Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Colorless Spectrum

Call me Blue
Would it be okay if I put that Joss got a quick premonition of Alexyss coming to Shar's house with a pot of flowers? I think with her grandmother being really sick, so would be the binding spell that she had cast on her granddaughter being directly tied to her life force? I mean... there are always different variations to the same spell right? Like chocolates. Now I suddenly want some chocolates. :3

Colorless Spectrum

Call me Blue
Haven't seen it, any good?
It's good for me. I like the characters struggles in the decisions they make and the bloody battles are a plus. XD
Not color but it's pretty good. Mixed opinions of it though from people around me. Depends what kind of stuff you like. Definitely worth a try though.
What is "not color"? And yes, Mephobia is right. It depends on the kind of stuff you like.

Just Me.

J the Sleepyhead
Hey guys! I am so sorry for not posting anything yet :S at work two coworkers got sick and we have extra work to do because of that :S so when I get home I fall asleep right after =] I really will try to read and post today but can't make a promise that I definitely will. I swear usually we don't have that much work and have more time for RPs... =(
I hope you're doing well =]

Colorless Spectrum

Call me Blue
Hey guys! I am so sorry for not posting anything yet :S at work two coworkers got sick and we have extra work to do because of that :S so when I get home I fall asleep right after =] I really will try to read and post today but can't make a promise that I definitely will. I swear usually we don't have that much work and have more time for RPs... =(
I hope you're doing well =]
That's ok. Rest well!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)