Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Just Me.

J the Sleepyhead
Not sure. I guess that would depend on what kind of characters have already been made or if there is a limit on them.
Oh and you can check the CS thread to see which roles are taken =] I dont know from the top of my head but I think besides the sister and the whitelighter there are: a human, a witch, a half demon (like an OC Cole type) hmmm I don't know who else is taken, oh a warlock and a familiar turned into a warlock I think?

Oh and you can check the CS thread to see which roles are taken =] I dont know from the top of my head but I think besides the sister and the whitelighter there are: a human, a witch, a half demon (like an OC Cole type) hmmm I don't know who else is taken, oh a warlock and a familiar turned into a warlock I think?
I'm not calling "dibs," on either of the warlocks if they want that kind of thing. I'm fine with having Reese and then McKenna.

FritoCrashGrl

Just a gal trying to get around
Hehe xD I want ghosts, ghouls, vampires and demons that lure people into the hotel to either drive them crazy, kill them or simply to feed xD man I should shut up before I give someone nightmares xD lol
Lmao I can kind of imagine that as a Supernatural episode though they got stuck with gods

Allsssoooooooo..... can't promise I'll be super active Thursday/Friday as I have an extremely long assignment + vet nursing & aviaries which always tires me out.
But it should just be this week but in case it's my turn to post and those days and I don't I'm apologizing in advance and giving a heads up now.

Just Me.

J the Sleepyhead
Allsssoooooooo..... can't promise I'll be super active Thursday/Friday as I have an extremely long assignment + vet nursing & aviaries which always tires me out.
But it should just be this week but in case it's my turn to post and those days and I don't I'm apologizing in advance and giving a heads up now.
Its totally understandable hehe, life can get busy and I hope you won't tire yourself out too much =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)