• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Cause No One Likes To Be Lonely

SheLuvsMusic

Hello again, RP Nation! Oh, how I've missed you. I took a very long and much needed mental health hiatus, but I'm ready to jump on the roleplay train again.

However, first... I'll need some partners ^_^

howdy_partner_by_sharklight_express_dd8on8b-pre.jpg

To see if we'd be a good match, I'll tell you a little bit about my roleplay style.

1. You can expect on average three paragraphs per character per post from me. Often more, maybe slightly less, depending on what the post calls for. I prefer partners who follow a similar pattern with their responses.
2. I like to play multiple characters in a plot. I find it keeps things interesting. Usually I'll start with two, but I'm down to throw more in as the plot progresses.
3. I'm in my 20s. I like dark and mature themes sometimes. So for that reason, I will not rp with anyone under 18.
4. I like a bit of romance. It's not required, but I think it's fun when it makes sense :)
5. On the topic of romance, I'm open to any pairing (so long as it's done respectfully. We all know roleplay sites are notorious for fetishizing LGBT relationships. I'm not about that.)
6. I will try to post at least once a week. More, if time allows, but I don't always have the mental energy at the end of the day to post every day.
7. Let's be friends! We don't always have to be talking, but I do enjoy discussing plot and ideas with my partners to keep things moving along in an interesting way.

All sound good to you?

tenor.gif

Great! In that case, I'm excited to work out some plots. I do prefer to do the majority of plot planning with my partner, so I'll leave you with a couple of flavors that I'm craving, if you will. We'll work out the rest together. In general I'd be really into any of the following-

1. 1920s gangster story.
2. Modern paranormal story (because once a Twihard... not so much always a Twihard, but still a sucker for anything with vampires or werewolves. The heart wants what the heart wants)
3. Victorian paranormal story (because in addition to my obsession with paranormal stories, I also like my historical ones.)
3. Pirates (Because it's yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum fun ;) )
4. Medieval fantasy
5. Renaissance period drama (I told you I like my historical plots)

That about sums it up. Let me know if you'd be interested!

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back