• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cerberus Vale- Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Beginning of Act 3
Spiteful Blood Relations Arc

It has been 3 months since the Ceremony of Isaac Fowler, regaining his identity, as well as Incana having become subservient to Isaac, realizing who the master is now, Isaac had acquired his new weapons. it is now December. In those 3 months many things have happened, first of all the shocking revealing of Vincent Bernhard's death at the hand of a man clad in red. Announced dead, Vincent Bernhard's funeral was held in great sorrow from all the people of Bordova.

Stepping up to the role of leader was Vincent's younger brother, Alexander Bernhard. Starting off with changing a few things Vincent was trying to pressure for, one of those things being pardoning young Riko Miracus from trial. In his own words, Bordova must look forward, and must work on more important situations at hand, rather than hold a trial for a young man who was lead into a life of criminal activity. Within the home of Cerberus Vale, though. Soma trained young Irvi in the ways of Kendo, although not a master at the three styles given to her yet, she has shown great promise with her skills, especially in the avenues of her fire magic.

Riko on the other hand, has trained with Joseph to unlock mysterious power hidden in himself as well, and although still being blocked by something, Riko is able to enhance his physical being using his ki now, which is an extremely difficult task. Joseph, though continues to train Riko, hoping one day that his powers will click in with him when the time is right, and simply help him control them better when they arrive.

Soma still holds a personal grudge against his brother, Cerevantes. The rematch between the two brothers' is close at hand. Hate drives Soma to fight his brother once more. For Cerevantes, a desire to show truth to his lost brother and redirect him on the a path that he feels is "right" for both of them.

As for Vincent Bernhard, the real one.. He has finally made his way to the Black Witch's domain. And an audience with her is finally under way...​
The lady who sat above Vincent was beautiful, wearing a long flowing dress of light and dark blue. A long, thin, elegant pipe in her hand. The man before her chatted away, to her it seemed as if he wanted her to aid him in his quest. A dumb one, in her eyes. She had no liking to a man of his style, a man who was so drenched in evil that she could cough up a storm if she was close enough to him. She took a long drag of her pipe, staring down at the man before her. He had finished speaking, awaiting her answer.

"Well I am quite flattered you came all this way to speak with me, Mr. Bernhard.. But your games don't seem to be my type of fun, not only that. You're a man with unsavory tastes, I'll have to refuse your...kind offer." The Black Witch spoke, one leg sliding over the other.

Bernhard's face twitched a bit at the refusal.. "I have come all this way to give you a chance at domination, at evolution.. The Monsters pave the way to new possibilites...Humans are much too outdated... And yet you spit in my face with your attitude! You should be bowing down to me, woman. I will conquer the world, turn it into a playpen for Hell, turn the humans into cattle for the monsters to feed and you will soon enough become one of them if you so dare to cross my path, I am showing you something called mercy, woman. Cerberus Vale stands no threat to me, Joseph Vale and his troop only serve to make me succeed in my plans. Perhaps I was wrong to think you would like to partner with me as well, to get out of this wretched tomb you've carved yourself, you old hag.." Vincent turned around, beginning to walk away before his knees buckled, and he fell to the floor, gasping for air.

"Oh honey, I don't need mercy from a little boy like you. Trust me sweetheart, I could kill you within seconds if I really wanted to." The woman dropped from her throne, slowly sauntering over to Vincent and grabbing him by his chin, having him stare up at the woman. "My Sacred Arts are no joke, sugar. I'm able to do things that would make you look like a joke. I don't care who you are, what you can do or what you want to achieve in this world.." She gave Vincent a nice little tap on his cheek, twice.

Sliding over to one of the large stone beams supporting the room they were in. " Little man, I could write you entirely out of existence, that means no one would ever remember you. No memories, no name, nothing. Let me show you what real mercy is, Mr. Bernhard. I'll let you walk out of here with your tail between your legs and wave you a nice goodbye, with a lil kiss blowing through the air as you run along back home after the unsavory attitude you've just given me. How about that?" She smiled down at Vincent, who regained his composure, his face still twitching. He nodded, walking off... That would be the last time he was ever humiliated..

As for The Black Witch, she remembered Mr. Bernhard saying something about Joseph Vale..A man she had heard of before, from one of her favorite students... Jacques. Had he finally found that man? And was he working for him as he said he would all those years back? She turned around, strolling to a desk that lay in the corner of the rooms. "Well, Jacques. It seems you might have a little trouble on your hands.. Mayhaps' I could help your little troop out, before its too late... Bordova doesn't seem like its gonna be a good place for all of your family to stay..." Beckoning a young witch over to her. She would write a personal letter to Jacques, one that would bring him and his family to her land for safety. In the Black Witch's mind, she was excited to see her lovely student once more!

~Cerberus Vale Mansion~
On this fine morning, Soma had returned from training alone, cracking his neck as he did so. slight groans as he began to shake off the excess snow he had accumulated. Stretching, he looked around, this place would never get old for him. Smiling as he looked around the main hall, he would possibly see Isaac, or maybe Riko or Irvi drifting through the mansion. He noticed that Irvi and Riko finally seemed to settle down in the place really well, as compared to when they first arrived. They seemed...like they finally found their place in the large puzzle of a family.

Joseph waited for Irvi outside in a carriage, today he wanted to take Irvi out to see her Aunt's grave..He felt like she needed it, despite settling into the mansion. Sometimes, people needed that closure for themselves. A certain crutch or reason to keep moving forward and maybe, Irvi needed to see her Aunt to raise her spirit higher than before. To finally pay respects to someone that meant so much to her, and would hold onto her when the world seemed to fall apart. Joseph sat in the carriage, thinking about how he felt with his brother..He was never able to pay respects to the man that sacrificed himself to help close the Hell Gate..He sighed, patting his chest...This old demon held no regrets, and yet he longed to feel like he was doing what was right everyday.. Longed for that sense of closure felt when you knew it all would turn out right..
ebb ebb
Svisttt Svisttt
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Severia Severia
animegirl20 animegirl20
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second arc of the roleplay, 3 months has passed since the Silver Moon Festival, and Cerberus Vale must be careful with each step they take, slowly but surely Vincent's seemingly master plan grows to its conclusion. The burning hatred between two brothers finally clash once more.
Main Sequences:
- Isaac now a full-fledged Hunter of Vale, has the ability to take on harder missions. Not only that, the missions arriving for the family take a big turn, as the monsters have some-how grown stronger.
- Joseph offers to bring Irvi to her parents, after paying respects to her Aunt.
- Irvi and Riko's first mission begins, a monster that hides in plain sight has begun to roam the city. (Vagabond's folklore monster!)
- Cerevantes contacts Cordelia for the first time, giving her a gift from her mother.
- Sayogoromo's decision from Vincent begins to take its toll, which will he choose?
- Joseph and Soma have one final lesson together, to awaken Soma from the depression he's fallen into.
- Soma and Cerevantes' rematch begins, amidst the clock-tower of The Inner City alone. Resulting in a shocking twist of true loss.

Though she'd been up for a little while at this point, Irvi was sat in her room doodling on a piece of scrap paper on the floor, humming quietly to herself. Her room at some point had just become an oversized pillow fort, with pillows and blankets just about on every surface. The room was a mess- but a comfy one. Everywhere she stepped, there was bound to be something soft to land on, and it was nice and warm here too- which she was grateful for now that it was winter.

She knew what she was supposed to do today, with Joseph. Part of her wondered if she was just trying to delay going by staying holed up in her room a little longer than she should. She was excited- but also dreading it at the same time. Shaking her head slightly, Irvi pushed the slip of paper and pen off to the side and dragged herself to her feet to get ready, changing into fresh clothes and attempting to tame her always messy locks of hair. She put on nearly all her sweaters and her hoodie for good measure, although she still wondered if she'd be warm enough. Shrugging a bit to herself, Irvi scrambled across the room to grab the marigold flowers Jacques had let her pick the other day from the garden. She gently poked one of the petals in the little bundle, trying to remember the symbolism behind the flower. Passion, beauty, and loss.

Holding the flowers to her chest, Irvi ran out of her room, nearly tripping in her rush to go downstairs. Slowing her pace, she managed to get to the main hall without killing herself or anyone else, where she saw Soma shaking off little bits of snow. "Sooooomaaa!" she exclaimed, running up to him and throwing herself onto the demon in as big a hug her small frame allowed. "Hi!"

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Sayogoromo Seikatsu
Main Hall

Sayogoromo had never experienced a winter anywhere else, but the winters of Bordova had always been so disappointing. Every time the snow fell, it was never enough. The few inches that piled up on the ground were trampled and packed down into even fewer inches. But whenever he was in good health, he always made a point of going out to enjoy the cool winds and the freshly fallen snow. Luckily, living at the Cerberus Vale mansion afforded him more time to enjoy the frosty blanket. There were so few people here and the property was so vast that it took weeks to ruin the image of a pristine winter.

The past three months had been dedicated to rest and rejuvenation for the sick demon. He hadn’t taken on any missions or left the mansion in a long time. Most of his days were spent designing new kimonos, training, and contemplating the options given to him by Vincent Bernhard. The man had supposedly died recently, but after seeking the man for what he really was, Sayogoromo wasn’t too sure. Of course he still hadn’t shared any information with the other members of the supposed family. Although that might have helped him make up his mind instead of being stuck like he was.

With a deep sigh he turned on the ha (vertical pieces) of his geta and let his eyes sweep over the frozen landscape once more. “So serene.” Winter had been a less busy time of year for him, compared to Summer and Spring. Clients were less willing to travel to come see him during the winter months. As he turned to look at the entrance to the mansion, Sayogoromo spotted, Soma. His smile faded slightly and his grip on the parasol the shielded him from the snow, loosened. Its dark red coloring popped against the stark white background created by the snow. Every time he saw, Soma he was reminded of the tough choice he had to make. But it had been three months now and even he was tired of the waiting. It was almost as irritating as his illness, it kept him up at night, distracted him from his surroundings, and forced him to isolate himself more often. Not today though. Hoisting his kimono up in the front just a bit, Sayogoromo proceeded to make his way towards the mansion. Perhaps talking to the others would help to clear his mind.

It wasn’t until he was crossing the threshold that, Sayogoromo closed his parasol. It made an odd screeching sound as the thin sheets of metal folded in on each other. Just as he requested, Ezekiel had used metal instead of fabric for the canopy. Rather than leave it at the door to drip, he kept it at his side, hand firmly wrapped around the bamboo handle, which matched the hilt of the katana hidden within the umbrella shaft. Looking around the main hall, Sayogoromo smirked and that turned into a wide grin. He was only wearing a bit of dark red eyeshadow today since he wasn’t feeling sick. When he heard someone gleefully call out, Soma’s name, he quickly looked to the duo.

“I didn’t think anyone else would be awake this early.” He said plainly as he moved across the hall to stand nearby the other two hunters. “Morning, Irvi.” He said softly. “Good morning, Soma.” Sayogoromo jabbed the older demon lightly in his side with the end of. His umbrella.
Svisttt Svisttt Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi 2C3F54AC-4B06-440B-B010-7671C47DE599.png101B41C0-0D8A-41A8-AA09-9D3CA6DFB7F3.jpeg

rpnbanner1.jpg

Isaac spent the time following his ceremony coming to terms with his new life. At first, he tried to reclaim the identity he had before being possessed, but that was long gone. He wasn’t a child anymore, and the years spent under Incana changed him in ways he couldn’t undo. That didn’t mean, however, that he would give up on being a good person. Isaac made a point of apologizing to each and every member of the Vale, trying his best to make up for the nasty comments perpetuated by the demon.

He also spent his time honing his control over Incana, carrying an underlying fear that the beast might snatch the reigns again. Isaac did this by physically training himself, as well as practicing influence over Incana in battle. It took some getting used to, but he’s finally starting to feel he has a grasp on it. It felt like the chaos in his head had been put on mute, and he’s been able to discover clarity.

Rolling over in bed, Isaac sighed peacefully, stretching out and enjoying the blissful sensation of being well rested. Without the nightmares, he could finally have a solid night’s rest. Remembering the weight of being possessed made him especially chipper, and he found himself smiling out his window for no particular reason.

Changing into clean clothes, he tidied his hair in the mirror, worlds more respectable than he was before. Before leaving to head downstairs, he collected his weapon from under the window. Crafted by Ezekiel, the weighty metal collar and chain was designed to restrict Incana, but Isaac discovered it also served as a useful weapon in hand to hand combat as well. For accessibility, he usually kept it strapped to his side, with the chain coiled so he wouldn’t trip.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, he heard voices. Entering quietly, he gave a greeting of his own. “Good morning guys,” he smiled. “Glad to see we all made it through the night, part of me was worried the whole place was gonna get buried in all this snow.” Isaac yawned, tucking his arms around him. Just the thought of the icy weather outside made him feel chilled. For once he could relate to Irvi’s abundance of sweaters.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Svisttt Svisttt and anyone else who's awake.

These past few months Jian had been getting up every other morning to do some training and keeping herself in shape. She had slipped a bit with her training with all the stuff that been going on and went back to it. She gotten up early put on her outfit she usually wears for missions but she didn't bother to put on the armor and she made sure to where long sleeves. She then took her sword and headed outside in the training grounds alone. Once she got out there she did some stretches, worked out then started then started training with sword on the practice dummies. She probably be out there till breakfast.

(open for conversation)
ebb ebb
Svisttt Svisttt
Severia Severia
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Riko Miracus
New Hunter in training

Three months later...

During these three months. Riko has done nothing but eat, train, educate and sleep. This routine repeats everyday and so on. Everyday he sacrificed his socializing time for education and training. Everyday his skinny arms slowly transformed into well toned ones and his fresh wounds have healed overtime. Riko grew comfortable to the mansion and everyday he changes little by little. Riko has truly changed as time flew by. About like a month and a half ago. Riko has yet encountered another dream that felt to real. Like as if it was a vision of his future.

In this dream. Riko was bought into another scene that he is somehow familiar with. In this dream everything was dark. The sky was burning red, accompanied with a disturbing black clouds looming with it. Everywhere he looks there was fire. Fire that can level the heights of tall trees almost like he was trapped in place. Except what is in front of him. Thick black smoke rose from the tall fires. Dirty debris scattered across the floor. Wood and stone alike. Strange that he didn't find any traces of blood. Riko continued to walk forward as he hasn't had much of a choice. He couldn't see what's ahead due to the smoke but after a few minutes of walking he can hear crying. Not just any random crying. It's a cry of a little girl. It was so loud. Riko thought they were close. Riko's blood pumped up as he heard this certain crying. Riko cannot speak nor shout to them for some reason. He continued on as his heart raced and no words escaped his mouth.

As Riko ran towards the crying child the road ahead seems to become more familiar to him. Riko didn't seem to mind as he ran faster and faster just to see who is crying. He felt like he knew whose crying it is from. He ran more and more until he came into a complete stop. Why? Because of the scenery laid before him. Everything went clear all of the sudden. smoke cleared the skies and the fires lowered. He saw the full moon, soaked in bloody crimson red. Riko felt his heart skipped a beat for there he saw. The mansion was burning right before his eyes. The other Hunters cannot be found in the scene. Joseph... Soma... Jian... Cordelia... Isaac... Sayogoromo... Irvi... No one. No one was there but him. He searched everywhere in the mansion but no one was around. Fear swallowed Riko's courage, whole. He felt his body shaking, sweat dripping and his sanity losing. The crying of the child was driving him crazy. He just wants to find her now. The last location he looked for was the garden. The garden looked dead. No plants nor animals were spared. There was more fire in the garden than what inside of the dark mansion. There he saw the child responsible for the spine chilling crying. The girl was very young and it wore a red dress. She seems to be around the early ages of 2-3 years old. Riko felt terrified and worried at the same time as he saw the child just crying their on it's, with her small hands covering her tear-filled eyes.

Riko sprinted towards the child at the same time tried to speak out yet no words escaped his mouth. As soon as he would reach for the kid, halfway. Another figured blocked his path. This figure fell down from the sky. Although he wasn't hurt at all as they stood up on their own two legs just to stop Riko from reaching the girl. This figure was covered in shadow, so he is covered in black. The figure was the same height as RIko but they look more well refined and their hairstyle is different. This figure showed no emotion but they stopped Riko from his tracks by literally giving him a solid punch to the face. Riko took a few steps back from the attack for it hurts so much that his mouth bled. He saw the figure stood before him, it's menacing presence overwhelming him. Riko could not see figures facial expressions but he can tell that it is smiling back to him, eerily. Luckily Riko had his new gun equipped to him for some reason. Riko took a extra few shots against the figure but the bullets were just phasing through the figure. Riko wanted to run but for some reason he can't feel his body. He cannot run! The figure got closer and closer until they came face to face. At this moment he is now allowed to speak. "W-Who are you!?" Riko said weakly but the figure did not answer and strangled Riko up with their right hand alone. Riko can feel his life energy being drained out of his body and the figure kept strangling his troat up in the air. In this angle Riko can see the child crying uncontrollably. Riko felt sorry for the little girl as he could not save her. Especially the fact the girl was crying and kneeling at the same exact spot where Irvi sat when they first explored the gardens together. Riko slowly closed his eyes as the figure slowly drained his energy. Before he completely closed them. He saw the girl... The girl from his first dream! Riko was scared and surprised at the same time as they saw their angelic appearance. The girl was hovering behind the crying girl although the little girl doesn't seem to notice her presence. Her angel wings were opened before him with her ever golden halberd at her side. The angel girl's eye began to glow white and all of the sudden there was a big flash in his eyes. That was the last thing he saw before he woke up.

Riko woke up sweating and his breathing heavy. He couldn't believe that he got another glimpse of that angelic girl again. Riko thought that it was no coincidence that he is dreaming her again but rather a vision. Continued his days after this small realization for he doesn't want to speak about it again...

Moving on to many weeks later, Riko was looking pretty healthy and starts to look like a decent person rather than a beggar. Riko was glad to be a part of this mansion. Everyday he tries his best to sneak around the mansion for practice (Has actually one time went undetected by other hunters) and goes to the library for self education. In fact he has learned a lot of basic education. Riko always pushed himself to his maximum limits. Everyday he trains and has done nothing but train. Riko was extra early this morning, out in the snow to train in the cold morning.

Now for this fine winter breezy morning. Riko is out in the training fields again. This time testing out what he has learned from the books and from Joseph. Lately he has unlocked his inner power that he never he had in the first place. He seems to more motivated as every. 3 months truly changed him. He is out in the snow without his old beat down-of-a-coat. Standing at the same training spot from he stood when he first trained. Looking deep into the dummies. He squinted his eyes to focus and channel his inner powers, he kept on focusing until his eyes suddenly glow green. This is only the second time he has done this. The first one was that Joseph unlocked it for him. The rest of his powers were yet to be unlocked for he still has much to learn. Back to the action. Riko's eyes glew bright and his hands were itching to shoot. Riko quickly drew out his pistol fast and started to shoot non-stop. His speed was incredible. It was inhuman. The revolver gave it's all to shoot all the dummies. The loud banging gunfire can be heard through the training fields. It was only a few seconds of shooting but the results were impressive! It was all head shots. From first to last! After shooting, he aimed his gun down as he panted. The barrel was smoking hot. He was all out of ammo. He noticed that Jian is close by. His glowing green eyes started to fade away.

csk100481z530_1.jpg

s-l300.jpg

animegirl20 animegirl20

Soma: White Haired Devil

The sudden attack of a small creature clad in the armor of multiple sweaters and hoodies caught the white haired one off guard, grabbing onto the child as she jumped at him, he was forced to spin around a bit, before regaining his stance. All the while laughing it off, he pat Irvi's head softly, smiling down at her. "Well good morning Irvi! It's good to see someone so cheerful in the morning! You should hurry out to Joseph, he's so old he can't retain his heat anymore! He's probably freezing by now!" Soma laughed as he spoke "He'll need you to keep him warm if anything, go on! Make sure he hasn't turned into a popsicle yet." It seemed as if Soma was getting surprise attacks often today, as Sayogoromo, the beautiful demon had jabbed his magical umbrella into Soma's ribs, although to some it might have been an annoying gesture, Soma was rather ticklish. So for him he simply crumpled inward in a weird way to move away from the umbrella, while choking up a laugh of sorts.

"C'mon guys, I'm only one man! I can't fend off all of you guys at once!" Soma joked, but in the corner of his eye he could see something...A devil, black skin...White long hair. Horns made of pure fire...Red eyes, staring at him from afar. Soma had tried his best to keep the memories supressed from his head for those 3 months since the Blood Moon Incident..He didn't want to talk about them, he didn't want to even hear about it in the newspapers. But that memory, the Devil that was him continued to haunt him. Loom over him like a dreadful truth that he continued to try and ignore. He knew his hands were sullied with the blood of humans.. But that Devil would remain, and it would continue to follow him no matter what. A painful reminder of what he truly was but continued to deny. One could say, Soma never took pride in being a Devil, not once. Mostly because he always tried to imitate humans, he neglected the Devil inside him, and always stood for the humanity in him. He could never come to terms, never wanted to associate with the blood he held within him. Despite all this time, Soma still secretly could not connect with what he truly was... Thus leaving him with an inbalance of his own soul.

Soma snapped back to the attention of the others almost instantly, allowing no-one to notice his nervous state he was just in. Patting Irvi's back to have her un-attach to himself and run along outside, he turned to Sayogoromo. "How's the new toy Ezekiel made for you? It suits you very well! It practically screams "Princess" My dear Sayogoromo. Just make sure I don't have to search for you in a few castles, it gets tedious after a while." Soma smirked at his usual lame quips. As Isaac arrived, he waved. "Hey-Hoo! Look who decided to join the fray this fine morning. Snow? C'mon Isaac! You can barely even call it that. More like powdery dust, if we're lucky this year it'll certainly pick up a few inches. Then we can all smack each other in the faces with snowballs. When that time comes, be ready to face me in the best snowball tournament yet Isaac!" Soma laughed, cracking his knuckles with a determined smirk on his face.

Vincent Bernhard: Soul-Stealer

The monster of a man held a deformed husk of a child in his hands. Slamming its head into the wall in fury, taking his aggression out on it. It could not scream, therefore it could only bear the pain it went through.. This husk, was Isaac's sister. His hands gouged out the eyeballs that the husk held, and the creature writhed in what one would consider pain. "TO HELL WITH THAT ANNOYING WOMAN...My plans have already gone too far for Cerberus Vale to stop them. Now, they are all just pawns.. PAWNS I TELL YOU!" He screamed out to the child. Humiliation was not Vincent's favorite embarrasment. "I still have ONE reliable playtoy...." Dragging the child across the floor, he stared down into his well, licking his lips. "Sayogoromo..It's been 3 months you foolish twit. You should have KILLED him by now...What are you WAITING for.. I'VE GIVEN YOU THE CHANCE TO CURE YOURSELF AND YOU'RE CONTINUING TO PLAY AROUND LIKE THE LITTLE WORM YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN!" Vincent snarled, then the snarl changed into a furious fit of laughter. Slamming the child's head into the desk. "And yet...You will never experience that freedom if you kill him anyhow..You will be tethered to his life-force..And if he dies, you die along with him...Perhaps....I need to give Sayogoromo a little motivation..Perhaps he still thinks that they are his friends...Perhaps he thinks that he cannot hurt Soma because they are so close.....Perhaps I have to call in an old friend of Sayogoromo's...To get this little project up and running again..." Snapping his fingers, a pentagram appeared within the ship...And from that pentagram, a silhouette of a monster came out, two actually. One looked as if a wolf, akin to Incana in form and look. The other, a tall but lanky man with long black hair, that slithered around much like Sayogormo's would, but more wild in its freedom. The man's eyes opened, and an almost poisonous green glow emitted from his pupils in the dark of the room. A soft grin on his face as he met his Master..

When the man looked down into the well of his Master, his grin grew unhinged, sadistic. Shaking with an indescribable pleasure. "You're gonna make me go after him~? Ohhh this will certainly be a delightful reunion...I just can't wait... He got away the last time I tried...I wonder how the infection is doing for him..Oh dear Sayogoromo...I've been waiting for a chance to...Finish. What I started with you." The man smiled returning to his post alongside the wolf-like shadow.

The wolf did not seem interested in Sayogoromo...But in Isaac. Its voice was raspy, full of hate, and possibly the remains of a weaker demon still being munched down in its endless rows of teeth. "That boy holds one of my kind inside him...What a pitiful show of seritutde.. I will work alongside you to kill that disgrace of my kind, and put an end to that wretched human that has taken ahold of him.."
Vincent smiled wickedly, letting the husk of Isaac's sister return to the well. Sitting down at the desk he leaned back. "Good... Your work will start soon, I promise you...Now make yourselves at home on my ship. Just do not kill my crew.." And so, the demons left the room, and Vincent sighed happily..Looking down at his hand, and then back at the well to see Irvi...He remembered when he tried to steal the soul of that child's aunt..It didn't go so well, especially at her grave. His hand was burnt as if it had touched the sun trying to grab at gravestone. That Aunt was a smart one, especially having used an ancient protection spell on herself before death, possibily with the help of Cerberus Vale..Kept to her religion...Her beliefs. Safe in the hands of Paradiso. Where she could watch over Irvi and protect her in times of need... Vincent was much too late, and he wished he hadn't. Irvi would have been so easy to crack if he had caught her Aunt's soul...

Svisttt Svisttt
ebb ebb
animegirl20 animegirl20
Severia Severia
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Sayogoromo Seikatsu
Cerberus Vale Mansion

The little one’s display of affection towards, Soma was quite over the top. It was unusual to see someone act such a way, especially someone among the ranks of Cerberus Vale. Most of these people had serious issues, ghost, and...demons that drove them to this lifestyle. Sayogoromo knew he was not excluded from that observation though. Showing restraint, Sayogoromo decided not to comment on the smaller hunter’s over enthusiastic greeting. He stood there waiting, listening to the way that, Soma spoke to her while he held his parasol gently at his side.

When, Soma finally addressed him, Sayogoromo smirked.”It isn’t magic, but it works well and is perfect for how I intend to fight in the future.” His eyes traveled to, Isaac as the young hunter entered the hall and greeted everyone. The human had changed ever since his completion of the hunter ceremony. Isaac seemed more happy, less tied down by his woes, which. Was something that, Sayogoromo knew about all too well. “Good morning, Isaac.” Another smile stretched across, Sayogoromo’s face as he welcomed the other to the conversation.

“Soma is right, that isn’t a lot of snow. The humans in, Jigram used to trample all over the snow however so I’ve learned to appreciate the stillness of this mansion.” Sayogoromo looked back to the older demon and then looked to, Isaac again. What are you two planning to do today?”
F26F0072-D8CB-4C5B-853A-8EEA3CE79B0E.jpeg37387CD1-B8B9-466E-B05E-53B16904A5FF.png
Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi ebb ebb

Irvi erupted into a fit of giggles as Soma caught her and set her down, before urging her to go outside to Joseph. Fake pouting, she mumbled, "But it's cooooold! Winter sucks." She was still clinging to Soma's arm when Sayogoromo came over to say good morning, all the while poking the other demon in the ribs with his pretty umbrella. "Good morning 'Mo!" She'd always found his name a bit hard to pronounce, even though it sounded quite lovely, and eventually simply started to call him 'Mo. He used to scare her a little, but she'd grown used to him after a little while. She was fond of his kimonos and his hair was always done up in such a charming way.

As Soma shooed her away to go outside with Joseph, Irvi noticed Isaac enter and quickly squeaked a 'morning~!' before running outside, clutching the little marigolds to her chest. The cold hit her immediately, making her shiver a bit as she looked down in a useless attempt to protect her face from the chilly wind. There wasn't a lot of snow yet, and she could see footprints in the snow from where people had walked. Glancing around, Irvi ran towards where the carriages were, going as fast as her legs allowed so she could get at least a little bit out of the cold.

She felt like her toes were about to fall off by the time she saw the carriage she assumed Joseph was in. Irvi hastily ran up to it and clambered inside, taking a seat across from the older demon and setting the flowers down next to her. Despite the circumstances and where they were going, Irvi gave him a big smile and chirped, "G-Good morning Joseph!"

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi ebb ebb LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Xingcai_Artwork_(DW9).pngJian had stopped when she suddenly heard a bunch of gun shots. She looked around to see Riko shooting off at the dummies. She smiled. "Wow now that's impressive." Jian said to herself. Everyone in this house was impressive, but her and Riko has some type supernatural ability of course most of the house was filled with demons that was to be expected. But even Irvi had fire powers and Isaac had Incana. Jian rested her sword on her shoulder then started to make her way over to Riko as she got closer she noticed something. Riko's eyes were glowing green...scratch that Jian was the only one without some type of supernatural ability. Once Riko stopped his shooting she walked up over to him smiling. "Morning Riko" She stood next to him and looked out to all the dummies he shot at. All head shots. "That's impressive." Jian said

Attachments

• Xingcai_(DW9).png
    Xingcai_(DW9).png
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
Riko Miracus

The panting lad glared over each and every single dummy heads he shots. He doesn't seem to be proud of his results for no smile spread across his face. His intense glare was cut off by Jian. A well seasoned huntress of Cerberus Vale. Riko always sees Jian every now and then. He never just grabs the opportunity to talk to her. Jian is nice but this is the price Riko has to pay for sacrificing his time to training. Everyday he trains on the same field and exercise. In fact his looks more healthier than before! His eye bags are gone and his cheeks have meat in them now.

Riko slightly adjusted his new flatcap. He just found the cap under his bed. Little did he know it may use to belong to someone or a hidden present just for him. (You decide where he found it Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi ) The fingerless gloves are custom hand crafted by Riko himself. He used a bit of his Trenchcoat's cloth just to make a makeshift pair of gloves for who knows what for. Riko was wearing his usual green button up military type shirt and pants, out in the snow. The nasty scars, burns and bruises on his arms were healed although, the deeper marks remained exposed to his arms.

Riko suddenly looked up to Jian by surprise. "Hmm? Oh! Umm. Good morning Ms. Jian! I see you're early too!" Riko greeted Jian with a short bow. His formal greeting have always been his habit for the past three months and he is still going at it. There was politeness and enthusiam in his tone but hus face remained calm. A rather inhuman behaviour but this is just how he rolls. Riko stood straight with confidence, left hand on his hip while his right spins his revolver. He doesn't seem to be the same Riko Jian first met three months ago. Riko back then was so skinny and scrathed all over the place. He doesn't maintain eye contact with anyone and always looked so gloomy and defeated. Now he is a healthy and strong lad, aiming to get stronger. The way he spun his gun shows that he has got comfortable of the weapon.

Looking back to the training dummies. He gave the same glare to the dummies again as Jian mentioned them. Quickly holstering his revolver, Riko took a quick breath before replying back to Jian "I guess it's impressive... Thank you, but i still need more training. That was sloppy shooting. I know things on the battlefield won't be the same as training and my skills won't be enough." Riko gave a long sigh before re-adjusting his flat cap lower to slightly cover his eyes, which stopped glowing a few minute after.

"Enough about me. How was your morning Ms. Jian?" Riko asked politely again, this time he would like to ask Jian now. "Do you need any help with your training?" A rather odd quesrion that came out of Riko's mouth. He asked cause he noticed the well polished sword, resting on Jian's shoulder. Riko seems to be low key implying something here... But what?

animegirl20 animegirl20

Xingcai_Artwork_(DW9).pngJian looked over to the training dummies. He thought that was sloppy shooting? Jeez he probably thinks her fighting is sloppy.

"Enough about me. How was your morning Ms. Jian?"

She looked back at him and stabbed her sword into the ground and stretched out her arms. "Good just been training all morning." She crossed her arms and looked at him. He really had grown and changed this last three months he wasn't as skinny like he use to be and seemed healthier but there was on thing that didn't change. Suddenly something took over her and she couldn't help but pull him into a tight hug squeezing the life out of him. "Aww your just as adorable as you were before that still hasn't changed. After a few moments she realized he probably couldn't breathed and he had asked her something. She pulled away from him her hands were on shoulders. "Sorry what? Training? Oh uh I don't mind having a sparring partner if that's what you mean." Jian had noticeably been happier lately. Though no one was really sure why. She removed her hands from his shoulders and picked up her sword again and rested it on her shoulder. "So is that what your asking? You want to spar with me?"

Attachments

• Xingcai_(DW9).png
    Xingcai_(DW9).png
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
Riko Miracus
Death by unauthorized snuggles

Riko simply nodded as an acknowledgement to Jian's anwers. Riko was about to speak his mind out when suddenly Jian started bear hug him out of nowhere. "H-huh!?" Riko was literally caught off guard by Jian's adoring words, they camr out of the blue. Riko wasn't used to being praised for he is always swept aside and often ignored. Jian also invaded his personal space, something he was not used to and always finds it uncomfortable when somebody does so. Jian was squeezing him real tight, like a fruit being juiced out till the last drop of pulp. He litterally can't breath at this moment. He felt like this would be the death of him. "S-st...op... Ms. Jian... These a...re... Unau..thorized... Hugging... ugh." Riko said very weakly. Is this how i am going die? He asked himself in his mind. Riko thought that he saw his own life flash before his eyes but thank goodness, Jian didn't take too long to snuggle him till he dies. Riko's face was turning blue during the terrifying bear hug. It's true that Jian is very strong. She has the capability to crush Riko himself and be still a strong swordswoman.

Riko felt more free and relived that Jian released him now. He faced death multiple times but who knew that death could strike at even the most adorable ways. Riko took heavy breathing as he looked back to Jian. Riko felt strange. Like he never been so admired so much that someone just had to hug him to show their affection. He felt like he didn't deserve the hug since he has not contributed anything yet for the estate. Although, somewhere deep inside felt like he needed it. His soul needed comfort. Riko is a very lucky boy. A thousand men would be jealous of him right now, because Jian is one hot tamali. Brushing the hugs aside.

"Yes, i want to spar with you, Ms. Jian. I want to help you train more." Riko readjusted his cap once more and took a nearby wooden training seord. The same sword model Irvi used to train with. He rested the sword over his shoulder, imitating Jian's way of carrying the blade. "Well, see you training grounds Ms. Jian." Riko politely told her before walking towards the designated combat area for training. It's true that Riko's appearance changed dramatically but he is still the same blunt and dwnse Riko from 3 moths ago, like nothing really changed. Although today... His attitude is slowly changing. If Jian arriūves to the designated combat training ground. She'll notice that Riko is already standing inside the midle of the combat training field. This time he now holding two wooden swords. One resting on his shoulder and the other one being used as a cane. Weirdly though, there are more training swords lying around. Is Riko planning on dual wielding? Or does he plan to give Jian a sword? Riko doesn't seem to be saying anything. He's letting Jian choose. "Ready when you are Ms. Jian!" He yelled to her. Riko seems to be very serious about going up against Jian, who actually fights with a sword and shield. It's not like he has any chance beating her now, right? One can tell that Riko is determined by his tone of boice earlier. It may seem like is just messing around but pn how he prepared himself for this moment is ehat makes it seem to be a legit invite for a spar.

animegirl20 animegirl20

"Help me train more?" She said confused. Shouldn't that be the other way around. She watched him as he headed over to the other side of the training grounds. "Well let's see what the kid's got." She walked over to him but realized it seemed he was going to fight her with two swords? "Guess I better get the shield." She walked over and picked up her shield then walked back over towards him. She could fight the sword only but she hadn't been able to use her shield since well it was easier to train with the shield with a actual opponent. "Alright I'm ready to start." She said to him as she got in her stance. "Show me what you got."

rpnbanner1.jpg

Nodding in greeting, he settled next to his peers.

“When that time comes, be ready to face me in the best snowball tournament yet Isaac!"

Raising his brows at Soma in mock astonishment, he laughed at the thought of the hunters engaged in a childish battle. “Sounds like a challenge I can get behind,” he joked, already planning out snow forts in his head. “But just make sure you’re prepared to lose.” He added lightheartedly.

He grinned back at Sayogoromo. He was one of the members he owed numerous apologies to. Isaac had even written him a letter listing off his wrongdoings. It was the least he could do, after being an asshole to everyone for so long. In hindsight, the comments about his illness were in bad taste and he regretted each one. Irvi was another. While there was no way to erase his first impression, he made sure to tread carefully around her as to not perpetuate that impression. It was as if Isaac was trying to make up for a lifetime of being insulting over the course of these three months. It didn't cross his mind that the constant apologies and overly sunny demeanor could be taken as a tad annoying.

"What are you two planning to do today?”

Pausing to consider the question, he'd just been asking himself the same thing. “It may not be as much snow as you guys are accustomed to, but it’ll be enough to get a feel for the animal tracks out back. I noticed a few trails as the snow was setting in. I’m curious to learn what species are native to this area, and it wouldn’t hurt to document it either, if there aren’t any records already.” More than anything, Isaac didn’t want to be cooped up all day. Something about the crisp air made him want to explore, and animal tracks seemed like a fair excuse.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Svisttt Svisttt

Riko Miracus

Taking a deep breath. He could already feel the doubt from Jian. He knew what he had coming for him. Maybe, he won't even survive this in one piece. Riko looked into Jian's eyes. He tried to stay focused. He went completely silent and let Jian talk for a while. He prepared himself for training Jian. What Riko is about to do might even surprise Jian. Riko looks like some kind of pushover but he is trying to show something today.

"Don't hold back Ms. Jian." Riko readied his stance. Not just any sword fighting stance. It was the local assassin back handed stance. How Riko got info on this stance must have something to do about past back. "You're about to to see a whole new side of me today..." Riko muttered under his breath. Riko glare was different. It wasn't his usual friendly stare. Seems like he is rather serious this time. Riko first charged his way to Jian at full speed. Upon coming in close to Jian. Riko jumped forward with both feet in front of him. It seems like he is going for a classic drop kick. An odd move to start off with. Riko gave his all in one drop kick so it's gonna be good blow. Riko's next move is to stay low for quick leg sweep.

animegirl20 animegirl20

Soma: White Haired Devil

Sayogoromo corrected Soma on the umbrella, despite all of that Soma still thought it was magical. Isaac's declaration to winning made Soma smirk. "We'll see to that, Just make sure to keep yourself protected at any moment! I'll come at you with a storm of snow-balls!!" Soma laughed evilly, as Irvi began running out the door. He gave her a quick good-bye, while waving his hand. When done with that, Soma turned to meet Sayogoromo. Answering the question he had just brought up.
"Hmm...I don't have much I'm planning on doing. Probably gonna go down to the beach and stare at the ocean as it turns to ice.. I'm already done training today.. Jacques is out acquiring the Missions for tonight. His clones are working on Breakfast.. If you guys need me, you'll know where to find me!" Soma waved as he dashed off.
Arriving outside, Soma let out a deep sigh, the heated mist from his breath coating the snowy air.... Making his way to the beach, he stopped and watched as Riko and Jian trained...He stared at them both, but what was he seeing? His hands seemed clenched up in his coat pockets, a bead of sweat dripping down from his head as he stared out towards them.. His eyes narrowed only in caution.
To Soma, he could see the Devil that was himself. Staring back at him from afar. Standing right next to Jian, and Riko. If Soma would make a movement, he could possibly kill them right on the spot. It's true. The carnage that the Devil brought at that night made Soma afraid, of his blood. His powers. This was not his mind toying with him, it was his body. The rejection of his own Demonic lineage was backfiring on him. His soul, his body knew that it NEEDED to be accepted...Or Soma would be tortured forever. With heavy breathing, Soma hurried off to the beach. Where he sat on the cold sand and snow mixture. Watching the waves of the ocean slowly turn to ice. A familiar voice echoed to him..

"You sulk boy, but you cannot deny what you are. Nor should you, it is a part of you. Accept it, It is time to stop playing make-believe. You are not human, you have always been a Devil." The voice of Lucifer broke his concentrated sulking. Angering Soma.
"SHUT UP! You made me KILL those humans! This is your FAULT!" He gritted his teeth.
"Wrong, on the contrary, it was YOU who chose to kill them. YOU who signed the contract with blood and flesh. You hide behind excuses, my boy. When you know the truth is laid bare to see. You are just as much a monster as Cerevantes."
"LIES! I AM NOTHING LIKE HIM!!"
"Perhaps not in personality, but the Devil that sings within you, the blood that writes your fate, say differently. You must come to terms with what you are, or you will suffer endlessly. As I told you before, those humans were nothing but insects. Getting rid of them has only made the world a better place in the end. If you hadn't, perhaps they would have come for your family."
"You are nothing but pure evil.."
"Evil is a matter of perspective, aligned by morals. Determined by what one is willing to sacrifice. I am no more evil than God."

And so, Lucifer faded away once more, Soma simply clenched his shoulders, staring out at the Devil who stared back, standing atop ice..

Joseph Vale: Lord of the Vale

The man wasn't freezing per-say, but he was shivering himself. He smiled as Irvi climbed into the carriage, taking off his large cape and draping it over her. It was the warmest thing he had, honestly. "Good morning Irvi, I hope you are ready.. Time for us to be off then!" He slapped the side of the Carriage, which pulled away from the estate with a quickness to it. He smiled down at Irvi. "How goes training with Soma? From what I hear, you are amazing at your Kendo training!" Joseph would have patted her head, but he was much too cold to do so. Holding his arms in his armpits.

~In the Zobel Household~

The young man known as Richter Zobel was at his desk, reading away until one of his butler's arrived. Looking up from his study, he smiled, allowing the butler in..

"Master Zobel, we have found the book...Or..Note-book. The one Mr. Fowler left for Isaac. Considering Isaac is now a fully-fledged Hunter...Do you think we should give it to him?"

Richter's eyes widened..He remembered Isaac's father handing the notebook off to Richter, in hopes that one day he would see Isaac again, and give it to him. Putting his book down that he was currently, reading, he asked for the note-book. Handed to him was a grey leather bound note-book. A hefty amount of pages inside, containing journal entries of every day since Isaac left without a word. At the end of every page, the whole family would sign their names and tell Isaac they loved them. Richter did not look inside the book, not once since it was given to him.. He trembled a little, then nodded. "I do believe it is time to give it to him...I guess....I-I'll have to break the news to him..Please get a carriage ready, I hope to get this done as fast as possible...Give him a chance to...comfort himself with a piece of his family..."

Richter remembered the night of the Fowler's household fire, and the destruction of the Research Facility/School. It was probably the worst day he had ever experienced on the job as the Family head. Isaac's whereabouts un-heard of, Richter was unable to tell him the news...Since Isaac's founding in the Cerberus Vale, Richter had avoided this confrontation in fear. But he knew that it was time to finally tell Isaac..The truth, what happened of what happened that day..
Svisttt Svisttt
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
Severia Severia
ebb ebb
animegirl20 animegirl20

Jian could tell Riko's eyes were different and he was seemed rather serious so she to got into a more serious mode and watched him carefully as he came to make his first move. He ran towards her then jumped forward with his feet in front of him. She put her shield and blocked it then pushed. She then jumped back getting some distance in between them. As watched Riko ready for his next move she caught a figure from afar looking her and Riko's way. Soma? He stood there staring then walked off. "He's been so off lately." Jian murmured to herself. Her attention went back to Riko. Well actually it never left. Her eyes might not of been on him but she was listening for any slight move he might have had made.

Riko Miracus

Riko was pushed back Jian's shield distancing himself from each other. He can't seem to do his next expected. So looking for a new approach. Riko decided to take advantage of Jian's guard down. Little did Riko know that Jian's attention is still present. Riko charged again. Who knows what kind of sick counters Jian will do but he's ready for impact. He'll show that he got himself into something way over his league and he'll prove that he maybe no pushover.

Riko charged at full speed during Jian's diverted attention. Riko slid across the snowy ground just to slash Jian's knees. It was a scissor slash type, enclosing motion of attack came into play. At actual battle. Riko plans to disable the opponents knees by slashing them, preventing good mobility. It was a cheap move for Riko but he seems to have seen the technique somewhere. Riko followed up a second attack, a combo to be specific. Riko stood up quickly and planted his left hand sword on the ground. Riko decided to go for a single sword combat. No matter happened in the knee strike pushed, counter, dodged or blocked. This second combo will follow next. Riko decided to attack Jian again this time with a fury of attacks. Riko went all put on a single combo. It was first a bunch of alternating horizontal slashes 2 left and 2 right strikes, followed by 2 more overhead slashes. Finally finishing it all off with a strong thrust attack. A total of a 7 hit combo. It's nothing special about this combo. Except Riko added a little walk with it. So each strike he steps in a bit closer an closer to Jian. Riko was planning to pin Jian into the edge of the combat field, giving her less room to fight with. Jian doesn't have to worry about this attacks. As a swordswoman. She will notice that Riko's strikes are repetive and slow. There is ao much openings to be observed, like Eiko's striking stance. It's seems awkward and novice like. In fact one good strike on of his legs could disbalance him good. So much openings in fact. The last thrust attack is the most noticable one of all. He is wide open for a counter attack. The sword he dropped might be a opportunity to strike too since he just left it there.

animegirl20 animegirl20

Xingcai_Artwork_(DW9).pngJian jumped when Riko got close to her. She jumped high enough for him to go right under her, then quickly turned around to face him. His next attack was a basically a bunch of single sword slashes. She used her sword to black them as they came. While blocking his attacks, which honestly wasn't hard, she noticed how slow and repetive they were which might not have been a bad thing is he was faster with it. There were a lot of openings to she could easily take him down in different ways but she had something else in mind. There had been a move she had been wanting to try out for a bit now but never really had the chance. So why not try it out now? She quickly switched to blocking him with her shield instead of the sword and then tossed her sword to the ground. After a moment, and she did this all very quickly, she slammed her shield down into the ground, hard enough so it was standing straight up then she placed both of her hands on top of it lifted herself up and flipped over it and Riko then she tackled Riko to the ground pinned his hands over his head then slipped the sword out from his hand and held it to his neck. "Dead"

She did all this at very fast speed so he wouldn't have chance to think. "Thanks I've been wanting to practice that move. Before releasing his hands she threw the sword to make sure it was faraway from him in case he got any ideas of still trying to attack her. She stretched out her arms then looked down at him. "Not bad for a novice. But you would need to work on being faster in your movements and try not leave so many openings. Or at least make the illusion that you have no openings." She then got off him and dusted herself off. "Well I think that's it for me this morning."

Attachments

• Xingcai_(DW9).png
    Xingcai_(DW9).png
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
Riko Miracus

Without enough time to react. Ironically, Riko knew he officially lost when he was caught off guard by Jian's unexpected move. A move he did not see coming a mile away. Riko has quick hands except it's for shooting not swordfighting. Riko can't help but stare into his defeat. Riko did absolutely nothing, it was too late for him to move. Jian grabbed him and finished the match all in a split second. Riko may have lost but he realized something. Jian was a real fighter. He never saw the move coming. Riko's back was stung by the piercing cold of the snow. Riko seems to be unaffected by it. Riko didn't bother to retaliate for he finds futile to do so and because he has lack of physical strength even against Jian. He truely seen Jian's skill in fighting. Riko took Jian's advice of lacking speed and exposed openings, not for melee but rather his shooting skills. He still can't believe he got by his own blade. "Nice..." Riko said weakly while laying in the snow. He doesn't seem to bother to stand up any moment now. It's like he got stuck there and decided to reflect upon himself.

animegirl20 animegirl20

Xingcai_Artwork_(DW9).pngJian looked down at Riko. "Huh?" She thought she heard him say something. Was he ok? He was just kind of laying there in the snow not moving. "Well I'm going to head inside Don't stay out here to long." She then turned around gathered her sword and shield and headed inside. Jian went straight to her room and put her weapons away and then headed into the bathroom. She washed her face and then fixed her hair back up. It had came loose when she was training with Riko. After that she headed down to the living room. She only saw Isaac and Sayogoromo. The pink one must of still been sleeping. "Morning guys." She walked into the dinning room and glanced in the kitchen. Looked like breakfast wasn't ready yet. Jian then headed back into the living room. That's when she remembered something. "Oh hey guys I saw Soma heading off somewhere. He tell you where he was heading." As she waited for answer she wondered if Riko was still laying out there in the snow. He seemed to be in deep thought. Though she wasn't quite sure why. "He won't just lay there I no one gets him right?" She mumbled to herself.
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
ebb ebb

Cerevantes: Stoic Devil.

The 3 months spent living alongside the Guardian of Lethe proved to be an impressive decision. He would usually spend his days training, watching the Guardian disperse the memories of the dead into the river, and help her with daily chores around her shrine. He was not very interested in keeping up conversation with her, and would more often than not keep to himself. The Guardian would instruct him in the ways of leadership when he would take the throne. Often times, he would nod. Never saying a word, and in time the Guardian found to accept it. Cerevantes wasn't open to others, he kept to himself and would grow annoyed when people tried to poke at him. The Guardian though, could see through his blank expressions. Deep down, Cerevantes dreaded having to fight his younger brother..The only family he had left. He wanted Soma to see the way he did, and work together in taking over Hell. And yet, he also was eager to fight him. He wanted to see his brother's potential, two brothers from an accursed bloodline held power that could take over realms...What would happen if they clashed? He would wonder in his spare time.

On this fine day in Hell, Cerevantes was meditating under a raging waterfall. His clothes neatly folded in the blackened grass a few feet away. A loin cloth wrapped around his waist to keep himself somewhat presentable. Hell was an unusual land, as it had its own variant of the sun and moon. The sun resembled a solar eclipse, and yet retained light in the Underworld. For night, the moon was a large sphere, emanating with blue energy that covered the landscapes in blue hues. Rarely, once a month the moon would become blood red. Signifying a new moon in the Human realm.

Hearing footsteps apporaching a few feet away, Cerevantes opened his eyes.. The Guardian had arrived. He looked towards her arriving. "Cerevantes, come join me for breakfast. I also have a favor to ask of you, it is important to me." The Guardian spoke, her arms sliding into her armpits for warmth. She couldn't believe Cerevantes could go practically naked around this time and weather.
Cerevantes stood up, jumping out of the waterfall, and back to his clothes. Slipping his pants, boots and a cotton vest on. He slung his coat over his shoulders like a cape. Walking with the Guardian to her shrine.
"You will be returning to the Human world, yes? I have...A gift for you to give to my daughter. If she is truly safe and alive as you say, please give this to her..At least let her know her mother is well, and misses her..Loves her." Slipping what seemed to be a necklace into Cerevantes' hands, he looked down at the piece of jewelry. A locket, created with the famous devil material..This material was known as Mythril. Commonly worded as Mithril.
Hell was coated with this ancient unknown metal that was the backbone of creating a "Devil Arm" A Devil Clan's ritualistic weapon, a weapon is created for each member of the Clan. Descendants are forced to prove themselves before acquiring their weapon. And then, when they become the Leader of the Clan, they could either pass their own weapon down to their descendants, or allow them to craft their own weapon. Cerevantes owned a Katana forged from this material, his sword was dubbed as "Dark Slayer". It had an impressive passive ability, allowing Cerevantes to create portals by ripping open space, and traverse the realms undetected. Soma had a Katana specially crafted for him as well, but Cerevantes decided to leave that detail out with his confrontation with Soma.

Joseph Vale took inspiration from Hell's "proving" to create the Ceremonial Initiation for Cerberus Vale. Allowing Hunter's to craft their own weapons with a man-made substitute for Mythril. Not as good as the original, but the material is able to compete with Devil Arms just in case.

Cerevantes looked up to the Guardian, nodding. "I will ensure she receives it." The Guardian smiled at his answer, setting up the table for Breakfast...

~In Bordova~

Richter Zobel took a carriage to the Estate, the note-book clenched in his hands. He wouldn't let a soul look inside its contents except Isaac Fowler. The only man it was intended for. Chewing his lip, Richter wished that the carriage would get there faster so he could get this done. And, alas his wishes were answered. The carriage stopped just as Joseph and Irvi's carriage passed, arriving at the estate in time for breakfast, actually! And Richter's stomach growled lightly.
"Oh my....I hope Sir Jacques has made breakfast...I might grab a bite to eat..Just a quick one though..I do not wish to stay long" Richter thought to himself, getting out of the carriage he strolled up to the front door, knocking on it lightly, but loud enough to be heard by Isaac, Sayogoromo, and Jian in the main hall. He gulped as he tried to get himself ready for the confrontation..
Svisttt Svisttt
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
Severia Severia
ebb ebb
animegirl20 animegirl20

Cordelia Zale
A Sleepy Girl
The sunlight brightly beamed through a window, a sign that clearly opposed sleeping. Yet, in a pink-colored room, there was a girl sleeping peacefully in spite of that. It was the same girl who could sleep soundly without any problem the first night after she was kidnapped and rescued by her family.

Well, saying that was kind of inaccurate and an understatement. Rather than being kidnapped, it was the girl herself who attacked the castle of the most influential person in Bordava and got captured as a result, and that "rescued by family" part was actually recognized as one of the most terrifying events ever happened. While she couldn't witness that incident even though being the very cause of it, rumors and chitchatting network in the cities were enough for her to get a rough image. Adding her own situation and it wasn’t that hard to identify the demon said to be the culprit. However, she couldn’t bring herself to ask Soma, not when a simple word relating to it could cause a drastic change in atmosphere like that.

Therefore, shortly after she was rescued, Cordelia returned to her normal life as though nothing happened. Nevertheless, the news about Vincent’s death came to her. Digging into it, she learned about the identity of the culprit more than just a man clad in red, which left her extremely skeptical considering the relationship between Vincent and the supposed killer. Still, a dead was a dead, so she didn't tell Isaac about what she had seen about his family. In fact, she hardly talked with anyone other than Joseph about what happened that day.

Attending the funeral while avoiding that woman, she found out that Annalise seemed to kept it from other heads -the fact that the girl attacked Vincent and was directly involved with the incident they had to work hard to cover from public- which saved her from some awkward and unrealistic explanation she planned to make and allow her to remain in good terms with all other heads of the families, including Alexander who just stepped in and already done something nice regarding Riko.

Vincent wasn't her only problem. There were so many other things that she couldn't understand. For instance, Cordelia had subjugated countless number of monsters here, so she didn't miss the fact that there somehow got stronger for no apparent reason. Just like how she got a mission to deal with 3 average monsters last night and decided to finish it in an hour, only to find out that these 3 were using themselves like a decoy to lure her into something that could be described as a 30 monsters-army, which was unthinkable in the past. It took her almost an entire night to deal with those annoying, well-coordinated troop, and the enjoyment she received from killing them didn't ease her sleep deprivation either.

Another thing was herself. Cordelia squinted intensely before a cute yawn escaping her mouth. She blankly stared at the light pink ceiling while trying to recall what she had dreamed last night. It would inevitably ended in a failure due to her training in the past, but she felt it again.

An unexplained feeling of nostalgia and loneliness, clearly relating to the dream she had failed to recall.

Sighing, she slipped out of the bed and started sleep walking, with her eyes literally closed. Her current clothing was a light pink negligee, the one with a rather soft fabric and so virtually being a see-through. Normally it was what she would wear during summer, but she didn't have time to properly deal with the ultimate chaos known as her wardrobe before being absorbed into her bed last night.

By the time the pink blanket was tidied neatly by the animal plushies, the short girl could no longer be seen in the room.

Riko Miracus

Laying in the cold snow, he learned a few things. Closing his eyes for a couple of seconds Riko realized that Jian still had a few techniques that she never actually tried in actual battle which made him glad that he gets to see it first hand yet he lost which made him gloom over. Riko realized it after laying cold in the snow. Riko found his own weakness. A weakness that will be his demise if he does not learn how to deal with it. It was his own blinded mind. Riko was too naive that he doesn't seem to realize what's ahead of him and only assumes and follows blindly. Not like following those who are wiser is bad but if Riko doesn't think for himself from time to time. Who knows if he is being played into the hands of the manipulative. One simple question came into his mind. Is he really ready to face what's out there? He knows what he is up against for he studied but will he be prepared to face it? There's a difference between learning by the book and learning by experience. Riko knew his weakness is melee but he thought for a second that he might lay a scratch on Jian but he got a bit too carried away. Riko's training has been going on for months, so much training that he barely had time to reflect and meditate for himself. Riko sat in the middle of the combat field, Indian style seat. He closed his eyes to gather his thoughts in peace. Snowflakes fell above his head and the breeze tried to distract him by freezing his exposed arms. Riko ignored the snow, he always went into deep thinking but he never went this deep before. He couldn't answer such a simple question. Mixed thoughts both good and bad, loomed over his head. Anyone who tries to disturb this valuable moment will get a surprise from Riko's inhuman reflexes. Riko will open his eyes to see who disturbed him. His enhanced eyes and reflexes are actually activated at this moment since he is already concentrating. Riko will draw out his gun but he won't shoot unless they are an enemy or a stranger he has never met.

(Open for interaction)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back