• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Would a skinwalker or shapeshifter be viable? If yes, would they need a focus like a pelt of the animal they're transforming into, an actual animal to transfer their mind to, or some other limitation?
Shapeshifters are possible.
Hm. That is an interesting way of doing it.
They would need the animal's blood to complement the pelt as well. Since aetherium is more common in blood. Keep in mind, however, the animals your character (can) transform are limited to normal faunas. Basilisks, dragons, and those of the "Ancient" order cannot be shapeshifted to.
Hope that answers your question!

Interested. Do the Dargins have access to the same kind of runic magic as the Tutans?
Welcome welcome! <3
Yes, they do! In fact, they worship the same gods and share some common history. They're caught in a bad feud at the moment though. Territorial disputes and all.
One slight variation is that the Dargins do not practice bloodletting when inscribing a rune.

In Another World, Men are Still the Best!
Tag: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Harem, Romance
Indeed. Need me some innocent male leads to seduce. 😫😫😫
Hnnnnnngggg XCXCXCCX <3 <3
Ahem!

(I might consider adapting your series if I can be persuaded 👌)

Anyways! Welcome to Væborg!
Any idea what you wanna play as yet?

Hello I'm working on my CS (found some FC and have some idea for OC) and wanted to ask if Astrian could be Tutan or Dargin ? Or do they come from another land ? If this is the case then would it make sense for my OC to be a slave brought to the north ? Or maybe being the only survivor of a shipwreck and being found by Tutans sailors ? I'm just trying to find a way to make her make sense XD

Indeed. Need me some innocent male leads to seduce. 😫😫😫
Hnnnnnngggg XCXCXCCX <3 <3
Ahem!

(I might consider adapting your series if I can be persuaded 👌)

Anyways! Welcome to Væborg!
Any idea what you wanna play as yet?
I'm considering the shieldmaiden for now
If Five refuses I shall brainstorm another idea UwU

Hello I'm working on my CS (found some FC and have some idea for OC) and wanted to ask if Astrian could be Tutan or Dargin ? Or do they come from another land ? If this is the case then would it make sense for my OC to be a slave brought to the north ? Or maybe being the only survivor of a shipwreck and being found by Tutans sailors ? I'm just trying to find a way to make her make sense XD
Heya! Feel free to join the OOC thread provided!
Yes. You may have an Astrian Tutan or Astrian Dargin! Although many Solarians will be a tad bit discriminatory with them, since much of Tuta is Solarian-based. They fear and hunt monsters, so they generally perceive those that possess animalistic traits to be a descendant of the wild. But they are more aggressive towards the Ancient races though. Particularly dragon folks.

Slavery is common in Tuta and Dargin. But when they have earned their rights, they can be made a free man or woman. One way to tell is the arm-ring that freeman wear. This will be added to the lore shortly when I have time.

As far as origin story goes, either a slave or a survivor scenario as you stated works! The former case, would require them to undergo a rite of passage before they could earn their arm-ring.

I'm considering the shieldmaiden for now
If Five refuses I shall brainstorm another idea UwU
Shieldmaiden would be good. We have a blind supporter that will need a good shieldbearer as well! <3

I see some people have already gotten their sheets up.

If I jump into this,I was thinking about playing a Tutan Astrian (maybe a fox or a bear) who spent most of their time dwelling in a shack out in the woods and experimenting with substances and krozat instead of participating in the more approved aspects of Tutan society. After all,there's a slacker in every era.

They'd join up with Sigrid's crew as an opportunity to explore more of the world and see more magic,instead of doing a "real" job.

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 think that kinda character would fit?

I see some people have already gotten their sheets up.

If I jump into this,I was thinking about playing a Tutan Astrian (maybe a fox or a bear) who spent most of their time dwelling in a shack out in the woods and experimenting with substances and krozat instead of participating in the more approved aspects of Tutan society. After all,there's a slacker in every era.

They'd join up with Sigrid's crew as an opportunity to explore more of the world and see more magic,instead of doing a "real" job.

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 think that kinda character would fit?

Enthusiasm to explore is good enough a reason to qualify. Not all are interested in gold, after all.
Sounds like a decent idea with me! We could use another magic practitioner!

Enthusiasm to explore is good enough a reason to qualify. Not all are interested in gold, after all.
Sounds like a decent idea with me! We could use another magic practitioner!
It feels like a 50/50 split so far on warriors and magic

Well,I want to be clear it's a big if,not sure I want to commit to this yet. Not quite the theme I was planning on playing,and the group is quite big enough without me.

It feels like a 50/50 split so far on warriors and magic
A balanced team makes the dream. I think. Lol.

Well,I want to be clear it's a big if,not sure I want to commit to this yet. Not quite the theme I was planning on playing,and the group is quite big enough without me.
Give it some time to think over. There's no rush!

Well, it dun hurt none to have more players. Ideas are always plenty, players are hard to come by as interests often come and fade.
It is a group RP. We are all writing with one another in one way or another.
Who could be you but you? So you do your thing, sweetie. Let the numbers work itself out.

honestly same, im very unfamiliar with viking settings and im still teetering on if im actually coming in or not

that said I do have a character idea so if I refine it and I love it, maybe I'll continue on 😤

Users who are viewing this thread

Back