• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
WHAT IS THE TAKE ON MURDER CULTS?

ASKING FOR A FRIEND

Last edited:
WHAT IS THE TAKE ON MURDER CULTS?

ASKING FOR A FRIEND
If they get paid, that would fall under assassin guilds' jurisdiction.
If they don't get paid and only do it because the "gods" told them to, then they would fall under the hex berserker category.

On Sigrid's boat, murders are fine, so long as it ain't your own companions.

IF YOU MAKE MURDER CULT I CAN JOIN
I AM TOO MURDER FOR YOU. TOO CULT. YOU COULDNT KEEP UP WITH MY RAW INANE INSANITY
If they get paid, that would fall under assassin guilds' jurisdiction.
If they don't get paid and only do it because the "gods" told them to, then they would fall under the hex berserker category.

On Sigrid's boat, murders are fine, so long as it ain't your own companions.
MY FRIEND IS PLEASED.

Announcement #1
Dear prospects & players,

If anyone is still interested, feel free to join the OOC thread and find out more about the RP by saying hi! Character sheets reviewing process and In-Character intro-post will kickstart this Saturday. My letterbox is open for those that wishes to inquire more about the RP and Groznyverse.

Sincerely,
Prim

Interested. I'll get a cs up in a few mins, hopefully before deadline. I know this is viking based, but were the Tutans based off the Teutons by any chance?

Bomp for those interested in raiding the sea and pirating the land with us. We're about to cross the open seas, so make sure to bring the oars and ponchos! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back