• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
//Simple version - explosions from under the ground. Long version - she used her SP to power Blood Raptor while digging her blade into the ground. She sent the energy used to power the attack along her blade, thus into the ground as well. Blood Raptor basically happened from under ground as a result.

//Ahh, got it.
"Blood Raptor." She muttered after digging the blade in. What looked to be 'streams' of white, red and pink surged from Alice's hands along and around the blade in a swirling motion (think like a tornado) until it reached the bulk of the blade which is underground. Large circles in those same colours would light up the ground above them from below it - all around Sektor - and then explode all at once. Surges of the same colours came from the 'aftermath' of those explosions back to Alice and triggered a violent shudder in response.
Sektor flew to the sky from the explosion, spilling not blood but oil. While he’s at the sky, he takes the time to fire two rocket at the duo as he teleports away. Sub-Zero gets in front of Alice and uses his ice blasts to freeze the oncoming missiles. Sektor then reappears from behind the duo as he prepares to burn them to a crisp.

Alice
  • Alice, still momentarily stunned from her shuddering, could not react in time for the surprise back burning from Sektor, letting out screams of pain as she takes fire damage and falling down. That REALLY HURTS. She manages to endure it, but it still really darn hurt. She manages to stand after that and with hopes to counter attack, her eyes turning pink. "Grrr... Earth Cannon!" She roared, swinging her sword at Sektor - the impact stunning him and then a fist out of stone erupted from the ground and punched him into the nearest wall. She seemed to be losing herself. When one would look closely, it looks like the more she fights, the messier she gets. Literally and figuratively.

(Corrupted blood was generated from taking damage. Pure blood was generated from dealing damage. Will be unleashed next post.)

Sub-Zero took note of her more messier Kombat skills and proceeds to stand back. Sektor quickly recovers from the attack and proceeds to teleport in front of her and issue a powerful combo; he punches her twice in the face and kicks her in the knee (nearly dislocating it) before firing a barrage of missiles from his chest, sending her flying.

Alice
  • Sektor quickly recovers from the attack and proceeds to teleport in front of her and issue a powerful combo; he punches her twice in the face and kicks her in the knee (nearly dislocating it) before firing a barrage of missiles from his chest, sending her flying.
    Alice seemed to sustain heavy damage, but yet still stood. She glared right at him with purely pink eyes and let out a malicious laugh before pointing her blade at him. "Thanks for the help..." She said in a more threatening, hallow tone. "Now then, how about I show you... What I can REALLY do!" She roared as a pink-purple tornado of liquid like streams surrounded her and she seemed to transform, letting out maniacal laughter after the transformation finished. This must be Alice's 'secret weapon' or something. Little did everyone else know... No, it is not, but for the record, this is probably a good thing to watch and know what to expect for future instances.

In her new form, she spins her blade and spits onto the ground before looking at Sektor with a cold and merciless stare of 'I'm going to grind your removed head into the ground under my shoe when I'm done with you'. She would stop spinning her blade and point it right at him.
    "Mass Execution!" She roared, the surroundings suddenly going dark and what Sektor could only see as this purely pink-purple snake-like creature darted right at him from the blade's tip, swirled around him, then Alice just raised the blade (and Sektor with it as he was bound to it) and then just slammed it and him down to the ground. She also seemed to heal from doing damage in this form... And she's laughing like a damn maniac. What the heck is she?

Last edited:
Sektor quickly gets up, though limping from the heavy damage he sustained, and attempts to strike Alice once again. Meanwhile, Cyrax was eventually subdued by Smoke and Johnny Cage. When the weaken Cyrax saw the weaken Sektor fight against a Powered-up Alice, he teleports near him in order to provide Sektor with support.

(Massacre Mode) Alice
  • Sektor quickly gets up, though limping from the heavy damage he sustained, and attempts to strike Alice once again. Meanwhile, Cyrax was eventually subdued by Smoke and Johnny Cage. When the weaken Cyrax saw the weaken Sektor fight against a Powered-up Alice, he teleports near him in order to provide Sektor with support.
    Alice laughed maniacally seeing the two robots in a grave situation, the tether disappearing from around Sektor. Alice just rolls her eyes and just blocks the strike he attempted to hit her with via her blade. "Mass VY Blast." She said simply, a strong gust of wind forming before her into a tornado, dragging him across the ground. She then saw the weakened Cyrax try to challenge her and laughed, seeming amused. "If you're feeling suicidal, you've come to the right place!" She roared, rushing in and intending to whack Cyrax away with her blade to join Sektor - and like before, recovering from these. She would have done the same to Cyrax that she did to Sektor and just intimidatingly trudge towards them both with this evil smile and grin on her face, with desire to absolutely CRUSH them.

Last edited:
Cyrax quickly dodges the attack from Alice and rushes to Sektor’s aid, aware that they are in no condition to fight further. “We must return back to the Lin Kuei temple. We are in no condition to fight further.” Cyrax said to Sektor. “Agreed.” Sektor responded. The duo then began to rush out of the battlefield.

(Massacre Mode) Alice
  • Alice noticed the two beginning to flee and smiled, letting them run off. When they were gone, her transformation disengaged and she sighed heavily, wiping sweat from her head. "Whew... How exhausting..." She commented, chuckling. She then looked to the others who were probably in awe, fear, or a mix of both. "...What? Did I do something wrong?" She asked out of fear.

Last edited:
Sub-Zero and Smoke looked at Alice in fear while Johnny Cage looked at her in awe. “That... was F[CENSORED]ING AMAZING!!” Johnny exclaimed in excitement!

Alice
  • Sub-Zero and Smoke looked at Alice in fear while Johnny Cage looked at her in awe. “That... was F[CENSORED]ING AMAZING!!” Johnny exclaimed in excitement!
    Alice chuckled and bowed. "I'm not going to lie, they're tougher than the robots I fought back where I come from..." She said honestly, shrugging. She seemed flattered by Johnny, but understood why Sub-Zero and Smoke were terrified of her. Insanity is quite the freaky beast, Alice knows this all too well. She sighed, relieved of that rush. "...Well, with those two off your backs... What's next?" She asked, opting to ignore her injuries. She really didn't care at the moment. She has a goal of her own - and she is going to fulfil it, though she hadn't told them yet.

“Oh, I dunno... perhaps you and I can make a movie deal together?” Johnny asked Alice, putting on his sunglasses with a grin. “I just know we’ll kill this year’s box office together!” While Mr. Cage was talking to Alice, Raiden sees yet another vision...

... A vision of a white-haired woman screaming. The vision quickly ends. “Sindel? But she is dead...” Raiden thought to himself aloud. Then, an idea sparked in his head. He quickly approached Alice. “I must go tend to other matters to find a way to prevent Earthrealm’s dark future.” Raiden said to Alice. “I understand that we have only just met, but can I trust you to keep an eye on my defenders?”

Last edited:
Sir Alonne
Interaction: Open
16465179_133500190499056_4794970247385841664_n.jpg
The park offered him the chance to think, piece things together at his own pace. The Age of Fire had been dotted with distortions of time and space, moreso as their time drew on and on and the curse began raging lands. But this...

Crouched beneath the statue, Sir Alonne wiped his Nagasaki with torn cloth torn one of the few unfortunate souls who sought to attack him. Their bodies were added to those that already laid there, a few zombies, a couple cyber-gangsters, orcs, and one massive pig now lay scattered around the center of the park. Different clothes, different scars, different vibes from each other. They all didn't fit this city, HE didn't fit this city. These realms were so different from each other, just the sight of their inhabitants providing infinite insight on how they must work. A convergence like this was told in some tales to only be possible at the very end of ages, when the fire is finally allowed to die. When all lands crash together as the last embers fade away. It was only rumor, but in the age of fire, it was poor form to dismiss rumors.

But this didn't feel right, seemed too different from the old stories. These various inhabitants seemed from different Ages, if the distinct variation of technology, clothing and styles were any indicator. Something was going on, beyond the stories, beyond the fading fire. The cause of this had to be something more... something grander. All tales he'd heard of the convergence never spoke of scale such as this. Standing up, Sir Alonne figured that he should first discover where his soldiers went. The Deserters had been caught up in the same Quake as him, so the possibility of some off them winding up nearby seemed pretty good. Afterwards, they needed to discover the cause for this convergence.

A sound drew closer, sounding over the various sirens and fires plaguing the city. Standing tall, he looked over the bushes and past the trees towards the sound. Panicked yells and heavy breaths preceded a smaller looking orc stumbling out of the brush. Sir Alonne raised his sword, lowering its edge when the Orc barreled by. Because it was then he heard the heavy stomps...

A demonic creature crashed through a tree and snapped through it with its powerful horns, stampeding after the Orc on its meaty hands and animalistic legs. Alonne stepped out of its way watching as the Orc tried darting past the statue. The beast screamed as the sun hit it, its skin visibly simmering under its intensity. One of its horns impaled the orc, who screamed as the beast reared up with him trapped on its horn. The beast smashed him against the statue viciously before raising his limp form up and stretching its jaws open whilst bathing in his flowing black blood.

Sir Alonne stayed still, watching as the burnt flesh healed under the flowing black blood. He began walking away, light on his feet despite how his size. The creature drank deeply of the orc's tearing open new larger gashes before drinking from freshly opened arteries. Despite its brutal feasting, it seemed to sniff the air and pause. Sniffing again, it spun around to Sir Alonne and roared before slamming its fists into the ground.

Adopting a stance, he was ready as the creature charged with its horns bared. He skidded around its charge, slicing along its leather flesh as it crashed into a tree. The beast tore the impaled corpse off its horn before lobbing it at the warrior, who leaped over it into the air. The beast took hold of the broken tree and raised it, but Sir Alonne dove with his blade and cut through the tree before it could be thrown. The Cursed Nagasaki cut through the wood and carved a gash into the beast's face. The Monster roared and swung the broken halves of the tree wildly.

Sir Alonne leaped back, his feet seeming to glide over the ground before he raised the Cursed Nagasaki. Now bathed in the beast's blood, the Nagasaki began glowing with power. He reared back as the beast charged again, swinging his sword as the glowing power was fired from it like an arc of pure energy. The ethereal slice carved off one of the beast's horns and took out a massive chunk of its shoulder and the side of its arm. But the beast didn't waver, continuing its charge. Sir Alonne spun over the creature burying his blade into its back and riding the beast through another tree as it continued charging.

The beast broke through the perimeter of the park, ramming and flailing wildly whilst trying to dislodge Sir Alonne, but his stance was firm. Its movements grew more wild as the sun once more began burning, but Alonne knew it was almost done. He tightened his grip on his blade but was distracted by another quake nearby. He glanced to the side and saw the front of a building in the distance cave in, a vortex of wreckage churned in its center, and Sir Alonne gave a small hum of interest before leaping off the flailing creature.

It stumbled, but roared with another charge quickly. Sir Alonne angled his blade to the ground, crouching before darting forward and dragging his Nagasaki up through the wound already present on its face. Despite having its face split down the middle, the beast's arms still reached for him, bu Sir Alonne spun and buried his sword into its chest. Its arms twitched a bit before finally going limp, dangling at its side as Alonne pulled out his blade and let it fall into the sunlight to slowly burn.

Wiping his sword again, Sir Alonne began moving again, heading towards the new vortex in the distance.

Alice
  • “Oh, I dunno... perhaps you and I can make a movie deal together?” Johnny asked Alice, putting on his sunglasses with a grin. “I just know we’ll kill this year’s box office together!”
    Alice laughed - something about that expression of his, that energy, it was... obnoxious, but at the same time, it was nice. "Don't get your hopes up." She said calmly after a while. "Maybe after this whole mess blows over, and what we need to do is done, I'll think about it." She added, then hearing Raiden talk to her after rapidly approaching her - is he in a panic?
    “I understand that we have only just met, but can I trust you to keep an eye on my defenders?”
    Alice nodded. "Yes, sir. I'll keep watch over them as best I can." Alice said confidently, a smile on her face. "As long as there is blood in my veins, I shall do all I can - though in my own state, I'll just hope we don't encounter much trouble along the way..." She said honestly, sighing in worry.

Last edited:
Raiden nods, walks a certain distance away from Alice, and use his thunder powers to teleport away. After Raiden departs, Johnny Cage approaches her. “So, I’m sure you know me. The name’s Johnny Cage, Hollywood celebrity and master martial artist.” Johnny said with arrogance in his tone before pointing to the assassins Sub-Zero and Smoke. “And, Uh, these two ninjas are Blue and Grey.” He said. Sub-Zero pushed Johnny aside, annoyed. “Lin Kuei are assassins, not ninjas.” He said to Johnny before he and Smoke put their hands together and bow to her. “I am Sub-Zero.” The blue assassin said to Alice. “I am Smoke.” The grey assassin said to Alice.

Alice
  • Alice smiled, seeming happy. "It is nice to be cordially introduced to you all - however the circumstances." She said calmly, sighing in a 'what did I get myself into' kind of tone, shrugging, then hoping to heck she manages to withstand all three of these men she just met. Two assassins and what Alice could probably assume was an egomaniac - but she dared not to say that to his face so soon. Johnny, Sub Zero, Smoke... Not 'out of the ordinary' names, there have been worse, but hey, it's to be expected when universes like her own merge! She would then look to all three of them. "So... Given the problems... What the heck do we do from here? I'm only overseeing - I know that I can't do much 'else' at the moment, but... I 'think' it's best if we try and find others in this mess of a city." Alice said after a bit of a pause and a think, hoping to heck she can also make the time to rummage for the supplies she seeks. No. She has not yet told them. But it's probably 'painfully' obvious she's thinking about that goal she has not yet informed them of. Think of it like a double edged swords - yes, she has been told to keep the three in her line of sight and make sure they're all well and good, but she has her 'own' problem to tend to. Alice shrugs it off. "EX Heal." She mutters, and just like that - most of her injuries are gone - given a surge of blue-green-teal aura around her then seeming to merge with her, somewhat.

“The hell’s EX Hea-” Johnny Cage tried to ask, overhearing Alice muttering it to herself, until he saw the aura that emitted after the spell had been executed. “A master of certain spells, I see.” Sub-Zero noted, taking in keen interest of her magical abilities. “What type of Magik are you most skilled in?” Sub-Zero asked, apparently pronouncing “magic” with a hard K.

Alice
  • “A master of certain spells, I see.” Sub-Zero noted, taking in keen interest of her magical abilities. “What type of Magik are you most skilled in?” Sub-Zero asked, apparently pronouncing “magic” with a hard K.
    Alice voluntarily shrugged, seeming unsure. "So many spells, so little time - I'm honestly quite envious of those who dedicate themselves to mastering one type of magic... In a short explanation, I'm more like a jack of all trades - best in none, but versatile." She explained. She says that - but it could be even stronger with added practice and that transformation of hers, which seemed to give her 'Mass' attacks, which look far stronger than the ones she uses normally on top of already powering her up and other juicy benefits. Although, the strongest attack she had used back in that battle earlier was Blood Raptor, a blood magic themed spell. Maybe that would strike common ground with them...

Sub-Zero nods in acknowledgment before Smoke approaches Alice. “I suggest we search for any more outsiders, like yourself, in Earthrealm,” Smoke suggested in a serious tone. “We might need all the help we could get to solve this... some sort of universal merging.” Johnny Cage makes a smug grin and approached the trio. “Just let y’all know, I’ve watched, and done, enough crossover flicks to know how these kind of things work.” He said to the trio. “So, if you guys want any of my help, just let me know.”

Alice
  • Alice nodded. "Absolutely. I don't know if we can even go back to our home worlds though - I heard rocks falling and blocking my way here when I ran for it..." She said, recounting what she herself had experienced, but first things first... Time to find any other potential lurkers! She seemed to trust these people so far, and is pretty worried by the look on her face - having not dealt with similar, she'll have to trust these men. If she has learnt anything, the universes can hold all sorts of people and monsters of varying powers and origins. It'd be a waste not to investigate! "Come on. Let's get searching - but be careful. We do not know what else roams here."

Sir Alonne
f4b86f17c3ecfe4647ee6cb833f73639.jpg

Interaction: Open
The portal seemed to churn withe energy the longer it was allowed to spin, the glow within merely hinting at the power surging through it. It made Sir Alonne curious, had he fallen into a portal like this one during the quake? Everything had been so obfuscated by the weather that he had no idea. Was the quake the result of one of these opening underground, was there some kind of sensation to it that he hadn't noticed? By the time Sir Alonne had drawn closer, it had already attracted others.

A small gathering of what Sir Alonne initially assumed to be more zombies seemed drawn to the light. But upon taking note of his approach they turned around to reveal that all of them sported eerie smiling masks and wielded dirty weapons. The largest of them all turned around with what seemed to be a torture device for a mask. It grumbled loudly before hefting a large mechanism which seemed to rev to life, its blade spinning violently as he charged through the lesser zombies, even cutting one in half as it made for Sir Alonne.

The Warrior darted back as it swung the machine, its spinning blade cutting into the metal vehicle beside him with shocking effectiveness. Sir Alonne drew his blade just as bullet pinged off his shoulder. He looked to the smaller zombies to see all of them spread out, several wielding those ranged devices similar to the police. Ducking under the saw again, Alonne lunged for them as they opened fire. His armor did most of the work, though being chipped off here and there. He cut down one before spinning past another before slicing its head off. Before he could cut down anymore the saw-wielder swung again.

Sir Alonne leaped atop a car just as something leaped onto his back. The bloody, decayed limbs indicated that one of the smaller zombies had gotten out of his sight. He spun off the car just as the saw carved into it, swiping away two more with his blade whilst trying to dislodge the one on his back. Seeing the saw-wielder rear up with his weapon, Alonne raised his blade as it finished soaking up the most recent dosage of blood. However, before he could swing, the creature on its back managed to clamp its hands around the eye holes in Sir Alonne's mask.

Suddenly blinded, he immediately focused on the sound of the incoming saw, dodging away whilst trying to keep the groans of the other creatures in check. However, he slammed into one, stumbling over something and falling back onto what felt like a patch of dirt. The impact finally caused the creature on his back to lose its grip.

The moment his sight was returned, Sir Alonne found himself staring up at a completely different sky from the city's. Blue was replaced by a brownish yellow, the smell of burning buildings were replaced by the unmistakable tinge of sand. And as he rolled off the zombie, he indeed found himself in a strikingly unfamiliar desert. The only notable things being the portal churning on the face of a large rock nearby and what seemed to be a market far in the distance.

He'd stumbled through the portal, and had't even noticed until he was already in another realm. He pressed his foot down on the zombie's odd smiling mask, pinning it as he looked over the portal. But before he could study it in depth, the screaming, saw-wielding zombie charged through swinging its weapon wildly. Sir Alonne darted back out of the way as the Saw came down and absolutely mulched the other zombie.

The Warrior darted forward as the monster pried its weapon from its dead comrade, the charged blade slicing through its mechanisms before Sir Alonne skidded to a stop. The over sized zombie tried raising its weapon again, only for the saw to fall to pieces along with half of its left arm. Sir Alonne reared back with his blade before sending another energy slice carving through both of its legs. The zombie flopped to the ground, roaring and crawling forward with its ruined arm scrambling in the sand.

Sir Alonne merely walked away, turning his attention towards the marketplace far in the distance. This world seemed far less hectic than the besieged City, and he figured it would be far easier to get some form of answers when the locals aren't being attacked from all angles.

The marketplace of Outworld shows several small bazaars showcasing various wares for sale to Outworlder customers with large barrels of fruits and other foods stored around. Massive beasts turn a large rack in the background and a tiger-like beast lounges around sleeping and the defensive walls of the Kahn's fortress loom over the small marketplace. Everything seem to be quite orderly and a lot more calmer than the besieged city in Earthrealm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back