• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Chapter One: The Orphanage (Mystery, Thriller, Sci-Fi) [Full]

@IKingI @Everskold @MidnightStar @LostFairy @Hella Downweather @AlluringRose @Amyleii @Lunar

I am not at a computer at the moment. I plan to make a GM comment thread rather than an OOC since you guys have the PM group. But what I want you to avoid is narrating Mom or other characters. Do not say they always react a certain way if you have not cleared that with the writer. Narrating another person's character is a form of omniscent whether intentional or unintentional so just narrate solely for your own character.

09ed7b78bdb40778c61b0a682fe62cc8745bf5f7_hq.gif

What is your character’s name?
The boy sighed lightly, lifting his emerald green eyes to meet yours in a firm stare.
"They call me Zion, or Zi for short. It's a weird name, but I like it." He shrugged, nonchalantly.

What gender is your character?
Zion scoffed, "Isn't it obvious?" He shook his head but replied anyway. "I'm a boy."

How old is your character between 6 to 12?
"Twelve." The boy replied boredly.

What is your character’s number?
"Pfft. I could tell you even in my sleep." Zion bragged, leaning back in his chair.
"702889" He said proudly.

What type is your character?
Zion perked up with sudden interest, leaning forward and clasping his hands together in his lap.
"Mental, of course."

What power do they have?
Zion's demeanour changed as shock crossed his face, quickly replaced with confusion. He glanced around before returning his gaze to you.
"I don't know how you found out about that, but this stays between us, alright?" He asked, or more like demanded.
He cast his eyes to the ground and silence befell the room for a moment before he glanced back up.
"In a very real sense, we have two minds, one that thinks and one that feels." The boy riddled, his eyes gleaming, hoping that you would figure it out for yourself.
(Intelligence)

What does your character look like?
The boy looked beyond unimpressed.
"Mama always taught me not to be rude but.. are you blind?" He questioned, shaking his head. "I'm right here."

What is your character’s personality?
Zion can be slightly reserved at times and is a very deep thinker. He tends to ponder over things for a lot longer than any other child his age would and is not afraid to question things. Zion is confident in himself and perhaps a little authoritative over the orphans in Mama's absence. He is very strategic with his thinking and is the type of person to think before he acts instead of charging into situations rashly. Despite seeming cold and rude, Zion is very fond of the other children. He is fiercely protective of them and is generally quite approachable. Zion is patient and can be wise beyond his age. Despite seeming like an adult sometimes, he knows when to have fun, often engaging himself in creative games with the other orphans.

What do they like?
Zion grinned boyishly, "I like to read LOTS of books, playing with the other kids and conducting my experiments outside." He replied.
"My latest experiment was on ants. I wanted to see their Queen, so I lay a bit of food outside and watched them take bit by bit and they led me right to her." He announced proudly. "I squashed her though. It was an accident, honest! But then I figured that would be interesting to see how they elect a new Queen ya'know? Is it a democratic decision or what?"

What do they dislike?
"Sometimes, the kids can be really dumb when they don't understand things the way I do. But it's probably just because of their age." Zion shrugged nonchalantly.
"Other than that, I don't like being interrupted when reading, when 'play time' is over, getting sick.."

What children's game or talent are they the best at?
"I'm great at most things but the one's that I'm best at would be at puzzles and board games and generally anything involving problem-solving."

What children's game or talent are they the worst at?
"Hmm, throwing rocks is pretty boring to be honest."

Who is your character’s rival?
X

Who is your character’s closest friend?
X​

TinyCatastrophe TinyCatastrophe I don't mind if you mention animals in the CS because whatever helps you bring your idea forward. But just fyi, there are no animals that exist at The Orphanage. Not even the tiniest bugs. I won't say why, but it will be something to figure out. Your CS is approved. Refer to the first page of this recruitment thread for the links to the Character Thread and IC.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back