• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cerberus Vale- Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Joseph and Jacques : Lord and Butler of the Vale

Both hearing the destruction upstairs, they quickly stopped whatever tasks they were doing to immediately stop anything from going too far. Jacques, with teleportation, had instantly appeared right next to Sayogoromo. Giving the nicely dressed, yet sickly demon a bow. "Master Cordelia.." Jacques spoke within his mind. He was unsure what was bothering her but he was sure something had happened, and he bet it was because of what happened on the mission they undertook. She felt oddly different that night into this morning, but he was totally unsure what could have sparked this behavior from her. Isaac, could indeed annoy people at times but he wasn't too sure he could annoy someone to this level of lethality. The two of them were much like children going through a tantrum and fighting one another, except death could very well be the result. When Joseph had arrived, he felt the same as Jacques. They would though, take it one step at a time. Going too quick could set something off in Cordelia that they wouldn't want happening. Taking it in stride was their best option for now..

Soma: White Haired Devil

While holding Jian over his shoulder, her resistance was short-lived. He heard the massive commotion that was going on just around the corner but decided to ignore what it was about. Soma wouldn't get involved unless called in. Cordelia and Soma went back a long ways... So he almost felt an obligation to do something about it though. Biting his lip, he decided that it would be best to go defuse the situation. The best way Soma knows how. "Sorry Jian, we're taking a detour. We'll get back on track soon enough though." Walking to Cordelia's room, he set Jian down nice and easy. "Don't go anywhere, ya hear me?" He looked at Jian, but didn't give her enough time to respond, instead just trusting her not to move away. Tapping Sayogoromo's shoulder, Soma slipped past the three men that stood at the doorway. Without a care in the world, nor worrying so much about all the aquatic weaponry all around, he decided to make his way towards Cordelia. Not caring if the weaponry poked, or stabbed, or cut into Soma.
The Devil with the pale colored hair, and eyes of silver-blue walked towards his oldest friend without hesitation. The young devil that seemed within a dark place right now needed his help, or more. Needed someone in general. To lean on, or to hold. Soma rarely ever took off his white long coat, and was never one to allow someone to borrow it. The coat was a signature of his being, it personified who he was. Pulling the coat over his shoulder, he wrapped it around the young demon girl, to provide her comfort in her wrath. Soma himself found comfort within the coat, and expected it to have some help for her as well. Bending one knee, Soma took Cordelia into his arms tightly, hugging her. He would not speak, there was no reason to. His actions spoke enough words. He simply held the girl who was feeling immeasurable amounts of pain, anger, and sorrow.
animegirl20 animegirl20
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
ebb ebb
Severia Severia
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Svisttt Svisttt
~

Somewhere within Bordova

??? and Cerevantes: Mysterious Man and Tranquil Devil.

Within the confines of the room, which was only decorated with a desk, a chair, and a black well behind the chair. The mysterious man watched within the well's blackened water at the scene being displayed within the Cerberus Vale household. The long, pale hands sliding across the clean-cut black stone of the well, only a white grin could be seen in the everlasting shadows. "The Demon of Water weeps and breaks down from the past resurfacing! Ohohohohoho!! How poetic..Your suffering only serves to make this game so much more fun.. Cerevantes, do take a look! What a show!" The mysterious man giggled, the back of his hand yet again covering his mouth. The reserved devil behind him took no joy, nor care in what was going on with Cordelia. "Your fetish for watching others do not serve me any comfort. Though you spoke of that child's old friend. How is it possible that you've come to take her soul?" The mysterious man grinned within the darkness again. "It was rather easy, you see. All I needed to do was make sure everything was in the right place at the right time, to snatch a soul right after it awakens is a tricky situation.. Though her soul is locked away nice and neat, in a realm all by herself.. Never knowing the sweet release she deserves.. Only knowing pain!" He laughed loudly this time, which became a little too annoying to Cerevantes. "Quit your cackling, you sound like a court jester. What purpose does this girl serve?" The mysterious man turned, in response to Cerevantes' question. "NONE! Actually, she is just within that realm for my personal enjoyment. Young Cordelia's wounds from the past are still fresh, and playing games with people is a fun way to pass the time..Don't you enjoy torturing others?" The man folded his hands together, staring at the Devil. "I do not find torture useful to me in my goals. A waste of time is all it is. I do not care if you prefer to use it as a pass-time, though. Just do not complicate my own ambitions with yours." The devil turned around slowly, sitting down and beginning to sharpen his katana. His mind spoke out to him, he knew the senseless torture of an already dead girl was meaningless, and the lost soul deserved to find peace, but considering he had no care for humans in general, he felt nothing towards saving the lost soul from the eternal suffering it was feeling.​

Xingcai_Artwork_(DW9).pngJian could hear the crazy commotion going on but heck that was nothing new in this house though she didn't actually realize how serious this commotion actually happened to be. Jian had pretty much given into going though really she didn't actually have a choice considering he had basically picked her up and carried her off. She began to notice that Soma's walking had begin to slow downed and she wondered if it had anything to do with all the commotion going on up stairs. Finally he stopped and she wondered if he was trying to decide if he should go check on everything or not.

"Sorry Jian, we're taking a detour. We'll get back on track soon enough though."

He started for Cordelia's room then finally he sat Jian down.

"Don't go anywhere, ya hear me?"

Jian raised an eyebrow. "You seriously think tha-" But before she could even finished he had already turned around and left. "Bad idea Soma" Seriously he should of known she would make a break for it which she almost did but part of was curious where he was going to take her in the first place and she wanted to see just what in the world was going on. Must of been serious if Soma felt like he had to go do something. So she headed to Cordelia's room. When she made seemed like practically everybody was there watching whatever was happening. Jian didn't see all the weapons and Cordelia in kill mode. When she had made it Soma had taken Cordelia into his jacket and hugged her. Then Jian took a good look around and noticed all the weapons every where. "What happened?" Jian said quietly as she looked around the room. She then glanced back to Cordelia and Soma. Well whatever was going on she hoped that helped.
Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
ebb ebb
Severia Severia
Svisttt Svisttt

Attachments

• Xingcai_Cheongsam_(DW8XL_DLC).png
    Xingcai_Cheongsam_(DW8XL_DLC).png
    823.1 KB · Views: 1

rpnbanner1.jpg

The impact was sudden. A rush of sharp pain exploded in his temple, and dark spots clustered his vision. The force of Cordelia’s attack made him momentarily black out, and Incana jumped at the opportunity, always eager for the spotlight. Cackling, a flood of artificial power lit up his body.

He shoved forward with all his might, trying to repel Cordelia away long enough to escape. Not unlike the myth of wolves biting off limbs to escape traps, Incana didn’t waste a moment in sacrificing Isaac’s comfort. Yanking down on the pitchforks pinning him to the wall, he twisted desperately. Eventually, his wrists slipped free, taking some skin with them.

Before he could launch another attack, Sayogoromo entered the room.

“Whatever he....they did, I’m sure it doesn’t require the death penalty.”

“You’d be right about that Mo’,” he growled, spitting blood onto the floor. “Because I didn’t do shit. She’s crazy, I’m telling you. I know I have a temper, but boy…” He stared at Cordelia, shaking his head. “That one is something else.”

Soma and Joseph entered next, quick to comfort the girl. Jian was next, and soon the room was filled with his peers. He was grateful that they were there to soothe the situation, but he didn’t want them to get the wrong idea about what happened. Still on the floor, he scowled, wondering why she was the one getting tended to when he was the one bleeding. “I didn’t touch her,” he muttered angrily. “And I really didn’t do anything. You can believe me or not, but I’m over this.” Standing, he brushed out of the room, burning with indignation.

Eyes watering with anger, he made a straight shot for his room, the clothes Cordelia had made tucked under his arm. The gesture was lost in their fight, and he no longer felt excitement for having new things. He lost more than he gained.

Bending down to check his appearance in the mirror, he frowned. Sure, the clothes were nice, but his dark circles, bloody nose, and unkempt hair made him look like a street beggar who just robbed a fancy dress shop. Everyone knew that Sayogoromo kept a special “blend” for his pain, and Isaac had “borrowed” a small amount for occasions like this. The combination of the quickly approaching festival and his fight with Cordelia meant he needed to take the edge off. One of the vases in his room was shaped a little different from the others, and had a suspicious apparatus off the side. Holding the smoke in his lungs until it began to burn, he blew it out his window.

Feeling more relaxed, he stalked down the stairs, ready to face any scrutiny he’d receive for the fight, even though it still wasn’t his fault. He gingerly reproached the scene, eyes a little scratchy.

Severia Severia LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi animegirl20 animegirl20 Svisttt Svisttt Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Last edited:
Sayogoromo Seikatsu

So many of the hunters had arrived to the scene and so quickly. Sayogoromo hadn’t to jump between the two brawling hunters and now he wouldn’t have to as the others would handle things. When Soma wasn’t the one to make the first move, Sayogoromo wasn’t a bit disappointed. He hoped he’d be able to see Joseph or the butler take down, Cordelia with some phenomenal power. What did impress him however was when, Isaac and Incana injured themselves to break free and escape from their bonds. “Well.” Sayogoromo stepped away from the door and gave, Isaac the space he needed to exit the situations. His eyes followed the younger creature until his interest went elsewhere. “What’s wrong with, Cordelia?” His voice was full of fake concern and worry.

His hair quickly wrapped itself back up into a tight bun and he leaned against the wall with an expression of curiosity on his face. Cordelia was older than, Sayogoromo by a few centuries so it was odd to think that she might lose control of her emotions; Isaac must have done something unforgivable to warrant such a reaction. The idea brought a big smile to the demon’s face. Despite her age and atttitude, Cordelia was still a child it seemed.

The sight of Isaac in his peripheral shocked, Sayogoromo. “Back for round two? Not that I’m rooting for her, but perhaps it would be wiser to avoid, Cordelia for the rest of the day?” His eyes quickly ran over, Isaac and assessed his condition. “You seem rather...relaxed for someone who Just escape day death’s jaws.” He started to chuckle but wheezing turned into a brief fit of coughing. The sleeve of his kimono covered his mouth and he turned his face away. “Would you like someone to tend to your wounds?” Sayogoromo looked to the other’s wrists. In truth he wanted to hear what happened and he wanted to be away from the potentially hostile area.

Xingcai_Artwork_(DW9).pngJian had just taken noticed of Isaac wounds and wondered why it had even taken her this long to notice! The guy was freaking bleeding?! Jian was about to say something but suddenly the demon began to speak to her. My my my look at this a demon spiraling out of control. Typical isn't it. Jian didn't say anything. Oh come now don't ignore me I'm only trying to be nice. I know how much it bothers you that they could all turn on you in a second. Though I believe you said your friends weren't like that. Yet here we are. "She was probably just triggered." Jian whispered. True but my what a way to react. "Humans can do the same you know." She said still whispering. She had no idea if anyone could hear her or were even paying attention but she tried to be a quiet as possible. That maybe true but we are much worse I mean you don't even have to trigger us. One day we can just give in to our inner monster and attack! A demonic faced appeared before her eyes. Her eyes widen and she gasped and took a step back when it snapped at her with it's mouth. Jian realized she had bumped into someone. She turned around and said sorry not really paying attention to who she was apologizing to and headed down stairs. Once she was down stair she could hear it's evil laugh. She sat down on the couch and to calm her heart beat. Really Jian we were such good friends back then. Why would I lie to you about me about my own kind. I'm not the bad guy here I'm just trying to warn you. Why don't you sleep Jian and come with me I can take you away from all these monsters. "Go to hell." Thank you but I've already been haha but if your not going to come with me I can't promise what will happen. Monsters are everywhere you know. Watching and lurking in the shadows just waiting for the right moment to strike. Jian sighed when he finally stopped talking. This was insane but she knew he was lying though she couldn't deny that she was suddenly noticing the shadows around her and she could of sworn she saw something move.
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
ebb ebb
Severia Severia
Svisttt Svisttt

Attachments

823.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Irvi's head tilted slightly to the side like a curious little puppy as Riko held a finger up, a gesture that told her to wait. She had to hold back a smile as she watched the slightly older boy slowly fumble to get himself together- it was a little gross, but oddly entertaining at the same time. She couldn't help the uncomfortable little grin that spread across her face when the boy just... stared at her, gulping down water. "Are you good n-" Irvi cut herself off, watching as Riko dipped his hands in his leftover water, as though he were washing them. Which, he was, she supposed.

Finally, he finished and said, "Umm, with you? Sure. If that makes you happy, i guess..."

Riko took on a weirdly soft voice with her- she noticed it was different than the professional and polite tone he had when speaking with Joseph and such. Maybe that was because they were adults? Whatever it was, she felt a little honored. Holding her hands behind her back, and smiled and said with a little laugh, "'Course with me!" She paused, then shrugged and said, "It'd be nice if you'd go with me, but if you don't want to it's okay!"

She was just about to turn away to start walking, but froze in place when she heard muffled sounds coming from upstairs. "Uh..." Irvi mumbled, before looking at Riko with a confused expression and saying, "Maybe we avoid going upstairs...?"

Riko Miracus

Riko's eyebrows rose in surprise on Irvi's sudden change of tone and attitude. If his theory is correct. He remembered that Irvi was shy yesterday night. In fact she hardly speaks for herself. Did something happen? Maybe she felt comfortable already. Whatever happened Riko didn't seem to mind. He's surpirsed on the fact that she talked to him first. Riko felt strange yet comforted at the same time.

Riko's body language looked more natural. He no longer sits up super straight and his eyes are blinking more. He used to be super awkward at his body language. Like he's always expecting an attack at unexpected times. Riko scrathed the backside of his head as he answered Irvi's suggestion "N-no. It's fine! I'll go with you." He had his soft spoken voice yet it sounded more of an frustrated apology. "Besides... It's not like i have anything better to do right now anyway..." He softly mumbled while he crossed his poorly abused arms as he looked away for a brief moment. (Typical Tsundere pose)

Riko has been listening to the drama upstairs. Seems like it's so important that almost everyone is there. He hopped down his seat and got closer to Irvi as she asked him. He softly and formally said to her. "Agreed, it is best to avoid the commotion upstairs. Where do you want to go, Irvi?" He asked her softly. Riko is expecting Irvi to lead him somewhere she already knows abd explored. Like the gardens, the library or her room. Riko hasn't seen most of what the estate has to offer. He needs to digest his food anyway so this is the perfect time before he starts to work out again.

Svisttt Svisttt

Irvi peered at the boy as he stuttered and eventually agreed to going with her, folding his arms and looking away like a flustered little kid who just failed at proving their point. She lightly tugged at her sweater's sleeves as she debated on where to go... There was the library, although she'd only stumbled in there by chance and wasn't completely sure how to get back there. Of course, there was the garden- arguably her favorite place in the Estate so far, and she vaguely recalled the way Jacques took to take her there. Irvi slowly nodded, as though confirming the decision with herself. It'd be lovely to see what everything looked like in daylight, anyway!

"How's about the garden? I don't know if you're very into flowers but it's all very pretty and..." Irvi continued excitedly chattering like that as they walked, occasionally switching into completely different and arbitrary topics that had nothing to do with the garden. She was so happy she had someone to talk to- someone that was under 100 years old, at least. There was Isaac she supposed, but he was a crankypants who looked like he'd refuse a much needed hug or two. Cordelia confused her a bit... she looked 11, she said she was 11, but Joseph told her the girl was a demon. Irvi'd always imagined demons being all wizened and scary, but Cordelia wasn't really either. Judging by the sounds from upstairs, maybe saying she isn't scary is a little false...

After walking for a little while, Irvi realized she had no idea where she was taking them. She turned around to face Riko, an embarrassed smile on her reddened face, "Ah... I don't... really know where we're going." She scratched the back of her head, causing her already puffy hair to stick out a little more. "The garden might be around here! Or it might be on the total opposite side of the Estate."

Cordelia Zale
A Stupidly Prideful Girl

The moment she decided to snap fingers, Cordelia eyes no longer had any feeling left.

Fine, let's it end like this.

Her ears registered nothing, Sayogoromo’s voice, gathering people, Soma’s approaching footsteps. The next second, she felt like suddenly being waken up from a slumber of insanity by a cold water that was a warm hug.

What the... No, what was she doing!!?

A surge of thoughts jolted through her head, as if a brain that was temporarily shut down was reactivating itself. Even though it was clearly her own memories in the past few minute, the girl felt like she just woke up from a nightmare. Attempting to kill herself along with another fellow hunter -the group of people she could wholeheartedly call a family, just because of some stupid thoughts. That wasn't something she would... No, it was something she absolutely would NEVER do!!

All the floating weapons suddenly collapsed, unleashing a huge amount of water onto the girl and the kneeling demon, once again bathing him freshly. Though the culprit couldn't care less.

"What... why..."

She couldn't utter any more words, even a simple "Thanks Soma" or "I'm sorry Isaac" like she should have said before the man left. Tears were still running down her cheek, though the cause seemed to be different. For a second, she childishly hoped everyone watching might mistook it for a water from her own weapons.

Everyone...

While it was thankful that the newcomers weren’t here, being treated like this wasn't something her childish pride as a senior hunter would accept easily. Upon realizing this, the girl blushed ashamedly and immediately stopped crying. After helplessly sitting there for a while, she looked at the demon who was hugging her and mustered up strength.

"Thank you, Soma, and everyone too, for..."

For what? Stopping her from accidentally killing Isaac? Soothing her like a crybaby? Again, that wasn't something her pride would let her swallow. Leaving the line said in a weak tone unfinished, she tried to act as normal as she could.

"Anyway, I'm fine now. At least no more cracks will be made, I assure you" Having said the line that indicated her retrieved sense of humor, Cordelia looked at Jacques while trying to give him a devious and childish laughter, though it came off as a half-hearted and forced laugh. She then slid herself out of Soma's coat and arms.

It was the warmth she truly appreciated, but not what she deserved.

Looking at the coat, the pink-haired seemed to have something to say, though nothing left her mouth before she jumped on her bed and turned her back to everyone. While she was trying her best to sound normal, a slight shaking in her voice could still be heard.

"Can I have some time alone... please?"

It would be much better to just ask for help. To have someone whom she can openly whine and complain all she wanted would relieve any girl a lot of stress. Though that’s not how it should be. The demon Cordelia Zale who joined the newly founded Cerberus Vale Estate was a seemingly childish, cheerful girl who was actually competent and reliable. That’s how it was, and how it would always be.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi LadyOfStars LadyOfStars animegirl20 animegirl20 ebb ebb

The young man began to laugh after Cordelia snapped out of it, and returned to her bed. The laugh itself, was full of heart. Picking his coat up he slung it over his shoulder. Walking over to the bed and then patting Cordelia's head. Rubbing her hair some. "You ever need me don't be too chicken to not call, I've got plenty of hugs to go around. I'll bill you for the hug later, See ya Cordelia!" He turned around and began to march on out of the room, much like his usual old happy self...Which for once, his goofy attitude could be welcomed at a time like this. Arriving outside, he saw Jian was no longer in the area... "I..I told her to stay here!" He groaned. "She left in a hurry after bumping into me, Master Soma.." Jacques spoke, returning to his butler-like self in seconds.

Joseph decided to leave without saying much of anything at all, the worst that could happen would be he had to use his aura to heal them. And let them go at it a few more times until their stress was all taken care of. Instead of returning to the library, Joseph set himself in his study and sat in his chair. Sighing deeply. "I'm much too old for this stuff happening.." He laughed a little, leaning back and closing his eyes. He'd take a nice rest for now.

Returning to Soma, Jacques and the others. Soma looked over at Isaac, and smirked "Haaahaa, looks like you got huuurt~" He said in a child-like way. Pointing his finger at him and sticking his tongue out. Soma in all honesty, didn't care if the fight was started by anyone at all. If he had to come and slap some sense into some fools he'd do it and leave the bill for later. He then shot his look at Sayogoromo "You still have yet to tell me that favor you wanted me for! But that's gotta wait, I've gotta go pester Jian!" He shot off down the steps. Taking the opposite direction where Jian had went earlier. Whereupon he would skid to a halt in-front of both Irvi and Riko. His smile widened as he noticed that these were the two newcomers! "Hey! You guys must be the new-comers!...And you're the one who gave me the flower!" Soma pointed at Irvi. "I was trying to say thank you earlier but I guess I was too bandaged up to have you hear it so thank you!" Soma then stuck his hand out to both of them slowly. Making sure they wouldn't be met with a hand to the face and would be startled too soon. "I'm Soma, by the way. Son to Joseph Vale, and you guys are?"
Severia Severia
Svisttt Svisttt
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
ebb ebb

Jacques: Butler of the Vale

Jacques knew where Jian had went, and decided to go check up on her. He felt something was going on with Jian that he hadn't really looked into, while he left the damage Cordelia made was repaired by simple magic he casted with a snap of the fingers. "I do not believe Jian is well...She is experiencing something out of the norm for her. Earlier this morning, into the evening." Jacques had laid all information out in his head much like a detective. Arriving on scene where Jian was sitting, almost pleasantly. He felt something was going to happen..Ready to incapacitate the young lady if need be. She did look out of it too. Like she was experiencing delusions of some sort. The old butler tightened his gloves, as if preparing for anything Jian might do.
animegirl20 animegirl20

Xingcai_Artwork_(DW9).pngJian sat there watching the shadows at first it was just movements here and there but then they started to grow and get bigger. She sat there with her eyes closed trying to will them to go away but it wasn't working. The shadows surrounded her and she sat there staring at her lap trying not look at them. But she was starting to shake in fear. Her rational mind that kept telling her they weren't real or in her head was disappearing and she became immerse into the illusions in front of her. She looked up at the shadows and they slowly started to morph into demons and monsters. They were the most terrifying she had ever seen. Her eyes widen and she started shaking her head slowly. "No please just leave me alone please." They were slowly coming to closer to her she tried to move but she was stuck there on the couch. Then suddenly they all launched at her and she screamed. "Ahhhhh!" She climbed over the back of the couch as quickly as she could, which made it fall over backwards, and she ran to the other side of the room. There were so many of them she didn't know what to do. How would she fight them she didn't have her sword. But there were other things. She quickly started picking up anything she could find and started throwing it at the monsters but nothing she did hurt them. To anyone watching this she looked like she had gone totally made. She was running around the room throwing things like a mad woman. She picked tables chairs anything she could throw at those horrible monsters that wanted her dead. She noticed one of them was standing there watching her. It was actually Jacques but she couldn't see him all she saw was another demonic face. But he was in the way she needed to make it to the stairs. She had to get away. Quickly looking around she grabbed a chair and then turn towards the demon. Her scared face turned to anger and she dashed towards him and threw the chair at him. She had a feeling it wasn't going to do much but it could distract him. After she threw it she dashed up stairs but she screamed again when saw more demons. They were actually just the others who were still by Cordelia's room. She ran past them and into her room to which she grabbed her sword ad ran back out pointing it at them. Her eyes were looking wild and she looked scared out of her mind. But it wasn't just those demons that were in the hall there were more they just kept popping up everywhere. She started swinging at them. She was crying and screaming as they all were appearing all around her there were so many hundreds thousands she couldn't kill them all. At this point she couldn't even see the room she was in or where she was at. It had turn pitch black and all she could see was just endless amount of monsters and demons all slowly moving towards her. She finally dropped her sword and he legs gave out. She was on the floor staring wild eyed at all of them. Soon she started crying again full blown this time. She was trying to back away but her back hit something and she couldn't go any further. "Their not real it's all in my head, it's all in my head." Claw had reached out to her. Her eyes widen on her tear stricken face. "DON'T TOUCH ME!!! JUST GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! MAKE IT GO AWAY!! Make them go away! Someone just make them go away." She fell to her side and curled up into a ball and stayed there slightly crying with her hands on her head. "I just want them to go away."
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
ebb ebb
Severia Severia
Svisttt Svisttt

Attachments

823.1 KB · Views: 0
Riko Miracus

Riko awkwardly stood by Irvi before she began to decide where both of them should go. Irvi suggested the estate's garden. Riko hasn't been to the garden nor has heard of it. Based on Irvi's description. It seems like a rather calm place. He was never into the whole garden thing but he couldn't help but deny the fact that he needs to go since he has never felt kindness from someone like Irvi who just grew comfortable around him. The loneliness he felt was fading away. The chains of loneliness was breaking away. Who knew that a kind soul was all he needed to lighten up his burden. He felt comfort from Irvi and seems to be enjoying her company. Irvi got off topic as she continued to talk and talk. He, Riko just listened to the chatty girl talk irrelevantly.

He used Irvi's talking nature as background noise as he went into deep thinking. Travelling through his own mind. Through all the commotion in this very estate... Is there really a problem that everyone doesn't see? Or is this really normal. He is used to shouting and conflict but there is something off about the "home" he is in. It felt like a sinister presence. He gave Irvi a gentle stare. The same stare he made when he first laid eyes in her. Except it looks more friendly and less creepy. He was hiding the fact that he wasn't listening to the rest of the conversation. Luckily Riko didn't space off too hard thanks to Irvi's sudden stop.
He was about to ask the redhead what seems to be the problem until she confessed that they really had no idea where the "so-called Garden" is. Riko just breathed out a sigh and laid his hand on Irvi's shoulder. The same way Jian laid her hand his shoulder. "Look, how about we just ask someone to take us there. I'm sure they know where the Garden is." Riko softly spoke to Irvi in a more gentleman kind of tone.

Before Riko gets to speak further. He was cut off by a man he has never seen before. A man who never showed up in last night's dinner. This person looks unnatural. At least to Riko's perspective. This man had white hair. The first feature he noticed from the man. The man greeted them both and called them "Newcomers" Irvi seems to have encountered this man before, judging by the fact he mentioned and pointed to his female companion. Riko's hand slipped off Irvi's shoulder as he turned to the man. He introduced himself as Soma. Riko's gentle stare slightly changed into an empty one. An unknown explanation why but Riko seems different. Soma held his hand out for a friendly introduction. Riko stared to the hand without saying anything. His movements were slow as he reached his hand to Soma's. Riko's handshake was like an old man's handshake. Riko didn't bother to look at Soma straight into the eye. Is he uncomfortable? Is Riko scared? Does he feel something? Whatever the reason maybe. Riko stayed normally clean. Soma asked about there names. Upon being asked. Riko did not speak immediately. He gave a short moment of silence before answering. This was enough time for Irvi to greet first. "Riko... Riko Miracus..." He answered softly. By the looks of it. He sounded disgusted saying his own name in front of him. It sounded like he wanted to say something more about himself yet he stayed quiet. If this guy is the Son of Joseph Vale... Then he is aware of the tag price labelled on Riko's head. Whether he is dead or alive. Riko didn't made eye contact with Soma after introducing himself.

Svisttt Svisttt Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

"Look, how about we just ask someone to take us there. I'm sure they know where the Garden is."

Irvi felt his hand on her shoulder and smiled a little, which quickly turned into a fake pout as she started to answer, "But-" She trailed off upon seeing a man walk towards them, with a huge smile on his face. He had white hair, and his eyes were oddly piercing. Is he a gramma like Mister Jacques? Irvi didn't get the chance to mull over the conspiracy she'd been slowly weaving together since last night- he had pointed at her and said she gave him a flower. Blinking, Irvi squeaked, "M... mummy man?" As Riko's hand fell from her shoulder, Irvi hesitantly walked up to Soma, peering at him before asking in a quiet and innocent little voice, "Where's your skin mummy man?" She was referring to the missing bandages, which confused her a little. Don't you use bandages when you're hurt? Why did he take them off already?

Things started to make a little more sense when he introduced himself as Soma, the one Jacques told her had gotten hurt. He already seemed better though... She shook her head, as though shaking off her confusion and mumbled, "I'm Ivrina..." She trailed off for a moment, before perking up and finishing, "But Irvi's better!" She wandered back over to Riko, giving him a soft smile as both a way to comfort him and herself. He seemed uncomfortable around new people- she could relate to that, although there was something about Soma's chipperness that eased her out of her shyness.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

rpnbanner1.jpg

Isaac grinned at Sayogoromo, glad that someone had his back. Even if it was the last person he’d expect, after their fight over yesterday’s breakfast. “No, man. I’m great. Just a few scratches, it’s worse than it looks. Honestly, half of what you’re seeing is just my face, and no amount of healing from Joseph is going to fix that.” He joked quietly, all too aware of Cordelia standing nearby. When Sayogoromo pointed out how relaxed he seemed, he was immediately paranoid that he was acting high. Damn, he thought he was doing a pretty solid job of playing it off, but now he felt awkward and uneasy. “Oh. Uh.” Would it be bad if the demon knew he was stealing from his stash? Certainly that wouldn’t go over well. “Don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m normal. Totally normal.” He glanced away, avoiding eye contact.

The situation was stressful enough that Isaac was grateful when Cordelia butted in.

“Anyway, I'm fine now. At least no more cracks will be made, I assure you. Can I have some time alone... please?”

Out of spite, Isaac refused to answer her, standing in the doorway long enough to catch the attitude Soma was throwing his way. “Haaahaa, looks like you got huuurt”. As soon as Soma left the room, Isaac repeated what Soma had said in an exaggerated nasal tone, adding a few extra seconds to the ‘u’ in hurt.

Getting ready to leave once again, his path was blocked by Jian. He smiled tiredly, wondering what she’d make of the situation. He did a double take. Jian seemed off. Her eyes were wild, like she was panicking, and in her hand was…

“Jesus fuck!” He yelled, jumping back and raising his arms defensively. What the hell was going on? Sweating, he grabbed a nearby stool and held it in front of him like a shield. “What the actual fuck Jian? WHAT’RE YOU DOING?” He yelled after her as she ran past the room. Cautious, yet curious, he crept after her, eyebrows drawn confusedly.

"Their not real it's all in my head, it's all in my head”. "DON'T TOUCH ME!!! JUST GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! MAKE IT GO AWAY!! Make them go away! Someone just make them go away."

Despite being relieved that she’d finally dropped her sword, he flinched when she began yelling, expecting it to be a violent outburst. “Jian! ” He panicked, crouching near her with his arms outstretched. Nervous to touch her, he kept a foot of distance. Retreating, he stumbled to the door, calling for the others.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Severia Severia Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:

Irvi made Soma smirk, did she think he was a mummy? Looking over his body, he nodded. "Bandages aren't water resistant, sadly!" Refering to when Cordelia drenched him in water the first time. He was still wet from the second time now, too. "I'm alright though, my healing abilities help with clearing up my injuries. Alas, being a demon comes with its perks and as well its faults.." He said, almost forgetting they were there even as he talked to himself, it seemed. Forgetting he had his hands out to shake theirs entirely, he then returned from lala land. Hearing Irvi speak her name. "Irvi? That's an AWESOME NAME!!" Soma said, shaking her hand energetically. Riko though, did not take the hand instantly, nor speak his name very loudly either..His tone seemed he was ashamed of his name, or disgusted by it. Soma didn't seem to have a problem with such a cool name, and was totally oblivious to what Riko might be thinking, when it came to his bounty. "Riko Miracus?! Have you always lived in Bordova? That almost sounds foreign! It's still AWESOME though!!!" He shook Riko's hand with abundant energy as well, noticing Riko's old man shake, but when it came to Soma, he was quite oblivious of everything around him at times. He even didn't notice the scars, and wounds plaguing Riko's arms. Unless someone mentioned them, Soma probably would have never noticed. Just like the impending doom of his head, and a vase that Jian would throw at him in her mental breakdown...

Jian had entirely lost it, as she began throwing things around the room, he used magic to keep them from breaking against something. "Master Jian!! Please control yourself! It's alright! You must control it!" He realized she couldn't hear him. And now he was definitely aware of what was wrong, a demon had taken home into her mind. A Nightmare Demon, possibly? No, one that could also bend illusions to its will. The chair that Jian threw at Jacques served to distract him a moment, putting his foot up to block the chair and place it back down to the ground, Jian had already left. He cursed under his breath as she caused havoc, going up the steps. Jacques would follow..

"Well I bet we'll get to know each other a little more through training, so I can't wait to see what you guys can do-AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHYEEEEAAAHHWOOAAAHHH!!!!!" He screamed out, holding his head as a vase shattered against the back of his dome. Bending down in pain, he rocked himself a little to comfort his aching head. Jacques skid into the hallway as Jian shot up the steps. Turning his head to see Soma. "SOMA! THERE'S NO TIME TO WALLOW IN PAIN. JIAN NEEDS OUR HELP." Soma spun around, holding his head still "JIAN THREW THE VASE AT ME!??! WHY!? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!" Jacques slapped his own face, it would take time to explain. "BAD DEMON. HURTING JIAN. NEED HELP. SOMA, NOW." Jacques said, in the most annoyed tone ever, but nonetheless Soma, as dim-witted as he is, understood it all easily. Spinning around to bow to the two children "WE'LL CATCH UP SOME OTHER TIME, UNCLE SOMA'S GOT SOME WORK TO DO." He comically spun back around, now feeling dizzy as he traversed the hallways, crashing into the walls and hitting side tables as he finally met with Jacques. Who helped him up the stairs quickly, so he wouldn't fall down.

"Jian's mind is being controlled by a demon who can use illusions it seems! I know how to help her but I must put her to sleep first!"
Jacques hollered out to Isaac as he had found her in her sunken state. Arriving on scene with Soma, who banged against a wall on accident and almost fell over the staircase to the 1st floor again if it hadn't been for his hands stretching out to the beams for support. "I"M OKAY! I'M GOOD!" Soma said to, well..Perhaps nobody considering all attention would be on Jian for right now.

Svisttt Svisttt
ebb ebb
animegirl20 animegirl20

Before Irvi could respond to the weird mummy man, she heard crashing sounds and yelling coming from upstairs. She glanced up the staircase, looking horribly confused, and squeaked as a vase flew in their general direction. She squeezed her eyes shut and threw her arms over her head to cover it, mostly out of instinct. She heard it crash, along with a screech from Soma. Irvi opened her eyes, struggling to keep her head clear as she tried to figure out what happened. There was shards scattered across the floor, mummy man was wallowing in pain, and Mister Jacques was yelling about Jian and something about demons.

The girl looked... mildly terrified to say the least by the time the mummy man ran after the 'grandma' butler, and had awkwardly shuffled closer to Riko. She tried her best to hide how scared she was, but she couldn't stop her shaking hands and fidgety demeanor. "...do we go after them?" Irvi quietly asked, despite the part of her telling her to get away from the situation.

Riko Miracus

Riko silently stared to Soma with a blank yet friendly face. He gave him the classic eyebrow raise upon saying that they will meet in training. It's only a small surprise to the boy. It's not of a big deal to him. Riko really just goes with the flow. He doesn't really choose things nor has the habit to. Thanks to his past.

But what did caught his full attention is that Soma's head what struck by a fragile vase. A vase like that could knock him out, cold but Riko's rather impressed that he still standing. The butler came. Briefing Soma about the situation. Something sinister has gotten into one of the estate's residence member. Riko almost drew out his empty gunwhen Soma got hit. His fingers were already touching the grip handle to a speed one won't believe. He didn't saw who threw it but it was direct hit. Soma and the butler left them be. Riko's alertness raised. First, the commotion upstairs now this... Something tells him that even though he is living in a mansion like home now. Danger is still stalking those who are vulnerable. Riko is worried.

Irvi came closer to him. Irvi's quiet voice really made him worry more. "I not sure, Irvi... I'm not sure" He answered. Although that's not everything he has to say. He gave out his own opinion to the issue "As much as i want to help them, verily we cannot. This one seems very serious and should be left to the adults like him, Soma and the others. They are more experienced than us. We can try and help if you know how to assess the problem that i don't know how. I suggest we leave to them." Riko's tone was serious andcalm, like how an adult would advice the younger people to be careful. He may want to help out too but what can he help even he himself doesn't know anything about the demon stuff. He assumed that Irvi will go against his idea and she will drag him with her to follow Soma.

Svisttt Svisttt

Irvi's shoulders slumped a bit at his answer, but she knew he was right. What could a pair of kids do? She didn't like to feel useless- even towards practical strangers, but if they went up there they'd probably just get in the way... which was arguably worse than standing around doing nothing.

She opened her mouth to argue, to ignore the logical part of herself, but quickly decided better of it. "Okay, yeah... you're right..." Irvi eventually mumbled after mulling things over. She took one last glance at the staircase before walking over to the wall, sliding down to sit against it. She pulled her arms out of the sleeves of her many sweaters and pulled the tops of the garments over her head, and the bottoms over her knees. I'm a turtle.

It was warm and cozy inside the sweaters, and staring at the knitted yarn was oddly comforting... despite the ongoing noise coming from upstairs. Her mind wandered back to Halbert City- it felt like ages since she'd been there, although it had only been a month or so. Sometimes she didn't believe she'd ever left her aunt's house- sometimes she refused to believe it. But reality always hit eventually, with the realization she was no longer in the little home that always smelled like flowers and dirt. It was odd. They'd rarely grown any flowers. Irvi wondered if she'd ever see it again in ways besides old photographs.

She hadn't noticed there'd been tears slipping down her cheeks, and immediately she was grateful her sweaters were covering her face. She didn't want to cry in front of Riko, or anyone else- she didn't want anyone to think she was being a baby. Irvi discreetly wiped her eyes on her wrist, hoping Riko wouldn't notice.

Riko Miracus

Upon hearing Irvi's rather weak reply. Riko slowly blinked a couple of times as he looked at the over-coated girl. He did this for no apparent reason. Riko glanced at the direction where Soma and the butler diasappeared to. He felt rather strange on the fact that despite what happens. They alwaus have each others backs. Somethimg je never felt during his younger days. There are alot of emotions that he never feels or understand. Every single moment in his life time, he's just being played with, used or manipulated. All of these made him emotionally limited or rather yet a ghost with no emotion. He doesn't understand why evil is always picking on him.

Little did he realise that he was spacing out once more. He has been staring through the empty hall without realizing Irvi was having an emotional moment. Riko snapped back to reality and turned around to see Irvi sitting in a rather lonely position. Riko quietly walked to her and knelt down on one knee. "Are you okay, Irvi? Do you feel sick? I'll escort you back to your room if you don't feel well... Do you still want to go to the Garden? I'd love to see what kind of flowers they have there." Riko asked politely. Riko had a brief pausr at the moment. He placed his same hand on the same shoulder, indicating his worry. Despite what he said on the last part. He sounded very genuine on he just said. He wasn't completely true nor completely lying.

Svisttt Svisttt

"Are you okay, Irvi? Do you feel sick? I'll escort you back to your room if you don't feel well... Do you still want to go to the Garden? I'd love to see what kind of flowers they have there."

Irvi nearly jumped when Riko started talking- she hadn't even heard him come over, much less expected him to. His worry was comforting though, and she nearly started crying again when she felt his hand on her shoulder. She roughly wiped at her eyes before pulling her sweaters on the way they should be worn (no more sweatertown) and prayed to whatever God was out there that the tears weren't noticeable.

"I'm okay..." Irvi said, turning to smile at him, "The... the garden's nice, but I still don't remember where it is. If you're down for more mindless wandering to get there though..." She trailed off, not sure how to finish the sentence. She didn't really mind what they did- she just hoped they stayed away from the upstairs 'til everything settled down.

Riko Miracus

Riko may have a slight idea on what Irvi is feeling but he just can't put a finger on it. An emotion that Riko can't describe on his own. There are alot of things Riko cannot describe due to his limited vocalbulary. He lacks education, he learns by experience. The boy decided to let go when the girl finally got it together.

"Do not worry, i'm down to wandering. We have each other. We can do small talk while we go there. It cab't be too far right?" Riko's polite tone was back and he took a soft tone towards her again. Riko stood up and brushed off the non-existent dust on his shoulders. Riko looked down to Irvi, who was still sitting down. With the offer of his slightly cold hand. Riko said "Come on. Up on your feet. We've got adventuring to do." He sounded rather demanding but in a softer tone. Riko is soft spoken by nature but he can raise his voice to assert dominance thanks to his fearlessly crimelord master.
Svisttt Svisttt

Irvi took Riko's hand, which was like holding an ice cube to her, and got to her feet. She stole one last glance at the staircase, then slipped her hands into her trousers' pockets and started walking in a random direction by Riko's side. She liked the idea of going on an adventure- she'd always been fascinated at the thought of pirates going on adventures for treasure and stuff like that.

Vikings were pretty cool too. But that involved a lot of pillaging and weird pointy hats, and that wasn't really Irvi's cup of tea.

She was quiet for most of the walk, a contrast to her chattiness earlier, although she occasionally commented on random little things they passed. Walking with him was nice, even if they were pretty quiet. Eventually, she started to see more familiar things from last night and skipped up to a door, gently pushing it open. Irvi smiled as she felt cold air hit her face and excitedly stepped outside into the garden, gesturing for Riko to follow.

Jian's Bedroom
~​
Jacques: Having Jian in her sunken state helped Jacques to create the sleeping spell upon her. Symbols appearing out of thin air, he put Jian to sleep within seconds. Sighing he then took her to her room, laying her down in her bed. As he did this, he produced more symbols out of thin air, a small portal appearing above Jian's head. Looking at Soma, whom had walked the dream worlds only once before. (On total accident, lets say.. when Soma had a bad itch in his sleep as a young boy, he wanted to figure out why.) He began to tell Soma of the dangers of going in someone else's dream world. "If you go in, you are totally at the mercy of someone else's mind. All depending on how Jian views you, will become reality in the dream world. Remember, get in there. Help Jian, and get out." Soma nodded, smirking at Jacques. "I'll be in and out like white lightning, trust me. I'll be A-okay!" Soma, without hesitation jumped into the portal that was created, slowly the portal closed, Jacques stood over the sleeping Jian, sighing softly. "That boy, always facing danger with a smile."

Jian suddenly felt somewhat at ease but there was still a sense of a looming shadow over her. But she had started to dream.

Soma would see a white emptiness and there was total silence until suddenly there's a sound of laughter coming from two children echoing. Then the empty white space turns into forest scenery with two children laughing and playing. One of them was Jian the other was a boy Soma wouldn't recognize. The children play and finally fall to the ground laughing. "Do your a demon huh?" Jian asked as he sat up. "Yeah" The boy said as he sat up hugging his knees with a worried expression on his face. "Your not the scary kind are you? You know the ones that kill?" The boy looked over to her smiling. "Of course not Jian! I'm not like them besides your my best friend I would never hurt you." Jian looked over at him and held out her pinky to him. "Promise?" The boy looked down at her hand then took linked her pinky with her's. "Promise!" A slight blush could be seen across her cheeks.

Within Jian's Dream World
~​
Soma: Soma had fallen into Jian's dream world, echoing out a "YAHHOOO!!" as he fell, full of excitement for such a place. Considering this was a little adventure all for him, he would take it with as much excitement as possible. "Hold on Jian, I'm coming to save your ass!" Landing onto the ethereal, emptiness of the world. Soma looked over his body, wondering if anything had changed, such as strength, speed, all around shape of his body and looks in general. He had to make sure he was competent enough within her dream world to keep going, hoping she didn't think of him very revolting.. Or that would cause a bad situation for him in this world. When the scenery changed into a forest, Soma guessed this was one of Jian's memories playing out to him? He leaned against a tree, watching the two children laugh and play, and finally pinky promising. Hearing their conversation, Soma learned that the person she was playing with..Was the very demon that she would come to fear, and overall, have her fears of demons become a reality. He remembered the time he felt sadness over Jian not being able to be his friend as a child, simply because he was a demon. Though she warmed up to him in time, it left a bad taste in his mouth...The first time he'd ever been rejected for what he was. And it was because of that snot-nosed little punk of a demon. But he'd watch as the memories unfolded, maybe they would help him understand the FULL story of Jian's past..Not the bits and pieces he had come to learn through evase-dropping on her as a child into adulthood...

Jian: The dream morphed and the scene changed again she was the same age as before, and it seemed like she was heading home. Jian ran to her house happily and open the door calling out to her parents. "Mom! Dad! The baker sai-......." If Soma followed her he would see her parents both dead on the floor with blood every where. Jian stood there eyes widen horrified. "M-mommy, D-daddy?" She walked slowly over to them and knelt down. "Mom! Dad! Wake up!" She was shaking them to wake up but clearly they were gone. She looked at her hands to see the blood on them she almost screamed. She quickly ran out of the house past Soma as if he wasn't there but she then stopped when the boy appeared. "Jian why are you crying?" Jian ran up to him. "Mommy daddy are....." She looked at him sensing a strange aura coming from him and she suddenly noticed the blood on him. "N-no you couldn't you wouldn't" The boy gave a creepy laugh. "Sorry Jian" His looks started morph. "But some off have to give in to that inner desire." He turned into demonic monster and Jian screamed then ran. She ran as fast as she could and the demon chased after her. She hid behind a huge tree and laid on her side crying. Suddenly everything went dark. Then there was a spot light on child Jian in the same position as before. She sat up and looked straight at him. "You are as monster aren't you?" Soma looks and everything had pretty much been the same but now they were suddenly morphing into a ugly looking beast. "Your all the same your all hideous ugly monsters!" She stood up and walked over to him. "I hate them! I hate all of them and I hate you!! I wish all of you would just disappear!!!" She stood there looking up at him with her eyes full of hate.

Soma: Soma did indeed follow young Jian, what lay before him was, to simply put at best, a horrific murder. Both parents were killed, it was a sad sight to see, and he wished he could put his hand over Jian's shoulder, but in the dream world it might not work. His assumptions came true as Jian had passed through his body, he would follow her up until she stopped at the Demon boy. Soma could tell instantly, the smell of blood thick around the demon boy. The creepy laugh only served to annoy Soma, his silent vow to punch the demon only becoming stronger in his mind as he spoke to Jian, successfully morphing her opinion on Monsters entirely.. Soma could not catch up with Jian, but despite this..Everything went black, and one, single pale light shed on the child-form of Jian. Asking him "You are a monster aren't you?" He could see now that his body was changing, morphing into a demonic beast. The Dream World was taking its effect on Soma finally, clenching his fists softly. He sighed, looking back down at the young girl. "You don't look too shabby yourself, pipsqueak!" Soma shot back, his hands on his hips now. "I'm much more handsome than this, thank you very much! Not only that I find it rather rude of you to classify me a monster, I'm nowhere near as bad as Toothy-Mclaughsalot back then. I might annoy you sometimes but that's my best trait, damn it!" Soma said, puffing his chest out as if he were proud of that accomplishment, if it was one in general.

He exhaled in a large "Poof" manner. Looking down at young Jian. "I remember when you first met me, I was so upset that you had rejected me, because of what I was. I never understood why you hated me so much back then, or why you hated monsters in general.. I learned slowly though, what happened to you. Not the full story though, just tidbits..Not all monsters are always ugly, Jian..Sometimes they may be ugly on the outside, but their hearts can be pure. You've met them before, I know you don't think of every monster as ugly as you say.." His hand reached out to Jian slowly. "Take a chance to look at me..Not for what I am, but who I am." He smiled softly, whether it was an ugly smile or not, didn't bother him. If he had to continue with these memories, these thoughts and fears Jian had. So be it, he would take them all head-on.
https://www.rpnation.com/rating/lik..._message&content_id=10404349&rating_type_id=1

Jian: Jian stood there silently as he talked and then tilted her head. She seemed confused it was if she was trying figure out something. She eyed him then looked at his hand then back up at him. Then suddenly she brighten as she had just come to the realization of something. "Hey your not a monster your Soma!" She smiled and started laughing. She then started run around with her arms raised at her side as if she was pretending the fly. "Come one Soma let's play! Haha!" She started to fade and her laughter echoed in the space. Soma had morphed back into his self.

The scenery changed again kid Soma was sitting out in the grass, in front of the mansion and Jian who looked a little bit older came running out towards him with a book in hand and tackled him. "Haha gotcha!" She sat up still on top of him and reached out to grab the book she dropped and held it to his face. "Look at this!" Soma looked at the book confused. "What is it?" Jian pulled the book away from him annoyed. "What do you mean what is it? It's a book about Peter Pan." She rolled off him and on to her back and held the book in the air looking at it. "Jacques has been reading it to me. Do you think Neverland is real? I mean mythical creatures are real so maybe Neverland is real to." She said beaming. Soma looked over at her smiling. "Would you like to go?" Jian set the book down and turned her head towards him. "Of course but I don't think we could get there with out flying. " Soma stood up determined. "I'll fly us there!" Jian stood up laughing. "You can't fly. You need wings or fairy dust." Soma turned to look at her and walked over looking at the top of her head. "We have fairy dust. Right on top of your head." That was dandruff a little problem she use to have and she didn't like people pointing it out. Her face went red and she started beating him with the book. "Your so stupid Soma!" He tried to cover himself with his hands. "Ow ow ok ok sorry! Hahaha" He fell on to the ground and then looked up at her smiling like she hadn't just tried to beat the crap out of him. "Don't mad Jian I'm fooling. We're friends right?" Jian stared at him for a moment as his image changed to the demon boys for second then back to Soma's. "Sometimes you remind of...." Soma with his hand still sticking out towards her tilted his hand. "Huh?" Jian shook he head. "Nevermind yeah we are." She took his hand and pulled him up. Then suddenly she felt herself being lifted on to Soma's Shoulders. She was sitting on them and she looked down at him. "W-what are you doing?" Soma lifted his head back to look at her. "Well this is the closest thing to flying. So if we can't fly for real then we can at least pretend." Jian blushed slightly. "Well alright but don't you dare drop me. "Haha i won't I won't!"

Soma: Soma watched as young Jian's expression changed from confusion, to happiness. As if she had remembered something, which she did as she said Soma's name. Soma stood up, watching the young Jian fly around like an airplane, and watched as she faded alongside the blackened world. He could still hear her laughter echo through the darkness as the world changed once more. Creating the mansion, Soma noticed a young Jian, a bit older now, and a young Soma next to one another. The book that was in Jian's hands was Peter Pan, a book Jian favored greatly back in the day, but Soma never understood why. Listening into the conversation, he smirked as he heard his response to going to Neverland. They would indeed go someday, Soma would ensure of it as a kid. The dandruff part made him laugh, Jian probably still had dandruff too. Maybe he'd tease her about it later, once he was able to get through all of these memories. He watched as Jian beat young Soma with the book, he chuckled. "Ouch is right, she knows how to swing those things.."
Young Soma's promise, and the slight hesitation of Jian was finally realized, now Soma knew the true story of her past. Which is why she hesitated at first, but his resolve hardened in the face of that hesitation. "We are friends, I'll make sure you're safe." Young Soma picked up Jian, and they began to pretend as if she were flying. Soma clenched his fist, raising it to the air "YEAH!" He shot out, his blood was boiling, newfound determination mixed with his already determined resolve to save Jian. "To Neverland, we go. Just hold on Jian, I'm coming for you." The young man grinned rather devilishly, as if he was gonna raise hell once he arrived to his destination. So the pale haired devil began to run, eager to see whatever else Jian's dream world had to offer.

Jian: The scenery changed again this time Jian was the age of 13 and she was wearing cute party type dress on and had her hair done up and in her hands she had a red box with hearts on it. She came down stairs looking around as if she was searching for someone. Suddenly heard a voice behind her. "Jian." Jian jumped and turned around to see Joseph. "Well now what do you got there?" Jian hid the box behind her back. "Nothing." Joseph raised an eyebrow. "Oh well I thought that since today is Valentines day that maybe it was a special someone?" Joseph had a warm smile on his face. Jian looked down blushing . "Well I made some chocolates by myself see?" Jian lifted up the box. The were suppose to be heart shape but they didn't turn out exactly right. "You can try one." Joseph popped one into his mouth and smiled. "Hey those are really good. I'm sure Soma will love them." Jian face went bright red and she slam the box shut. "Their not for Soma!" Joseph shrug. "Well if you say so." Joseph started to walk away but stopped and turned to look at her. "He went to town by the way incase you wondering." He then smiled again and walked out. Jian entire face was red. "He's always teasing me....." When he was sure Joseph was gone she quickly went out the door and left the house. Joseph peaked around the corner after she left laughing a little to himself. "Thought so"
When Jian made it to town she looked around for Soma which luckily didn't take to long she spotted him a little ways out side of town it was sort of like a park area. When she saw him she brighten a little with a slightly nervous look on her face. She started to walk towards him but then stopped when she noticed he was with someone. She quickly hid behind a tree and then peeked her head out watching. He was talking to some girl that Jian didn't recognize. She was very pretty and had long hair and pretty fair skin. Jian took look down at herself. She had scrapes and bruises here and there from training. She looked back over at them trying to listen but she was to far away to hear. The girl had a box with her as well and the chocolates inside were in perfect heart shapes and from the way Soma was acting confirmed they were really good. Jian kept watching then something happen that surprised her and Soma seeing as he became speechless for a moment. The girl had kissed him on the cheek. Jian turned away and sat on the ground behind the tree looking deflated. She sat the box beside her and hugged her knees. At first her face was unreadable but then her expression went to sad and then annoyed. She then stood up and walked away leaving the chocolates behind not bothering to look back.

Soma: Soma watched as all of this unfolded, the moment with Joseph, was nice. Old man always had a sweet tooth, but he didn't understand about Valentines Day, all he could rememeber was that it was a very weird day. And he didn't particularly like it for one reason, an annoying girl. Her baking skills were nice, but she just got wayyyy tooo annoying! When they joked about it being for Soma, he tilted his head. "Why would they be for me?" Soma said, in his iconic dim-wittedness. He followed teen Jian to her destination, watching as she watched the scene unfold, Soma couldn't watch either. "Eh...She was annoying. Plus she's way too skinny, not even built up for a good sparring session." He watched Jian in all of this, raising his eyebrow. Wondering what was going on...Why she seemed almost, out of energy. Or like she lost a very important game. Kneeling down he tried poking Jian's head "Hey, what's a matter?" But, he realized he couldn't. Not in this memory. He sighed, standing up. Soon enough Jian would look again, return to behind the tree and run off. He looked over to see it was when that weird girl kissed him. He looked in disgust, shaking his head. "Eggh..Weird girl." Soma looked down at the box Jian made for him... Maybe if he could touch it he could see if there was anything inside, other than chocolates? He didn't understand the concept of Valentines Day still, nor why treats were handed out even. Kneeling down, Soma tried touching the box.

Jian: A letter was found inside the box as Soma was able to open it, displayed alongside the chocolates. As Soma picked up to read the letter, it would say this;
Dear Soma,

Happy Valentines Day! I'm writing this cause there was no way in hell I was saying it out loud! So today is a day when a person gives a gift or chocolates to someone they really like. Someone they like more as friend. I'm giving you these chocolates because I....I like you more as a friend. I hope you like the them I made them myself.....anyway you don't have to respond this letter! I'd be way to embarrassed if you did. >///<

Love I MEAN FROM!
Jian

Soma: As Soma read the letter, he was generally confused about the "like more than" part. How could you like someone more than you already could? Does she mean she's got double liking power for people? How odd. It was only after he had ready the signature, and the crossed out "Love", when he fully understood what she meant. "All this time, she's been in love with me?" Soma's face was more shocked, than anything else. "She must have a fetish for demons then, weirdo." Soma chuckled, slipping the letter into the breast pocket of his coat. And slipped one of the chocolates into his mouth, eating it. His grin only widened in response to the taste, nodding his head. "Now this, is a damn good chocolate. Not too sweet, just right." He looked around. Was this the last of the memories? Perhaps it was time for him to get a move on. Keeping the box of chocolates under his arm, he searched around for the next step, or maybe even the final one. He needed to get to Jian now, all was clear within his mind. He had to repay his debt with the chocolate, as well as keep a long overdue promise, that was made in secret without her knowing.

Jian: Everything went white again and there was laughing echoing but it wasn't Jian's this time it sounded more sinister and deeper. Well well look who we have here. Said the voice. Looks like someone else decided to slip into Jian's mind. Figure appeared before Soma. A tall man with short dark hair. He gave a amused grin. Well hello Soma nice to finally meet you face to face. I assume your hear to save your friend? Jian appeared beside the demon man but she appeared to be in a daze and unresponsive.

Soma: Soma chucked another chocolate into his mouth, unsurprised by the guy. And really, he didn't even give much a damn. The guy's laugh was already annoying. No wonder, he always thought that any bad guy's laugh was just downright annoying. He walked on over to the both of them without a single word. Smacked the guy in the face hard enough to have him let go of Jian. Soma picked Jian up and sat her down on the floor behind him. "Don't you know it's rude to touch people while they sleep? For shame, fooor shame. You also look pretty ugly, honestly. If you were thinking on getting Jian to love you for all eternity or some unusual sick perversion of a bad guy's obsession over a girl, you thought wrong. Because no female would like your face buddy." He set the box aside, next to Jian. "Especially after I'm done with your face." Coming into the demon's personal space with blinding speed, his right arm was packing a punch ready to be released that was over 10 years waiting. When his fist connected to the guy's face, the ground shook with how strong Soma's punch was, before the demon was shot backwards, Soma ensured to grind his fist into the demon's face, to let the pain sink in some more, and most likely damage the "Beautiful" features of this guy. Sending him flying, Soma returned to Jian's side.

Kneeling down, Soma took Jian into his arms, and his eyes were soft when they looked upon her, it almost seemed like Soma was about to kiss Jian with how close he had come to her face, his nose touching hers very lightly...The moment was ruined as Soma comically tapped Jian's face multiple times "Wake up sleepy head, this ain't no time to be falling asleep damn it! You've got a fight to win and I bet $40 on your ass!! Wake up Jian!"

Jian: The demon was sent flying he crashed pretty hard to. He stood up slowly and looked over to the white hair demon.

Suddenly as Soma was trying to wake up Jian her fist came crashing into his face then she suddenly opened her eyes confused. "Huh what....where am I?" She then looked up to see Soma. "Soma?" She glanced around and noticed the demon man and she stiffened. She was dreaming. But some how Soma was here to. Demon man started to walk closer to them. Jian now look what he did to my face. You should learn how to keep that friend in check or the monsters might come back. I would hate to do that but I do love that terrifying look on your face.

Soma: Soma's face was met with Jian's fist. He blinked unamused. "Why...Do I have to keep getting hit by you?! Don't you have any control over yourself!" He reprimanded Jian. Standing up, he helped her up too. "Don't listen to what freakshow is saying, he's just trying to pull your chain. He's powerless here, he forgets that this isn't HIS dream world. It's YOURS Jian. You are the one that controls this place, and you are the one who can defeat him." Soma stood beside Jian, taking her hand in his. "I'm here for you, all the way, Jian. We'll go to Neverland, together. Also, you could have just told me you loved me ya know. That weird girl was waaayy too annoying for me. Plus she didn't have any muscles Jian! Don't you think I want someone who is strong to be mine?!" Soma chimed in with that little piece of information, knowing it'll make Jian flustered. He knew everything now.

Jian: "I punched you?" Jian said blinking. Must of been automatic response. "Well if I did it was probably because you were doing something stupid." She said looking up at him. Soma helped her up and she looked over at the Demon. Then back at Soma as he spoke to her. She knew he was right about this being her world but....Before her thoughts could finish she noticed he had taken her hand and she looked up at him. "Soma you don't have to-" She was cut off by him and what he was saying next confused her. "Neverland? Soma what are you.....LOVE YOU?!" Her face went bright red. "I you what??!" But before she could get a explanation from him the demon started to speak. You know he's right but your the one who let me in. It was so easy seems like I never left your thoughts. You know maybe I should of waited before I did what I did. I was into much of a rush. He was now floating above them circling them like a vulture. Maybe I should of waited until you got older that way it would of been much easer make this mind of yours completely mine of course I would of had to continue pretending but it might of been I can was just pretending to be. I can switch my age at my pleasing and even genders though I am originally man. Jian eyes grew dark and she gave him a hard glare. "You mean to tell me that all of that was fake the entire thing?" The Demon laughed. "Get out." He raised an eyebrow. What? She let go of Soma's hand and crossed her arms. Suddenly he fell to the ground and quickly got up and it was clear he was taken by surprised. She started to walk towards him. "If you think I'm going to let you make a bigger fool of me then you got another thing coming!" Suddenly the demon shrank into doll size and she picked him by the collar. How do you expect me to just leave I came through a portal but I closed it. "Oh did you now?" She threw him over to Soma. "Take him with you."

Soma: Soma grabbed the doll sized demon, laughing at him, poking and prodding his body "Look at him! He's so small! Barely even able to harm anyone I'm sure." He gripped the doll sized demon tight in his hands. For a good grip. "Jian, you might need to run through your memories a bit, there are some things you might need to see. Especially on Valentines Day. You left way too quick to be able to see the aftermath. But if you want to get the quicker answer, I sneezed on her and she ran off. I thought she was weird too. I'm taking your box of chocolates with me too!" Soma picked up the box of chocolates. "Alllrighty then....Portal outta here...Portal outta he-" A portal had ripped open, and Soma smiled "Right on que, Jacques!" Soma ran into the portal, slipping out finally.

In the real world, Soma shot out of nowhere, covered a little bit in soot and some patches of his coat were lightly ashen. But Jian's Demon was in his hands, and he smiled down at the harmless little bugger. Jacques, who had sighed in relief. Pat Jian's head, and walked out of the room. Back to his chores. Soma, decided to play hacky sack with the doll sized demon until Jian would return from her slumber. Torturing and teasing the little bastard of a Demon that caused Jian so much pain so long ago.

After Soma and Jacques had saved Jian, Jacques had decided to continue on with his chores. Soma, decided to stay at Jian's side for now until she awoke.
Svisttt Svisttt
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
Severia Severia
ebb ebb
animegirl20 animegirl20
(JIAN'S DREAM WORLD IS FINISHED. WE WILL MOVE ONTO THE FESTIVAL SHORTLY)

Xingcai_Artwork_(DW9).pngWhen Soma left everything suddenly had went dark and then she found herself waking up. She slowly opened her eyes dazed. She was laying on her side and she found herself staring at a wall. She blinked a couple of times and rubbed her eyes trying to think. She couldn't remember anything she dreamt about after Soma had left though to her it felt like seconds though in reality she was sure it was more. She must of been mentally exhausted after everything that had happened. She laid there thinking for a moment she couldn't believe all that time everything that demon was a lie it honestly made her a lot more angry then it showed when she was in her dream but she didn't want to deal with it anymore so she let Soma take care of it. Wait...Soma her eyes widen as she remembered what he said to her. He knew everything about that Valentines day and the fact he must of read that stupid letter. She was going to hurl. Why did I do that?! She thought to herself. She was little pissed that of all the memories he could of ran into it just had to be that one. Sighing she rolled on to her other side adjusting herself in bed but then she froze and eyes widen as noticed Soma sitting next to her bed. She quickly pulled the covers up over her face trying to become invisible. A power she really wished she had right now. She wasn't expecting for him to be in here. She poked her head out then quickly went back under the covers.

Riko Miracus
The peaceful Newbie​

Riko felt Irvi's hand came in contact with his. He coulnd't describe wheter it was warm or not but he didn't seem to care. He pulled her up and instantly released his hand and started walking all the way to the garden, aimlessly. He really has no clue were the Garden may be but he put all his faith to Irvi. Most of the time Riko's head is really empty. Nothing lasts too long in his head. There is only short minute of thought before it it disappears from his head. This leads him to paying extra attention to surroundings more. Irvi was a good company for him. Despite her quiet nature. She talks from time to time, reminding him that he is never alone. There is someone there walking with him. Irvi comments a few things here and there but Riko always answers with a simple "Yes" or just nods his head for acknowledgement. After aimlessly wandering that felt like hours for Riko. Irvi managed to find the Garden. It was just right through the door she is trying to open. Riko kept his blank face on. He felt really bored and dull right now.

All of that changed as Irvi opened the door for them. The first thing that caught his eye was the blinding sunlight, hitting his eyes. He quickly blocked the suns rays with his damaged arm. It's been a while since he has seen good sunlight. Irvi gestured him to follow along which he humbly did. He took a couple more steps towards the door and the more he approached it, the more the beauty of light and nature surrounded him. He finally stepped outside. The second thing he sensed was the cold breeze of nature. He felt cold but in a good way. It took only a few seconds for Riko's eyes to adjust into the outside's sunlight. When he did adjusted. His ever green eyes widened in awe on the Garden's beauty. There were greens and flowers everywhere! Colorful butterflies flew by the breeze and the blue, blue sky gently displayed above him. Riko has never seen anything so bright and colorful before. He has been living in the shadows long enough that he forgot what the beauty of this world holds. Riko stoo still in awe as he gazed upon the beautiful garden before him. There he saw Irvi. Her slightly puffy hair and warm smile made him almost tear up to how she also complements to the nature's beauty. Riko's eyes glistened as if he was about to tear up. Riko felt... Peaceful. He felt peace for the first time. Through the storms of life. The garden felt like a haven to him. Riko simply stared through the garden. Basking it's greatness...

Svisttt Svisttt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back