“Sorry, just had to get a point across to him so he doesn’t die doing something that’ll upset someone”

Rex then would let a chuckle out of nervousness when Midna mentioned the thought of him in the Twilight Realm. “Aheh. Remind me not to upset you, thanks for letting Lucky live.. for now at least, Ms... Midna right?” He said, hoping he remembered her name right.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow

Lilith
CF19A964-F03B-41D6-BA4E-4C32DC07A7FA.png

Lilith looks back at the watch, not really responding to Midna outside of a small shrug. She puts it away and casually leaves until she comes across a familiar fellow in a top hat. “Benedict is that you? I haven’t seen you in a while, you remember me right?”

Interactions:
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Himself)

Josh stood there in a state of shock, this penguin, his home, his agency.....it all seemed too familiar.....was Club Penguin Island an alternate version of Benedict’s homeworld? Or maybe there is a covert branch of “Them” agents that is strictly only penguins.....could he join? Josh felt a sudden weird feeling as he asked the penguin one simple question
“Honk?“
Translation: “Are you my guardian angel?”

All the while Benedict was now trifling through Rexs things
Ah.....what type of Pokémon may I ask? Let me guess.....exeggcute.....ah, I hope not.....I haven’t had an exeggcute omelette in ages.
He would say to Ben
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts
Crow Crow

"Alright! Don't upset me, then!" She replied with her usual toothy grin, before floating around and behind him, slapping him on the back of the head. "Yup! And, you can drop the "Ms", it makes me feel old!"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Lealan makes a note of what he's saying in her Digital Journal. "Well, David. I sssspecialize in Ssssearch and Destroy, Frontal Assault, and Ssssurvival. I can sssspend weeks in a hostile enviroment with no ssssupport, and while my hand to hand is fairly rusty, I am an expert with a multitude of weapons, both Melee and Mid to Long Range."
Venom Snake Venom Snake

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"What's that I hear? I heard...A voice.... But not just any voice! A voice...Of a smoker! ...But not just any smoker! ...The gruffest smoker to have ever existed..." Captain Falcon abruptly turns to Snake's direction "Snake!"
Venom Snake Venom Snake

“Well, Mi’Lady, I can help you out with hand to hand training if you wish. Seems we’re going to have a lot of recon work, which has a lot of downtime typically.”
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

That gave Lealan pause. Even the refined Baron didn't refer to her as such. The Floran stares at Snake as she tries to process what he just said.
"Wut?... Uh... Ssssure...?"
Venom Snake Venom Snake

“Sorry if that came off wrong. I spend most of my time away from people, so I’m kind of... what’s the word... awkward.” Snake chuckled lightly. “But in all seriousness, I’ll help you with your hand to hand, should be easy to get some of the beginners fighting styles in.”
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Lealan nods slowly. "Alright, ssssounds like a plan. Can I have my hand back, or are you going to sssshow me ssssomething?" She squeezes her hand, still in Snakes grip from the handshake earlier.
Venom Snake Venom Snake

He looked down at their hands and let go. “Sorry, this is all just a little much for me. One second I’m lying down dying from accelerated aging, next I’m young again a dm thrown into a massive shitstorm.”
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Lealan nods, letting her hand fall to her side. "I can't ssssay I know what that's like. Florans don't die of old age, we meet violent ends before that. Sssstill, accelerated aging, is that connected to you being a clone?"
Venom Snake Venom Snake

Jill didn’t know what exactly was going on. First she was fighting Umbrella’s new creatures in Racoon City, only to find herself suddenly in some bright cityscape.

41DEE284-661F-463D-9A56-9ABD20C855BD-1024x576.jpeg

Where the hell was she? Who brought her here? Then she heard the king and his associates explain Ganondorf’s threat, and the existence of The Multiverse. To be honest, after a cold, long night and no warm sun to keep her energizedthis was a welcome distraction.

Jill saw some other characters standing around, seemingly confused just like she was. Was that a ninja cat girl? A giant penguin? Some blue hedgehog and a man dressed in red and black.

The former cop walked over to the man that called himself King. Apparently he was in charge.

“Hey. look, no offense but I don’t know why you brought me here. I’ve got other lives I need to save. I’m looking for my partner, someone I care about deeply.”

residentevil3_jill_crop1585324936824.jpg_554688468.jpg

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Anybody Anybody

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Well, that put a damper on her powers. But, she could live with it, it wasn't the end of the world for her. The woman had to wonder something when hearing the explanation: If the Tesseract was powerful enough to bypass the corruption, she had to wonder just what was its limits? It had to have limits, right?

Right, I had a feeling it wouldn’t be that easy... Nothing ever is.

Leonardo handed her food in response to her question if he had some meat and it was… a bit strange looking to her. From what she was handed, it was two pieces of bread with meat in the middle. She couldn’t really complain, she did just ask for meat and wasn’t specific about it. “
Uh, thank you, Leonardo.” Opening her mouth, she took a bite of it and…

...it…

...was…

...AMAZING!

Ciri was amazed at it, how could it taste so good? But, she couldn’t stay amazed at something new for very long, she’d look weird and they had an upcoming mission. Right now, she had to figure out how to synchronize this… what was it called? Oh right, a watch.

The ashen haired woman turned to the siblings. “Could you help me figure out how to synchronize this device, please?” To clarify, she raised her left wrist to show the watch. She then looked at Leonardo. "Also, could you tell me what this food you've handed me is called?"

A new voice entered the room and she turned to find a woman who was looking for her partner and that she had other lives to save. Just what was going on back in her home that was endangering others lives? Seeing as how she hadn't really talked to any of the other people here, maybe she'd start by talking to this woman and working her way with interacting with others. "
Well, if we help these people out, we can save many more lives, including the lives you wish to save and whoever your partner is."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

TANDEM
Tandem1.PNG
"Awww, you actually kept it! I feel all fuzzy inside now!"

I had a smug yet satisfied grin on my face, fidgeting a bit as a joke. For real, I'm glad he kept it. Not every day I go around giving people Yoyos for the sake of 'remembering each other'. I would have given one to the lady in the Tesseract Incident but she's dead. Oh well, more Yoyos for me! More and more people bumped into the conversation and I gradually lost interest since I have no idea who these people are except for Cat Ears. Feels like my time at the start of Point Zero where I had no one to be acquainted with. The first time I tried talking to somebody there: He tried to intimidate me.

Seriously, what the heck was that skeleton even?!

Then a voice asked if I knew this place and also called me ma'am?! Do I really look like a girl? I should grow facial hair or something. I turned to him with a scowl and after realizing it was just a little kid, I decided to not glare at him. Instead, I'll smile.

"I know I'm not the manliest lookin' out of the bunch but it's still obvious that I'm a boy, kiddo. Look at my muscles!" I pointed out, flexing my bicep to show him a sign of my masculinity.

"Also, you're asking the wrong guy here, never been or heard of this place before in my life but what I do know is that we're here to stop some chump from taking over the multiverse."

That sentence might have raised more questions than it answers. Oh well!

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

"Well, you were not brought here against your will. You had a choice in the matter, and now you are here." T'Challa said to Jill simply.

"Besides," Red Hood said, butting in as he walked over to Jill. "If you don't help us stop Ganondorf, then you won't have a partner to save. Because, in case ya didn't know, the Multiverse encompasses every universe. If we don't stop Ganondorf, your universe is fucked too."

"You're welcome. Also, you can just call me Leo," Leo replied to Ciri, only to watch as she chewed into the burger he handed her, and her eyes lit up in a burst of pure euphoria. When she asked what the food was called, Leo lifted a brow. "That's called a hamburger..." He said, a bit confused. He still was used to everyone around him knowing what burgers were. Even after years had passed, The Multiverse still took some getting used to. "Oh, well of course I kept it!" Leo said to Tandem with a shy smile.

"We will show you all how to synchronize the watches when it is time to depart." T'Challa said in response to Ciri's inquiry.

Chungchangching Chungchangching Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Jill huffed softly as she took in the men’s words. She wasn’t particularly keen on losing her entire world, as dark and depressing it is.

Another woman had approached her, offering words of support.

“You’re right. It looks like we don’t have much of a choice. This Ganon creature is a threat to all worlds.”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Looking at Leonardo, she nodded and made it a mental note to refer to him as Leo. The woman could understand being called something shorter as her full first name was Cirilla. "Okay, Leo. And hamburger? That's an interesting name for it."

She nodded in response to the woman. "
Right, so you'll have to help us if we have any chance of taking this Ganondorf down." Ciri then held her right hand out, which didn't have the food in it to her. "My name is Ciri. I have a longer name, but I prefer to be called Ciri. What's your name?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

“My name is Jill Valentine. Must people just call me Jill. You some kind of knight or something?”

Jill smiled a bit, eying the burger in Ciri’s hand. Her stomach grumbled a bit, but she fought the urge to ask where Ciri bought the sandwich.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
"Nice to meet you, Jill." A smile appeared on her face once she was asked if she was a knight. Seeing as how Toussant didn't exactly have woman as knights, that wasn't the case. "No, I doubt Toussant will ever let a woman become a knight. I'm what you would call a monster hunter. A Witcher to be exact and I'm the first one of the Wolf School to be a female. So, you could call me a Witcheress."

Knowing that she'd probably be curious when it came to the schools, she explained further. "
To explain the schools, there are schools of Witcher's, the main theme being that each one is a type of animal. The Cat School is where there are mainly Witcheress's, but they aren't around anymore."

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

• Arthur Morgan sighed in relief as Captain Falcon apologized for his antics... just before asking him for his hat. Morgan just shook his head.

"No. I already gave my hat to..." His voice trailed off just before his eyes widened in horror. To anyone who had seen him with the Vocaloid kids during the Tesseract Incident, they'd know just why he became so spooked.

"...Shit. The kids." He rubbed his hand on his chin as the slow, sinking realization that the Vocaloids could have been a few of the victims at The Cape settled in. A somber expression hit his face, but he quickly shoved the thought away. Maybe they'd gotten out beforehand. Maybe they were still alive. Maybe they'd even been in a different world while the Cape had been raided, just like he'd been.

Only Midna snapped him out of his trance, though his frown still remained. The gunslinger sighed and shook his head before speaking back up.

"No, I didn't make it out of the Cape. Was fishing in a different world when all this happened, so I don't even know who made it out." He grimly replied. Unfortunately, that bad news wasn't all that was left; though Arthur did manage a smile back at the cat-girl, Blake, she declared that the Penguin somehow had the ability to manipulate Twilight, and had used it to kill Sub-Zero. This stopped Arthur dead cold, freezing midway through a grab for one of the fancy watches that was being handed out at this point. He couldn't help but watch the cat girl burst into tears, and sighed. If he had his hat on, he'd be taking it off and putting it on his chest now, but he was hatless now. Instead, he shook his head, turning his attention away from the watches for a second to approach the Semblence-user. He started to reach out to pat her shoulder, but hesitated for a split-second. Only after a moment passed did he hesitantly follow through with the soft motion of reassurance, even if they hardly knew each other that well.

"Look, we can't change what's done. We can only move on. You had no idea what Penguin could do now; all we can do now is make sure your friend didn't fall in vein." The cowboy grimly remarked, nodding once at her before glancing back to the watches. He finally took one for his own, wrapping it around tightly without questioning it at all. All the while, the names of people who fell in the Tesseract Incident or to Ganondorf's ploys flashed through his mind. So many folks went down. As much as he hated to say it, Morgan kind of wanted revenge, to make sure nobody's deaths went unpunished. But Dutch had once said that revenge was a fool's game. It'd pretty much destroyed the gang, causing it to fall apart rapidly.

...But was revenge still a fool's game if it was an end product of what could be argued as justice?​

Last edited:
ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
As she cried, understandably still hurting from the death of a friend, she felt a hand placed on her shoulder and looked to see it was Leo. "
But..." She had to stop herself, thinking about his words. Yeah, he was right, there wasn't anything she could do. And yet... part of her felt as though she could have done something, to owe it to Sub-Zero for dragging him into what was happening on Remnant. But if she did, she wouldn't be here.

In a way, she was grateful for once that running away was the best thing she could do.

Another hand was placed on her other shoulder, making her look over and see that it was Arthur. Of course he'd come try to comfort her, he had a good heart. Something that was sorely missing in the world or, in this case, universe.

As for his words, he had a point. They couldn't go back in time to stop what happened, they couldn't change what had happened. What they could do was avenge him by moving forwards and making sure Ganondorf, Zant, and Penguin were all dealt with. It was the least they could do for Sub-Zero.

If and when they would get back to Remnant, then maybe they could avenge him when they would deal with Penguin. For now, they needed to deal with Ganondorf's corruption.

Amber eyes met the two men's eyes as she tried to wipe away the tears. After all, she couldn't get sad when they were going to go on a mission in hours, so she had to try to bring herself back together. "
Th-Thanks, Leo... Arthur..." She took the cup of tea, taking a sip out of it.

It was then that she felt someone caressing her cat ears to see another girl with cat ears caressing Blake's ears. Whether or not she was an actual one, she had yet to figure that out. Her ears started to twitch as they were being touched, making Blake look at her. "
Uh, w-why are you doing that..?"

Now, she honestly didn't mean to come off as rude if she takes it that way, she was just really curious as to why this was happening.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , Topless Topless

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>Blake has noticed you and she is asking why.

>
"Forgive me. My client was very curious about your anatomy. In fact, she has taken an interest in you."

>You hear a voice in your head.

By the bonds connected, you have acquired the skill set of Blake.

>You have gained the powers of Blake. The following abilities you obtained are; Shadow, Defense Aura.

>
"Shujinko's power is growing exponentially. I pray that with this growth, she will be capable of going against powerful adversaries. After all, her creativity is her deadliest weapon."

Open for interaction
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back