• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cerberus Vale- Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Irvi listened intently as Soma explained Gedan-No-Kamae, occasionally nodding excitedly as she took all the information in. She couldn't seem to keep herself still, unable to stop herself from shuffling her feet or bouncing around a bit as she listened. Things were different when she actually got to try the stance- she somehow managed to keep herself from moving unless she had to for the stance, eager to get things down pat. Irvi knew she wouldn't be able to learn the stance in just a single day- she knew it'd probably take a good while, but she was gradually finding all of this to be fun! Training with Soma was a blast, and she found herself cracking jokes and poking fun at herself whenever she made a mistake. She felt a bit frustrated and awkward at first, and she supposed she still was to a degree, but at this point she was also genuinely enjoying things. She liked the way the sword felt in her grip, even though it was really just a chunk of wood, and there was something satisfying about the movements involved in the stance.

Irvi didn't think she'd been in such a good mood in ages.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Riko Miracus

Riko looked down to his pistol. Seeing it's smoking barrel. Riko noticed Irvi was watching too. Which made him scratch his head. Shouldn't Irvi be training? Whatever it is. It's none of Riko's business. Standing tall at attention. Continuing on with the training. It is now time for another set of shots. Jacques seems to have modified his revolver to shoot a bit more weaker. Reducing it's killer recoil. Still, Riko still has no idea how magic works nor believes in it despite already witnessing it face to face. Riko simply nod as Jacques adviced him that he should try again to see the difference. There was no difference in weight but he notice the change of recoil.

Testing the gun for a second round. Riko reloaded the gun again like he did before. Except a bit faster now. It roughly takes a minute for Riko to reload. Some will find this as a major flaw. Same posture, same aim. Riko took a deep breath and aimed his gun towards the first dummy. Going through the same thing again Riko fired the first shot. This time the dummy was shot in the head. Not directly to the center but 3 inches away from it. 2nd and 3rd was a decent chest shot. The 4th was center neckshot. For the last one... Riko first shot missed. It was a tricky distance. He can't seem to shoot the last dummy. Riko held his breath for this last one. Increasing his accuracy. Riko was real quiet at the moment. Closing one eye. Riko is ignoring everything and focuses on everything on that single shot. With a gentle press on the trigger. Riko took the shot. Riko closed his eyes as the gun fires away. Riko closed his eyes firmly not even looking at the dummy target. Instead of looking. Riko asked Jacques. "Did i hit it?" Riko asked shamefully.
(I'll leave it to you if Riko hits it or not Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi )

Cordelia Zale
A Perv... Demon Girl
Slowly, Cordelia opened her eyes. While the doctor was preparing a medication in the other room, she slid herself out of the bed and disappeared from the ward without any delay.

In the few hours appeared losing consciousness, the girl secretly monitored unfolding events. Having a strange feeling about the festival, she decided to keep her eyes on it while also familiarizing herself with newly learned skills.

Therefore, she had seen and heard them all, the child’s gaze the moment her dress began changing color and spitting into colorless puddles, the sound of cheerful laughter befitting the festival, the conversation between two demons with one of them had an appearance exactly like how Soma described earlier. Heck, she even had to inform Joseph and others about the collapsing demon’s location, and in such short time span that she wasn’t looking, the sword-wielding demon was nowhere to be found.

However, all that information almost vanished from her mind when her attention switch to water coating a certain kangaroo doll and a guy whom she just lost track casually walked into the room.

Right now, she was walking toward a certain place. Her mind clouded, eyes filled with emotions. The girl kept trying to reason with herself. She shouldn’t be doing something hastily and recklessly like this. At least she should inform Joseph about what she had seen first.

Despite all that, Cordelia found herself in front of an eerie castle. Shortly before she reached the gate, an uproar could be heard from the direction of the festival.

Well, an uproar would be an understatement. Even though the giant slime was doing nothing, or rather, couldn't do anything, its terrifying body that reach over 30 ft couple with how it literally appeared out of nowhere in the middle of the Inner city made a lot of people faint on spot, and so a festival suddenly went chaotic. Between transporting unconscious people, suppressing the slime that had yet to do anything and preventing panicked civilians from making thing worse, all the manpower available was needed. Officers, securities and guards from nearby buildings were gathered around the gigantic slime, waiting for it to take action.

Having gone deranged temporarily, her mental state became surprisingly stable. Even though her mind was currently clouded with rage and hatred even more than yesterday, she still maintained most of her reasoning and logical thoughts. Once she successfully sneaked into the castle and proceeded with her plan, the slime would then gradually fell into the sewer directly underneath it before turning back to water there. That way, people dealing with it would see the slime gradually shrink before disappearing completely, without anything that would hint water manipulation or an involvement of a Cerberus Vale. Well, someone who secretly observed them like Vincent would probably know, but she couldn't care less about that guy... the guy that dare toyed with souls and others' past!!

Such effective diversion had its fair share of cost. Right now, Cordelia was only wearing a light pink slip without any shoes, socks or her favorite tiara. All the bodily water in her vicinity was already a part of the slime and she currently couldn't even create a single knife. For today that she wasn't carrying her beloved umbrella due to the families heads' familiarity with it as a weapon, she was literally unarmed

It's just that, for the upcoming events, she didn't need to be armed.

Looking at the supposedly defenseless castle, she finally saw a girl's silhouette behind the window. Without hesitation, she jumped toward that room with inhuman strength.

Mid-air, her eyes changed from a pair of aqua pupils to a pair of bluish white orbs.

As soon as she landed in the room, the water dragon unleashed a roar before a single tendril rushed out of her back. Its sharp blade aimed at the girl's forehead.

The black-haired girl screamed, loud enough to reach any room in the castle. Well, she might actually be a coward, or even an extremely brave girl, but all of that didn't matter in front of the demon's sudden attack with the surprising factor and tremendous intimidation. Against any inexperienced female human, the result would still be the same.

Thanks for your cooperation. Was the demon's soundless words before the tendril made a sudden change of course and shape, with a blunt sound around the girl's nape, the hazel eyes were instantly covered with her eyelids. As the light body lost balance and gradually fell, the tendril that had knocked her gently wrapped around her body.

Compared to yesterday where she went full deranged, Cordelia today was indeed calm. Even though she knew so well that this girl was a sister of that guy, the demon still didn't want to hurt her. It'd be troublesome if that guy found out about that.

After finished setting up the scene, she quickly considered potential enemies who would be lured in by the scream. The gigantic slime was still standing in its place. Even if she did as planned and make it vanish right away, the human would still be saying something like "secure the area and make sure that the monster retreat first", so it was safe to say that those guards were unlikely to come. Next, she clearly saw the moment Cerevantes returned to hell, although he could come back anytime he wants, so she hadn't cut the possibilities of him coming. However, her main target was the owner of this castle, the one who didn't have to leave due to a matter like a demon appeared in the city and the one who was behind

Vincent Bernhard!!!

So her long time gut feeling was correct, this guy just couldn't be trusted. Cordelia reminded herself of what she would do when he come. Once the man entered the room and was greeted by the sight of his own sister wrapped in water tentacles with several blue blades pointing at her neck, she'd take that short moment that the man swallowing those information to strike at his leg, hopefully to cut it and render him immobile. After that would come a hellish interrogation and... revenge!!

Homunculos Vincent: A Doppleganger

Vincent Bernhard knew of Cordelia's impending attack just as he boarded ship, the giant slime was no surprise to him as he smirked, looking at the havoc before setting sail. "I'll be in my personal quarters. Do not disturb me." He said to one of the sailors. Within the Capitan's quarters, the well had traveled with him. He rubbed the smooth edges of the well, grinning down at the deathly liquid below. "You can see her, can't you Cordelia? Isn't your little pet just so amazing?" He chuckled, running his hand against the liquid. That was when his doppleganger spoke in his mind, "The demon child has invaded the castle..And taken your sister hostage it seems. What do I do master?" Vincent thought long and hard, or acted like he did. "Play the part, let her kill you if necessary. She wouldn't be able to detect magic on you, to all senses you are just human. There is no evidence that can help her in this situation. The room Cerevantes and I convened in has turned into nothing but a closet now. By the way...Burn the Kangaroo while you're at it." A sailor came knocking on the door, which annoyed Vincent. Standing up he allowed the sailor in, closed the door...Then grabbed the man by his head and dunked him into the well, only screams of terror and pain could be felt as he was submerged in the liquid. "No being can touch the contents of this well except me..Isn't that astonishing? All beings who dare touch it die..A painful..Horrible death." He pulled the now skeletal head of the sailor out of the liquid. Throwing him to a corner. Sitting back down. Outside, a mage worked to conceal the ship entirely. Leaving Bordova in total secrecy. Vincent had a date with a woman that he could never hope to court. A woman so powerful that even Lucifer took note of her powers when he was alive and ruling Hell on his own, The Black Witch.

The Doppleganger threw the kangaroo in the fireplace, letting it burn before arriving to Cordelia. He stood there, calm and unafraid. "Why would you bring my sister into this? Not only that. You don't seem to look the part for infiltration. Why have you invaded my home, Cordelia?" The doppleganger drew his hands together, crossing them.

Jacques & Soma: Butler of the Vale & White Haired Devil

He watched as Riko shot at the dummies a 2nd time, and was pleased with the outcome of all of them. When the 5th one was at hand, Riko missed the first shot..But on the second try. He hit bullseye. Jacques began to clap, and so did Soma, who had now instructed Irvi to finish 50 strokes of the sword for tonight before they would work on her Fire magic. "Bravo! That target is hard to hit for anyone in the family. Especially with the heat we're packing." Soma said, Jacques nodded. "It was indeed an exquisite performance, Master Riko." Soma jumped around all of them in glee "Irvi is great at Kendo, you're an amazing gunslinger! I can't wait to see you guys at your peak!" Soma set his wooden sword over his shoulder. "Take your time adjusting yourselves to training. Jacques will instruct you on how to use your fire magic, Irvi. I've gotta see Sayogoromo, I think the family returned from the Festival! I heard everyone inside the mansion!" Soma left them to return to their instructions. Irvi, 50 strokes of the sword. Riko, continue his marksmanship, and try and get the 5th dummy on the first shot next time. Soma would go to Sayogoromo's door, knocking on it. "Heeyy rise and shine sleepy head! You've still got a favor that you need to tell me!" He laughed, slipping in. Not caring that the Devil was almost returning to sleep.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Svisttt Svisttt
ebb ebb
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
Severia Severia
animegirl20 animegirl20

Sayogoromo Seikatsu:
His bedroom

Sayogoromo felt the knock on the door in his head, as if Soma had been tapping on his skull. With a weakened voice, he groaned and turned his face away from the door as the other demon wandered in without an invitation. Sleep was all that he wanted, that and some peace. “Pass me that box of tissues, Soma.” He pointed to the vanity mirror across from his bed. A small black box of tissues sat on the surface’s edge. The makeup he wore to the festival was ruined and made his face feel terrible. If he was going to be awake, he wanted to remove it. Slowly, he sat up in his bed and leaned back against the headboard. It must have been some divine force’s idea of a joke that, Soma would appear now of all times. But was it as a sign to kill the older demon or a sign of something else.

“Did you come to make sure I wasn’t dead?” Sayogoromo’s hair came to life; the long tendrils of black hair lifted up into the air and started to twist themselves into a tight bun atop his head. “Or did you need something from me?” When his hair was done, the sick demon made himself comfortable against the headboard once more. He looked to his friend with. A drained, exhausted expression on his face.

Xingcai_Artwork_(DW9).pngWhen they finally made it back Jian's head was full of questions but he seemed stressed maybe now wasn't the time for questions. She walk to a window to see Jaques, Soma, Riko and Irvi all out side training. Seemed to be going well from what she could tell. She was still holding the stuff sloth she had won. "Guess I'll go ahead and stick it in his room." She said to herself. She headed up stairs. When she got up there she thought she heard Sayogoromo yell out no. She looked at the door curiously and put her ear up to it....nothing. She was going to open the door but decided against. She might wake him up. So she went on to Soma's room. Once she got there she open the door went in and set the sloth in the chair next to his bed. She then headed out. That's when she noticed Soma going into Sayogoromo's room. "Jeez can't he let the guy rest." Actually she wanted to talk to Soma buuuut she was perfectly fine with delaying it. So she headed to the library deciding she would read until dinner. She picked out a nice book sat down on the couch and started reading.
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Attachments

• Xingcai_Civilian_Clothes_(DW9).png
    Xingcai_Civilian_Clothes_(DW9).png
    640.5 KB · Views: 1
Cordelia Zale
An Extremely Perv... Desperate Demon
Cordelia made an action equivalent to raising her eyebrows in her human form before responding in a rough feminine voice.

The fact that you know it was me should be suffice as an answer, isn’t it?” She had never used this form in front of any citizen of Bordava, which was why she was so bold and confident in commencing her plan, knowing that it wouldn’t drag Cerberus Vale’s reputation into this. It also confirmed that the guy in front of her was knowing more than he should. Without warning, a water tentacle violently moved with tremendous speed, enough to create an afterimage. Both of Vincent’s foot were separated from his leg by a single cut above the ankles.

Wasn’t that a bit... too easy?

Having cooperated with someone like Cerevantes and with the soul manipulation he used earlier, this guy should be somewhat tougher and more dangerous, or at least should be able to resist somehow. In addition, his expression just now was too calm for a man who couldn’t at least defend himself. It was as if he came just to die pointlessly. However, with her mind burning with flame of hatred, it was nothing more than a flash of thought that immediately became irrelevant. Water tendrils rapidly moved across the room. Soon enough, Vincent was surrounded by countless blades that could cut him into pieces in a second.

Now I’ll be asking some questions, but I don’t think you would spit it out just by losing some finger or eyes, right?

Having rendered him immobile as she planned, Cordelia adjusted her breath and composure. The mischievous and playful tone that popped up totally didn’t fit the current appearance of its speaker or that rough monstrous voice.

So before both of us enjoying my game, guess I’ll have to get some important answers first.

Water that acted as a restraint of her innocent hostage slowly loosened itself, leaving only two tentacles that were still wrapped around each wrist of the black-haired girl, crucifying her. One of the demon’s limb expanded from her back before forming the sharp blade at the tip, much like those that were already pointing at Vincent as well as that pale-skinned neck from the start. Cordelia had never talked with the girl before, but having occasionally seen her when she had to meet Vincent, she could tell that the girl was really kind-hearted, and unlike her brother, didn’t give of any uneasy feeling.

Even so, the demon desperately need information, and her hundreds of years of experience had taught her so well about what most people would value over their own life.

Who are you? What’s your objective? Also—

A silent apology was made. The blade that just formed made a vertical slash. All the clothes that were cut exactly at the center fell to the ground, mercilessly revealing the girl’s unscathed pale skin. It was clear that the demon could precisely perform a cut without missing even an inch.

Don’t you dare lying!!

With the bright blue orbs sending piercing glares through that light purple pupils, the blade-attached tendril restored its position over the unconscious girl’s head, clearly indicating what would happen if the man doesn’t obey that low, threatening voice.

Riko Miracus

Riko opened his eyes again. Looking back to the last dummy. To his surprise it was a critical hit! It has been confirmed by Soma and jacques themselves. To his point of view. He wasn't even sure if he would hit it himself or not. It is a truly tricky distance to shoot. Riko did his best on the last hit. Pointing the gun down. Riko watched Soma leave with enthusiasm. Leaving him to practice more. "Hmm... Seems like that's all i can do for today." Riko looked at his gun before holstering it in his holster which somehow fits perfectly fine. He can do more training but this is all the time he has for now. Riko wanted to check on Irvi's training progress. "I'll be taking my leave. Thank you for the training." Riko bowed to Jazques before heading to Irvi. Riko arrived to Irvi's training area. Seeing her perform a couple of battle stances and strikes. Riko watched Irvi silently without saying a word. He didn't want to Interrupt the girl. He was doing so well for a couple of minutes, until a small insect flew close by to his nostril without him noticing. He failed to notice it further thus resulting a embarrassing result. Riko sneezed real hard and loud, enough to reveal his location to Irvi.

Svisttt Svisttt Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Homunculus Vincent: A Doppleganger

The loss of his legs were quite a surprise, falling to the ground with a thud, and muffled howl of pain. The man finally looked up to Cordelia, shaking his head, instead of cooperating or even answering her questions. He turned it on her. "This action doesn't show heroism, my dear Cordelia. Using an innocent girl as a hostage? Threatening to torture her if you don't get answers to your questions? How low you've become. And I thought you used the title "Demon of Justice" as an example of who you are. I know you won't hurt her though, because if you do you're aware of breaking a code of the Vale. I'm sure you're aware of the consequences, especially of shedding innocent blood. Hell, I helped create the laws of Cerberus Vale WITH Joseph! So your act of trying to get me to talk, about WHATEVER you so think is wrong, has failed. I am indeed a man who holds a heavy burden, my dear Cordelia. It is not easy having to make decisions for the better of Bordova. I am Vincent Bernhard, head of the Bernhard Family. My objective? To help make Bordova flourish." The doppleganger winced in pain as blood continued to seep out of his wounds. He was definitely telling the truth from how he was reacting to everything, but even still he kept it calm and collected. In a hostage situation, it would always be a good idea to stay calm. Even in the face of certain death.
The real Vincent only laughed as he watched the display from his spectral well. "You think Rosealina would have made me talk? How foolish. I would've laughed in your face and told you to kill her. She's nothing more than a pawn to my game. You've trapped yourself in quite a pickle...Cordelia. Because your worst enemy comes to put you down~!" He grinned, cracking his fingers.

Annalise Gilga: Head of the Gilga Family.

The woman spared no time with the slime, she had no problem understanding which of the Vale had come to Vincent's castle. She was armed and ready, a rapier and a small electric device, if stabbed into Cordelia, considering she was a water demon.. It would hurt damn good. Bordova's Weapon Research Foundation considered it a "taser". Oh Annalise was waiting for this moment for a long, long time. She had taken the backyard approach, all soldiers and cops would be in the center of Bordova anyway so she could sneak in quite easily. Making her way to where she heard Rosealina scream, she bided her time while Vincent spoke to Cordelia calmly. After Cordelia sliced his feet, and he fell over. She gripped the taser in her hand. Right as he would say "flourish". Annalise jumped in through the window, grabbing the taser, turning it on as high as it would go. She dashed at a blinding speed, cutting down Rosealina from the tentacles that held her, and then she moved into where Cordelia's neck would be in this immense form, piercing the taser into her neck and letting the electric current do the rest.

She kept the taser deep into Cordelia's transformed neck, until she would hurt so much that she'd return to her human form. She stood over Cordelia, and would smush her face in with the heel of her boot. Looking down at the little demon girl "Just as I thought.. A Demon will give in to their inner desires sooner or later." Vincent yelled out for Annalise to stop. She turned, furious "YOU would let this filthy creature GO!? After almost killing you? Why do you give them the chance to walk away even though they are nothing more than troublemakers?!!" Vincent leaned up, finally setting himself in a chair. "I will let her go, tonight a festival is still going on. I do not want bad blood between me and anyone. Nor do I want bad news to reach anyone either. We can get one of the family mages to regenerate my feet. It's alright...Please Annalise." Annalise growled, and she would kick Cordelia a few feet away from them. Grabbing Rosealina and wrapping her coat around the unconscious girl. "Fine.."
~ Within Hell ~

Cerevantes had been in Hell, and traversing the darker areas before finally arriving at his destination. The Lethe River. Making his way down to the River, he would watch its glowing white waters, black fog around the area to mask its beauty though. He kept his katana at his side as he looked for the Guardian. He walked against the side of the river, making his way to a small shrine. "Guardian, I have come to pay respects, and gain your counsel."
Plopping down a bottle of sake, only acquired in the more civilized market of the Yomi-No-Kuni circle of Hell. (Japanese version of Hell).

A woman would appear, looking very similar to a well-known water demon in the Human world. She could tell who Cerevantes was, or at least. Who he was related to by blood. A man she only could remember as a child, a benevolent demon, Lucifer. Long, flowing white hair, eyes of pure flame-blue. Pale skin. And the very same scowl that Cerevantes had. She remembered that he was the only one that cared enough to talk to her, or at least show her some form of compassion while other monsters ostracized her. Lucifer though, vanished a long..Long time ago. In another life, as well. The Guardian of Lethe had reincarnated at least twice since his passing.

But that important memory would always remain. The woman knelt down from her shrine. taking up the bottle and nodding to Cerevantes. "A descendant from a royal blood, how odd you have come much like Lucifer did many, many years ago. With a bottle of alcohol and a desire to talk." The Guardian spoke, softly to the demon in the red coat.

"I will be taking over Hell soon, striking down the 3 Lords will be no problem for me but I must strike at the right time. I have a rematch I must attend to beforehand. You are the only one who knows how Lucifer held Hell in his hands for so long before disappearing. I seek your advice for the power he holds." Cerevantes' eyes narrowed.

The Guardian's eyes perked up, the 3 Lords were responsible for the loss of her daughter. The first, ever gift of biological birth that the Guardian of Lethe could ever have. Lucifer's confidant, was able to gift her a child while in hiding. She believed it was Lucifer's idea to give her this gift, and she could have had it too...If the 3 Lords never came into power, found out about the child that she had just birthed and forced her to abandon it in the world of Humans. Revenge would feel good for her.. "You've learned the final technique, haven't you? The Divine Pillar? If so..Then your ascension to his power is almost at hand. Destroy the 3 Lords, and within the Throne-Room..Proclaim your birthrite. Then its power will surge within you. Lucifer knew one day his blood would rise to power, no wonder you and your brother got out of the Demon Realm before the Lords used the spell."

Cerevantes nodded, turning around. He began to walk away, allowing the Guardian some alone time, before he stopped mid-way up the hill. "Your daughter is in good health." He said, before walking off and disappearing within the fog. The Guardian's head fell low low, tears streaking the bottle of sake...In the darkness of the Lethe River...Only a woman's weeping could be heard. One that held the resemblance of a mother who misses her child.

Soma: White Haired Devil

The white haired man laughed as Sayogoromo said he was checking up on him if he were dead. "C'mon Sayogoromo, you and I both know that nothing can kill you. That illness has tried for so long and look at you! Still kicking with a the fury of one thousand devils." He grabbed the tissue box, bringing it over to Sayogoromo. "I came here to bother my best friend, annnnd figure out what that favor was you wanted me for earlier! That's about it." He sat in a chair next to Sayogoromo's bed. "And I ain't leaving until you tell me what it was!"

Svisttt Svisttt
ebb ebb
Severia Severia
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
animegirl20 animegirl20

Sayogoromo Seikatsu:
His bedroom

Hearing he was Soma’s best friend was a bit of a surprise to, Sayogoromo, but a nice surprise. The believe that he was strong was a welcomed comment. He took the box of tissues and smirked when he was asked about the favor that he had mentioned not too long ago. “Your memory is better than I thought, Soma.” He plucked a tissue from the box and ran the soft material over the left side of his face. The blood and white power were wiped away smoothly and with little effort on his part. “Things have changed though, within the mansion.” He balled up the tissue and place it beside himself on the bed. For a moment, he pondered asking for Soma’s blood, to cure himself and finally leave. But Vincent had been right about one thing, he would be hunted by Cerberus Vale as soon as he returned to his old lifestyle. Sayogoromo exhaled softly and turned his head to look at his old friend. “I was going to ask you to go on a date with me.”

He turned his face away and pulled another tissue from the box, dragging it across his lips and eyes. “But it appears someone else has feelings for you and I was too hesitant.” Sayogoromo shrugged his shoulders and chuckled weakly at himself. Sayogoromo’s eyes looked to his friend and he tilted his head a bit. “Although I can’t say I’m surprised you have so many admirers. Haha.”

In the beginning, Irvi tried to rush through the set of sword strokes she'd been tasked with, although she quickly learned after her first 10 or so that rushing things wouldn't help her at all. Grudgingly, the girl slowed down her pace, trying to focus more on the accuracy of the movements rather than the speed. It was still a fun thing to do, although the more she repeated the same movements over and over again, the more excited she became to start practicing with Jacques.

When she was a little over halfway through the set, Irvi heard a loud... sneeze? She suddenly stopped and looked around in surprise, before eventually spotting Riko. She almost dropped the fake sword out of a mix of shock and embarrassment, but she quickly laughed it off and smiled at him. "Ah...! Hi Riko!" Irvi paused, letting the fake weapon hang at her side. It swung gently from how shaky her hands tended to be. "How are you?"

Joseph: Lord of the Vale

The old demon had been in his study for an hour since their return from the Festival. Irvi and Riko were outside training still, he heard Soma come in as well. He opened his eyes slowly, looking down at his papers. Isaac Fowler had arrived here in Cerberus Vale a couple years back. His training, his missions, all of them were accomplished. Joseph looked out towards the door of his study, standing up. "Tomorrow...Isaac Fowler's Ceremony begins." He said to himself, ready to give Isaac the news he slipped past his desk, opening the door and walking out into the hallway. Dinner was getting closer, and Jacques clone was working as hard as possible on it. He made his way towards Isaac's room, hoping that he would be there, relaxing after the festival to tell him the good news. Knocking on his door loud enough for the young man to become aware of his attention.

Soma: White Haired Devil..In an odd predicament?

He wasn't too sure of what a "date" truly was still, to him it was possible that it meant something nice, maybe a day out with friends? He was never so sure. His mind wasn't always focused on the lifestyle of settling down with someone. He stared at Sayogoromo blankly. He wasn't too sure of what Sayogoromo meant about admirer's either. He felt like he was backed into a corner right now...Think Soma..Think fast!... AHA! Joseph's Special Soma Booklet! The one and only thing that could save Soma in any situaiton he didn't understand. Specially made for him by Joseph when he couldn't truly understand the meaning of things and Joseph wasn't around to explain. He whipped it out from his coat pocket, flipping towards the letter "D" area. He found the word he was looking for.

"Date - A special night with someone who is very close to you, it can be a casual night, or one full of excitement. It really depends on the person you take with you! That person will be happy as long as they're with you, in some cases. Just be yourself if you feel nervous as well! They like you for who you are, more than anything else."

Soma's eyes lit up. "AHA! Very well, I shall take you on this date, Sayogoromo. And we shall enjoy ourselves! BUT if this favor must be done then I must also keep another promise I made." Soma walked out of the room, sniffing out Jian and finding her in the library. "JIAN! HEY! No time to talk, you're coming with me lets GOOOO~!" He picked Jian up by her waist, hoisting her over his shoulder again and ran to Sayogoromo's room. Plopping her down on the bed. "It has come to my attention you both have a date you must complete, and I am your caretaker! SO LET US DO THIS "DATING" AND HAVE FUN! I will pick the place! YOU BOTH GO GET READY! NO AND'S IF'S OR BUT'S!" Soma walked out of the room, getting himself prepared for the night of fun.
ebb ebb
Svisttt Svisttt
animegirl20 animegirl20
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
Severia Severia

Xingcai_Artwork_(DW9).pngJian was really getting into her book but she had been rudely interrupted.

"JIAN! HEY! No time to talk, you're coming with me lets GOOOO~!"

"Soma what are yo-ahh!" She suddenly founded herself being lifted up again on to Soma's shoulder which in the process she dropped her book. "Hey wait my book!" She reached out her hand as if she could grab it then dropped it and sighed. "Oh man." She then turned her head to glare at the back of Soma' head. "Soma where in the world are taking-" She stopped talking when Soma entered Sayo's room and plopped her on the bed. She looked at Sayo clearly confused to the events that were taking place. She looked up at Soma trying to desperately understand just why she was in Sayo's room.

"It has come to my attention you both have a date you must complete, and I am your caretaker! SO LET US DO THIS "DATING" AND HAVE FUN! I will pick the place! YOU BOTH GO GET READY! NO AND'S IF'S OR BUT'S!"

He then left the room leaving Jian even more confused. A date? With both of them? Caretaker? What? She sat there and blinked. He didn't know what a date was did he?!?! Why that-.....wait a min SAYO!?!?! She looked at Sayo and raised an eyebrow. She then shook her head. "No way......I bet Soma miss took something you said." Jian then smiled. "I don't know how he expects you to get up now anyway. Not after what happened tonight." She then stood up, when she did she noticed he covers on his bed had been messed from Soma just dropping her like that. She started to fix covers back on him. "I do hope you get better soon I hate seeing you all trapped in your room like this. Though knowing you, you probably enjoy the peace, quiet. and solitude." She laughed. She sat back down on the bed but more gentle this time so as not to mess up the bed. "Right well I'm going to go explain what a date is...…." She knew how she was going to have to explain it to which just made this even harder. Though it would be a good way to bring up what she wanted to talk to him about in the first place. She glanced at the door smiling to herself. Goodness why is so dense? Jian thought to her self. She then suddenly turned back to Sayo"Oh before I go what did you say to Soma anyway?" She wanted to know cause be highly awkward to say what a date was then having Soma think that Sayo felt that way. Though maybe he did?......Jian's facial expression changed as looked at Sayo again studying him. It was hard to see Sayo as the dating the type though then again Sayo did seem like he would have no problem with seduction. Not that she thought he was attractive in that way....she blushed slightly, glanced away and shook her head. That was a strange thought.
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Attachments

640.5 KB · Views: 0
Riko Miracus

Rubbing his nose in recovery of the sneeze. Riko looked back to Irvi with a sigh. Riko just had a random thought in mind that he should really wear something more that really appeals the eye. Brighter colored clothes perhaps? Or more innocent and cute fashion maybe. He realized that his outfit is rather ragged and ruined. People might mistaken him as a poor kid. Putting the strange fashion thought aside. Riko didn't want to keep Irvi's question hanging. "Uh, y-yeah! I feel trained, thanks. My training is kinda tricky and rough but it was simple, really." Riko took another sigh and stared towards the peaceful sky. "This whole training thing is sure a whole new experience don't you think?" Riko politely asked. He was going all out on this moment since they both seem to be alone again, he thinks... It's not obvious or new but Riko seems to be opening up to Irvi more than any. Probably because she is about around his age. There was Cordelia but he finds her busy and a bit too young for her looks. Plus she has a strange aura that keeps him away from her.

"This place is sure is special, huh? Do you ever had that feeling like... We always belonged here? Or at least destined to be here? I just felt that the other day... " Riko was asking a bit too much question towards Irvi that doesn't seem to be rather out of the blue and strange for a guy like him. Riko realized to return the favor by asking the same question. "I talk too much do i? Well, allow me to return the question you asked me. How's it going? Is the training to hard for you?" Riko asked politely again. This time his ever green eyes locked down to Irvi. Gently glaring at her beautiful eyes.
Svisttt Svisttt

Sayogoromo Seikatsu:
The sick demon

While they sat there waiting for, Soma’s reply, Sayogoromo noticed the little book that he had taken out. His eyes narrowed on it, but he couldn’t read the handwriting at the moment. From the angle and his somewhat blurry vision, it was tough to discern what words were truly there. With a relaxed sigh, Sayogoromo looked around the room. It was finely decorated, in his opinion. He had spent the past fifty years locating and purchasing most of these items after having lost all his things when he had to abandon his home. The sound of Soma’s sudden declaration startled the sickly demon. Sayogoromo’s head turned quickly and he watched the other jump up and race away. “Soma!” He spared himself the trouble of yelling, the other demon wouldn’t hear him. If he knew this question would cause such trouble, he would have kept it to himself.

Before he could make up his mind on what to do in, Soma’s absence, the demon returned and this time with a human. Sayogoromo sighed and rolled his eyes, this was getting out of hand. He didn’t know what was in that book but it had somehow guided, Soma to this moment. Sayogoromo started at his companion and then his eyes shifted to, Jian. It was clear that, Soma had no idea what the two of them had asked of him, but before anything could be said by either of them, Soma was gone once more. Sayogoromo watched as, Jian started to adjust his bedding Andy then sat back down. He couldn’t help but smile after he’d heard her comments. “Thank you for the well wishes, Jian, but I did in fact ask him on a date. I’m surprised you asked him, it’s very brave considering the differences between the two of you and all that’s going on...with you.” His eyes ran up and down her form, almost as if judging her entire being. He gave a light shrug, accompanied by a cocky smirk. “You can tell him that I’m not well enough to go out tonight and the two of you can go on your...outing.” Sayogoromo dred back his sheets and threw his legs over the side of the bed. His kimono barely clung to his body, but was held around him by his obi.

With a deep breath he got out of bed and stood on his own weak legs. He headed over to his vanity and pulled the chair out. “I wonder where he will take you.” He slowly sat down and exhaled heavily, as if he’d been moving heavy furniture.
Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi animegirl20 animegirl20

"My training is kinda tricky and rough but it was simple, really. This whole training thing is sure a whole new experience don't you think?"

Irvi listened to Riko, a little surprised by his sudden chattiness. Not that she was about to complain about it, of course- she liked it when he was talkative. "You seemed really good, Riko!" she chirped, before going on to answer the question, although she wasn't sure if it was really directed at her or if he was talking to himself, "Yeah, it is!" Her arms were getting a little sore at this point, but she was still enjoying herself. She gently tapped the tip of the wooden sword against her foot as she listened to Riko talk, a little smile appearing on her face.

"This place is sure is special, huh? Do you ever had that feeling like... We always belonged here? Or at least destined to be here? I just felt that the other day... "

This place was special, Irvi could agree on that. Sometimes she liked to imagine she was in a big castle filled with magical unicorns- but that might've just been her inherent childishness kicking in. Regardless! She liked it here, though she wasn't quite sure if she belonged in this big new place. She belonged in Halbert, didn't she? Belonged. Past tense. Maybe not anymore. She belonged with her aunt- but she wasn't here anymore, either. So... maybe she didn't belong anywhere? Or, she simply belonged here at this place, just by default. Irvi wasn't sure, and right now probably wasn't a good time to think about it. "It is pretty special!" she said, deliberately avoiding the other questions. "Ah... and you aren't talking too much, don't worry! It's lovely when you actually talk, Riko! Things are going okay, I'm having a lot of fun!" Irvi went quiet for a moment, debating on if what she was about to say would be a good idea, "Oh, uhm, I just wanted to say..." No, definitely a bad idea. "Ahh... hah, nevermind! Uhm... what's your favorite thing about this place?"

Annalise Gilga: Head of the Gilga Family

Maximum Containment Facility, off the coast of Bordova. Small island, uninhabited at first glance. Though it houses numerous amounts of criminals of all kinds, and is secretly a facility built to house monsters whom are soon enough subjected to a spell around the island's perimiter to become unresponsive, or as some call it docile.

The middle aged woman watched the pitiful little runt, they were 20 miles below the common prison for criminals of Bordova, they never lasted long. A month, a year, it never mattered. Vincent would allow criminals to roam Bordova but whenever he felt necessary, he'd clean up the mess without problem.
The demon known as Cordelia Zale had been suited up in a special straight jacket onesie. Binding her legs and arms together. Not only that, Annalise was well aware that if Cordelia had no water, she would be helpless. Keeping her in a constantly heated, dry, enclosed room. No precipitation possible. She would just overheat, dehyrdrate, and suffer. Even then, if she could get a hold of some water, she couldn't use it due to the spell that was cast on the island itself, to keep monsters so weak that they were, at best just like humans.

"You attacked Vincent Bernhard, disgraced his youngest sister...Shame on you, little runt. Though I can't say I'm not happy that I got the chance to do with you what I wanted. I've dreamt of this moment, but its only bitter sweet considering only you are here..Even so, you are just the start. Soon enough I'll make sure the whole family is locked away deep down in this facility and then all of you will suffer." She turned to one of the scientists, narrowing her eyes. "Make sure that creature continues to suffer. If it speaks, turn up the heat. Let her feel complete and utter helplessness...Make her beg." The scientist nodded nervously. Looking at the child. "Should we research this one as well?"
"No, this one isn't in need of research. We've already begun to craft our own weapons to fight off monsters. I was only lucky the taser worked this time around. Next time..A true weapon to fight those devils will be required." Annalise gave one quick glance at the child, scoffed. Then walked away....

A realm Beyond Time and Space
A man stood amidst a realm where it seemed grey clouds quickly passed by and were sucked into an incredibly large space. Both above and below him, these clouds continued to move at such incredible speeds that one could think an eternity would pass just staring at them. Paired alongside this dull, grey realm crystal white tiles made up the flooring. This man lazily sat amongst a cracked throne made out of this material. One leg pulled over the other, right hand laxed against the arm-rest, holding up his chin. , his skin a pale-ish blue. Hair made of pure-snow white. Long and flowing with what it seemed like a soft breeze produced from the realm. He opened his eyes with a soft grin, the eyes glowed with a dark, blue. Much like fire, consuming all that it touches. Softly chuckling to himself as he stood up. He would seem like almost a half-giant amonst Vincent Bernhard.

"So it seems that the child is in danger..I did promise Camille that the child would be safe."The man's voice sounded like multiple voices, overlapping with one another. Deep, dark tones, but soft in delivery of the voice.​

He crossed his arms, grinning as a large, black scaled creature slid over his shoulder Dangerously large, and could possibly swallow a normal man whole...

"Perhaps we should help her in this predicament..Only problem is..Which descendant should I shove into going..Well...One is in Hell right now, the other....Hmmm...Seems like he's suiting up for a fun event tonight..Sorry kiddo...But its time to play capture the flag. And you're my flag boy."​

The man's grin displayed multiple, sharp fangs. As he un-crossed his arms and began walking across the staged tiles. Cracking his fingers, getting ready to cause some havoc, and retrieve a young girl that he willingly promised to keep alive before his mysterious disappearance. Yes, perhaps he was trapped, sealed away for the most part, but that didn't mean he couldn't "play" with his kin...Soma would be in for a hell of a night.

Svisttt Svisttt
Severia Severia
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
ebb ebb
animegirl20 animegirl20

Attachments

• Saalala.jpg
    Saalala.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Hei-long-black-dragon-aka-almighty-tian-59436.jpg
    Hei-long-black-dragon-aka-almighty-tian-59436.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Xingcai_Artwork_(DW9).png“Thank you for the well wishes, Jian, but I did in fact ask him on a date. I’m surprised you asked him, it’s very brave considering the differences between the two of you and all that’s going on...with you.”

Jian's eyes widen and looked at him surprised. "You did?" He was being so nonchalant about it so she wasn't quite sure how to react. "Oh I didn't ask him that was something he brought up on his own. Which is why I thought he knew what it was." She said as she looked to the door annoyed again. When she turned her head to look back at him she found him staring at her looking her up and down. She felt like he was judging her entire being. She squirmed slightly and then raised an eyebrow up at his cocky smirk. What was that suppose to mean??

“You can tell him that I’m not well enough to go out tonight and the two of you can go on your...outing.”

She watched as he got up and headed to his vanity mirror. This whole thing was starting to feel awkward to her. She couldn't read Sayo was he mad did he not care she didn't know how to respond to him or what to say. She wasn't mad like she was when she heard Vincent talk about Soma marrying his sister she was just confused honestly and him not showing any clear emotions just made it harder. "Um Sayo-" She was cut off.

“I wonder where he will take you.”

She was getting frustrated. Gosh darn it does he care or not!? She breathed in controlling her outburst. " I don't know...." Jian stood up and headed to the door. "Well I'll be going now excuse me." She walked out and slowly shut the door behind her. She leaned against the door for a moment before walked to Soma's room. Where she assumed he went to get ready. If they really were going out she was already ready to go. She opened the door. "Soma you in hear when need to talk?"
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Attachments

640.5 KB · Views: 1
Cordelia Zale
A Girl in Distress
Having received a reply, Cordelia simply shrugged at the insult while exhaling a sigh at the answers. Well, the injured man partially told the truth, so he essentially didn’t lie while also being able to dodge her question. In fact, it was something the girl was familiar with and would do in the same situation.

If anything, he should be thanked for giving her an excuse to not kill the girl as she threatened.

Readying her blades around Vincent, the girl decided to let her action speak for her, although she forgot something

That she was currently lacking her defense, and that’s there’s currently someone in this Inner city due to special occasion.

Normally, Cordelia always has a few water knifes that would float near her or lay hidden in her vicinity. Upon receiving an attack from side or behind, they would automatically launch themselves to fend off an attack as well as incapacitating the attacker. That’s why she never had to look out for a sneak attack or observe her surrounding as careful as others; her body was unconsciously doing the job, but it didn’t seem to be the case today where she had to use all available water for a diversion.

The moment a loud sound could be heard from behind, the water demon felt an immense pain through her body. If she was an ordinary girl, her vital organs would have already been burnt and her life would be in an extreme danger. However, a body that was made of water would be naturally safe from such heat-induced damage. Still, while her physiologic properties differed from human, there were similar aspects. To transmit sensory information such as pain, a sort of electrical signal like human's synaptic one was the most effective biological choice. Thus, another source of electrical wave that can disrupt such signal would easily cause a dysfunction, resulting in the pain she was suffering. What's more, after a brief moment of pain had passed, the typical effect of a taser on an ordinary human would kick in. A loss of consciousness resulting from a physiologic dysfunction; a syncope.

Suddenly losing all her strength, all the water tendrils detached from the large body, losing their shapes and becoming puddles on the ground. The demon weakly turned back to see a familiar face before a blue light brightly flashed.

Ah geez, next time she would definitely deal with this bitch a bit more...

The short girl passed out, not registering anything done to her after that.

* * *​

A pair of aqua pupils was revealed shortly before being covered by its owner’s eyelids again. It was as short as a blink that would easily be overlooked, but in that short time span, the captured girl obtained a crucial visual information; she was being monitored, so the girl didn’t try to open her eyes again. She also furrowed her eyebrows as though she was sleeping in pain.

It’s not like she had to fake it, with her prison being completely hot and dry like this.

That’s right, a few, slight movements of her limbs informed her about the condition she was in. In addition, she had tried to sense the vaporized water in the air for a while now, but it seemed to be extremely low in volume, not enough to cause anything significant even with their properties fully capable of being manipulated.

However, if it’s the liquid properties of her true form then she could free herself from the bondage while also being unnoticed by the jailer scientist. Just as she tried to partially transform back...

A magic that suppresses the demon’s abilities!? The girl clearly felt a heavy burden when she tried to exert a force, resulting in her inability to transform back. So she completely had no mean of escaping by herself? Didn't this type of magic affect only a certain area? What if...

The girl focused at sensing her own body's water. There were few spots with a little amount and one spot with a large amount. All of them were located a lot higher than her, so she must be somewhere underground. Wait... demon suppressing magic... scientist... underground... that's right. It must be that place.

A few seconds later, her surrounding changed to a room with pink bed, walls and ceiling. As she confirmed this, a pink rabbit doll suddenly jumped off the bed.

It worked. Normally Cordelia wasn't someone who would bother others with the problem she caused herself, but she was also smart enough to not let her pride get the better of her. Having gotten out of her room, the doll rushed to Joseph's room with full speed. She couldn't tell how long she can keep focusing before something happened with her actual body, so she had no time to waste. Midway to the old demon room, the girl spot Jian who entered Soma's room as well as the room's owner himself. If it was them, they should be able to convey her words to Joseph.

"Help!!" Just as she jumped into the room, the rabbit doll screamed. Quickly crafting a message, she continued "Don't trust Vincent Bernhard! I'm being locked up in an underground of—"

An intense heat erupted, enough to pull her consciousness back from the rabbit doll to her body. Damn it! Why didn't he wait until she finished the important words like "that island" first!? She cursed while looking at the man on the other side of the glass window. Apparently, when she say something with enough emotional investment while scrying, her actual mouth would also move in sync with the words she say remotely, and this guy whose job was to monitor her didn't let it slip.

Quickly confirmed Annalise's absence, the demon shouted to the man, crying like a girl her apparent age which wasn't that hard considering all these scorching heat.

"It's hot! It's hot!! Please let me g—"

She couldn't finish as the heat went up even more, enough to replace anything she tried to say with a moan. You heartless idiot!! The water demon mentally cried. Now her only hope was a few words she managed to say to Soma and Jian. If only those two could convey them to Joseph word by word, then if Joseph could miraculously figure out her location, and if they could find a way to deal with Vincent while miraculously avoid getting the Vale to be an enemy of the people of Bordava, then she would definitely be saved.

Wasn't that a bit too much "if" and "miraculously"? Cordelia wryly thought. Whatever, she wasn't going to succumb to a mere heat like this! The girl immediately dropped a weak expression and fake tears, giving up on any attempt to persuade the man and instead stared at him decisively.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi animegirl20 animegirl20

Soma: White Haired Devil

A lot happened before Jian could come in, or the stuffed animal could weakly project a call for help. It had felt like something pushed itself inside Soma's conscious. He didn't look any different honestly, though he possibly changed his coat to a fresher version. Something in Soma changed almost instantly, looking around the room he smirked. Rubbing his chin "Well...I didn't think it would be this easy, knew it was a good idea to make that clan when I did.." He looked over himself, chuckling. "Nice style, kiddo. Let's see if my powers work with this body.." He stretched his hand out, summoning forth a carbon copy of himself. He laughed, then to make sure this copy of Soma was as original as possible, he made sure the clone of Soma was perfectly in line with Soma's dim-wittedness, and cocky personality. "Take those two out to a date, clone. I've got some business to attend to." Opening the window, this possessed version of Soma slid out the window, disappearing into the city.

Within Soma's mind, the true Soma was now arguing with a man he did not yet know. "WHO the HELL are you?! Why have you taken my body damn it?!" The man waved his hand at the boy, as of now he was only a spectral being, perhaps close to that of a spirit within the human realm "Silence yourself, boy. I've got a job for you to do, and I intend for you to do it correctly. The girl needs to be saved, and you've just been given the honor to protect that child from death's maw. As my descendant, you should be happy doing a job such as this, perhaps you could even create a strong line of children with her?"

"What? Who are you talking about?! CORDELIA!??! NO THANK YOU. SHE'S LIKE...A KID. KINDA. I DUNNO SHE DOESN'T SEEM TO AGE. THAT'S WEIRD!"
The man sighed, rolling his eyes "Very well, hopefully if you choose someone to continue the line, they better be able to improve the powers of my kin."
"Your kin?! Who are you? Lucifer?? Waait a minute...HOW COME YOU'RE HERE?!"
"That's none of your business, boy. I am simply keeping a promise I decided to make a long time ago, much like you and that young lady plagued with the memories of her demons." Standing up, the man came down to meet Soma face to face, dwarfed by his size, Soma only came up to his waist. Holding his hand out, he grinned down at Soma. "I need your help, boy. Let my power flow through you for tonight..Save..."Cordelia" and return her to safety"
Soma looked at the hand, then back up at the man...Whatever happened to Cordelia it seemed important...And he wouldn't let a friend get hurt..So he stuck his hand out, shaking the man's large hand. He had made a pact, and only for tonight...A Devil would rise with unstoppable power. This night, would be remembered by those who worked on the island, and even the 5 Families, who kept this night a secret to the public, as a bloodbath.

Clone Soma -

The clone turned his head slightly as Jian knocked, and decided to come in. "Yeah? What's up?" He turned around, crossing his arms against the windowsill. "I do remmeber you said you wanted to talk to me before you guys left for the festival." His conversation was cut short, as a little stuffed animal came in, squeaking out to both Soma and Jian that something seemed to be wrong, and not to trust...Who again? He couldn't exactly hear the name perfectly...Uh oh. He would try to act like he..understood it.

Jacques: Butler of the Vale

He watched as Riko and Irvi spoke to one another, but as he did so he kept watch of the time. Dinner wouldn't be happening for at least another hour or two. It seemed to be about 7 or 8 o clock by now. He thought it was a perfect time to start Irvi's magic training. Walking over to the two, he bowed low. "Hello, Master Irvi, Master Riko. I am sorry to intrude...But I believe now is the perfect time to start up Irvi's magic training. Master Riko if you would like to watch, it would be a pleasure. Master Irvi, are you ready to begin?" He smiled down at both of them, he was excited himself! It had been a long time since he was in charge of training.
Svisttt Svisttt
ebb ebb
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
Severia Severia
animegirl20 animegirl20

Riko Miracus

As expected. Riko received short answers from Irvi. Riko kinda expected to be a bit longer but who is he to judge another? Irvi was giving him comfort. Everyone seems busy doing there own thing. Riko was stuck in training. Not like he didn't want to do training anyway. He doesn't seem to see that this training will one day help him and open his eyes to the real fight ahead of him. Good thing Riko did not space out too long and got his attention back to the girl as Irvi replied. He had a small blush on his cheeks when Irvi admired his talkative side. He never really likes to talk much but he got a bit too carried away earlier. Irvi seems to have something else to say but she instantly scrapped the idea and went straight into questioning him about the favorite part of the mansion. Whatever Irvi wanted say doesn't really seem that much importantance to him. "Well... By far it would be the garden. Who knows there could something better than that place." Riko replied in a monotone voice. He could keep the conversation going but the butler stepped in to give Irvi her training in magic? Despite seing alot of supenatural powers around. Riko was still skeptical about the whole magic thing. Like there is some kind of trick under all of that so called magic. Riko simply nodded to Jacques and stepped aside to watch Irvi's training. If they are moving somewhere to train. Riko will simply follow automatically. If he would like to really believe powers exists. He needs to see it in own eyes from someone his age. To see is to believe.

Svisttt Svisttt Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Soma: Awakened Devil under the Full Moon.

The night was silent in Bordova, but the memories would remain of this horrid night. A night the 5 Families classified as an omen coming, they knew not what had struck them that night. Nor the reason behind it. But they will remember, The Moon had turned into blood that night. A Devil whom signaled the Blood Moon. The 5 Families worked hard to keep the secret from ever getting out, people would make rumors, but none were ever confirmed. The truth was, the isolated island that held the prison was attacked by a Devil that night..One that held dominance within its right hand and chaos in the left.
The contract was bound, and so Lucifer grinned, sitting down beside Soma. He ordered the boy to watch..Soma could do nothing else but listen to his blood-ancestor. He wasn't sure if he had made a mistake or not..Not yet at least. Outside of his mind, the body of Soma began to morph, in a furious roar of rage. His clothes were torn asunder, leaving only his jeans, although shredded provided clothing. His skin turned a metallic black, runes of red covered his blackened body and eyes full of crimson red wrath glowed in the dark. Soma's hair grew 3x longer, running down to his hips. He grew large claws on both his hands and feet. To top it off, he grew two, large demonic horns that burnt an orange red, as if still wreathed in flames from his forehead. Crimson red aura flowed out of his body, with black electric energy wrapping around the aura. Soma was no longer Soma it seemed, or at least nobody would be able to tell it was Soma. The Devil's sights were set on the island. And it would claim its prize.

The Mage's Guild is a large organization, training young scholars in the arts of the arcane, most acquire jobs as servants to the 5 Families, others could possibly be allowed to leave Bordova, to see the world and bring back their findings to Bordova, and others work at the Maximum Prison, keeping the Monsters docile, unable to fight. A select few were working tonight, an Ice/Water Mage, Fire Mage, Lightning Mage, Earth Mage, and a Wind Mage. These 5 Mages were overseen by the leader of their group, A Grandmaster as the Guild call them. Mages' who have acquired knowledge of Holy tome books. The night was peaceful for them, there was nothing to worry about..
The Devil shot across the open sea, dashing across the water at blinding speeds. He barely needed to do anything but tilt his body towards the prison, and he would be there within literal minutes. The Devil growled upon feeling the spell that had blanketed the Island, it would do no good against this beast though.. It held power that the spell could not touch, could not fathom to even fight against. The aura was thick around the Devil, and it acted as a barrier as well. The Devil jumped high into the air, and slammed down in front of his first victim. The Aqua Mage. His eyes went wide as he saw the monster before him, something he had never seen before but that did not stop him from trying to attack..

Creating a water dragon and an ice dragon, the Mage decided to pulverize the Devil with sheer force to end it quickly or at least damage it enough to not fight back. The Devil stood, as two dragons slammed against his body, unaffected by the attack. The Devil simply roared out in wrath, the ice and water exploding off of his body with incredible speed, slicing at the Mages' body. The Mage fell backward, before calling out to his allies to fight alongside him. In no time his allies had arrived, all of them combining their elemental powers to attack at the Devil who simply stood there. A lightning bolt here and there, a large burst of flames on another side, wind slashing against it all. Water and Ice encasing the Devil in a torrent of destruction.
The first of his victims would be the Aqua Mage, breaking past the furious pursuit, the Devil simply punched a hole through the Aqua Mages' chest, flinging him towards the Fire Mage like a chew toy. Whom accidentally shot a large ball of fire at the same time, watching as his ally was burned into nothingness, he screamed out in realization of what he had done. It was too late though, The Devil had grabbed his throat, slamming him down to the ground, creating a large crater in the ground. He grabbed the Fire Mages' hand, and pointed it straight at his face. The Devil grinned down at the man, a sadistic low laugh hissing through his steaming mouth full of fangs. The Mage watched, helplessly as his own magic turned against him...A large fire ball growing in his hands he begged the Devil to stop. To let him go, but it wouldn't matter. The Devil let go, and a large explosion of flames ended the screams of the Fire Mage.

The Wind mage was in shock, she had never seen something like this before..And no training at the school had brought her any control of a situation like this. She began shooting wind blasts at the Devil like her life depended on it. But it had no use, the skin was unbreakable. The Lightning Mage came to her aid, both females charging bursts of their magic at the Devil. The Devil laughed loudly, grabbing wind in one hand, and lightning in the other. He put both together, forcing a fusion of Magic, and shot it back at both of them.. The Wind Mage was too afraid to move, and so the Lightning Mage simply did what she thought was right, survive. Using the Wind Mage as a shield, she only felt the force of the blast, her friend..Vaporized after she had slid out of a hole in the Prison she was slammed into. She was bleeding all over, and gasping for air.
The Devil had jumped once more, meeting the Lightning Mage face to face, with a dark grin it watched as she screamed out, trying to shoot a lightning bolt at him, he grabbed her hand. Infusing his arm with the electric magic, it grinned sadistically. She cried out as she watched the Devil stand tall, raise its hand in a piercing motion..Holding her hand up high to try and block, her arm would be torn off by the lightning, as he drove his hand into her chest. A large, burst of lightning cracked the ground, and broke open the sky. Revealing the Moon from above. The Devil stood, exhaling and inhaling after the burnt carcass of the Mage dropped to the ground. Though he was still not alone. He turned to face a giant golem made of Rock stand against the crasing waves. The Earth Mage ordered its golem to punch the Devil straight on. The Devil, unamused. Simply stuck its hand out, as the golems' fist met his hand. He kept it there, forcefully keeping the Golem locked in this struggle. The Devil roared out in fury, using the aura wrapped around himself he had the energy course through the Golems' body. The Earth Mage did not understand this, until it was too late. The Golem exploded in a vicious show of red energy. Completely tearing the Mage apart from the energy and the shrapnel of rock stabbing into him.

The Scientist within Cordelia's room was aware of the Devil's attack. In a nervous sweat, he ran around, grabbing data, sending it over to an unknown source to keep safe. He was cursing, stumbling. And when done with his job he tried to pack up and leave. Opening the door, he screamed as he saw the massive Devil standing in front of him. Covered in blood, the devil kicked the man half-way across the room. A large crack, signaled the man's back broke against the wall. He cried out in agony, soon enough silenced by the Devils foot crashing against his head...
The Devil turned to meet the one he was meant to save. Staring into the cell, the Devil seemed to scoff at it. Thousands of Prison Cells full of Monsters of all kinds deep below the actual prison itself, and it took him only a few minutes to find Cordelia's. Busting through the door, The Devil stared down at the helpless demon, Tearing open parts of her Straight Jacket onesie, the Devil slid the ripped pieces of cloth over his shoulders. Turning Cordelia into a sort of backpack. The Devil levitated back up to the surface. Where he was met with his last opponent...The Grandmaster of the Group. Whom had ressureccted his peers to fight once more...

The Grandmaster narrowed his eyes at the Devil, summoning magic chains to try and restrain him, he ordered his zombified mages to attack. Each one shooting a flurry of elemental damage at the Devil. A continuous furious attack that wouldn't stop for at least 5 minutes. That was when the Grandmaster realized that the Devil was simply breaking free from the chains now, his eyes widened, trying to keep the devil restrained as best as possible. He cursed to himself, before creating a large lance of pure light. "Holy Tome: Lance of Longinus!" Throwing the lance at the Devil, hoping it would stop him in his trial to break free, the whole area was engulfed in bright light. The air crackled as the explosion was formed...Silence after the explosion had died down...The Grandmaster laughed, thinking he had won..Stroking his beard in success....
A blood curdling laugh was heard from above, the Grandmaster shot his eyes up above, where the Devil..Unscathed from the barrage levitated in the air, Cordelia, safe and cozy on his back. Not even a scratch on her person. The wind around the prison picked up, clouds began to slip down into the area, covering the prison in an omnious black. The Grandmaster felt sick, and he looked up once more...Seeing the Moon turn a Blood-Red...The Devil began to charge his energy, roaring out viciously as he did so. He stuck his right hand out, index finger and middle finger pointed down below at the prison. With a sadistic grin, the Devil began charging an orb of crimson red energy. Electricity burst out from the orb, uncontained chaos wrapping around its ever enlarging form. The Grandmaster felt true fear, true fear since he was a young scholar meeting his own Grandmaster...He tried his best to beg for mercy, and then tried to tell his zombified mages to run, but it was no use..They were boxed in. The orb of dense, red energy continued to grow against the Devil's fingers. It continued to grin and laugh as it charged up..

Within Soma's mind, he watched everything...When the energy beam was charging up. Soma looked towards Lucifer in fear. "No...PLEASE...PLEASE MAKE ME STOP. DON'T LET ME DO THIS. GOD DAMN IT ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?!? YOU'LL KILL THEM ALL!!!" Lucifer looked down at the boy, grinning. "The contract was signed, there is no stopping it now.. Boy." Soma looked out to the image of the real world, and he screamed out in protest...
The Devil's eyes grew wide as he grinned. Releasing all the pent up energy within his fingers. Total chaos ensued down below him...The Prison, consumed by vicious red energy, a large dome of demonic energy engulfed the whole Prison, vaporizing criminals, monsters, workers, the mages and the Grandmaster, all the same...Turning everything into literal dust in its wake..The whole island terraformed into a molten piece of land, magma and volcanic glass was all that was left of the island itself. There were only three survivors that night.. A worker who had left the area quick enough to watch the battle from afar, only losing his left arm from the Devil's destructive beam of energy.. And the Devil that was Soma, and Cordelia Zale.

Soma..Was devastated, he watched as the explosion had erased all life on that island.. All those innocent lives, all the humans...Dead. All his fault, for trusting in Lucifer.. A being he could not even touch.. Lucifer stood up, patting his head. "Sacrifices must be made to meet the ultimate goal, boy. To save one important person, one must be willing to give up a thousand, or even more insects' lives...You will return to your body when daylight comes, as for me...I shall return to snoozing in my realm." With that, Lucifer vanished from his mental state.. Leaving Soma to suffer alone.
While in his ship, Vincent Bernhard watched the whole display...Fear ran his blood cold...He had never seen such...Monstrous power...And he felt as if he needed Soma out of the picture, as quick as possible...He hoped that Sayogoromo would do his end of the deal...Biting his lip...He turned away from his Mystical Well... Contemplating his next moves as he sailed to meet the Black Witch..

Jacques: Butler of the Vale

Snapping his fingers, a ball of fire formed in one hand. And an orb of ice began to shape itself out of nowhere in the other. Closing the one with fire in it, the flames extinguished. The other hand, the ice began to form into water, wrapping around his fingers, and then soon enough disappearing out of sight. "Magic, is a hard thing to grasp, and harder to control if ones' mind is not prepared for it. First, I'd like you to train in making the flames rise, and then lower itself from this candle." Taking out a candle from one of the boxes, provided for training, he lit it on fire with a single snap of his fingers. "Some people say that emotions are able to tap into magic a lot easier, though the downside is that if ones' emotions are not in check. The magic will become volatile. You must be in comeplete control of yourself. Fire is your energy, your aura. Your ki, or as some call it Chi. An energy force that wraps around all things. It is hard to master ones' own Chi, harder to master many different forms of Chi as well. It took me 55 years to become as proficient with all forms of Magic" Jacques said, standing beside Riko. He smiled at Irvi. "Use your heart, rather than your head. Use your intuition, your gut. Rather than your emotions. Feel the energy push the flames up, and then pull the flames back down again. High, and low. Master Irvi." He said, completing his lesson..And letting Irvi take the stage.

Svisttt Svisttt
ebb ebb
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
Severia Severia
animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:
"Yeah? What's up?" "I do remmeber you said you wanted to talk to me before you guys left for the festival."

Jian walked in with slight blush on her face. "Yes well-" She was cut off suddenly by another voice.

Help!!"

Jian turned around to see a stuffed rabbit talking to her. Jian raised an eyebrow with a slight look of confusion. "Cordelia?"

"Don't trust Vincent Bernhard! I'm being locked up in an underground of—"

Suddenly the rabbit fell lifeless on to the floor no longer speaking or movie. "What in the world? Vincent?....Come Soma we got to tell Joseph." Not waiting for him to respond Jian walked to Joseph's office. When she made it there she opened the door not bothering to knock. "Joseph I think we have a problem." Jian explained to him what happened. After she was done she thought for a moment. Vincent apparently wasn't suppose to be trusted and she thought about how she through that dagger. "Maybe I should of aimed for his head...." She said to herself. She then looked back over to Joseph. "Any idea what's going on?"
Severia Severia

Cordelia Zale
A Girl with a Hidden Past
Another moan escaped Cordelia before she could bit her lip to prevent it. Despite that, the piercing gaze soaked in bloodlust hadn’t withdrawn from the man even an instant. The fair skin started to redden and swell, showing a sign of second degree burn that would be impossible with her true form. The demon clenched both her fists. If only she could do something about this physical restraint or sealed abilities, then this asshole would become a goner in an instant.

As if to mock her futile resistance and infeasible thoughts, the smiling scientist increased the temperature even more. This time, she couldn’t hold it anymore. A scene of the girl screamed painfully continued for a while before she noticed something through her tear-filled, anger-induced bloodshot eyes.

That the scientist seemed to no longer enjoy tormenting her. Instead, he frantically run around the room, or at least that’s what she could tell from a single part of the room observable from that window of her prison. Even though she was clearly not ready for any analysis, the line “what’s going on?” still managed to run through her mind filled with torment, shame and anger.

Soon, an answer came to her.

Seeing the demon who was tearing her bondage and setting her free, Cordelia could only muttered “...Soma?” in an extremely weak tone. Due to her condition, a witty remark like how did he know this place with such incomplete message or why he could rampage in this demon suppressing boundary hadn’t come to her mind.

Wait, no...

Even though her eyes were extremely heavy-lidded and could be closed any moment due to the torture earlier, even though the appearance of her savior resembled the true form Soma showed her long time ago, she could tell that this was not Soma.

No, she didn’t exactly know that this wasn’t Soma. Rather, through an extraordinary sense of familiarity from her past, she knew the identity of this person who was supposed to be Soma.

Cordelia had no memories of this demon, but aforementioned memories only started from the moment she opened her eyes in a certain forest of the human world. Her life had started shortly before that. A single name softly escaped her mouth when she was firmly placed on that body.

Thanks... Lucifer

Soon after that, she fell asleep with a smile on her face as though her concerns and worries had all vanished. After waking up next time, the water demon would fail to recall this feeling and hidden memories.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi (btw I made her passing out again just to conveniently let her say that name. Soma might be shocked about the fact that she could identify Lucifer and want to wake her up to ask about it, or he could be concerned about her condition and decided to let her rest at the estate, you decide!)

Irvi listened as Jacques explained things, horribly confused already. Her brow furrowed a bit as she tried processing the information, although she felt like all the information slipped away from her after realizing the two were probably about to watch her fumble around just trying to move a little flame. Was she even able to do it? Maybe they were wrong... but she supposed maybe they could be right, too.

Hesitantly, she sat down next to the candle, trying not to look back at Riko and Jacques. She chewed on her lip as she looked at the flame, weirdly drawn to it. What was she supposed to do? Irvi wasn't sure, and ended up just staring at the candle for a few minutes, watching the wax drip absentmindedly until she eventually snapped back into focus. You can do this, she assured herself, pushing away all her doubts. I can do this.

She mulled over what Jacques had said about ki... or chi... or whatever it was... Fire is your energy, she repeated to herself. She tried thinking of the little fluttering flame as an extension of herself, rather than some other outside force. Like an extra finger, or something like that. Just like moving your fingers, that's all. More minutes passed. It felt like longer to Irvi, who had nearly forgotten Riko and Jacques were watching, which was probably for the best.

She tried to concentrate on guiding the flame to stretch upwards, just barely twitching her index finger to give herself the feeling of something moving, of the flame moving.

And then it moved.

It actually moved, stretching up a little bit like a person raising their arms in a stretch. She could've squealed in excitement, but she tried to contain herself so she didn't lose focus. And... down, Irvi urged herself, desperate to get this right. Some part of her knew it was okay to not get it right away, but... she still felt eager to prove herself capable of something. Irvi concentrated, biting her lip and tried to imagine the flame being scrunched down.

And so it was. The flame almost seemed to flatten down to take on a disc shape, to which Irvi squeaked in excitement and nearly knocked the candle over. "I did it!" she said enthusiastically, even though she'd only done such a small little thing.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Users who are viewing this thread

Back