• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half Blood : Dawn of The New Heroes

— KAILANI NAVARRO
Vanessa-Hudgens:-The-New-York-Times-2015--02.jpg
♒♒♒
location : dining pavilion | clothes: normal camper wear w/ a Hawaiian cloth wrapped around her shorts like a skirt | tags: explosiveKitten explosiveKitten anyone c:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
She heard the goofy boys' greeting, attempting to smile through a mouthful of food. Sticking her fork into a sausage, she swallowed the remaining food so she could communicate with the Apollo son. Now facing him, she nodded her head at him slightly. "You don't remember, haoule?" The curly haired girl asked with mock hurt, but flashed a half-smile after. "Nah I get it brah. We've only spoken a few times I think. To refresh your memory, I'm Kailani." She replied, the only child of Triton as far as she knew. So, she was hard and easy to remember. Probably the weirdest thing about being a child of Triton is that she had many uncles her age or younger at this camp-.

"Florin, right?" She asked, flicking her chocolate orbs to his eccentric ones. "Do you know why barely anyone's in the dining pavilion?" Kailani questioned, looking around as she slowly forked some eggs into her mouth.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

coded by mortem

vtkscolored-soul-3.regular.png

OUTFIT
Beau looked bewildered. He'd had so many questions just moments ago, how could he have forgotten them now? The teen chuckled again, pulling on his collar once more. His sister held out her hand for him to shake, which he took. God, were her hands small. And soft, he noticed, were all Aphrodite kids soft and always smelt nice? He casually sniffed himself and blushed when he caught his sister's sight again. "So, my bag's here, I have a bed.." He sighed dreamily.

Soon, his eyes began to darken and Beau's smile fell. He looked around the room, at the black and white pictures of his siblings and Aphrodite, and the framed photos of his mother, signed by her of course. Beau began to shake, his fists clamped together. A scream rung out from within the cabin as Beau dropped to his knees. He began to seethe as he knelt down, his arms held out from him. "Why did she leave me? WHY THE FUCK DID SHE HAVE TO GO!?" He screamed, all the mirrors beginning to shift. The reflection in it twisted into that of the young lady in her dressing room that was taken, the woman with the blonde hair and radiant blue eyes.

Garnet Garnet

(The mirror shifting is dure to his; Reflection Manipulation: User can create, shape and manipulate reflections by controlling and/or using mirrors or other reflecting surfaces.)

(I apologize in advance for Rais's bossiness ahead of time!)
black-owl.regular.png

OUTFIT
Rais, now covered in sweat again, had entered the big house. He was greeted by many of his fellow campers, including his boyfriend. Instead of going straight to him, he stood beside Chiron, almost the same height as the centaur. "So, why am I here, anyways? Jax told me I needed to be here, what's going on?" He asked, before his boyfriend, Ai; spoke up. Rais's eyes widened. "Ai, Aphrodite's missing?" He spun around the room and picked up on everyone's parents being missing. WHERE IN THE GODS WAS ARES? He shuddered at the thought of his father being taken, taken by what ever these creatures the other campers were talking about. But why didn't he have the dream? Wasn't he supposed to have one?

Viella. Viella had to have had it, and their dad had to have told her. Rais felt horrible because his sister couldn't tell her story, how their father was taken, and where he was located. He slammed his fist down on the table, causing some of the campers to jump away. "Everyone! Let's start our conversation when we all get here, hm?" He looked sheepish when Chiron coughed, prompting Rais to calm down. Rais then took his seat next to Ai, and wrapped a burly arm around the boy's waist.

Angel Evans Angel Evans
Everyone Everyone IN BIG HOUSE

Kora Celosia Laskaris
&
Chiron

3124451373_1_10_6ak9aopx.gif
Kora watched as the camp councilors all filed into the Big House, word traveled fast around the camp. Kora nodded in acknowledgment to each of the familiar faces she saw. Kora was never good at hiding her emotions, her face told it all. It seems that as the Gods were being captured they sent messages to their children in their dreams. As each child came through the doors it confirmed her and Chirons biggest fear, all of the Olympians have been taken.

Chiron and Kora stood at head of the table as each of the councilors took their seats around them. "I've called you here today to discuss a problem, the biggest problem that this camp has ever faced. This morning the Gods have been taken. We do not know much but what we do know is that in each case it has been reported that they were asleep and carried away by shadows and through a portal in which they disappeared." Chiron announced.

tumblr_ninfv51nEK1rb19a9o3_r3_250.gif
"These shadows seem to not be fully tangible, they cannot be fought by weapons. We need to come to multiple conclusions today. We need to figure out who did this, where did they take them, and how to get them back. I have my suspicions but we must all come together and get to the bottom of this before we make our next move. A careful plan must be constructed and then we must get them back, no matter what it takes." Kora spoke to the camp councilors, her speech matter of fact but full of passion.

LOCATION| THE BIG HOUSE
SPEAKING TO| COUNCILORS
TAGS| Starchan Starchan Nico Nico Angel Evans Angel Evans @InnovativeClique Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint ptarmiganfastidious ptarmiganfastidious @Anyone Online Luckz Luckz @OGTomahawk Abendrot Abendrot Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Black Jade Black Jade P Peaceswore CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Garnet Garnet @Enchanté AnimeGenork AnimeGenork MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023 Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii @Starfish Pendragon Pendragon explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Alexa Kratos

f12a36ae0eff0664a32a541c2ebf515a.jpg

Alexa looked at her brother as he attempted to dismiss her to the meeting. "Ohhh, no. If I'm going to this meeting, so are you. I'm not leaving you in an empty cabin with the camp on lock down." she said with a stern voice. "Besides, if I can keep you out of trouble for at least the length of a meeting, I think I've done my share of good for the day." she half-heartedly joked. She quickly dressed in the bathroom and became as presentable as she possibly could in ten minutes.

"Come on." she said as she motioned for Vi to follow her. She would never forgive herself if anything happened to him while she was at the meeting. As the children of Zeus they both usually had pretty big targets on their backs, and she didn't want to let him out of her sight and if she had to be the bossy sister once in awhile, oh well.

She took a deep breath before she walked through the door of the Big House. She was one of the last to show up, and she eyed her seat next to the right hand of Chiron. She grabbed an extra chair and pulled it up next to her assigned seat for Vi to sit. She looked to the great huntress standing to his left. Kora was an ancient being herself just like Chiron and the idea of being in both their presents at the same time somewhat freaked her out when she thought of all that they must of seen throughout the years.

The room fell quiet as they delivered their news. Alexa's heart sank and she looked over to her both, silently expressing her concern. The huntress posed a question and Alexa spoke up. "Well who ever took them has control over both shadows and sleep, my biggest guess would be Hypnos but why would he? And he couldn't of acted on his own, unless provoked he has always seemed at peace. What could be his motive?" Alexa spoke up to the group, and waited for their replies.

MOOD| NERVOUS/PROTECTIVE
LOCATION| ZEUS CABIN - BIG HOUSE
SPEAKING TO| VI KRATOS - COUNCILORS
TAGS| P Peaceswore - Every Councilor

Derrick Ryder Emerson

tumblr_o2cifhJQor1ua5883o1_500.gif

Everything was happening so fast, suddenly everything was going to hell, even hell! As his girlfriend came into the room he felt relived to see her face, that is until she face planted onto their cabin floor. He held back a chuckle once she sprung up and was clearly alright. It was crazy, everything could be going wrong and she still made everything okay again in his eyes. He welcomed her kiss and hugged her tightly. "I'll let him know, will you stay with Ember until I get back from the meeting? We're going to get to the bottom of this." he said not wanting to let her go. The camp was on lock down and he wanted the most important people in his life together if he wasn't going to be there to protect them.

He got out of his bed and quickly got ready. He hugged his siblings and kissed Viella once more. "I love you. Please stay safe." he said to each of them before running out the door and to the Big House. He walked through the door. "Sup, losers. So apparently my dads been abducted and the Underworld has literally gone to hell." he announced quite sarcastically. Although his attitude was a facade, he was probably the most worried he had ever been. He owed so much to his dad, he loved him and now he was in danger and didn't know what to do.

He made his way between the Poseidon cabin councilor,and next to his best friend Rais. "Vi had a dream about your dad. Something about him sinking into the ground and calling out your name. She's safe, she's with Ember." he said to his closest friend and girlfriends brother.

MOOD|PROTECTIVE
LOCATION| HADES CABIN - BIG HOUSE
SPEAKING TO| ELIJAH, EMBER, VIELLA , RAIS AND COUNCILORS
TAGS| Nico Nico - Starchan Starchan

Last edited:
El & Ro

El
Councilors filled the room as Elphaba watched them take their place in the meeting, she really didn't want to be here. She likes Chiron, a lot, he's the closest thing she got of a father figure. As for Kora, she finds Kora intimidating but, well, who doesn't. Each of them had told their share of dreams but not El. Her dream makes her shiver to no end. She frowned at the sight of Eli, worried and sweaty. It was clear that he ran as fast as he can just to say everything. If anything, she really admires his love for his family. Everyone here was worried, something big was going on and we only get to have questions.

"I too... Believe that, my... Demeter is taken. The only ones that hold such grudge for the Olympians are the primordial gods. But the question is, who of those deities are we fighting here?" El asked, giving the who word an emphasis.

Ro
Meanwhile, Rosiette stayed outside because of Lexi's order, much to her dismay. The meeting hasn't started because not everyone was there yet, is what she assumed. She took a few glances at Stacie, debating on whether to talk to the other girl or not. Yeah, she's gonna talk to her since she's got nothing else to do. "So, ummm. Hi! Stacie, right?" She gave the girl a toothy smile, "My name is Rosiette Xanthos. I'm new here and Elphaba is my twin, though we just kind of met today." She added, giving a more awkward tone at the last statement. She is very excited that she finally found her sister but she could feel that El isn't mutual with the feeling. More people came by and she really wanted to go in. But seeing as she's new here... She'd rather not break any rules, if there are any. "I know this must be a bad time to make friends but, I just really want to make a friend. It's scary to suddenly be in a place that you know absolutely nothing about." She made a giggle and continued speaking with her British accent. "I live in London with my grandmother, my father and grandfather is dead but Nana is still strong and is very supportive of..."

Her voice trailed of as she could hear some restless voices that talked about their godly parent being abducted, this made Rosiette's heart pound like crazy, she really wanted to ignore it and make a friend with Stacie, if the Athenian girl felt the same way... She does hopes that Stacie does. But her curiosity got the better of her so she took a peek of the meeting room and just in time she heard El say the words that their very own mom was also abducted. Mom was taken? No, this... This isn't right. I was talking to her just two days ago, how can that happen?! The atmosphere around the Big House changed as the wind grew stronger and the clouds became a bit darker. She bursts into the room and shouted, "What do you mean she's been abducted?" She grabbed El by her collar and shook her violently. "How do you know that? I was talking to her two days ago and she was perfectly fine!" Tears rolled down of her eyes.

El
"Wasn't there a prophecy for this? I'm sure that there might be one-" She was cut off as her twin ran up to her and shook her like there's no tomorrow. This surprised El, she didn't think the girl had the guts to do something like this. She blinked a few times, and took some seeds out of her pocket letting it fall to the floor. She gave Rosiette a stern look and used her powers to grow vines that wrapped around her twin's wrist to keep Rosiette from lashing out on her. "I know because I had a fucking dream that made no fucking sense and you, my supposedly twin sister who showed up from fucking nowhere is hasn't even been claimed. This must be hard for you since both of you had such a nice relationship, but I want you to calm down!" She shouted angrily, veins popping out of her head. El pinched her nose and sighed, a mannerism that means that she too has calmed down.

"We are gonna look for a way to save them, so please. I'll let you go but promise me that you're gonna stop crying and just listen to the meeting." Rosiette gave El a nod, tears still rolled down her face but she cried silently now. "I'm sorry about that, Chiron and everyone. For her outburst and mine as well. She just came here today... And as I said earlier she hasn't been claimed." El took Rosiette's head and placed it on her shoulder while the latter cried silently. El may not care much about family, but even she knows when to show someone comfort. "Please, continue the discussion." El stated, staying quiet for now and listens intently since she is sure that a quest with a group of people will be the conclusion of this meeting.

Interaction: Loraenys Loraenys KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Everyone in the Big House
Mention: Everybody in the Bight House

Last edited:
proxy.php

c524e58901e11e63c0a68134538757183e1de8ff_hq.gif

After Ai said his piece and Rais explosion of rage which he was quite prone to having,Ai laid Rais' head on his chest and allowed the gigantic boy to listen to his heart. This always seemed to soothe and calm him down. Ai was all ears to what Korra and Chiron had to say and listened intently as they explained the situation in depth and the Zeus counselor Alexa he thought her name was said something very interesting and insightful. He was about to speak up when a boorish girl burst through the cabin door screaming something about her mother,who Ai deduced was Demeter seeing as how she clung unto Elphaba. Annoyed with the rude girl Ai simply decided to dispose of her. "Tempest Rescirrectum" with a flick of his finger and a simple spell the loud girl was whisked out of the big house by a gust of wind and back outside with the other's. "Elphaba I don't know who she is to you,but she get's here and suddenly all of our parent's go missing? That's pretty fishy to me,so I'd appreciate it if she wasn't around during our private meeting. Thanks" Ai said his eyes cutting into every person that he looked at. "Now,back to what I was saying." Ai said clearing his voice and fixing his already perfect shirt. "Isn't it kind of obviouswho's behind this? Didn't Gaea try to rise like 30 years ago with the help of her other kid's and to do so she had distract all the olympian's so she could rise in peace? Well isn't Hypnos Nyx's son? And who is Nyx to Gaea? Her sister,so wouldn't it be smart for Gaea to enlist the help of her all powerful embodiment of the night sister rather than her easily defeated children?" Ai finished his sentence and looked around at the other counselors' ,Chiron and Korra. "Well you two,do you know anything about this?" Ai asked turning his attention to the two children of Hypnos.​
Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum
Nico Nico
Loraenys Loraenys
Everyone Everyone in the big house

Last edited:
proxy.php

proxy.php

Solaris had finished breakfast and was just coming back from a run when he heard the alarms,the camp was on lockdown. Solaris immediately went into panic mode as he began sprinting towards the big house. On the way there he slammed head first into another boy. Solaris shook his head as his vision cleared and he stood up to tower over the person that he toppled over. Once he was finally able to see again Solaris saw a boy with a mop of chocolate brown hair. "Oh wow I'm so sorry man,here let me help you up" Solaris said kindly offering up his hand for the boy to take. "If there's anything wrong with you just let me know,I'll heal you up immediately." Solaris offered as he cleared up a small burn on the boy's body as proof and gave him a radiant smile inferior only to his father's​
P Peaceswore

Shane Doyle

Shane loved that the conversation had basically become him bragging about himself. He did however start to get a bit suspicious when the daughter of Boreas was being quiet; too quiet.

"Well, I've been around longer to do stupid shit here, but not long enough for people to actually know me that well"

Shane could definitely relate. "Ah yes! Stupid shit. That is my specialty-"

Before he could elaborate, he was struck by an ice cold snowball. The snow got all over his clothes and he was now wet and cold. Shane sighed. "Well, I'll be honest, I've had girls throw worse things at me before. That being said, I don't think it would smart for you to fall asleep for the next 4-6 weeks. Never know what could happen." He threatened Reagan playfully.

Shane stood up and cleared off his plate. "It was lovely meeting you, we should do this again sometime." He winked at her and started to walk off towards his cabin to change out of his soaking clothes. When he passed the big house he heard Rosiette and Elfaba shouting. He changed direction and moved towards the commotion, naturally. He approached Rosiette who had just been blown out of the meeting by Ai. She had tears in her eyes and looked quite stressed out. Shane recognized her as new and felt obliged to help her out. "Hey, what's wrong? Hate camp this much already?" He tried to cheer her up with a joke and a smile but that didn't seem like the right tactic. "Listen, if it's this meeting and widespread panic you are stressed out about, everything is gonna be fine. Stuff like this happens all the time. It's no big deal." He may not have really believed what he was saying but reassurance is what this girl needed right then and there.

Tenebrous Tenebrous Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum

Violet Evslin
Counselor of the Apollo Cabin

Interaction: Chiron and Kora Loraenys Loraenys Alexa Loraenys Loraenys Elfaba Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Rosiette Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum / @Enchanté Ai Angel Evans Angel Evans Rais Starchan Starchan Lexi Luckz Luckz Beckett @Starfish Elijah Nico Nico Luna and Polaris Nico Nico

More and more counselors started showing up to the meeting, and Violet felt her heart start beating erratically. Had all the Olympians been taken, then? What could this possibly mean? Elijah rushed in, looking as if he'd just woken up, and he told them all that Hades was gone. Violet's eyebrows furrowed. Having him go missing couldn't be good. She was sure Persephone could handle herself, but surely even she had her hands full? This was worrying. What would happen to the Underworld and the souls in it? Leave it to Violet to think more about the souls than the god who watched over them, even though she was worried about him, too. She worried about all of the gods. After all, what was the world without them?

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the twins enter, and her eyebrows raised in surprise. Only counselors from the Olympians' cabins were here, so what could they possibly have to do with this? Perhaps...they knew something about the gods? News from their father, maybe? Who could tell? Soon after them were Rais of Ares and Ai from Aphrodite, both of whom intimidated Violet the slightest bit; Rais because of how tough and mean he seemed, and Ai because...well... She wrenched her gaze away from him, her eyes growing pained and sad. Ai's magic made him look like her old friend Kevin, another son of Aphrodite, who had died as soon as he and Violet reached the camp. She stroked the ring on her right hand, her thoughts briefly drifting to her deceased friend. Was his soul okay? Had he been reborn so he could try for Elysium? With a slight sigh, she returned her attention to the meeting just as Ai told Chiron that Aphrodite was missing.

Beckett from Hermes entered the room as well, and Lexi began to speak. She had also had a dream about her mother, Athena, and Violet started to see a pattern in all their stories. From what she'd seen of some of the other campers, it wasn't just the counselors who received this message. Many of them seemed to be getting messages from their parents, showing them that they were in danger. Rais urged the meeting to start, and Chiron obliged along with Kora. Shadows had carried the gods away? That explained the darkness of her dream. Despite the dire circumstances, Violet couldn't help but admire how strong and in charge Kora sounded.

Sometime during Chiron and Kora's speeches, Alexa had entered. She wondered aloud if Hypnos had had a hand in this, and Violet once again glanced at the twins. Was that why they were here? Were they going to confirm these suspicions? El piped up and mentioned Demeter going missing as well... There was clearly a trend. She also questioned who could've done this. Rosiette dove into the room and demanded an answer about Demeter's disappearance from her apparent twin sister. Violet didn't blame her; this was pretty shocking for all of them. At least, for her it was. Almost immediately, though, Ai sent her away with his magic, and Violet resisted the urge to go after her to see if she was okay. He speculated about Gaea having something to do with this. Could that be true?

Violet finally found an opening to speak. "It would make sense if Nyx had something to do with this. In my dream, I was surrounded by darkness, and my father called out to me." Her hand instinctively went to her neck, where her sun-shaped birthmark was. "If Nyx is indeed working with Gaea, though, what is their reason for attacking the Olympians? Is she still holding a grudge from the first Titan War, or the second one from years ago?" After a pause, she asked, "And...where were our parents taken? I highly doubt they're being kept in the same place. That's not Nyx's style. It would be far too easy." Her gaze went to Chiron, and she said, "I don't mean to put pressure on you, Chiron, but... Do you have any idea how we can find them?"

Marlowe (Marley) Douglas

Interaction: Ylva, Daphne.

Marlowe didn't know what to expect to be honest. When her mother gave her the directions on how to get to the camp, she hadn't actually expected her to leave her on her own. With a sigh, she got out of the taxi she had taken and handed the driver his money as she shifted her bag over her shoulder. As she started to make her way towards the forest, she heard something, almost like a roar of some kind. She turned towards where the cattle pen was on the other side of the deserted road, seeing something coming barrelling towards her. Not wanting to find out what it was, she quickly took off into the woods, not sparing a glance back as she heard the beast let out another roar. She could hear it trampling behind her, its roar was soon accompanied by unholy screeches that made her cover her ears. She bit her lip as she glanced behind her, nothing could have prepared her for what she saw behind her. Two winged creatures with deadly claws and beaks were flying after her, and even further behind them was a monstrously large creature, with fur and skin, and a deadly looking pair of horns.

Luck must have not been on her side, as her foot got caught on tangled root, causing her to go crashing to the ground. She quickly brought her hands up to cover her head when she heard a growl and a howl as something leapt over her and onto one of the winged creatures. Marlowe didn't look up until she heard a screech of pain and a roar before a loud pop happened, what she saw was startling. Two girls stood near her, both armed with deadly weapons and armour, one girl who looked a bit younger then her and the other definitely who was older then her and had seen a lot more then her. The taller girl seemed deadly calm, heck she even wore a smirk as the other seemed to be controlling something, that's when she noticed the shadows were alive and moving almost like something from a horror movie. The shorter of the two made her way over slowly before offering her hand.
"Hey... you okay?" She asked softly while Ylva made her way towards where there lied three piles of dust, a wolf of some kind had bones sticking out of it was sniffing around. "Y-Yeah... W-Who are you two...?" She asked while Daphne smiled shyly. "Daphne... and that's Ylva... let's get you inside before more show up... there's been a huge surge in monsters lately... So you're lucky there wasn't more..." She said while Ylva gives a excited shout as she finds some stuff within the dust. "Sweet! Harpy talons! Score! Let's head back." She said while offering the new girl a smirk as she headed towards the camp entrance, Daphne showing her along, Marlowe could only look at the arches in awe as they glimmered and changed before her eyes.

It was almost too much for Marlowe to take in as they made their way towards the Big House, Ylva seemed to scowl a bit while Daphne seemed impartial to it. "So we should introduce you to Chiron, but... there's a bit of an uproar right now... so maybe just explore on your own? I have to go fill in some stuff. And Ylva... is already gone." Daphne said while looking the way the other went, Marlowe rubs her arm a bit as she glanced around. "Ah well... I guess I'll look around..."

Reagan Frey
tumblr_mmplidFh311s3orydo5_250.gif

"Ah yes! Stupid shit. That is my speciality-"

That was all Reagan could hear from the poor boy before the snowball cut him off. The daughter of Boreas found herself bursting into laughter as she witnessed Shane got drenched. Reagan was tempted to laugh a little more but she figured that composing herself was more optimal. Well, attempting to compose herself anyway. She was still cackling. "Well, to be honest, I've had girls throw worse things at me before. That being said, I don't think it would be smart for you to fall asleep for the next 4-6 weeks. Never know what could happen." It was at that very moment, that Reagan remembered that she was currently conversing with a son of Hermes. She internally groaned at the trouble that she had landed herself in. Nonetheless, Reagan still wore a grin, fully accepting the challenge. It was more fun this way. Even when the camp seemed to be on edge. Reagan watched as Shane got up and cleared off his plate. Maybe he was heading back to his cabin to change or something. "It was lovely meeting you, we should do this again sometime." The young demigod couldn't help but grin. "Hey, maybe we could do more of your speciality next time." Reagan chuckled before bidding goodbye to her new friend.

After Shane left, Reagan cleared off her plate and left the pavilion. She jogged back over to her cabin and grabbed her weapons. Reagan didn't think that the camp would've gone on lockdown, but apparently, it did, and it caused panic. The daughter of Boreas felt that it would be best to be carrying her weapon with her at all times during this situation. After checking that her weapons were in top shape, Reagan decided to take a stroll through the panicked campgrounds.

R riptide131

— KAILANI NAVARRO
Florin looked at Kailani as she shoved a whole bunch of food in her mouth rather gracelessly, and snorted when she managed to down it all at once. "Nah girl, I remember your name. Kalani, right?" He looked at her and raised an eyebrow as she introduced herself again. "I remember you, don't worry." He flashed a goofy grin and sat up. resting his forearms on the table in front of him, Lora the loon flapping down onto the tabletop from where she sat on his shoulder.
"Hoooow I can help you madam? What do you need?" He sat back suddenly, jumping up to his feet and grabbing the banjo, "Do you need a soooong~?" Just as suddenly, he whipped out a horse mask and shoved it on his head, "A good joke?" He made a realistic horse noise then whipped the mask off strummed the banjo, "A jolly time can always be found when you're in the company of MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" He strummed his banjo again and struck a pose.

Daphne Dios

-Elle-elle-fanning-38352759-245-150.gif

Interaction: On looking Reagan and Florin ( Tenebrous Tenebrous and explosiveKitten explosiveKitten )

Daphne watched the the newcomer went on her way, deciding to make her way to the dining hall to grab an apple or something, she hadn't exactly eaten much this morning before this morning patrol but she hadn't exactly been hungry. She had been lost in thought in the Shadowscape with her familiar Cypress. Speaking of which, were was Cypress? "Cypress?" She called out softly as she made her way towards the shadows being casted down by the trees, a loon made out of wispy shadows appeared, eyes glowing green faintly. 'what is it you need?' the loon asked her mentally while Daphne lightly twirled a strand of her hair around her finger. "I was... uh looking for some company while I go to the dining hall?" She asked while the loon merely nodded before rustling it's shadowy plumage. 'let's go then.' Daphne smiled a bit as she lead the way, the familiar following her with ease as she carefully made her way into the pavilion.

She blinked a bit in surprise at how... sort of empty it was.. but then again it was well past breakfast as it was almost 11 now. She made her way to one of the few tables that had food and managed to find a pear before taking a seat off on her own despite there clearly being other people in the pavilion, a girl and... a quite cheerful guy with a bango and a..-! She blinked as she stared at the loon as her familiar merely got settled down next to her, sitting on the bench beside her.

Deer
Interactions: None

Deer had quickly made her way to the edge of camp, eager to fulfill the task given to her by Kora. She thought that keeping herself busy would be the best way to distract herself from the crisis at hand, but she was wrong. Very wrong. She paced back and forth at the border, her eyes darting around nervously. She watched every shadow, her eyes searching for a sign of the beings that had taken away Artemis. She saw none. She sighed and stopped moving. Deer felt the need to just sit and rest for a while, but she knew she couldn't do that. She had a job to do, and she was going to stay vigilant. There was no slacking off when it came to her duties.

The young huntress wanted nothing more than to be in the meeting with the rest of the councilors and Kora. She wanted to know what they were discussing. Of course, she would be informed of the steps of action that would be taken to retrieve Artemis, but she was losing her patience. If Artemis and Mr. D had both been taken, then what about the rest of the gods? Where were they in all of this? This all felt like a bad joke. How could anyone, or anything, just walk up to Olympus and kidnap the gods? It didn't make sense. The only way that seemed possible would be if a being of equal or greater power had a hand to play in all of this. Deer sighed once more, and mindlessly kicked a pebble down the hill on which she stood.

Things were going to get better from here. They had to.

El & Ro

ElElphaba could only stare at Ro's form as she was suddenly blasted away by none other than Ai. She could feel her rage at it's limit. Her eyes twitched at Ai's statement, but she gets it. It was rude of him to just blow her away but she gets it, he's worried too, about his mother and just get spies or enemy as far away from them as possible. If something happened to someone she cared she'd feel the same too. She gave Ai a nod, respecting his wishes.

Ai then spoke up on a theory about Nyx and how Hypnos is connected to this. Vi then chimed about being surrounded by darkness, "Yes... Darkness. It's present at everything that has been happening to us" El whispered loud enough for the people around to hear, she let the word darkness linger in her mind as her hand started shaking. She could feel the rush of energy, her heart beating faster at the thought that they will be fighting the personification of Darkness. Elphaba stared at Chiron, waiting for the answer to Violet's question.

Interaction: Loraenys Loraenys Everyone at the Big House

RoRo suddenly found herself outside. "DAMN IT!!" She screamed her heart out and curled into a ball, drowning herself with tears. She could hear the thunder roar, and a drizzle of rain came soon after. She looked up and say that it was only raining near her, someone approaching her asking her why she had been crying. "No, it not that. I just heard that my mother is missing and just when my sister was comforting me someone just blasted me out! Talk about rude." She complained. She rubbed her eyes and wiped her tears. He then told how things like this happens all the time, Ro knows the he was just trying to reassure her but this just made her worried than ever.

"
What!?" She blurted out, "Why? Ugh..." Ro shook her head and calmed herself down. As soon as she calmed down the rain soon dissipated, but it left a chilly air. "I'm sorry for getting you wet and thanks for trying to comfort me... My uhh... Powers is connected to my emotions, I don't have full control of it yet. I'm Rosiette Xanthos, Elphaba's twin and I'm new to this demigod things." She held out her hand to the man in front of her.

Interaction: R riptide131

Ro || Outside of Big House ||

Vi Kratos

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww come on! If I wanted to go to some meeting about the fate of our camp and parents and what not I would try and nap the councilor spot. Which I didn't try by the way. So how abou-.......................... You aren't listening to me are you?" Vi asked with a small sigh as he shook his head. "Hold on hold on, I'll come along in a sec just let me get a few things." He said with a hum as he waved her off for a moment fully intending to catch up. Turning to face his closet he stared at it for a time as he looked between to jackets. "Alexa, should I go navy blue, or should I go with my black jacket with midnight blue trim?" He asked before looking over his shoulder and seeing she was already gone.

"Oh...well fine then, don't help me pick out a jacket." Looking back at the closet he thought about it for a moment before picking out the black jacket. Putting it on he grabbed his backpack and tripled checked to make sure he had everything. "I know I should just ditch so I don't have to be in the big house and in a meeting but...." Sighing he pushed back his hair before running out of the cabin to catch up with Alexa before she even knew he was gone.

As he ran on someone suddenly bolted out of the Big house and the next thing VI knew there was a loud thunk and intense pain in his head, before he lost foot and crashed to the ground. "Ahh damn it!" He shouted out as he held the side of the head which was throbbing. "By the gods, that timing." He said with a light laugh before looking up and spotting a child of Apollo. Seeing the hand he quickly took it and pulled himself up and watched as the other healed up a burn on him. "I think I will live, luckily despite how I may look like a work of art, I'm not as delicate as one~" He hummed giving the other a wink. "Though damn, I hope I didn't injure that head of yours with mine." He said with a light chuckle before looking down and noticing he was still holding the others hand. "Woops." Letting go he looked at the big house and muttered a bit.

"Crap, Alexa is going to skin me........maybe I should run instead of trying to appease her wrath by arriving late.....gods not another decisions." Vi groaned out as he just stood in front of the Big house.
Loraenys Loraenys Angel Evans Angel Evans

Flora McHarven

The morning was slow for Flora, training was over for her about an hour ago. She walked the beach alone, as usual, finding comfort in the soft sounds of the water. She sat on the sand shore and popped in her earbuds to relax. Thoughts ran through her head, today marked a year in the camp, a year alone, and a year without her brother. Flora missed him, she missed her village in Ireland. A sad smile spread over her features. "I hope your happy and safe where you are Henry, I don't know if you can hear me or not but I don't care. I miss you." Tears filled her eyes as she silently cried, a few falling onto the sand leaving small marks where they land. "I miss dad, I miss when we were happy, bur I'm here now and I have to move forwards. Like you always said, start looking forwards and stop looking back." Wiping away the tears she gets up and walks off. Slipping on her sunglasses she walked down the familiar path to the Dining area, Her stomach roared at her. "Yes, yes food I know give me a minute, I still have to ask for some help." She quietly walked to the loudest source in the Pavilion. "Um excuse me, could you possibly help me?"
explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Polaris and Luna Monroe
Mood: Why else would we be here?
The meeting was complete utter chaos, at least that's what Luna thought. Let's see, so far Ai had lost his temper and blasted a kid out of the meeting. Derrick showed up to the meeting, late per usual and his brother looked like a mess. Did the kid ever bother to put a shirt on? Now the rooms' attention was on them. Goodie. Luna exchanged glanced with Polaris who had just finished eating his toast. Sighing, the male twin sat down on a bean bag and yawned. "Alright, why else would we be here?" he asked in a lethargic voice. Luna just rolled her eyes at her brother's laziness, then again they were children of the sleep god.

"We both shared a dream last night." he started, "No our dad wasn't taken. He was part of the reason for the gods' disappearance." he looked to Luna to continue. "Hypnos put all the Gods to sleep, well just the Olympians, per the request of Nyx. Just so they wouldn't fight back as Nyx's shadows carried them away." she frowned. "He told us Nyx is planning something big, like huge, I think it has something to do with her sisters." Polaris shrugged. "Who are her sisters again?" he asked and looked at the Athena girl in the room.

"Before you go pointing fingers at us and calling traitors and some shit, we are on your side. If we weren't why would we tell you this and not just go help daddy dearest?"
Luna said with a raised brow. "Wars are exhausting, we'd rather just sleep." she said and fake fainted dramatically on her brother's lap while he laughed.

Elijah Emerson
Mood: Ah...shit...​

Elijah watched as his brother came into the meeting late. From his spot next to Ai and Rais he rested his face on his hands as he rubbed up and down. Just trying to wake himself up and prepare for the impending doom this meeting was going to discuss. It was Saturday, did they really need to have a war now? Unfortunately for Eli, bad guys didn't take breaks. He watched as some new camper went off on El and seemed to get mad at her. He was close to pushing the girl away and telling her off. It wasn't a lie that Eli held strong feelings for El and he felt a little protective of her.

However, Ai was on the ball and basically "kindly" blasted her out of the Rec Room. "That was a little harsh, Ai. Though I see your point." he said to his best friend. His attention turned to the Hypnos twins and listened intently to what they said. Chills went down his spine at the thought of Nyx and whatever she had planned. Which was replaced by anger and annoyance at what happened to his father. His hands gripped the table with a vice grip and it started to get scorched.

Eli didn't normally get angry, but this was his father, the man he held with high regard and love. So what if he was a daddy's boy? The thing he wanted to do now more than anything was to rip Nyx's head off her fucking shoulders. He looked over to Derrick to see what his response was. "Thank you, Luna, Polaris. For sharing your information." he tried to keep his voice level but it dripped with lividness.

Chiron

3124451373_1_10_6ak9aopx.gif
Chiron was calm as he listened to the councilors as they all spoke up to share their ideas and concerns. "I know about the same amount of all of this, as all of you. I have sent someone to fetch Solaris, to speak with The Oracle while we speak today. If she has a message for us, she will speak to him. " he added. The reactions of the councilors were expected, to all of them this was a mystery, and a lot was on the line.

As soon as the twins began to speak, it all was starting to become clear. Nyx's sisters. This was much worse than he expected. "Akhlys, she is the protogenoi of misery, she controls The Death Mist. She is quite often over looked, but the sisters together could be the mightiest force in the universe. Nyx and Akhlys must be planning to reform Gaea, they know that they could never get away with it with the Olympians still in power, this is undoubtedly why they have been taken." he spoke as he thought out loud.

LOCATION| THE BIG HOUSE
SPEAKING TO| COUNCILORS
TAGS| Starchan Starchan Nico Nico Angel Evans Angel Evans @InnovativeClique Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint ptarmiganfastidious ptarmiganfastidious @Anyone Online Luckz Luckz @OGTomahawk Abendrot Abendrot Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Black Jade Black Jade P Peaceswore CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Garnet Garnet @Enchanté AnimeGenork AnimeGenork MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023 Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii @Starfish Pendragon Pendragon explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Beckham "Beck" DesLaurie

Beckham stayed on his bed and watched the Beau survey his surroundings. take everything in then sniff himself. But Beckham tensed when Beau's eyes landed on a picture of all him and his sibling with their mom. Once the new guys started screaming Beckham sprang into action. He slipped from his bunk and walked over to the boy. He kneeled on the ground and watched the room as the mirrors changed. He tentatively reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder. Using his power to ease the pain radiating from the boy. "Hey Beau is it? I'm Beck, one of your half-brothers." Beckham started, causing the boy to look at him. "Mom, would have kept you if she could, but there is a rule, up there among the gods, that they can't have a strong presence in our life. Something about it being to dangerous for us." Beckham spoke, he stayed calm, and just let the boy know through his actions that he was in a safe place and that he was wanted here. This was common among new members, especially if that new member had a tougher life outside of camp.

Starchan Starchan
(If thats okay, I wasn't really sure how to jump in)

Last edited:

proxy.php

200w_d.gif

After his encounter with the boy and his longer than usual handshake ,Solaris took pity on him as he stood there deciding whether or not to go into the big house. "Well,since you don't want to handle your responsibilities how about you come with me and take care of mine?" Solaris didn't even wait for the boy to answer instead he grabbed his hand and began pulling him towards Rachel Elizabeth Dare's cave.

"Rachel?" Solaris called as they entered the oracles domain. He could already see the green smoke snaking it's way through the the cave. When Solaris finally found her she was already about to give the prophecy. With green glowing eyes and a head of fire Rachel released the prophecy into the world.
"Three scorned sisters
Destined to rise
Only the children
Can be their demise

Twelve sleeping Gods
Hidden in secret
To even the odds

Twelve must come forward
A sacrifice must be made
The chains will break
And three sisters will fall at the blade"

Solaris stood in awe as he always did whenever he recieved a prophecy from Rachel,and as soon as it finished he didn't have time to admire it because he had to deliver it. He turned to Vi and grabbed his hand again and began leading him out of the cave. "Thanks Rachel,I'll see you next time!" He yelled as they left and began sprinting towards the bigouse. "Come on,we've gotta tell everyone about the prophecy!" He said.

Once the two reached he big house ;Solaris burst in breathing heavily from his run Vi in tow. "SHE HAS SPOKEN!" Solaris exclaimed as he proceeded to reiterate the prophecy for he counselors,Chiron, and Kora. "There you have it,Twelve sleeping gods means twelve missions" Solaris bit his lip in thought before finally deciding to speak up. "And if you don't mind Chiron I'd like to go on the mission to find my father" Solaris said his eyes glowing amber with determination

Loraenys Loraenys P Peaceswore
@Counselors in the big house

Last edited:
Valdis Nevera
tumblr_mpoqloIqT31rrndj1o1_250.gif

Interaction: Lucky Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum

Valdis grunted as he slowly rolled over, rubbing his eye as he woke up. He got up with a yawn, however being the son of who he was, his feet were immediately drenched by something under foot. A groan leaving him as he got up and moved to get changed, taking off his wet socks as he put on whatever ones he could find as he got his shoes on. Making his way out of the disorganized cabin that was the Hermes Cabin, he deiced to head to the pavilion for something to eat. Sadly, there wasn't much left and what he had gotten ended up spilling all over the floor, where it was quickly scooped up by birds. Sighing in annoyance, he ran a hand through his hair before taking a seat across from someone before noticing who it was. "...Well if it's Mister 'Lucky' Two shoes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back