• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Charmed Friends (charmed inspired RP) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Not sure. I guess that would depend on what kind of characters have already been made or if there is a limit on them.
Oh and you can check the CS thread to see which roles are taken =] I dont know from the top of my head but I think besides the sister and the whitelighter there are: a human, a witch, a half demon (like an OC Cole type) hmmm I don't know who else is taken, oh a warlock and a familiar turned into a warlock I think?

Haha same! Made an Until Dawn/Riverdale/It type thing but I'm not GM material at all.

Also yeah there was someone asking if this was open or nah.
I want to do an RP that takes place in a cursed hotel where 'you can check out but you can never truly leave' xD

Oh and you can check the CS thread to see which roles are taken =] I dont know from the top of my head but I think besides the sister and the whitelighter there are: a human, a witch, a half demon (like an OC Cole type) hmmm I don't know who else is taken, oh a warlock and a familiar turned into a warlock I think?
I'm not calling "dibs," on either of the warlocks if they want that kind of thing. I'm fine with having Reese and then McKenna.

Motel California is now stuck in my head.
Hehe xD I want ghosts, ghouls, vampires and demons that lure people into the hotel to either drive them crazy, kill them or simply to feed xD man I should shut up before I give someone nightmares xD lol

Hehe xD I want ghosts, ghouls, vampires and demons that lure people into the hotel to either drive them crazy, kill them or simply to feed xD man I should shut up before I give someone nightmares xD lol
Lmao I can kind of imagine that as a Supernatural episode though they got stuck with gods

Supernatural is a cool series =] I didn't watch any of season 14 episodes yet and not sure I will anytime soon but I did like the series a lot =]
I was binging that show like crazy and stopped at season 10 before watching Charmed. I made it to season 5

Lmao I can kind of imagine that as a Supernatural episode though they got stuck with gods
At this point I feel like basically any situation could be a Supernatural episode. Stopped watching at nine but they must have covered everything humanly possible by now.

At this point I feel like basically any situation could be a Supernatural episode. Stopped watching at nine but they must have covered everything humanly possible by now.
Yeah I was kinda thinking the same thing xD same with the Simpsons xD lol

Allsssoooooooo..... can't promise I'll be super active Thursday/Friday as I have an extremely long assignment + vet nursing & aviaries which always tires me out.
But it should just be this week but in case it's my turn to post and those days and I don't I'm apologizing in advance and giving a heads up now.

Allsssoooooooo..... can't promise I'll be super active Thursday/Friday as I have an extremely long assignment + vet nursing & aviaries which always tires me out.
But it should just be this week but in case it's my turn to post and those days and I don't I'm apologizing in advance and giving a heads up now.
Its totally understandable hehe, life can get busy and I hope you won't tire yourself out too much =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back