Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Not sure. I guess that would depend on what kind of characters have already been made or if there is a limit on them.
So far we have the three witches and a whitelighter alongside small/side characters the people already involved in this made to potentially add in later for subplots and such. It's been a main per person alongside side characters.

It's Just Me's RP so I can't really answer for her, just a guess.

My post will be up tomorrow! Sorry have been working on assignments for most of the day and now need sleep.
Nice post btw Frito. < 3 (I don't like the emoji hearts.)

Maybe? Honestly don't know, I'd assume it depends on what kind of character your making/wanting to make.
I miss you! And that's ok. By the last week of the month I'll also be very busy... I think.

I am in love with Reese's bitterness. I mean, it's very understandable. I'm gonna write a post later, if I get the chance. If Reese asks, will she be able to find out why? XD

@FritoCrashGrl how long would you say has Alexyss been on the neighborhood? I was thinking that Joss was acquainted with Alexyss because of her grandmother who is deathly in love with flowers and Joss buys her one, once in a while. But just acquaintances for now.

Just Me.

J the Sleepyhead
I didn't read the last IC post yet since I was at work and couldn't read it because of the code so I will have to do that later when I get to my laptop =]

FritoCrashGrl

Just a gal trying to get around
@FritoCrashGrl how long would you say has Alexyss been on the neighborhood? I was thinking that Joss was acquainted with Alexyss because of her grandmother who is deathly in love with flowers and Joss buys her one, once in a while. But just acquaintances for now.[/QUOTE]

Well I would probably say a good few months

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)