• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cerberus Vale- Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Xingcai_Artwork_(DW9).pngJian watched as Jacques clone picked up Soma and headed into the house. Before getting up to move Jian sat there for moment colleting her thoughts. Then when she was feeling a bit more calm again she stood up and headed inside house. When she got inside she grabbed her sword and shield then headed back outside. She spotted Sayogoromo. She wasn't sure if he was talking to the other two or not. "Sayogoromo!" She yelled out so he could hear her. "We better go ahead and go we still got five banshee to take care of!" While she waited for him she looked at her sword and shield. She had to admit having unbreakable weapons made her a lot more confident when fighting. When ever she fought she would tell herself she was unbreakable just like the weapons. It usually worked she most of the time came back home with out bruises or scratches. Jian glanced behind her at the mansion. As Soma looked she wondered how long he would sleep. Glanced back at Sayogoromo and smirked. "Come on slow poke I don't know about you but I would like to get this over with and go to bed. This night has been a long one."
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
ebb ebb
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Svisttt Svisttt
SynapseAnalyst SynapseAnalyst
Severia Severia
Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Attachments

• Xingcai_(DW9).png
    Xingcai_(DW9).png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Soma was in good hands, possibly the best that Cerberus Vale had to offer in the art of healing demon wounds. Sayogoromo sighed softly and his heart started to beat slower again; back to a more relaxed speed. When he heard his name called, his eyes went right to, Jian. The mission had slipped his mind for a moment, but tonight’s events hadn’t now changed his desire to kill some banshees. “On my way.” He replied plainly before he checked his equipment. The two fans he used we’re tucked into his obi and that was all he needed.

Without those a second thought, Sayogoromo moved to meet up with, Jian. “I’m not complaining or anything, but I hate carrying out missions for, Halbert City.” He walked past his partner towards one of the carriages owned by the family. Horseback riding was not an option for him, for several reasons. “Let’s go slow poke.” A smile accompanied his playful call and he opened the door to the carriage. He left the door open and had to pull the bottom of his kimono into the carriage.

animegirl20 animegirl20

Mission 1
Kiss of the Death-Singers
Objective: Kill 5 Banshee's within Halbert City.
Active Hunters: Sayogoromo ( LadyOfStars LadyOfStars ), Jian ( animegirl20 animegirl20 )
~
The Banshee's awoke, singing the song of death to lead humans to their death. Within the farmlands of Halbert City's apple trees. Two hunters will arrive to deal with the monsters that sing the song of impending death. Will they be able to stop the mighty creatures that kiss Death?
(Only VainPharaoh and animegirl20 are allowed to post for 24 hours, unless more time is needed between the two of them.)​

Jian laughed and got into the carriage then shut the door behind her. Once she was in she set her weapons aside and then glanced at Sayogoromo. "So any reason why you don't like doing missions in Halbert City?" She said as the carriage began to move.
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

“The family that governs the city is not too fond of demons and no matter how many times we save their asses, we’re only tolerated by them; never appreciated or accepted.” Sayogoromo looked over at his partner and was reminded that she was a human. “Not we.” He pointed back and forth between them. “They did probably let you into their home and invite you to dinner.””he let out a soft sigh and turned to look out of the window.

5 Banshees' of Halbert City
Halbert City slept, but the demons awoke. The Banshee's cackling in their dark ways, beginning to sing the song of impending death.. They slowly enforced humans to begin leaving their households. Luring the men, women, children to death. It was simply their nature.. But they felt the presence, two hunters from the accursed estate of Cerberus Vale. They grew vile, angry. The smell of a demon was one of the Hunters. The Banshees', despite being outclassed in strength by these two hunters would nonetheless fight against them to protect their ways, their desire to feed and to bring death upon humans. They tried to hurry up the process of their singing even, to gain as much nourishment as possible before the damned hunters came.
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
animegirl20 animegirl20

Jian nodded, "Oh I see.....they might have asked me over once.....but I didn't go felt kind of weird me going by myself. 'm little surprise you care you seem like the type that would just I don't know let it roll off your back." Jian could tell he hid his real feeling at times but certain things still surprised her. She glanced out the window. " I think we're here."
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

“Haha.” Sayogoromo chuckled lightly at her response. He glanced out the window and watched the scenery roll by. “I don’t care from a political point, but if I’m going to do work for them, the least they could do is thank me in person.” Joining Cerberus Vale was not about saving people; the hunters served a purpose for him and having to work was the downside.

“Let’s make this quick. And try not to become a victim.” He smirked and tapped the roof of the carrriage. The signal brought it to a stop just outside the city. With a deep breath, Sayogoromo relaxed his body and pushed open the door. The first thing he did was check their surrroundings. He could hear the faint song on the winds, which meant their targets were nearby.

animegirl20 animegirl20 and Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

The Banshees' song only grew stronger with the presence of the Hunters. The songs becoming more vengeful, full of malice and ill content. They would not dare to go after them, much rather letting the Hunters come to them instead. All 5 of them positioned themselves all around the apple trees, if both dared to waltz in, they would try to attack them by surprise. Their nourishment so close at hand to death..They were eager to bring them to their beloved. But first..They needed to take care of the Hunters.
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars animegirl20 animegirl20

Jian got out of the Carriage and could here the songs. "I think I have more of a chance becoming victim then you do....at least I think...can they even have affect on other demons?" Jian followed the songs keeping her mind and body alert. For one thing she wanted to be snare in their song. Also incase one popped out. She'd be ready. She stopped and noticed something. The song was changing. It sounded different more malice? She turned to Sayogormo. "You see anything?" Jian said as she started to continue on her way.
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Sayogoromo walked pass, Jian without hesitation; even in his kimono he had the form of a woman on a mission. “”When this was my way of gathering humans to feed upon, I waited in the woods.” He pointed to the nearby trees and smiled. “The trees provide cover and make it difficult to be pursued.” The black fabrics of his kimono dragged over the blades of grass as he continued on towards the coty’s apple trees. This mission reminded him of the good days; before he was a target.

“We just have to find a way to draw them out. Fighting in there would be hard. Especially in the dark.” Sayogoromo reached into his obi and pullled out a knife. “Any ideas?” His eyes slowly shifted to, Jian.

One of the banshees' grew tired of waiting, a big mistake. Thinking high and mighty of itself, it appeared from out of the tree, extending its long, bone like hands towards Sayogoromo and Jian to slash at their face, the others did not seem to want to pursue, but one other aided its comrade, coming straight for Jian to tackle into her, and most likely suck her life out of her. The other 3 decided to stay behind the trees, allowing the foolishness of their sisters to be their own undoing.

Jian stood there listening as Sayogoromo talked. When he asked if she had any ideas she stayed silent for a moment thinking. "Well-Whoa!" Suddenly just as Jian began her sentence one of the banshee's jumped out at her. Well two jumped out but she was to busy with the one trying to tackle her. She almost fell back but she was able to stop it with her shield. Then pushing it off of her. She then got into her fighting stance. "Well guess we don't need to lure them out." Jian said as she stared at the banshee. She then charged swinging her blade it.
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

The sight of the banshee startled, Sayogoromo but not enough to throw him off. This was what they wanted after all. When the grotesque hand reached out for him, Sayogoromo quickly dashed out of the way. His eyes darted around and examined the creature. At the same time, his knife opened up and became his blade do fan. “Don’t die over there!” He teased before the fan became airborne. It flew towards the banshee’s exposed arms as he pulled out the second fan.

The slugghishness from the creatures were mainly from their loss of power crossing over. The Banshee Sayogoromo had attacked could not pull their arm away fast enough, having its arm sliced clean off. Screeching out in fury, a dozen humans dropped onto the forest floor. The other 3 Banshees' hurried towards their prey, beginning to sing their song in hopes of gaining nourishment while the Hunters were busy with the foolish ones.
The one Jian had charged at, would try to clash head on with her, but failed miserably considering the Shield was enchanted, it burned her as she came too close, backing away only slightly to try and regain itself. Confused as what to do next, considering she was too slow to evade, and too weak to attack head-on. Beaten by a Human though? What obsurdity! It decided to lunge its clawed hands at Jian with as much force as possible.

With his foe wounded, Sayogoromo didn’t hesitate to press the attack and finish the demon. Quickly he charged the creature and as he approached his second fan opened to reveal its blades within. Sayogoromo stopped short and started to slide across the grass. Even at his decreased speed, the rune covered fan and its blades should have been able to wowound tthe Banshee abs he aimed for its throat.

“Do you see the others?!” He called out to, Jian. The last thing he wanted to do was distract her, but neither of them would benefit from a surprise attack by the remaining banshees. It had dawned on him that their absent might mean they were making an escape with their food. But the idea of them leaving their sister behind seemed odd.

Jian watched the it as the banshee charged at her swinging her claws. Jian stood their not moving. She had shield up and sword in hand and when the banshee came in range Jian plunged her sword into it hopefully killing it.

“Do you see the others?!”

"They probably went to go get their food." She said as she swung her sword around in her hand. She could here the singing. "Yeah hear that?" She said referring to the song.
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

The Banshee had its throat slit before it was even aware. Its body began to crack into pieces and burst into dust..never to be seen again.
Jian's sword pierced through the Banshee she was fighting. It tried to attack her still but no luck it as well turned to dust.
The Banshees' still tried to hurry up the process, damned sisters couldnt keep the Hunters away long enough..they decided to act in haste. The Hunters couldnt kill them so quickly could they? Turn all their attention to getting their prey ready!
animegirl20 animegirl20 LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Sayogoromo watched the two bodies turn to dust, but listened to the sound of the song. The banshees were nearby and rushing from the sound of things. “I hear it. They should be just up ahead judging by the sound and the directions these two came from.” His hands ran down over the Black material of hisnkimono and smoothed out the wrinkle she and creases. The illness hadn’t bothered him yet and he hoped it would continue to behave during the course of the mission. “Let’s go.” Sayogoromo picked up his fan from the floor and held. Both of them firmly; ready to strike down anyone or anything.

Jian started to follow the song and kept focus not to get entranced by it though there were moments where she found herself in a slight daze. Darn they were desperate to get that prey. She shook her head and then she spotted something. "Look! I see them!" She Jian pointed with her sword at the banshees and the people walking towards them.
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Their food was close at hand until the Hunters foiled it yet again..This time they had no choice but to fight back. All three of them turned away from their song, so close to victory.. All three charged at the Hunters, ready to kill. They were weak, yes. But they served a greater purpose unbeknowest to these Hunters. They would gladly sacrifice their lives for their master now. A being who the Hunters have yet to encounter. Each one of them gave out a blood-curdling scream as they charged at the two Hunters. Intent to kill. One of them decided to sway to the left, another to the right while one stayed in the middle.

The sound of their cries gave them away in the darkness; Sayogoromo closed his fans and crouched down into a fighting stance. “I will leave the killing to you, Jian!” His fans were stuffed back into his obi and died then, Sayogoromo’s went up into his hair. He quickly plucked the pins and items that held it all in place and the hair became free. Using such power was more than, Sayogoromo’s weak body was accustomed to, but he would survive.

With his hair now free, the demon took control of it. Like a a living creature of its own, Sayogoromo’s hair quickly flew out in all directions. The long strands of black were like a web as they’d tangled themselves around the arms and necks of the enemies, Sayogoromo gritted his teeth as he forced the threads of his hair to tighten around the banshees and forced them to stay in place. “Hah!” Although he could feel his body growing ill, a smile formed upon his face.

Jian watched as the Banshees began to race towards them she about to attack but Sayogoromo's voice stole her attention.

“I will leave the killing to you, Jian!”

"Oh?" She said cocking a eyebrow up she watched as he took the pins out of his hair and letting it free. "Oh I see" She whispered to herself. She tossed the shield and held the swords with both hands and was ready. His hair tangled itself around the banshees and Jian smirked as he got them to stay in place. She then dashed off and one by one she slashed them in half and soon they were all turned to dust. Jian breathed and let out a sigh and then smiled. "That's the last of them."
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Mission 1:Complete!
Kiss of the Death-Singers
Hunter Jian
Hunter Sayogoromo

The mission in Halbert City has been complete, peace has been restored..for now. When morning arrives, the humans will wake up to find themselves in the forest. Though the night of Hunting has not finished for the others.
animegirl20 animegirl20 LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
(Mission 2 will start with Clone- Jacques. I will finish the mission within the night with a large post. Tomorrow Mission 3 will start with Severia Severia and ebb ebb )​

Mission 2:
Burning Blood
Clone- Jacques: Butler

Clone-Jacques had finished patching Soma up, who laid in his bed resting up, healing from his ordeal. And he was mad, someone dared to hurt the heir to the Vale name? He would not have it. Looking at his pocket watch, he glared at the time. Knowing that some hunters would be done their missions tonight. He decided to begin the second mission alone. He arrived in Sanctum City in a flash, using teleportation magic. Dusting off his vest, he began walking towards the location of the Flame Demon. He could feel the heat in the air too, the feeling of the demon still prowling around. Jacques found it easily enough, the demon was just about to take its first few victims tonight before it was caught red-handed. Sparing no time it began its attack, throwing a fire-ball or two at Jacques, whom simply stepped out of the way, making sure the flames didn't spread with wind magic. Jacques was slowly growing annoyed as the Demon was continuing its attack, it certainly had the energy to back it up in battle, but it was a inferior demon no less. Jacques sighed as the demon took a moment to strategize. "I really hate doing this.." Jacques took out a pack of cigarettes, sticking one in his mouth and lighting it up with a flick of his finger.

"It is truly disgraceful in the face of Lord Joseph, but for nights like this I will let it slide. I've been having a rather bad night, and you're only serving to make it worse." The demon could not understand the human speech, again an imp, was probably the lowest level of demon out there. Barely even strong enough to hold its own, unless it amasses a large amount of human souls to evolve itself. Jacques decided it was time to stop messing around, extending his arms out, he created multiple magical circles around the flame demon, and large shards of ice pierced the demons body. It bellowed out in pain, but was soon enough silenced by a razor-sharp gust of wind, turning the ice shards into flurrying icicles, piercing the demon even more, and soon enough destroying it fully, only a burst of flame remained. Watching as the flame slowly died down into nothingness, Jacques had finished his cigarette and began walking. "You made me late for cleaning the dishes. How rude.." With nothing left, Clone-Jacques teleported back to the mansion to continue his chores. Allowing the real Jacques to explain to Master Irvi what had happened to Soma within the garden.

Mission 2: Complete!
Burning Blood
Clone-Jacques

Sanctum City rested easy that night, in their homes full of warmth. A butler whose true abilities hide behind years of service and loyalty to his family. An old man with 100 years of experience, and yet the night is still young, there are Hunters still readying for their missions to be done. The night is not over just yet.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back