• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half Blood : Dawn of The New Heroes

Jackson Z. Talon
Location: Making his way to the Pavilion with Solaris Angel Evans Angel Evans

e4e64e88c36b6f69dd44a50984111116.gif
As Jackson walked to the pavilion his eyes moving across the field to see if there was anyone worth some time as well as effort to actually interact with. He did have to keep up this appearance of being a 'sociable'. Admittedly he didn't truly care to do any interaction with anyone, however he learned long time ago it was always best to appear as open to people as possible. For a variety of useful reasons, sure he couldn't fully grasp why, but it worked and therefore he had to do it. Or risk scrutiny from other campers. Taking in a small breath he exhaled, making his shoulders lax quite a bit as he picked up the pace a bit. Quickly he adjusted his rapier and over the shoulder bag to make sure they weren't in his way as he made his way over to a close by camper. One he knew shouldn't be too hard to approach and make a conversation with, after all he had heard the man speak, and speak, and speak...

"Morning Solaris." Jackson said putting a light smile on his lips. After two more steps Jackson was right next to Solaris, well within a reasonable distance at least. He wasn't what people would call a friend with this man, he simply knew of him and he figured that was more than enough to converse with him. "Have you met any of the new campers yet? Heard there are going to be quiet a few, I hope its no more Ares kids, we have more than enough of those hot heads." Jackson said a light mirthful laugh leaving him. "....Though at the same time I'm kinda hoping its not more Hermes kids......I think one of the new ones is a sock thief." Scratching the back of his head his eyes moved from Solaris to the pavilion, well to be more exact the shadow of the pavilion.

'Still not there...'

"On another note, it might just be me, but something feels off. I know I'm not normally good at this gut feeling a lot people seem to have but.... I don't know, maybe last night just got my head all jumbled."

f78cadc7feb512bd86c250ee844999a3.jpg
Stacie Modesty Colbert
She was gasping for breath. The run back was more erratic as Stacie was desperate to search for Lexi. The dining Pavillion was vacant with several other campers, as they enjoyed their meals. Trying to collect herself, she searched the room for her sister. There sat the Weaver, enjoying her meal and Stacie beelined to her.

"Lexi," she called out to her as she sat across from her, "Something is terribly wrong. I feel like mother is in danger, maybe the other gods as well..."

Stacie looked up to the female. She looked tired like she had a rough night before. She continued to explain, "I dreamt of her being dragged away from me. I can't even shift properly to the animal I am envisioning, this morning. I might be overreacting on this, but I'm new to this..."

Interactions: Luckz Luckz

words-of-love.regular.png

tumblr_ohzlj09RlW1un6gbto1_400.gif

Before his new brother could even respond some ugly girl decided to give her two sense. Ai couldn't believe she would talk to him like that,he didn't even know the bitches name! It almost seemed as though pink hellfire lit itself inside of Ai's irises as he licked his lips and prepared to speak. "Listen here you flat chested freckled faced,bushy eyebrow having ass bitch. I-" before I could finish or rather begin to tear into the girl; he felt an overly large arm wrap around his waist and he knew that was Rais trying to calm him down. Ai for once shut his mouth not because Rais asked him to,but because he saw it. When his brother and the rude ugly girl interacted with each other Ai could see the spark of love trying to light itself between them. "Fuck,they're attracted to each other" he mumbled to Rais rolling his eyes extremely hard.

After introducing himself to the girl and learning that his name was Beau;Ai smiled because that's totally a name his mom would choose. "You really are my brother" he said laughing melodically. Before he could move Rais locked Ai into a passionate kiss that damn near took his breath away. Ai smiled he'd been waiting for that all morning. "Come pick me up,after I'm done 'Kay?" He called back walking over and placing a slender yet muscular arm on top of Beau's shoulder and began walking him away from the crowd and over to the cabin with Sabreen. "Explain huh? We'll explain while you get settled into the cabin." Ai watched the boys body language,he was clearly very uncomfortable in his perfectly tailored suit that looked SO GOOD on him. "Odd it's like he's never worn a suit before" Ai thought to himself as they grew closer to Cabin 10. "Well first things first I guess,you're a demigod. Not only are you a demigod but you are a child of one of the most powerful on mount Olympus, The Gorgeous, the lovely,the eternally beautiful,world conquering Aphrodite." Ai said as they finally reached he steps to the Aphrodite cabin. "And this..." Ai said while opening the door. "Is your new home." Ai smiled as he smell of designer perfume and cologne wafted out of the door. Inside a more luxurious than usual cabin can be seen. Televisions for every bunk,almost all the game systems you could imagine (Rais once told Ai that he could beat him at any video game he picked,so he bought and mastered them all.) Clothes everywhere,celebrity posters and expensive bedding. Ai gave Beau a moment to take it all in. "I know this is a lot,so we'll take things slow. What's the first thing that you want to know?" He asked perching himself up onto the king sized bed that he had imported just for himself​
Starchan Starchan Garnet Garnet stellar.nova stellar.nova

rock-kapak.regular.png

luc3.gif

Solaris was interrupted from his thoughts by the sound of a voice. Solaris turned and smiled lightly at the company acquired. "Jackson,hi" he said as the boy continued to talk. Usually the chatterbox but today Solaris had bigger things on his mind,so he cut off the sound waves connects to his ears thus effectively tuning the boy out. After a few minutes of walking he decided to stop being rude and allowed himself to hear Jackson's voice again. "Wow I didn't know you were so talkative" he chuckled. Just in time to catch him talking about how something was off. Solaris snapped his head in Jackson's direction eyes wide eyed. "Something is off isn't? Did you also have a dream Jackson? Maybe now you know who your parent is? Are they missing as well?!" He asked the smaller boys bombarding him with questions.
Mentions: P Peaceswore

Erin Noles

Erin was awoken by the typical, loud morning greeting of his half-sister/Cabin leader/Alarm clock, Violet. Usually Erin was silently annoyed with this, as he tended to enjoy his dreams, but the dream he'd just been awoken from was anything but enjoyable.

This wasn't the bright, sunshine filled dreams he was used to, or even the nightmares of dark alleys, and dead girls. This had been total darkness. Erin could see nothing. There was no music in the background, like there usually was in his dreams. There was nothing. No sound, whatsoever. He couldn't even hear his own rapid heart beat or his ragged breaths. It was as if he'd gone blind and deff at the same time, and he hated it.

Erin shook his head to rid himself of all thoughts of the horrid dream, and forced himself to get dressed. He grabbed his violin case, and left the cabin. He made his way over to the dining pavilion, deciding to calm his nerves just outside of it before eating. He took out his phone and set it up to play some back up audio, before he began to play his violin.

Erin let the similar song sooth his nerves, as he soaked up the early morning sunshine, and relished in his main form of self expression, throwing himself into his music.

Violet Evslin
Counselor of Apollo Cabin

Interaction: Lexi Luckz Luckz Elfaba Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Rosiette @Enchanté

Joseph left rather abruptly, which made Violet wonder if her mild disdain had shown. Darn it, Violet, he did nothing wrong! she chided herself. At least give the boy a chance to speak before driving him away with your groaning. Ugh, she'd have to work on keeping her meaner thoughts to herself. Now she felt really guilty. Perhaps she'd apologize to him later. Would her smile convey her sincerity enough, though? That was often the tricky part.

Violet turned to Lexi, who noted that the gods could talk to their children whenever they wanted. With a small sigh, she replied, "You're right, Lexi, it's just...they don't seem to do it often..." She held no resentment towards her father for never reaching out to her. However, considering the fact that she'd never known her mother and her best friend was dead, she couldn't help but feel just a little bit lonely when he crossed her mind.

El had a good point, though. While it was true that the gods themselves had made up those rules, it was true that sometimes they could break them. After all, the Big Three had sworn not to have children after World War II, but they had quite a few of their children at camp! (Violet never really brought up this point verbally as she didn't want to make anyone mad.) Glancing towards the Big House, she murmured, "There's some sort of commotion there. I thought I saw the Hunters come in..."

Pandora got up and left to go back to her cabin, and the three counselors were approached by another girl. She looked an awful lot like El, and just as she was about to point it out, the girl threw her arms around the Demeter counselor, exclaiming that she'd finally found her. Long lost twins? The thought crossed her mind quickly, and she latched on to it. It seemed entirely plausible. It reminded her of another type of movie.

Seriously, why was it that so many movie genres seemed to define her day today?

Jackson Z. Talon
Jackson was quiet for a moment as he looked at Solaris, forcing a bewilder look on his face. Looking down he gave a small nod. "I did have a dream the other night....okay um, not a dream...it felt more like a night mare." He stated forcing fear into his words as he assumed that's what an average person would feel in this situation. "I was in a place I have never been before, it was dark, but there was a bit of light in what looked like to be a small clearing." He sad as he rubbed his shoulder a bit, looking as if he was trying to recall everything that happened in said nightmare. "In the distance I saw someone, I don't know who, I couldn't even figure out if it was male or female, I knew it was a human, or at least humanlike. Then these shadows appeared and attacked the figure. I couldn't move, I'm not even sure if I was thinking. Next thing I knew the shadows dragged whoever it was away and poof, I wake up."

After he finished speaking he looked up at Solaris before tensing a bit as he rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry, I probably should have found a way to say that with fewer words." He said letting out a light laugh. 'Seeing he asked me those questions, he likely had a dream himself he found concerning. Or he is just trying to keep a conversation going. Which seems like a waste of time if that's the case. I should confirm anything before I keep wasting my thoughts on this.' "Did...uh....Did something like that happen to you? Or was my dream because I read one of the other cabin members horror books?" As he asked that he made his way up the Pavilion, they were only a bit from entering the building.

MARIANNE DE MOUILPIED

8E5HLB5.jpg

After she finished speaking, she certainly wasn't expecting anyone to talk to her, much less the one who actually did end up speaking to her. "Hey, Mari what's going on over here??" He piped up, and she allowed her gaze to briefly leave the new camper to land on the guy next to her. She furrowed her brow and gave him a look that communicated that she didn't have time to be spoken to right now. She was obviously much too preoccupied. She watched as that same guy introduced himself to the new guy, her expression morphing into one of disbelief.

Another girl came along, from Aphrodite cabin. Oh boy, they were everywhere. Sabrina was her name...or maybe....oh! Sabreen! That's what it was! "Trust me, it's only Ai. And a few others coming to think of it. Most of us save the sex voice for other activities." Okay, yeah sure, she could go with that. Not. But she could appreciate the girl's attempt to diffuse the situation before anyone could get heated. Shame it didn't work though because she heard Ai's voice soon enough.

"Listen here you flat chested freckled faced, bushy eyebrow having ass bitch. I-" It sounded terrible, but honestly, Marianne had the urge to laugh. And even more terrible, she didn't fight it. She laughed directly at Ai. She wasn't offended in the least. She wasn't the type to. Sure, his comments stung a little, and it might affect her later if she was in one of her moods, but now, she found the situation absolutely hilarious. This behaviour of hers caught a few concerned and awkward looks from the crowd, but she paid no mind and instead turned her attention back to the new camper. He was the object of her focus anyway.

Surprisingly enough, he had turned to speak to her. Of all the options he had, he had zeroed in on her. "I don't need water, thank you, I'd like some answers." Hm. She didn't figure he would want water. Aphrodite probably took care of that anyhow. But that wasn't all he said. He stepped toward her, and his hand just briefly touched hers. "My name is Beau, and I'd like to thank you for the help." Beau. How wonderfully cliche.

"Oh. Of course. No problem.... uh. My name's Marianne, for the record." She smiled at him rather awkwardly, but he was gone in just an instant to talk to the rest of Aphrodite cabin. Fair, she supposed. She would want answers too if she were him. In fact, she had been him once. They all had.

"Looks like you and Romeo have a lot to talk about, huh, Mari?" Her eyes found the voice that spoke to her, and she allowed herself to let a small smile form on her face when she saw Rais. But Romeo? Oh, Gods, was he suggesting what she thought he was?

"Pf. Yeah right. I don't do romance, Rais. You should know better." Still. She couldn't deny that she was drawn to him. It was strange. She usually felt so detached from everyone. But he seemed to be different. Or...she was crazy and desperate for attention. That could also be highly possible.

"You seem to be the most competent of us here, do you mind dispersing this mess with me while the Aphrodite crew gets to know each other?" She nodded, of course, she didn't mind. They didn't need to be gawking anyway. This was none of their damn business. So she went about, shooing people away.

Angel Evans Angel Evans Starchan Starchan Garnet Garnet @Anyone Online

Isaac
It's just a dream Isaac told himself as he climbed out of his bunk. The same one had been plaguing his sleep for the past several days now, and he'll be damned if it wasn't driving him absolutely insane. Monsters were always in them, chasing him through mazes, hunting him, but he could never remember what the monster was exactly. Sometimes it would get him -- always from behind -- and Isaac would bolt upright in the dark, panting and reaching for his knife before realizing that he was in fact, not being torn to shreds or disemboweled. Usually, Isaac tried not to think about his dreams during the day, but they crept into his thoughts all the same.

Forcing all things dream-related out of his mind, Isaac dressed quickly, buckling his daggers to his belt and slipping a few throwing knives into his jacket sleeves, just in case. Coming outside, he caught the smell of food drifting from the Dining Pavilion, which reminded him how hungry he was. Not wanting to miss breakfast hour, Isaac made a beeline for it. The mess hall was as busy as it always was at this hour. Dryads frolicked from table to table, hurrying about their tasks. The smell of torch smoke was heavy in the air, which Isaac found irritating when he first came here, but eventually got used to it. Stomach grumbling, he sauntered over to the serving table, piling an unhealthy amount of turkey bacon onto his plate. With his tray of what may as well be pure cholesterol, Isaac made his way to the Hermes table, but something, or rather someone caught his ear's attention.

It wasn't too out of the ordinary for Apollo's kids to busk out on the pavilion (I say busk, though nobody really had much cash for tipping). Florin Davis, however, had to be the first one who thought to bring a banjo onto the grounds. Isaac didn't think many people around here were into country, but to his surprise, he'd actually generated a small crowd for himself: Hypnos twins Luna and Polaris, and that rich European kid, Chevy. An idea flashed in Isaac's mind, and a wry grin formed on his face. He wanted to see just how good this guy was. He glanced over his shoulder for any watching wood nymphs as he walked towards the Apollo table (though not before throwing a particularly juicy slice of bacon into the pyre).

"Playing for tips today, Florin?" Isaac asked. He set his tray down on the table. Technically, demigods weren't supposed to sit at other gods' tables, but that rule didn't seem to be as strictly enforced as it used to be. "I've got a pack of gum if you can play Through the Fire and Flames in one go."

Interaction:
explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Mentions:
Nico Nico
BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Last edited:
Erin Noles

Erin had just finished the song he had been playing, when it happened. The sun light he was soaking up was suddenly gone. It didn't last long, but It terrified Erin. He squinted up at the sun, and realized there was a dark circle around the edges of it. Erin felt his heart clench, and fear grip him so completely that he feared he may have a heart attack from the sheer adrenaline. That's when he felt the biggest thing wrong: the sun wasn't moving.

As a child of Apollo, Erin, like all of his siblings, could tell what position the sun was in at all times. Erin knew the sun moved slightly every five seconds. One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six...

The sun hadn't moved, and the dark ring was still around it. Erin put his violin away, and bolted into the dining pavilion. He looked around franticly for his cabin leader, and quickly found her at the Apollo table, with their other half-siblings... Well, that and the crowd of admirers.

Erin ran to Violet and shook her like their lives depended on it. There was panic in his eyes, and he pointed franticly towards the sun, just outside. He tried to gain any sort of attention he could from his cabin. With his eyes he begged for Violet to do something, or to at least pay attention to her mute half-brother. Erin even had half a mind to get his bagpipes, and blow a cord out of them if that was what was necessary.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Abendrot Abendrot Nico Nico BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Luckz Luckz Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum @Enchanté
(I'm sorry if I accidentally tagged someone who's not at the Apollo table, or left someone out who is. I got really confused trying to figure out who all was there and who wasn't...)

"Well they are impressive," he let the one he was holding in his hands go, looked at Hera then the door "Well in any order I was thinking of making my way down to the Dining Pavilion..." his mind wandered for a moment then he snapped back to his train of thought, "As you very well know I am not used to being there with all of the -how'd you call 'em?- peasants." He made his way to the door he picked up a large slab of metal then put it into a large stone pot, he picked it up and put it unto a fire and using his own Thermokinesis to melt it in a relatively short time, He poured the metal out on the ground, then using his Ferrokinesis he formed the metal into a cane with a lion's head on top. "Now I look the part" he said to Hera "The only thing I'm missing is my royal escort." he was slightly mocking Hera but at the same time trying to get her to go with him down to the pavilion. He knew that it would be a good opportunity to fish through the other campers to see if they either have any info, however unlikely, about their father or much more likely if something similar had happened to their parents. These sort of things never really just happened to one god, especially an Olympian. either way he was going to go but he wasn't sure how well he'd fare against the other campers. He waited for her response.

@OGTomahawk Black Jade Black Jade

Chevalier di gentiluomo Lorezno di Firenze dalla casa d'Medici-Verdier
(Such a complex name. Just call him 'Valier.)
(Name Means; Chevalier, of gentleman Lorezno, of Florence from the house of d'Medici-Verdier)

"I myself am less of a banjo player, but I too would love to hear your music," I'd say to Florin, with as much interest and feeling I could bear, as a child of revenge, I don't exactly have many to express. "...I'll suggest my song after the fellow who spoke before me," I'd say, mentioning Issac. However, I, as a Florentine, and yes, the rich European Kid, I stuck my hand in my pocket to search for spare change. Now to put this in perspective, I'm looking for spare change; Florins. Now, today, gold Florins are made out of real gold. Meaning, 1 gold coin is worth at least... $140/coin. So I decided to pull out ten "cents." I'd then say to Florin; "To show you I mean business, I'll give you a small tip of 10 Gold Florins," as I'd present the coins on my palm, stacked and organized neetly. Naturally, I had more than enough of my fair share of Florins, if anyone was curious. It'd be a shame if someone were to steal them, but hey. No one would have the balls to steal from a child of Nemesis.

"...I beleive your name was... Isaac... no?" I'd then ask whilist turning towards him. "I'd offer my hand, but, nothing personal, I don't trust children of the God of theives," I'd say cooly, with my thick Italian accent which kinda awkwardly made me sound like the Godfather. I would take a sigh, as I would continue to glare at the view that there is to offer at the table. Staring at the scenery and the plants, observing it without any worry or need to work. Like any aristocrat would act as they don't have to worry about such things. Perhaps its a quality I'd never lose, but I was raised in such a way, I guess I'll live in such a way. "Forgive me, I merely jest. Nice to make your aquaintance."

I'd then notice an Apollo childpointing frantically at the sun. I myself was interested, so I'd began to look up at the sky. "...Strange, the sun hasn't moved," I'd calmly note. Why did I never feel the need to do anything? It is as if someone will have that covered for me... Then suddenly, I'd begin putting two and two together. I should possibly reveal my findings. So I'd rise from my seat, and take on a more serious and more firm tone. "Everyone! I beleive we should hold an emergency meeting and gather all the camp members here and discuss such an transgression that is occuring today, en mass," I'd announce. "...I shan't take no for an answer. I shall be in the campfire grounds. I pray everyone will be able to give their two cents on... what the issue is," I'd assert myself. I'd take a slow and pompous walk to the campfire ground, going ever so slowly to make sure I listen in on what their reaction is, and to make sure those who wish to talk or conspire with me, can do so without going on a wild goose chase.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Abendrot Abendrot Nico Nico Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Luckz Luckz Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum @Enchanté

(If you're not at the Apollo Table, avoid the mention. If I left you out, and is at the Apollo table, I am sorry.)

Last edited:
proxy.php

proxy.php

Solaris listened intently to Jackson's story. Jackson had always been a little weird to Solaris' he was always pleaseant to be around extremely nice and all,something was just off about him join Jackson never gave Solaris a reason to distrust him so he doesn't. After Jackson finished his story Solaris thought for a bit. "Hmm so you're godly parent is also gone I'm guessing,it's weird that they didn't reeks themselves to you seeing as how they need your help." He thought out loud. "But,to answer your question yes I did have a dream similar to that one. Something's going on in Olympus." He said gravely as the two of them stepped into the Pavilion. Solaris turned to Jackson and smiled that radiant smile of his. "Why don't you come have breakfast with me,you're always nice to people but it doesn't seem like you have any actual friends and well if you'd like we can be friends;but feel free to say no" Solaris said matter of factly,he'd always rather no friends thank fake friends​
P Peaceswore

Last edited:
Shane Doyle
Colton-Haynes-colton-haynes-26945293-500-469.jpg

Shane didn't get any nightmares, but he didn't have any dreams either, which was weird for him. He decided to take his mind off of it in the best way he knew how; by messing with people. Luckily, he had just what he needed to wreak some havoc.

Shane had stolen a few gallons of vegetable oil in the past few weeks. Today, he poured a gallon on the path leading out of every exit in the arena while all the "best fighters" were training. With a smirk on his face he yelled "Help!! Breach!! There's a breach in the camp's borders, a monster has gotten in!", at the top of his lungs with panic in his voice. Chaos then ensued as dozens of Ares campers and other wannabe heroes sprinted out of the arena to save the day. The first couple slipped on the oil and fell while the rest tripped on those who had already fallen. They floundered like fish out of water and couldn't get up. Shane walked up to one camper he had seen bullying some smaller Athena kids on many occasions. "You know what, that's not a monster it your girlfriend.", the Hermes kid exclaimed. With that he bolted into the woods, easily breaking away from the angry meathead gang that was now chasing him.

Once he was confident he had lost his attackers, Shane went down to the pavilion to get something to eat. He saw a bunch of campers looking up at the sun. "You know that'll kill your eyes right?" He said jokingly. "Why is everybody so stressed out?", he asked, feeling the uneasiness in the air.

(I tried to read back on all the posts but I'm still not sure where everybody is. If anyone wants to acknowledge Shane to get him started it'd be greatly appreciated!)

Isabell Shaw
IMG_2250.PNG
Isabell had had a rather rough night. Having horrid nightmares had woken her up at around one. Wanting to get rid of these thoughts she had left the black home of the Thanatos kids. Which right now was only her. Sighing softly as she walked through the darkened camp. Her favorite weapon of choice on her back as she had walked around through the night. When breakfast came she went and ate silently at her table. Looking around silently as she ate. It was always like this. This feeling of being alone, no one really talked to her much. Probably thought she would kill them or something, but oh well it was just the way it was. She kinda just wished she had someone she could talk to or know they were there when she woke up in fear, to hold onto when she saw something horrific in her mind. Sighing softly she continued to eat from her plate of eggs and bacon and pancakes. Not wanting to get into anytrouble with the other campers. They always seemed to try and pick on her or something which wasn't fun to deal with.

Hearing some students talk about the sun stopping she figured they were just being stupid or hysterical so she dismissed it and continued to eat as students stood outside staring at the sky. "What is with everyone today." She said quietly. She had heard about some students that had horrid dreams of there godly parents but she just figured they were just wanting attention. She hadn't had any dreams like that but then again she hadn't called out to her father in months so she didn't know if the rumors were true. Shrugging it all aside she planned to sneak out of the camp and into the woods in a little bit.
revalia revalia
(I haven't ditched you just wanted a post to be up in case anyone wanted to interact before you got yours up ^^)

Last edited:
Lexi Cabin Counsellor of Athena

Lexi sipped her tea as she listened to the ordeal between El and this new found girl. "Twins? How fertile Demeter must of been," she chuckled to herself before gracefully finishing her meal. "Did Demeter lead you here?" she questioned politely sipping the last of her Earl Grey before rising upwards, her cloak moulding to her form as she stood with grace and manners. "We must call a meeting now I believe, the Campers are getting stressed, perhaps have a private one first then enlighten the rest of the Campers at the Amphitheatre tonight?" Lexi held the shawl in her left hand, her weaving utensils nestled into their pouches at her side and placed her right arm on the hilt of her sword.

"I must find my sisters and brothers and ease them, as well as the younger campers, I feel a dark cloud is looming overhead," Lexi looked much like a warrior standing on the Pavilion as she looked onwards, her mind was racing and the Demi-God had a tight knot in her stomach and that knot was making it's way towards her brain. "I must speak with my siblings El, for now, I suggest you acquaint oneself with yours, you must have a lot of catching up to do," With that the Counsellor of of Athena was about to take off running but her sister came to her and she quickly sat straight back down.

"Calm down, it's fine, just breathe sister, tell me your dream for I had one to," Lexi calmed her sister with a firm hand to the shoulder as she invited her to sit at the table where everyone currently was. "Stacie, dreams for demi-gods are not just dreams, it may be true but speak and calm down," Lexi said motherly as she then held the girls hands with a smile. Stacie was one of the few that had the ability to transform into an animal like her mother and she admired the girls strength and ability to do so.

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum
@Enchanté

Last edited:
Stacie Modesty Colbert
Stacie took a deep breath, trying to calm down. She took in Lexi's words and nodded, "It was like any of my normal dreams. I was flying as an owl with mom when suddenly she was pleading for me to run away. I watched her be dragged into the darkness... So, I gave chase want to find her. Then I woke up..."

I recalled everything about the dream as retold it to her. It made my blood turn cold as I recalled the part of not being able to save our mother. "It didn't scare me as much as it did after I couldn't shift properly..." I tried to explain, "I just feel... I feel like something is completely wrong..."

ELEANOR WYNNE HOLLAND
"Ahh I wish I was a bad liar. Ha! Not in a billion years."

tumblr_neesr9JC0y1u1qi6bo1_500.gif

Sudden chirping and rustling was starting to become audible but all she saw was pitch black.

Chirp Chirp Chirp.....

Light gray eyes slowly opened, the light on her eyes causing her to squint. Fading slowly by the rustling leaves that provided a certain shade for her. As her field of view slowly settled, so did her other four senses. One was touch. Ella could feel dry leaves, crumpled under her with her weight while she remained laid down.

Tilting her head sideways she noticed a stone arc with the words Camp Half-Blood written on it, releasing a groan of annoyance from her lips. Of all the places she could have be sent, she was sent here. To the place she disdained despite never stepping foot in it's boundaries what so ever. She hated how the only acknowledged gods and goddesses were the ones sitting their asses on top of that mountain while the minors, like her mother, Apate were given lesser importance. What did they have less?

Hoisting herself up into a sitting position all of a sudden was not a good idea. She held her forehead in her palms as it ached, followed by another groan of pain this time. Absorbing her surroundings she noticed that on her left side, it was empty. There was nothing at that moment. What there was however, were the remains of a fury attack that most probably their ashes were half-way down to Tartarus by now. On her other side was her rapier which had re-formed back into her mask. It was simply drainage of power that caused her to collapse in the first place. She preferred using illusion strikes than fight herself in the first place.

Another surge of pain raced through her head, "Arghh... I hope this is all worth it mother." she muttered coldly under her breath. The daughter of Apate slowly stood up and dusted her leather jacket and jeans while removing crushed leaves from the back of her vivid red locks, looking at the entrance for the first time.

15422382._SX540_.jpg

7b37209253bc607f0d78fee50e09e63a.jpg
latest
Conversing with N/A
Mentions: N/A
(Open for interaction)

Isabell Shaw
IMG_2253.JPG
It hasn't taken isabell long to finish her breakfast and leave the mess hall to wander the grounds. It didn't take long before she found herself near the arch way. She always found it subtle yet standing out but she liked it and never complained. Walking up to the arch way she reached out to run a hand across it with a small smile. Though the smile quickly changed to a worried frown as she looked down to see a woman laying there on the ground in front of the gate. She was a pretty girl with fire red hair and dark makeup with black clothes on. She was sitting up holding her head in pain which concerned isabell.

Quickly heading out to the girl she came to a knee by the girls side and spoke softly. "You alright?" She asked immediately as she gently brought a hand to her back before she noticed the signs of a battle around her. Noticing certain things that indicated it was a fury she pulled her weapon which had been strapped to her back off and looked around before looking back to the girl. "Are you hurt?" She asked her softly as she looked around for any sign of injury on her.

Interacting with: revalia revalia

Kora Celosia Laskaris

tumblr_n2o27eDCIb1qim9hqo2_250.gif

Kora was beside herself, she wasn't able to pinpoint a single emotion to feel. She couldn't help but take the blame for her most dearest friend and leaders capture, and the anger and despair she felt was turning into a deadly combo bumbling inside her. "She was taken by shadows, my arrows went straight through them. Chiron, you know I never miss." she added on to what her fellow hunter Deer had reported. Chiron and Kora had a past, they each were ancient beings, and they both where survivors. For thousands of years they took whatever the gods threw their way, and they still carried on. They both had a mutual and immense respect for one another.
She then heard her name whispered from behind her, turning around she saw Altan. Her dearest friend, and her second. The look in Kora's eyes conveyed exactly how she felt about the reunion. "I've missed you my sister. " she spoke as they grabbed each others arms in union.

"
Mr.D was taken." Kora heard as a camper ran into the room. Her heart sinking. Both Kora and Chiron exchanged a look and acted as one. "I want the camp on lock down. Gather the councilors, we need to have a meeting. Now." Chiron announced as the campers in ear shot scattered to carry out is request. Kora looked to her hunters. "I want a patrol of the borders, I want eyes on every inch of this camp. Nothing comes in, nothing comes out. Altan, you will stay with me in the meeting. Deer, I am putting you in charge of the patrol while we are in the meeting." she commanded her hunters.

MOOD|ASHAMED/ANGRY/SERIOUS
LOCATION| THE BIG HOUSE
SPEAKING TO| HUNTERS (KORA) CAMPERS (CHIRON)
TAGS| Starchan Starchan Nico Nico Angel Evans Angel Evans BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint ptarmiganfastidious ptarmiganfastidious @Anyone Online Luckz Luckz @OGTomahawk Abendrot Abendrot Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Black Jade Black Jade P Peaceswore CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Garnet Garnet @Enchanté AnimeGenork AnimeGenork MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023 Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii stellar.nova stellar.nova Pendragon Pendragon explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Alexa Kratos

tumblr_inline_mqr3a1WJP11qz4rgp.gif

Alexa rolled over in her bed and opened her eyes to see her flustered brother waking up and chattering about his latest prank conquests. She grumpily grabbed an extra pillow from her bed, and quickly tossed it at his head. "Must you insist on waking me up in the most annoying ways possible, every morning?" she said shoving her face in her pillow.

"You know, they are probably going to burn you to a crisp one day if you keep this up, right?" she said with a chuckle, looking at him out from the covers of her bed. For being the daughter of "The King of The Gods" she never came close to ever waking up like a princess. No birds ever folded her clothes, or helped her pick out her outfit, she just got terrible static hair.

She was admiring her brothers spark, she loved how mischievous he was, even if it meant she had to bail him out from time to time. They were all that each other had. "Okay, throw me my pillow back." she joked, but was caught off guard as a camper came bounding in the door. "Councilor Meeting at The Big House, Chiron's orders. The camp is on lock down."

Alexa looked at her brother with fear and confusion in her eyes.

MOOD|"WHO WOKE ME UP" - HAPPY - CONFUSED
LOCATION| ZEUS CABIN
SPEAKING TO| VI KRATOS
TAGS| P Peaceswore

El & Ro

El was shocked, eyes wide and lips dry. She was all for sudden hugs but by the time she heard the word twin, her eyes twitched. I... Have a twin? She can feel the rage boiling inside her. She didn't let it show, not with all the problems right now. But it did made her question, If I had a family all this time... Then why did I live in the orphanage? Everything that was happening around her was blocked out as she was deep in thought. She couldn't believe the fact that she was a twin, and the fact is undeniable considering how they look alike but still know who is who as there is also quite the big difference.

El's face was blank, but slowly it changed to confusion then it was as if she was in a daze. It's alright Rosiette, all will be well. She said to herself like a mantra, as the sun felt brighter around them and the flowers started budding. The Athenian girl beside Elfaba noted about how Demeter could have twins, this made Rosiette extremely proud of her mother as having twins is really rare. The girl, as Rosiette recalled was named Lexi, asked if it was Demeter who had guided her to camp. "Yes," she stated vigorously, "Mother has told me everything I need to know about this place. It was kinda hard considering it's my first time in New York."

Valier's shout was heard across the Pavillion but El and Rosiette didn't mind him, they had they're own problems to deal with right now and El isn't really close with Nemesis' kids and Rosiette doesn't even know the man.

Mother? Demeter talks to her? El took deep breaths and tried her best to remain calm, which succeeded. She turned her attention to Lexi. "I also believe that we should talk everything out at the Big House first." Stated El as she denies Rosiette the notice that she should achieve from being a long lost sister. This however has made Rosiette feel uneasy, the wind started to get cold and the flowers began retracting. She didn't even acknowledged me. Why?

El looked at her twin, not really knowing what to say to Rosiette. Seeing as Rosiette suddenly barges into her life claiming to be a family when she has already accepted the "fact" that she has no family whatsoever. Suddenly Erin came rushing to Vivi's side and points at the sun with panic written on his face, at the same time Stacie, also, came running to Lexi. Detailing about the abnormality of her powers and dream. El shook her head and spoke to her twin, as much as she didn't want to. "You chose the wrong time to come here." The four eyed girl said in a whisper, making sure her twin heard her while looking at Rosiette as if she was a bother.

Rosiette huffed, she didn't expect El to be so... Rude. "After years of searching this is all I get? No hug? Not even a smile?" The wind then blew colder around them, "I know this might be a shock but what I'm telling you is real!"

"Look, it's not me not believing you. It's me not wanting any family!" El clarified, letting her anger explode with every word that comes out of her mouth.

The words stung Rosiette to the core, tears started forming in her eyes so she blinked fast enough to keep them from falling. "Then I'll show you what it's like to have a family, I won't take no for an answer!" Rosiette shouted angrily as a retort to her twin. Breathing heavily as she made her intentions clear. She steeled herself in front of El, showing determination in every fiber of her body. I won't let a family leave me again.

El gritted her teeth, Damn it, Demeter. You really don't like me huh? She thought more to herself rather than a prayer to her mother. El looked down, not wanting to say anything anymore. She took not of the dead grass around them and only around them. El used her powers to bring them back to life, and so they did.

"I-" El was about to say something when Chiron announced that the camp be on lock down and the Counselors be with him in the Big House. "Well, we got our wish for a meeting." Stating the obvious for everyone, she took a sigh and got out of the chair. "We should go, you two." El called out to the other two counselor as she walked out of the Pavillion but then stopped at her tracks. "You're coming with us." She pointed to Rosiette as she motioned her to follow.

This made the other twin happy, seeing this as a sign of El warming up to her when in reality it's just her assumption. She ran to El's side, her face beaming with happiness. "We'll talk later after everything is sorted out." El told the other and Rosiette, responded with an "Ok" as she too also wanted to make things clear and be the happy family that they should be. The two made their way to the Big House where Chiron and the others await.

"This is the Big House, where Chiron is mostly seen and Counselor meetings are held." El informed her twin enthusiastically as they reached their destination. Rosiette gave a "Oooh" and continued inside. "Chiron, we've been meaning to talk to you about today's events." muttered El loud enough for everyone inside to hear, noticing Kora, Altan, Deer, Pandora and Damien.

Interaction: @Enchanté Luckz Luckz AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Loraenys Loraenys
Mention: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Abendrot Abendrot Black Jade Black Jade Pendragon Pendragon CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

*I just added some mentioned people*

Last edited:
Lexi Firth Cabin Counsellor Of Athena

Lexi clutched the girls hands an smiled, masking the emotions of worry. "Stacie, I to had a dream, the owls were attacking me, mother is in trouble and it is imperative to us th...," she paused as a Camper ran up saying an immediate Meeting had been called. "Calm down little one, let us hurry to Chiron and see what shall happen," the British smiled warmingly as she stood up, her posture regal and radiating confidence to her half-sister. Lexi also noted the Twins conversation but deemed it an ill-will to involve herself in close family matters such as these.

"Rosiette, we are heading to a meeting, please do not talk to your sister, this is a grave situation, you must wait outside with Stacie," she said bluntly as the Athenian looked out to Camp before taking Stacie's hand and running. "Come now you 3, we must make haste," Lexi took off at a sprint, her silver cloak flapping in the wind as her left held onto the shawl she had weaved recently. "Chiron, Hunters it's an honour to see you in Camp Half Blood again, although the circumstances are not ideal," Lexi bowed her head as the Athenian Weaver made her way into the Big House. "Wait here Stacie, I'll be out soon," she called back, right hand now on her hilt.

"Alright Counsellors, Huntresses, gather round, " the brain child spoke the first words, her mind ready to be used and live up to her birth right. She felt uneasy and the winds were clearly changing, something was wrong and if the meeting went as planned, it would be time for a quest...Why were dreams such a bad thing?

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum @Enchanté Loraenys Loraenys KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Stacie Modesty Colbert
Hearing Lexi tells her about the owls attacking made her heart sink. We Athenian have a great connection to owls, and to have them attack us out of the blue has never happened. As Lexi spoke, it called Stacie. All of this demi-god thing, was overwhelming when she first arrived, and a year letter, it still is.

Lexi was cut short at the announcement of an urgent Counselor Meeting. That only meant one thing, something is wrong with the gods, especially now that their children are seeing their Godly parents being taken. She took my hand and offered, "Calm down little one, let us hurry to Chiron and see what shall happen."

"Alright," Stacie nodded.

Lexi dragged her along as they ran to the Big House, and once there she told Stacie, "Wait here Stacie, I'll be out soon."

Stacie watched her older sister enter the building, leaving her to wait patiently. Nerves were high as she just waited, watching the door and other camp counselor enter. In the year she has been her, this was the most stressful thing she had ever had experience. Not knowing about what is happening around her, scared her. But she calmed when she recalled the one phrase she had heard Athena, her mother, tell her in her lowest time, "Wisdom is knowing you know nothing..." With that, she took a deep breath and continued to wait for further news on the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back