• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cerberus Vale- Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Xingcai_Artwork_(DW9).png"Well, if you want I can have Jacques make a magic clone of Soma and he could take you out on a date?"

Jian's blushed hard. "I-I never said I wanted a date or him for that matter." She stood up and walked out of the room. "Whatever." Jian headed up the stairs and to her room. She then slammed the door and leaned against it still blushing. "Why do they have to keep teasing me about Soma? Ugh I don't like him like that!" Really your memories say other wise. Jian looked around...still no one was there. "Will shut up!" She then quickly covered her mouth. She really needed to get a grip. She's been in a bad mood ever since she woke up this morning. She breathed in trying to calm herself. Once she was calm she walked out of her room and back into the hall. She glanced at Soma's door then turned around heading to the library. "No way in hell am I going back in there. It will just make them tease me more."

Once she made it to the library she started looking around at the books. It had been while since she read a good book. She picked a few books scanning through them and one of them...well....it was really romantic to say the least and Jian's face went bright red. She quickly closed the book and looked around the library then back at the book. "When did we get books like this? Who in the heck are reading these?...Jacques?....no way I don't think I could see him reading this. I can't see Joseph reading this either. Soma? pfft haha yeah right....Maybe Isaac....not sure about Cordelia...she's a tricky one to figure out." Well who ever was reading this it was amusing to see someone in the house actually did. Though Jian saw it in very poor taste.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Svisttt Svisttt
ebb ebb
Severia Severia
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Attachments

• Xingcai_Cheongsam_(DW8XL_DLC).png
    Xingcai_Cheongsam_(DW8XL_DLC).png
    823.1 KB · Views: 0

rpnbanner1.jpg

The new girl sat next to him. Gutsy. He rewarded her with something that resembled a half hearted smile, and gave her a quick nod before retreating into a chilled glass of orange juice. He doubted Incana would let him apologise for earlier, but he could present a slightly better version of himself. He tucked his hair behind his ears, but he stilled looked rougher than a piece of sandpaper. “I’d try the eggs. Just saying. They’re pretty bomb,” he suggested airily. That was effort, right?

"I'm sorry what? 'We know how you feel about Soma?' What's that suppose to mean?!"

Before she made her exit, Isaac watched Jian with some amusement. He wasn’t too blind to notice her affections for Soma, but he hadn't noticed how touchy she was about it. Now it was reading clear as day, based on her expression and explosive reaction. Interesting. He took mental inventory of this for later, maybe it would come in handy.

We have an invitation to a Festival coming up in a few days. The Silver Moon Festival.”

Isaac watched Joseph thoughtfully, picking strawberries from his plate with his fork. He had mixed feelings about going to festivals. When he was a child, he loved the gatherings and festivals they had to raise money for his family’s little school. The bright colors, the food, the games, the childish excitement he felt when the streamers were hung. But now, he wasn’t so sure. He’d lost a great chunk of his informative years in the mind of a stinky cave dog, so he missed out on the socialization that made large crowds fun. When he was at the estate, he felt like his differences were more overlooked- but he already felt self conscious about being in a mass of people.

“Hmm, great. Sounds like fun. A lot of fun,” he forced. At least he could focus on work while they were there. “If we’re going to attend as royal guests, are we expected to look the part? Because I kinda left all my clothes at home. Back in Jigram. When I was twelve. All I have is this kind of thing,” he indicated the plain clothing his wardrobe consisted of. He hadn’t amassed much money, and any he did spend on clothing went straight towards practical attire. “If anyone had something decent I could borrow, I’ll promise to try not to ruin in.”

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Svisttt Svisttt Severia Severia animegirl20 animegirl20 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Irvi went through a range of emotions in just a few minutes.

She was excited about the idea of there being a festival, which quickly turned into disappointment when she heard Riko and herself weren't going. Disappointment turned into fear as Joseph said the mummy man would be staying with them, although the thought of being trained sounded a little fun. Maybe it won't be so bad...?

Hesitant hope turned back into fear when Isaac's attention briefly turned to her, although... he seemed a bit nicer than last night. Everything still felt a little strained, and he still looked scary, but he wasn't yelling at her, and she guessed that was an improvement.

“I’d try the eggs. Just saying. They’re pretty bomb,”

Irvi peered at the eggs, wondering if by bomb he meant they'd explode, before shrugging and scooping some on her already full plate. She didn't think she'd be able to eat everything she'd had piled in front of her, but she'd be damned if she didn't try. She listened to the conversation going on around her, catching bits and pieces of people teasing... Jian? She hoped she got the name right. They were teasing the girl about liking the mummy man, to which Irvi smiled and forced down a bit more food. She hoped they liked each other. They deserved a little bit of love- even the scary mummy man.

Cordelia Zale
A Sweet Tailor

After Joseph finished his announcements, Cordelia watched Jian who seemed to be, for some reason, more annoyed than usual. She could tell that the actual reason behind forbidding those 2 newbies was probably the same as what she had in mind; this festival seemed fishy and there might be something happened, so it was a nice decision on Joseph's part. Looking at him joking back and Jian's reactions made her lips twitched, though before the demon could even tease her about that, the blushing girl was already gone.

With her eyes fixing at the door, Cordelia snickered mischievously.

Then she heard Isaac whined about how he lacked better clothes. The girl looked at him. Just now, this guy seemed to be more friendly to Irvi and behaved better than yesterday. Even though he was a disaster back then, an improvement was still an improvement. Besides, his reply about the festival sounded a bit forced, and she somehow wanted to address it.

"Hey Isaac." A seemingly sweet, benevolent voice called for him. In the girl's hand was a piece of fabric that was gleaming like a glass. "If you don't mind looking like Cinderella's son, maybe I can help you with that." She said in a comical tone before twirling the cloth skillfully. The next second, it transformed into a glass top hat in the middle of the spin. It was a hat that gave off an expensive look just by shape alone, without even considering its glittering surface. Still twirling, the girl slightly slipped her fingers, tossing the hat across the table without wasting movements.

While looking like a glass, the moment Isaac caught the hat flying to him he would learn that its texture was as soft and smooth as silk. Cordelia pointed at the cake in front of Isaac that he hadn't touched, ignoring the huge mountain of empty dishes in front of her.

"Give me that if you're interested."

Even if you aren't, I'd still take it. She soundlessly added.

animegirl20 animegirl20 (idk Jian might be chilly ;)) ebb ebb

Riko Miracus
The starving outlaw

Riko's tired body language was still present. Compared to last night. He was back to himself again. This time he is hungry. Very, very hungry. The sight of the food left him in awe. All this for breakfast? It's like he died and went to heaven. The aroma of the dishes were very mouth-watering.

He never thought he loved to see the day he gets to eat this much. Without futher a do. Riko started grab a couple of well, everything. Bad taste or not. He filled his plate with food, forming a small anthill like mound of food. He grabbed most of them with his hands... although it is undure if his hands are clean but he seems to be used to it. Riko was so hungry he started devouring his moutain of a plate of food with his bare hands. Riko seems to be enjoying himself. Stuffing his face with food that he never thought he would eat. He devours so fast. He looks like a beast on a feast.

Riko either ignored or didn't realize that Joseph was present in the room as well Irvi and the others. He stopped halfway on his moutain pile breakfast, giving a small reddish blush on both his cheek. He slowly dragged his sticky (and greasy) hands of his plate and started chewing, slowly in shame. Cheeing off the rest of his food in his stuffed mouth. Riko looked at his fork and knife while he clasped his hands together. He held his knife like it was a weapon and held his fork like a toddler would hold it. It was too late. Everyone would have probably noticed that he is a big eater.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Svisttt Svisttt Severia Severia ebb ebb

Ezekiel: Family Blacksmith

"WHAT ARE YE DOIN WITH MAH BOOKS LIL MISS JIAN?" A dwarf of a man, with a muscular build strolled into the library, his long dreadlock hair tied into a ponytail, with a bandanna wrapped around his forehead. He was a rough looking man, but in facial expression it was obvious he was a jolly fellow, with a thick foreign accent. "ENJOYING THE LABORS OF MAN AND WOMAN ARE YE? HAHAHAHA!!!" He hopped up on one of the shelves, nabbing one of the romantic books and sticking it under his arm for safekeeping. "How be the shield and sword holding up, Lil miss Jian?" He stared up at the young lady, grinning as wide as can be. "Hope its really BASHING AND BREAKING THE HEADS OF MONSTERS AYE?" as he said that, he flexed with abundant energy.
animegirl20 animegirl20

Jacques: Butler of the Vale

He had spotted Riko lose himself into the deliciousness of the food before him. Which made him smile, and even chuckle to an extent. "Well, I am glad he likes my cooking." Jacques said, before continuing to observe everyone at the table. He felt something off about Jian though, entirely.. So maybe he would have a clone spy on her for the rest of the day. Everyone did have a day off from missions, it seemed. Which was a welcomed guest to relaxation.

Joseph: Lord of the Vale

Joseph could only laugh, Riko was digging in! He bent over to Riko. "It's alright, no need to be upset over loving Jacques cooking, that's actually a compliment to him!" He sat back up, and began eating again. Much like Riko he was devouring the food rather quickly, a trait even Soma acquired during his travels with the old man. With utensil in hand, he wiped his plate clean, ready for his next helping, snatching them off the large helpings of food. And going at it all over again. Days like this, where everyone could enjoy themselves and have fun, was the best.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
Severia Severia
ebb ebb
Svisttt Svisttt

Sayogoromo Seikatsu
“The Silver Moon Festival?” He was late to breakfast, but a long soak in the tub was the most important part of his morning routine. Dressed in a very simple, white kimono, Sayogoromo entered the dinning room just after, Jian had taken her leave. “If humans are good for anything, it’s thrrowing a good party. The average demon can’t think past their stomach.” The soft, smooth tone he spoke in was a reflection of his current level of tranquility. As he moved to one off the empty seats, the long ropes of black hair that hung from his head started to twist and wrapped themselves into a tight bun at the back of his head.

“I’ve not attended the festival in the past; it’s really quite lovely. Being a royal guest is a change however.” Since joining Cerberus Vale decades ago, Sayogoromo hadn’t attended the festival. His health and the possible threats lurking outside the mansion were enough to deter him from the event. This year was different however, the others would be there. “Usually when I attended the festival it was for work. It will be a nice change of pace to be there for fun.”

“What will we have to do there, Joseph? Should we try to charm the families or are we just there to enjoy ourselves?” His eyes traveled along the table until they landed upon the much older demon. This was a rare opportunity hat could change the future of the family.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Severia Severia ebb ebb animegirl20 animegirl20 Svisttt Svisttt Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

rpnbanner1.jpg

Isaac alternated his stare between Cordelia, the hat, and the slice of cake, weighing his options. It was the hat that stole his gaze the most. It was- impressive? Was this the way that rich people dressed? He’d never seen Soma or Joseph dress this way, but maybe they would for special occasions? He didn’t understand rich people.

Screwing up his face, he made a snap decision. While Incana was napping, he would savor the moment of not fighting with Cordelia. Or maybe she was playing on joke on him, he really couldn’t tell. “I uh,” he fingered the silky, sparkly fabric of the hat. He’d rather die than wear this shit. “I think that it’s great. I think it’ll make, uh-” he tried to think of the right word. “A real statement.” Holding it by the brim, he gingerly rested it on his head. He looked ridiculous. His bed head shot out from under the grand hat, and the wrinkled clothes were glaringly mismatched. “Now all I need is a rabbit and a cumberbund, I’m sure we have a few of those lying around.”

He gave Riko a double take, entranced by his ability to put food away, and his disregard for manners. It was like the meal was disappearing into a black hole.

Isaac wordlessly slid Cordelia the slice of cake, the whipped frosting bouncing precariously.

When Sayogoromo entered the room, the memory of how they left things floated to the surface. Incana stirred. “Sleeping beauty, punctual as ever,” he muttered over the cake as he handed it over to it’s inevitable demise. He would’ve said it louder, but Sayogoromo was making a good point. Isaac was wondering the same thing.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Svisttt Svisttt Severia Severia animegirl20 animegirl20 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Xingcai_Artwork_(DW9).png"WHAT ARE YE DOIN WITH MAH BOOKS LIL MISS JIAN?"

"Ah!" Jian jumped almost dropping the book on the floor. She turned around to see it was Ezekiel....which she couldn't remember when was the last time she saw him. "Wait these are your books? I was wondering whose their were." Why am I not surprised? Jian thought to herself.

"ENJOYING THE LABORS OF MAN AND WOMAN ARE YE? HAHAHAHA!!!"

Her cheeks turned pink. "N-no I came across it by mistake I didn't realize what it was." She quickly put the book back on the shelf. She watched as he took one off the shelf and stuck it under his arm. "Well uh if excuse me I'm going to-" She was cut off.

"How be the shield and sword holding up, Lil miss Jian?" He stared up at the young lady, grinning as wide as can be. "Hope its really BASHING AND BREAKING THE HEADS OF MONSTERS AYE?"

Jian smiled, "There holding up really well actually and yes I have breaking many monster heads with them haha. They work well I wouldn't want anything different." Jian said as she walked to another shelf looking for a book. "By the way have long have you had those cause I don't remember ever seeing them before.

Sayogoromo's question was an important one, and certainly peaked Joseph's interest of the matter at hand. "As royal guests, I'm not so sure what the 5 families want us to do..I expect they want you all to have fun, while they talk with me on matters of Bordova, especially about the monsters. I do not think you need to go as super formal either, Isaac. I suppose as long as you get your clothes washed or ask Jacques to get you new ones, all will be fine." Joseph looked over at Sayogoromo, his eyes detailing that things did not add up in the situation of allowing the whole family come to a festival. ESPECIALLY as royal guests. Putting the letter aside, he leaned back in his chair. "I must make sure everyone who is going is aware that something might be up, so keeping a close eye on anything suspicious is important.." Joseph said within his mind. Stroking his snow-colored goatee.
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
ebb ebb
Svisttt Svisttt
Severia Severia

Ezekiel: Family Blacksmith

"Good, GOOD!! That's what ah' like to hear! My precious babies keeping yah' protected makes me happy." The short man waddled his way to the exit of the library. When Jian's question met his ears, he turned back around and gave her a wink. "Ah' left 'em there just last night. To see if anyone would pick 'em up! You can't fool an old man like me Jian, you've got a taste for the naughty things yah' do. The only question is WHO YA GOT THE HOTS FOR! BAAAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!" The dwarf-man bellowed as he strolled on out of the library. His laughter could be heard for a few more minutes before he started coughing. Spitting up some phlegm along with it, but he would continue laughing all the way outside the backdoor of the mansion. Strolling down the walk-way towards the beach, and into his smity. "Young bird got a secret admirer she do, she's just bein' stubborn about it." He pat a large, black hammer next to his anvil. As if it were sentient, he gave it a lil smooch before heaving it over his shoulder.
animegirl20 animegirl20

Xingcai_Artwork_(DW9).png"Ah' left 'em there just last night. To see if anyone would pick 'em up! You can't fool an old man like me Jian, you've got a taste for the naughty things yah' do. The only question is WHO YA GOT THE HOTS FOR! BAAAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!"

Jian cheeks pink and she ran to the door. “I told you I came across the book by mistake I’m not into that stuff!” She then slammed the library door. “Ugh! I swear I’m going to go insane!” Jian now mad had lost all interest in reading. She was to pissed at the fact everyone kept teasing her. She suddenly opened the door and headed to Soma’s room. Once she made it to his room she flung the door open and started yelling. “Listen Soma I’m so sick of this because of you everyone is-........” Jian stopped as she realized something. Soma had no idea what was going on plus it wasn’t his fault that people were teasing her also that black smith never actually said Soma’s name. Great just great she had busted into his room yelling and he was probably confused as hell. “Um I uh” Her cheeks went bright pink. “Sorry I didn’t mean to um.” Suddenly she heard that voice again that was in her head and it was laughing at her. Her eyebrow twitched. “Don’t make me come in there!” Then suddenly she realized she had said that out loud and probably looking even more crazy. Her cheeks were now a light red. Crap crap crap crap. She thought to herself. “Um you know what I’m just going to go and we’ll just pretend this never happened ok?” She had a nervous smile on her face and she slowly started to turn around so she could leave.

Attachments

823.1 KB · Views: 1
Cordelia Zale
A Hunter Lecturing Future Hunters

"Ahahahaha!!!"

Cordelia eventually couldn't hold it and cracked up. Sure, the hat alone was fine, but factoring in Isaac's facial features and his current outfit and the result was just beyond amusing. To think that he'd actually wear it with this many people watching. The girl started to feel like her stomach hurt, which she wasn't sure whether it was from the laugh or the dish mountain.

Still, she further increased the latter's height with Isaac's cake before standing up. She was about to leave the table when an "Ah." of noticing something could be heard.

"And you, Riko, the next time I definitely won't lose to you!!"

Pointing at his pile of empty dish that managed to get higher than her own a while back, the short girl cried in a typical villain's manner. Even though Cordelia kept using her cutlery and table manners without fail and they weren't competing or anything, a lose was still a lose.

However, when Sayogoromo entered the kitchen and voiced his mind, Cordelia momentarily forgot that seconds ago she just acted like a child to get those kids to be more open up. While she wasn't someone who would be biased against others due to recent unrelated quarrel, that guy just had to call for it.

"What you said was indeed an important matter, However, I just want to say something." Right after Joseph finished his response, Cordelia whose atmosphere drastically changed from that of a girl into a senior demon opened her mouth, looking directly at Sayogoromo.

"...that I absolutely don't like the word "charm" here." Slowly, she swept a serious look through all of her younger peers. Her solemn voice continued. "We're not doing our job because we want others to thank, praise or worship us. That's something I want hunters of Cerberus Vale to always keep in mind."

After that, when she turned to Jacques and Isaac, her tone was completely changed, as though the cold, piercing air before what a lie.

"Nah Jacques, you don't have to find any clothes. And you, Isaac, since you already sold your soul that was a cake to a cute demon that was me, I'll make sure you have something good for the event! Let's go to my room now!!"

Ignoring whatever she had caused in the dining room, Cordelia stormed out.

Her room, unlike how its owner's childishness suggested, was surprisingly tidy. Or rather, it's just that none of the pink wardrobes around the room were opened and exposed of what lying inside. Entering the room with pinkish-white walls, floor and ceiling, the girl left the door open and jumped straight onto the pink bed. Lying on it were some animal plushies with a gleaming, silvery surface. Once Isaac entered the room, she would let him take a look at the pile of magazines on the desk. Among fashion magazines, those were the best of the best. She would let him pick the picture of cloth he liked and using these dolls to make him that exact attire on spot.

Casually thought that while looking at the door that Isaac would soon enter, she forgot something important.

Due to not having a visitor in a long time, the girl totally didn't notice that it was still on her desk, the picture she spent years to draw and paint. The portrait of a blonde-haired girl in her late teen placed right next to the pile of magazines.

ebb ebb Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Svisttt Svisttt

rpnbanner1.jpg

Isaac rose from his chair, giving the table a quick wave before making his exit. Once in the hallway, he noticed that the walls seemed a little weird, and the floor had a spongy texture when he stepped on it. He was so tired. Maybe he could just stop here and-

Whoah, whoah, no you don’t. Incana came rushing back to his brain, filling him with artificial energy.

Making it to Cordelia’s room, he entered casually without knocking, breezing in like he owned the place. “Hmm?” Isaac considered the magazines when Cordelia pointed them out. Grabbing a handful carelessly, he also picked up Cordelia’s art without noticing. Plopping himself on the floor, he laid the magazines out in front of him, hunching over to flip through them.

A bright red suit embellished with gold.

No.

A white outfit with a frilly collar engulfing the wearer’s ears.

Hell no.

A relatively plain getup with a black jacket detailed with copper embroidery and olive green shirt.

Why not?

He held up the image to Cordelia, opening the magazine fully to let her see. “This one,” he said flatly. “And make it snappy? We don’t have all day,” Incana added rudely. As he finished his sentence, the art came free from where it back stuck to the back. Catching it as it began floating to the ground, he studied it. “Someone’s an artist. Who’s this, your imaginary friend?”

Severia Severia

Last edited:
Sayogoromo

Sayogoromo listened to, Joseph while he made himself more comfortable at the table. He hadn’t heard Isaac or Incana’s comment upon his arrival, so his mood hadn’t changed. Instead he nursed a cup of tea and allowed the gears in his head to turn as he planned for the coming days. It made him happy to know that Joseph didn’t trust the event to go off peacefuully.

Before he could comment on anything though, Cordelia decided to throw her two cents in. A smirk spread across his face as. He leaned back in the seat and watched the child retreat from the room. “She dislikes charm, Joseph.” Laughter bubbled up in, Sayogoromo’s voice and he shook his head at her. “I can’t say I’m surprised though. Since there may be foul play at the festival, should we plan to bring our weapons?”

He watched as Cordelia swept the show with her amazing talent, he smiled actually. It was actually rather amazing to see her so invested in this festival. Returning his gaze to Sayogoromo, he nodded softly. "I do believe, as a precaution we should take our weapons. Hide them, so as to not make the populace wonder what we're doing with weapons out" He laughed. "Though in the case of Jian, her weapons aren't very..Stealth-friendly. So I am unsure what we could do there." He lightly slid both his hands together. Setting them on the table "I will not be taking any weapons, I'm sure you all will be enough!"
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Soma: White Haired Devil

He was just about to walk out the door, having slipped on his black t-shirt. Before Jian came barging in, something about him doing something? "What did I do?" He simply said, staring down at the young lady with a look of pure curiosity. When she had growled out her comment of "Don't make me come in there!" He blinked in a state of total confusion. "Well, I'd let you in my room but I'm trying to get out of my room now. So I wouldn't know why you'd want to come in here." He said in return, yawning. "Anyway, your outfit looks pretty cute, going out on a date with someone or something?" He scratched his hair lazily, looking down at the young lady as he said that, grabbing his white long coat from a hangar, and throwing it over his shoulder.
animegirl20 animegirl20

Cordelia Zale
An Unreasonable Zookeeper

Sitting on her bed like a throne, Cordelia gave a disapproving look to Isaac's back since he was flipping over the magazines. Really, this guy just entered a girl room and still behaved nonchalantly as though he wasn't bothered by it even the slightest?

It might be easier to make her stop eating sweets than him stop being ignorant. Sighing, she glanced at the attire he was pointing at.

"Hmm, that's not so flashy and stylish as I expected, but fine."

To be more precise, it WAS exactly what she expected from him. Welp, as long as it looked better and more expansive than his usual outfit then it should be fine. The girl momentarily gave his sense of fashion a condolence before beginning her work.

Grabbing 2 silvery rabbits and a dog, she changed them into pieces of clothes in an instant. The process of altering their shape and texture only took a mere second, but looking at the glass-like outfit in her hand, she could tell that it’s still not viable. Despite saying it herself, she wouldn’t let him being called Cinderella’s son and became a clown in front of those people.

Cordelia touched one of the clothes and closed her eyes. Since it was something she recently theorized without an actual use, the jacket's color gradually changed, rather than instantly like how it changed shape. Nevertheless, what she was looking at after she opened her eyes was a black jacket like how it should be, with a visibly glittering surface as the only hint that it was made of something like water. She nodded satisfyingly before repeated the progress, coloring the shirt and the slacks so that they matched the image in the magazine.

After adjusting her breath to hide the effect of energy consumption, the demon girl handed the outfit to Isaac. In her eyes was a mischievous light that foreshadowed what her joyful voice was hiding.

"Here you go. As another token of your appreciation why don't you—"

He never got to know what she was planning.

A pearl-shaped drop of water reached the skirt of the girl who suddenly stopped speaking.

Normally, even if that picture was found, she'd have no problem saying it was her hobby or even a decoration she bought or something before shrugging off. However, with what happened last night, she could no longer do that. Even though she kept acting like nothing bad happened, deep inside she still had to constantly fend off the voice of someone behind that succubus...

"...Get out..."

After a long silence, Cordelia muttered in a weak, soft voice to the extent that Isaac might have problem interpreting the exact words. She then looked down in order to hide whatever her face was showing, but surely it would fail to conceal droplets of water.

"I said GET OUT!!!"

Still looking down, she screamed. Then, all the plushies on her bed started to move on their own like a living animal. Together, they pushed Isaac out of the room and slammed the door in his face before abruptly falling on the ground like a puppet whose strings had been cut.

On the bed there's still a doll left. Grabbing it, the pink-haired girl gradually changed its color like how she had done with Isaac's clothes. Once the bear completely turned pink, she hugged and put her face in its fluffy head.

Why?

Up until now, no matter how outlandish, outrageous and childish her actions were, she always had appropriate reasons and possible consequences in mind without exception. Even though said reason was more often than not "because she wants to", it's still a practicable reason.

So why? Why did she kick him out of her room again?

ebb ebb

Well he seemed more confused then anything which she was happy he wasn't looking at her like she was crazy but that last comment irked her. "A date? I'm not going on a date! Why does everyone keep bringing up me liking........someone and dates today!? You know damn well I don't go on dates?! Who would I be going with anyway?" Then she realized Soma was dressed and putting on his coat. Wait did he say he was about leave his room? "Oh no you don't Jacques said you were not allowed to leave your room." Jian said as she crossed her arms looking at him.

Sayogoromo
The idea of possible dangers at the festival irritated and excited, Sayogoromo. Demons had been his primary targets for years now, but if the five families of Bordova had something planned, that meant human opponents. Their ability to continue fighting through their fear always intrusive do him. “Maybe they will attempt to kill us all and ffinallly take on the demons on their own. Killing the members of Cerberus Vale would make them quite an intimidating foe to any demon.” There wasn’t hint of fear or worry in his voice as he discussed the possibility of an attack. Obviously he wasn’t afraid to face down the armies of such people.

With a brief pause, Sayogoromo chuggged his tea and gently put the cup back down on the table. Hi brows knitted together and he shook his head at the beverage. It wasn’t the best taste, but it severed it’s puroose.and quenched his thirst. Sighing lightly, the demon rose from his seat at the table and stretched his arms above his head. “I will go put together an outfit worthy of the festival. Cerberus Vale is groeing, for better or worse, you must be so proud, Joseph.” He looked back to the head of the house and a smile stretched across his features.

rpnbanner1.jpg

Jarred, Isaac glared at the back of the closed door, surrounded by limp stuffed animals and toys. An inky rage unfurled, muddling his judgment. Part of him knew to leave the situation alone, but his childish, Incana influenced side ruled otherwise. Face flushed with anger, he half opened, half knocked down the door.

“Are you out of your mind?” He yelled, standing in the doorway. Her posture and sadness was overlooked in the heat of the moment. “Just because I’m one of the newer people here doesn’t mean you can just push me around.” He threw a stuffed tiger he didn’t realize he was holding onto the floor. The soft 'pat' it made when hitting the carpet didn’t have to intended effect. It was pretty anticlimactic. “I was being nice,” he shouted. “What’s the point Cordelia? I thought I could be friends with you, but it looks like I can’t even comment on shit you leave lying around without you coming unglued.” He throat felt raw from the volume he was projecting. “Unbelievable.” Panting, he stared across the room, fists balled.

Severia Severia

Irvi felt so full she didn't think she'd be able to move, but upon most of the residents leaving the dining room she began to feel more relaxed and energetic. She jumped up from her chair walked over to where Riko was sitting with a little skip in her step. Her voice was quiet like it'd been yesterday, but there was a little gleam in her eyes that betrayed how excited she was to see him. "Riko, d'you wanna look around the house with me soon?" They'd barely spoken at all, but they were in a similar situation, right? She felt a little less embarrassed about being so confused about everything, because at least she wasn't the only horribly new person here.

Riko Miracus

Continuing his beastly feast. Riko sat in his seat, chewing his food slowly and gently. Joseph's comment and Jacques really got into him. He felt uncomfortable. Thus giving a more aggressive chewing to comfort himself. After awhile. Riko's habit returned to aggressively devouring the food, again. Despite the monstrous size of Riko's pile of food. Riko is not slowing down one bit. He was 1/4 away from his progress of eating all of the food on his plate. He was not a picky eater. He'll eat anything that is laid on his plate. If Riko was a monster he'll be a vicious hungry one. Almost eliminating half of Bordova's population will cease to exist if he is that hungry. Luckily he is just a boy with a stomach that was never properly fed.

As the time for Brunch passes by. Riko gave Cordelia a confused expression, a calm confused expression. He had no idea what Cordelia was talking about since all his attention was on his plate. The food was so good. He ignored everything else around him. He didn't seem to care what she just said since he just finds it something to be taken lightly. There were only a few specs of food left on his plate. This is the moment where Irvi came to have a word with him. Riko lightly turned his head towards the girl. His mouth was still full of food and still continues to stuff it with the remaining food on his plate. Before he answered Irvi. He gave her a raised up index finger expression, telling her to wait. Riko took this time to look like a decent person in front of Irvi. Riko swallowed his food, all in one big gulp and literally chugged down a glass of water while still giving the expression. There was a long awkward silence between the two. Riko just stared at her as he drank. Riko didn't drink all of the water. He used the remaining water on the glass to wash his greasy hands. He dipped his hand literally into the water, rinsing it. After that he wiped his hands clean on his cargo style pants. He finally spoke after performing something so ridiculous in front of Irvi. "Umm, with you? Sure. If that makes you happy, i guess..." Riko had an awkward soft spoken tone towards Irvi for some reason.

Svisttt Svisttt Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Severia Severia LadyOfStars LadyOfStars ebb ebb animegirl20 animegirl20

Sayogoromo was right, the Cerberus Vale was expanding. And to him, he thought it was a good thing. Looking at both Riko and Irvi, he smiled to himself. Sitting up from his seat he bowed to the two young ones. "Enjoy your expedition around the mansion, I shall take my leave." Pulling his cape over himself, he walked off. Back to the library to expand his knowledge upon the demon clans. After he would finish the last book, upon which Irvi came in at that time before he could, he would speak to Soma about what happened. Privately or not. He returned to a seat within the library, splitting open the book he had left on the table. Finding his place, and returning to reading.
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
Svisttt Svisttt

Soma: White Haired Devil

Soma was pretty much ignoring Jian's whole rant about people talking about her liking someone. He was actually just staring at her outfit, which he did say was rather cute. He finally sighed a loud, arrogant sigh in front of her. Pulling up his shirt to show her that his scars had now all gone away "See? I'm all better. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be on my way" Though, Jian was adamant with what Jacques said. "Oh no you don't Jacques said you were not allowed to leave your room." With her arms crossed, Soma simply sighed. Pulled down his shirt. And stood tall over her. "Welp, I guess I've got nothing left to do but this. Unstoppable force meets immovable object, thus you have to cheat to get what you want. I'll take you on a date, then. If no one else is." He grinned maliciously at the young lady, bending his knees a bit he grabbed Jian around her waist, and hoisted her over his shoulder. Holding her, he began to walk out of his room, closing it behind him. "Alright Jian, time for us to have a little fun~!" He laughed as he said so, carefree and devious.
animegirl20 animegirl20

Xingcai_Artwork_(DW9).pngSoma took a step forward and stood tall over her. Jian raised an eyebrow up at him wondering just what the heck he was about to do. "You standing tall over me is not going to make me move."

"Welp, I guess I've got nothing left to do but this. Unstoppable force meets immovable object, thus you have to cheat to get what you want. I'll take you on a date, then. If no one else is."

Her cheeks went bright red. "A-a Date? Seriously Soma what makes you think I'm going to-whoa! Hey! What do you think your doing?!" Suddenly she felt Soma's hands around her waist he lifted her up and hoisted her on to his shoulders. Jian taken by surprise didn't speak for a moment. "Soma you put me down right now!" She gave a struggle but of course Soma didn't even flinch. "You have got to be kidding me right now." Someones being man handled. The voice in her head said to her but she had to bite her tongue she rather not seem like a nut case.

Alright Jian, time for us to have a little fun~!"

She didn't like the way he said that. "Ugh! Why me?" She looked around hoping none of the others would see her. They would have a field day. "Soma you are so dead." Why a date? she thought herself. All day people were bring up dates and Soma and now here she was going on a date....with Soma. Did he even care that she didn't even want to go on this date....well maybe she didn't totally hate the idea but there was no way in hell she was admitting that. Besides she didn't think this date really meant anything. She turned her head only able to see the back of his head and smiled slightly then she turned her head back around. "And off to Neverland we go"

Attachments

823.1 KB · Views: 1
Cordelia Zale
An Actual Girl Annihilating Everything

When Isaac barged in and yelled at her, Cordelia felt like reason and logic had evaporated from her mind due to the heat of the moment. While the demon barely managed to keep herself from transforming, that's the only thing she could do in his favor.

In response to the rant, instead of her words, water-containing flasks around the room were shattered by pressure from inside before a variety of weapons was formed behind the girl who was still looking down. Like the scene last night, all the tips were pointing at the tattooed man like a loaded bullet.

The difference was that, some were fired.

Without warning, a maul flew at astonishing speed before ramming into Isaac's flank, sending him flying to the wall. It seemed she completely forgot the word "going easy", as the flying speed was too fast for the man to react and the impact was strong enough to create a large crack on the wall that Jacques wouldn't be happy to find out.

The thunderous crashing sound could being heard across the mansion. Once the smoke faded, the guy slid down from the crack and sat there confusedly. However, 2 bidents launched themselves without sparing the brief moment he need to recover. Before he knew it, the 2 short prongs of each pitchfork already bound his wrists to the wall.

Cordelia panted. The hardest and most tiring part was where she had to fight her own impulse. If she let her blood go wild, it wouldn't be the maul that was shot, and the pitchforks wouldn't widen the gap between their own prongs in order to not stab through the wrists of their crucifying target like that.

Slowly, she walked toward Isaac, without bothering to care for his injuries. Right now, he was sitting with his lower half lying on the ground while his back and head were leaned against the wall, a level where he had to look up to meet her eyes if she stood right in front of him like this. The moment his eyes became clear from confusion and met her gaze, a sword rapidly launched itself from behind her and stuck itself in the wall, a few centimeters above his head.

Indicating that he'd better shut his crap up.

"Yeah..." that bitter tone was totally not something you would expect from a charade master like her "I'M OUT OF MY MIND THAT IT'S UNBELIEVABLE!!" She distressingly cried out as loud as her vocal cords could make it. Then, she harshly grabbed Isaac's collar and pulled it up while also bending her own head toward him. With their face right next to each other, there's no way the man could overlook her currently flowing stream of tears, no matter how ignorant he could be. Also, this position made it easier for him to swallow her rant. Though what would she rant? What exactly was his fault to begin with?

Not even a single of these psychological or moral points presented in Cordelia's mind at that moment. She still continued her incensed yell. The aqua-colored eyes, while usually being compared to a bright, sparkling sea that make everyone around her feel enthusiastic, was resembling an enraged, stormy sea that would crush anything caught in it to pieces.

"BEING NICE!? BEING NICE YOUR ASS!!? YOU NEVER CARE ABOUT WHATEVER SHIT PEOPLE AROUND YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH ANYWAY!!! SO WHY SUDDENLY ACTING NICE AND WANTING TO BE A FRIEND WITH SOMEONE LIKE ME!!! SOMEONE... like me... who couldn't even..."

Someone once said that a physical appearance of a demon typically reflected their proportional age. For example, for Cordelia who was apparently a 11 years-old girl, her actual age of 500 years old was how a 11 years old was for human. In other word, she's literally a kid even among demons. Of course, the girl shrugged it off, referring to her psychological and interpersonal skills she earned from living as a human and said that it was stupid to actually think of her as a kid.

However, she hadn't realized, that those skills were simply a facade, a deception used against her true childish self. Back to present, she didn't know when her unexplained anger suddenly turned into an entirely different feeling. The demon girl hadn't experience this for long as hundred of years, but the overnight stress she had borne after hearing the succubus's words had weakened her systematic self management a lot, enough for trivial matters like that picture and Isaac's ignorance to trigger her, incurring some abnormally crazy ideas that went beyond the word "childishness".

Without finishing her words, arsenal of weapons behind the bed gradually hovered toward her, surrounding both of them with more than dozen of blades. With their position, it wasn't like she could bombard these weapons without herself getting stabbed altogether. Although, her eyes showed no such thing like hesitation.

What presented in that tear-filling eyes were only anger, hatred and sense of blaming that wasn't directed at the man in front of her. Two of her fingers made a contact, ready to make a sound.

What she hadn't considered, was how Isaac's legs were still free and fully capable of kicking her horizontally, and that he was capable of moving his head a bit, enough to reach her face.

ebb ebb and perhaps someone without impaired hearing.

Sayogoromo
As he exited the dinning room , Sayogoromo started toward some the staircase. The mansion was somewhat quiet at the moment; such moments were highly appreciated as they allowed him to relax. It also meant that yet another hour had gone by where Cerberus Vale’s reputation succeeded in protecting them, him. With every step he took, his geta sounded; clicking again and again like a song that accompanied him everywhere he went. That’s song was abruptly ended by the sudden sound of destruction which resounded through the mansion.

Halfway up the staircase and his heart started to race. With wide eyes the demon quickly looked around and when he didn’t see danger in the immediate area, Sayogoromo looked to the direction that noise originated from. He moved quickly from the stairs and headed towards, Coredlia’s room? The white sleeve of his kimono went up over his face and a soft cough rattle do his lungs. “Damn it.” The sudden rise in his internal levels were the cause of the cough and a sign that he’d be sick soon. With a slower pace, Sayogoromo approached the little demon’s room.

Cautious and prepared for a fight, Sayogoromo’s hair loosed itself and flowed freely around him. Nearing the door, he crouched down and readied himself for anything. “Cordelia?” A few thin limbs of his black hair moved to push the door open. Hesitantly, he peaked around the corner and into the room. The scene inside was odd and he was unsure if he should intervene or not. “Whatever he....they did, I’m sure it doesn’t require the death penalty.” The sight of the many weapons brought a smile to his face. These three were his least favorite people in the world, but this was unnecessary.

Severia Severia ebb ebb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back