"

Virus Virus

kindpng_5029417.png"To be honest, it's understandable. For most of us, this is our first exposure to such a concept as the multiverse. Some of us aren't quite used to it nor the stakes ahead of us. Quit alot to handle on the first go-round I would imagine."
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Jason just sighed at Captain Falcon even louder, before turning to face the more sane Lars instead. "Yeah, I get that. It's just..." Red Hood paused once more and suspired again, slumping forward a bit in a slight show of defeat. "There's a lot riding on this, ya know? Like, we're all fucked if we don't get this done. So, once again, excuse me if I'm just a little bit on edge."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

kindpng_5029417.png"Understandable, believe me. I had been caught up in similar situations myself though not of this scale. But whatever the case, I'm confident we can pull through, even if just barely. We just need to keep our heads up high long enough to see the end. Atleast, you got the army you needed and the plan to do it. Even if everyone isn't on board yet, I guarantee you most of us are." Lars assures the vigilante

"Owch. No way to make a clone of you and someone else to get a tyke with a longer lifespan? Guess the technology isnt there for your world yet." Lealan pushes the Idea out. Seems cloning tech of his world isnt that advanced. Then a familiar man in Blue gets reeeeeeally close to them and interupts their conversation.
"I am Lealan Deathweed. I am a Floran, and I was at Blood Gultch, if you don't remember."
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Venom Snake Venom Snake

"Yeah, I guess..." Jason muttered, though he still remained slumped forward. His head tilted upwards so he could look at Lars, before then turning to look at the
"army" they had gathered. "I just hope everyone here stops trying to kill and each other before we set out."

"At Blood Gulch? Hmmmmm..." Captain Falcon strokes his chin as he examines Lelean "I dont knooow...I was at Blood Gulch with several others but I think I'd wouldve remembered a green cutie like yourself if that were the case!" Falcon pokes Lelean's cheek
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"Yes. We certainly dont need to be doing any of that. So you might've brought in some oddballs too. We just utilize whatever strength they towards the fight... If it doesnt kill us first that is."

tumblr_inline_n9meaz61wV1s81zze.png

"Well, it's not like any of us really had a say in the matter," Jason replied, having returned to an upright standing position and crossed his arms. "You were all picked almost randomly. Many of you have some pre-established connection with the Multiverse or each other, but some of you wee picked based off of your aptitude in your respective fields. Whether or not you're an evil, psychotic rabbit or some other shit doesn't matter anymore. We're all on the same side now, whether we like it or not."

“Well, technology was pretty advanced. They could’ve made my lifespan much longer. But again, they wanted me to be a solider and nothing else, so they made me have a shorter lifespan. Hell, almost everyone in the world had nanomachines in them, which allowed for absolute control. Control of the battlefield, politics, everything.”
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Ike Plymont
1591289750231.png

"Oh, hey, guys..." Came a new voice. Some of you might recognize the teenage sounding voice from The Tesseract Incident, or even The Cape.

leonardo-watch-from-blood-blockade-battlefront.png

"This is... a lot more people than were here before. I guess this means that we're about to head out, right?" Leonardo Watch, the owner of the voice in question, asked. In his hands appeared to be two brown bags full of an assortment of foods. Fruits, vegetables, candy, and even some wrapped burgers. On top of his head appeared to be a tray full of drinks. There was some coffee, some milkshakes, and some smoothies. "I went ahead and brought all of you food. It turns out that this place has a lot of good markets."

"We try to have good consumables for our people. Just because we are secluded does not mean we are cavemen." T'Challa said with a nod and a smile, while Leo placed the bags and drinks down on the ground.

"There's some bottled water in the bags as well, in case you guys don't want the other drinks." Leo explained.
Ike was completely frozen. He didn't think things could get weirder, could they!? He was remembering all that... SHIT that had happened the last time this happened, and it was happening again!! He had tried to suppress the memories because honestly, it wasn't something he wanted to remember. He had his own life! He had two jobs, and a significant o- well... no. He currently lacked that actually. But, unknown to the little demon, things could get worse. When that.. fuckin... familiar face appeared... It wasn't unwelcome, but it wasn't a welcome sight either!!

Anyone who had been close enough to the demon at the time, would probably be able to hear a deep, stuttering breath. Hopefully, no one actually noticed his panic..

Ike tried to shuffle through the crowd, to see if there was anyone else he knew. Then again, he wasn't sure if he WANTED that. But... he had thought about it too early, because... well.. he bumped right into another familiar face...
With a vanilla milkshake now in hands, the young man had made his way back to Leo, just in time to hear the other explain what a hamburger was to a white-haired woman. One glance at her medieval-ish clothes had been more than enough to cue him in the context and really made him think, had Hershel ever seen a burger before? He'd probably be all over it given how much the cleric enjoyed cooking... Oh well, as soon as the two were done, he had stuffed the milkshake top-up into his pocket, using it as some type of improvised cup holder and taken his bag of food back from his new friend's hands:

"Annd back, thanks for holding these for me, man! That was very helpful~", Sage had nodded to himself for emphasis, slowly and carefully taking the burger wrapping back out of the package, "Now I have the bracelet, and the watch thing, I'm getting aaall strapped up around here~!", he had merely been able to take a bite, a tiny, timid one, off of the sandwich before realizing just what Shujinko was doing and blinking in confusion again.

Well, it was kind of cute, but also kind of concerning, "Don't cats like, not like having their ears like, blocked or messed with?", it wasn't a lecture, it was more just out loud self-speculation that hanged in the air as he took a new bite of the burger.

Daaaamn these were good!!
Quite literally.

He had accidentally knocked his horns against the arm of someone as he walked by. Sage... THAT Sage...

"Uh.. e-excuse m-ME!?"

Ike had turned, and tensed up the moment he laid eyes on the man. And he just. Stared.

Mentions: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @AnyoneNearSageProbably​

Leo looked down at Ike, and handed him a Snickers bar from one of the bags. It looked like he needed it because of how much he was freaking out.

M95HyMg.png

"Hey, Ike. You're not you when you're hungry. Have a Snickers."

Birb Birb

Lealan stares at Snake, her cheek being depressed by Captain Falcon and giving her a silly look. "You just said in the world, so that leads me to believe that your people don't have very advanced space travel. And even then, if they wanted a solider, wouldn't keeping you alive for longer be better? I was turned into a weapon by the Apex and they still made sure I wouldn't die easy... Although, that did lead to me destroying their facility and killing almost everyone..."
Her eyes then slide to stare at the racer. "And as far as you not remembering me, we didn't really interact. I only vaguely remember you because you were very loud."
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Venom Snake Venom Snake

• He then looks towards Megumin.

"Uh, who's this?"
    Megumin grinned at the new kid facing her. The introduction was always fun! In a flash, she had her arms twisting across her body, her feet apart, and her eyes literally glowing.

3vuxvwmvvmf01.jpg

"My name is Megumin!" She proclaimed proudly. Then, she left that half of her introduction hanging, with sweat rolling down her forehead upon remembering that she now lacked a second half to back it up. "...And that's it." She concluded, morose. "I lost my magic when I was cast into Blood Gulch. I've been stuck here at the Cape ever since."

Jason sighed and knelt down on a knee, getting to Lucky's level. He even took off his helmet and placed it by his feet, revealing his face for the first time in a while to some of these people-- or the first time period for others.

tumblr_inline_n9mnrjhkco1s81zze.png

"I want you to look me in the eye when I tell you this. And I mean really look me dead in the eye." Jason said, his voice much calmer than it had been this entire time. Still, there was an air of sterness to it, if only slightly. "What you did before doesn't matter now. I don't know who Lana is, nor do I care. But if you want to prove to everyone that you're strong, becoming an emotionless asshole willing to put his allies' lives on the line for his own end goal isn't the way to do it. You want people to take you seriously? Then start being someone worth respecting. You say emotions make you weak, but they're not. Emotions are what separate us from the people like Ganondorf and Toffee. Learn to control them. Don't hide behind some jade, or any other mystical artifact. Because the people here who want to help you-- like Sora, Megumin, and Rex? They're the ones who you'll end up needing the most. Don't make the same mistake I did, and don't fuck over the ones who want to be there for you."

With that, Jason grabbed his helmet, slipped it back on, and stood back up.

P PopcornPie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back