• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half Blood : Dawn of The New Heroes

Chevalier di gentiluomo Lorezno di Firenze dalla casa d'Medici-Verdier
(Such a complex name. Just call him 'Valier.)
(Name Means; Chevalier, of gentleman Lorezno, of Florence from the house of d'Medici-Verdier)

"Greetings," I'd say to the figure who had walked up to me. I'd look up to see a beautiful girl, but she obviously not my type. "Nice to meet you Angel," I'd say monotonly, and as if I didn't care, as my mind was somewhere else. I was intent on the fact that someone had captured the Gods, but surprizingly, in my gut, I knew that my own motherly parent, Nemesis, was still free. After all, she's revenge incarnate, and if someone has a lot of revenge, it would be those figures who I had dreamt about. But, politely, I'd respond in the nicest way I can to Angelina... Not. "...You do not see me pummeling dummies to death, now do you?" I'd let out a chuckle as I'd sarcastically answer such a foolish question. I was apalled as she batted her eyes, as all childern of Aphrodite, as I have been informed, are shallow beings, and not good people to trust in the long run. "...I pray you won't stalk me, unlike the Gods of Olympus... I don't like any followers," I'd note as I would walk away.

I personally was hungry, as all people would be once they woke up. So I'd just meader towards the dining hall, or pavallion, or perhaps whatever people call it these days. I'd pay close attention to the boy, who would be labeled a ginger in England, but I personally don't care about what others labeled him, because he personally stood out to me. Not of his looks, but how he was adressed as. Florin. I was dumbfounded by such a name. Back home, the Gold Florin was, and is our currency. I felt as if it would be uncomforatble to call him, "Money," in my native tounge. However, I'd personally liked to talk someone who seemed interesting to me, as I am not easily impressed or bewildered. I'd walk over to his table, and notion towards to a seat at his table, but not directly next to him. "Is this seat taken?" I'd ask. I would await for a responce, as it was the right thing to do in Flornence.

Talking To; explosiveKitten explosiveKitten MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023

his lips curled into a smile trying to hold back a laugh, he took a moment to compose himself, "Oh, do tell please, Hera, you can't just leave me hanging in suspense... with a pun that good" he said in a sarcastic manner. He now felt even more uncomfortable on his leg and was looking for a chair just to alleviate the weight, it was acting up today and he wasn't sure why. As he found an empty workstation near him he decided to use that to sit.

Pacificus Pacificus Black Jade Black Jade

• A beautiful builder
    0164438baca0cd71765deb150eac3393.jpg
    "Ha ha ha." She mocked slightly, giving him a small grin as she rolled her eyes ever so slightly. "No, but really guys, you need to hear this." She pointed to one of her many flying mechanical artifacts, bringing them down as they flapped their wings. "Yes Mama?" The robot asked in a mechanical voice.

"Deb, where is grandpa right now?" she asked, turning to her siblings. "That's dad to us."

The robot nodded, opening it's mechanical beak to speak a single word.

"Gone."

Spoken to:
    Pacificus Pacificus
    Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii

"You know, I ordered those chicken wings and you got all offended about it?"
"CroooooAHHHHH!"
"Ow! Ow, okay, I get it! No more chicken jokes!"
He rubbed his ear and looked at his loon, then heard her give another crow as the twin Hypnos kids Polaris and Luna approached. He turned to look at them as they began to ask him rapidfire questions. He opened his mouth to answer the first one, but the second one clearly struck a chord with Lora, because she suddenly cried out indignantly and fluffed her black and white speckled feathers.

"Well, hello Luna, Polaris. Glad to see you two are out of your cabin." Florin said with a pleasant smile on his face, as he put the banjo down beside him. "Well, yes, I do spend a stupidly large amount of time talking to birds. But I can understand them, so it's a more worthwhile pass time for me then it is for other people. Also, Lora is a she." Then someone else appeared and asked if he could sit down. "Nah, man go for it. Pop a squat, my guy."

Nico Nico BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Vi Kratos

bd981c3fdc20c2acaff383900c22cf59.jpg
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, fracken dreams!" Vi shouted as he smooshed his face into his ever so soft pillow. "Waking me up before noon, what the hell is wrong with my head?" He groaned out obviously annoyed he had been woken up by his own odd and rather frightful dream, one that he could barely remember at this point. "I was suppose to be dreaming about being the awesome guy that I am, but no I got some weird magic crap." Sighing he rolled off his bed and plopped onto the ground landing on his back.

"Guess since I'm up...against my will that is, I should go about my day. Got pranks and stuff of that stuff to do, ya know the usual~" Smirking he stood up and did a rather long stretch before moving to the closet to change out of his normal pjs. As he did so he looked behind him to see if his sister was there. "On another note completely unreatled to any possible activites I may or may not have been doing..... Did any of the Hades kids complain about air freshener bombs going off in their cabin? ..........No...Not that I did that of course~ Just very curious~"
Loraenys Loraenys

Jackson Z. Talon
a7a708d6296ee7728b712ff4588a3db5.jpg
Jackson had been up since early morning, no later than 5. He didn't actually get out of the bed till he heard others move about the cabin, which he assumed was around 8 or around then. It was after this time that he finally got out of the bed. He said nothing to no one and made his way at his own casual pace to get dressed for his day. As he did so he looked at the darkest part of the room an was silent for a bit. "....Its not here today?"

"Huh? Did ya say something Jack?" One of the other Hermes boys asked when he heard Jackson mumble to himself.

'Obviously I wasn't talking to you. Why must you know what I was saying? It is of no matter to you.' Looking over at the other Jackson scratched the back of his head and gave a small smile. "I can't find my pair of socks, I think I miss placed them." He said in a light almost shy tone.

"Think we got a sock thief? Hahah I wouldn't be surprised, there are a ton of people who would nab yours or anyone's socks in a heart beat."

'Do I really look like I wish to continue conversing with him? I answered his question he should have left me.' "They should have just asked me, I don't mind giving them it. Ah excuse me, I need to go." Giving the other a small nod he grabbed a pair of socks before he swiftly put on his shoes and made his way out of the cabin.

Now heading to the main house to get some food he once again looked at the shadows. 'normally it doesn't leave me during the day. Why the silence?' He wondered as he kept walking on his mind however else where.
Anyone Anyone that wants to chat with him

He fell silent, he hadn't talked to his father more than a handful of times but he felt the gravity of the situation, 'what should we do now?' he wondered. He pondered for a few moments, "Can those fly... uh... bird things... Give more information, like when, how, and if he is still -would alive be the right word?-" He got off of the bench walked towards Hera and the winged artifacts to get one out of the air, he was able to get one gently out of the air but it was difficult, he looked Hera and then spoke "So, how do these things work?"

Black Jade Black Jade Pacificus Pacificus

Chevalier di gentiluomo Lorezno di Firenze dalla casa d'Medici-Verdier
(Such a complex name. Just call him 'Valier.)
(Name Means; Chevalier, of gentleman Lorezno, of Florence from the house of d'Medici-Verdier)
"Many thanks," I'd say as I'd take the seat I wanted to take, which meant I took it. "Nice to meet you... Florin...?" I'd say the name as if it were a question. Adressing someone's name as "Money" is kinda a rude point in my culture. It basically means that I'm demanding something. Like, it would be me saying; 'Sup, got some money to borrow? And I, the most prudent, reliable, and trustworthy man, 'Valier, could not do such a thing. Perhaps I should explain it? Nah. No one is interested in culture these days, only with being as flamboyantly annoying as possible. "...Perhaps I am the only one to notice so far, but I feel as if something's off, eh? Wouldn't any of you agree?"

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

f78cadc7feb512bd86c250ee844999a3.jpg
Stacie Modesty Colbert
Something was wrong, Stacie can feel it. She was flying high in her favorite owl form. Like most times, she was not alone, her mother frequented her when she was in her forest. They never spoke to each other but both understood, that was enough. It was every day in an animal form, but an owl would always follow. Stacie understood this was a dream since she stays away from her old home. Camp Half-Blood is her new home and she loved everything about it.

"Go."

Stacie found herself back on the ground, but she was not in her owl form. No, she back in her normal human form, as was her mother. She looked terrified as she pleaded for Stacie to leave.

"Wake up, Stacie! Warn the other! Great evil is raising!"

Stacie watched as Athena was pulled away, into the shadows like something from a horror film. That was the last thing she could make out before she gave chase, hoping she was just within reach, but even darkness consumed her. Blinded and disoriented her. Stacie ran aimlessly toward the direction she saw her mother be taken. Then, the ground gave under her as she began to fall, like the world itself was consuming her.

She jolted from her bed, gasping for air. After a minute, she got out of bed, before any of her siblings. Dressed for a run, she took the dagger she was gifted on her arrival and set off on her jog. Some of the Ares children were about, which wasn't anything new, as she ran by. Running was the best way for her to recover from a nightmare, but this is not like any of her other nightmares. The darkness was cold and could still feel it looming around her as she ran.

6ce52931fd98dca4a79a0463e9507079.jpg
Stacie got to the edge of the Camp, breathing in slowly. Beyond this point was forbidden, but deep down she wanted to run beyond it in search of her mother like in her dream. She needs to talk to Lexi about this dream, she would know what to make of it, maybe Chiron can help. Stacie had only been here, in Camp, for a year now so all of this Gods and messages was still new.
"Maybe I should lap the camp as an owl..." she offered herself, trying to calm her fear, "Then I'll talk to Lexi about it."

Slowly, breathing in as she formed into her form. She leaped, but she wasn't an owl as she wanted. She was a wolf. Turning back to her normal self, she ran back to camp, in search for Lexi. Something was wrong and she can feel it deep in her heart that this nightmare was more a message.

Interactions: No one
Mentioned: Luckz Luckz

proxy.php

Beau was dirty, caked with dirt, blood, and possibly animal feces, but he was here. As soon as he passed the last hill, the wisp laughed and disappeared, leaving him alone and really fucking confused. The now bruised and battered man practically dragged himself to the front gates, the torches just beginning to burn in the morning light. Why this place needed extra light, he didn't know; but it was a place he could sit and rest. With a grimace, he walked over to and leaned on the wooden entrance. He stood there for a new minutes, tracing over the many sets of initials carved into the wooden posts. There were names in hearts, some still intact and some crossed out, some very choice curse words which Beau gave a half-assed smile to, and a few drawings of bows and owls. The man pondered for a second before he stepped forward, instantly falling to the ground just before the passageway's entrance.

He woke up in a pink, misty room, full of boas and glitter; like a cheap Victoria's Secret or whatever. He heard a woman, or possibly a few women singing a soft song. He felt the urge to step forward, though he instead joined in his own song to drown them out as he stood still. The air swirled around him, causing the lint and dust to dance off his flannel jacket and fall to the floor. He watched, dumbfounded that LINT of all things just walked off his jacket. He looked down, but knew he had to move towards the noise. His heart beat rapidly, his legs began to move as his body walked off. He came around the corner to reveal a dressing room with a woman sitting at her chair. She was radiant like the sun, her hair perfectly blonde and curled, her eyes a beautiful sea-green. She smiled at him and beckoned him forth, the song still rolling off her tongue. "My boy... Please find me, though you may not know me yet..." She said, a singular tear streaming down her face as she was swallowed by a black apparition that came from the corner. It turned to him once she was gone, and screeched louder than a banshee, swiftly flying towards him with smoke billowing off it. It bared it's jagged teeth and trying to snap at him before he ran, but he burst through the door ahead just in time.

And with a hardy scream, he was awake again, standing inside a camp, his hair still a mess and his clothes still ratty. Yet, he was washed with a pinkish glow, and a small dove hovered above his head. The scent of rose filled the hair and Beau held his nose, then glanced around. There was about a half circle of ten teenagers just standing around him. Some laughed, some looked shocked, and others were simply confused. What the fuck were they looking at? Beau began to walk ahead, to escape this torment, when he was stopped by two very tall boys, both muscular and wearing horrid shades of red. They laughed at him and began to pick at his clothes when he socked one of them in the jaw, enraging the bigger fellow.

proxy.php

Rais woke up early this morning to go for a run with some of his little brothers, mainly Jax and Farrow, but they split halfway through, leaving Rais alone. The burly Ares son decided he would pick up his boyfriend Ai at his cabin, then maybe they would go take a morning swim together for Rais to cool off. But of course, his prince would be getting his beauty sleep, not that he needed it anyways. Still, the idea of a morning kiss appealed to Rais, so he sprinted over to the Aphrodite cabin, where he was now known by most of the beauty queens. He had to narrowly dodge a blonde girl, a girl named Angel in the doorway as he ran in, straight to Ai's bed. He would have to be quick because the stench was getting to him, starting to give him a migraine.

Once he approached, Rais noticed the lack of a body in the neatly made bed, and before he left, he looked around the front door to see if Ai's shoes were gone. Sure enough, they were, and Rais bolted outside again with a sigh. This boy would run him up the wall if he could! Using his humongous brain, Rais ran to the plaza of camp, sure that Ai would be here whoring around or talking to his other siblings who often sunbathed. But today, he didn't see any Aphrodite kids lying down, he saw a large and still growing crowd, one with a pink glow in the center. Being the big man he is, it wasn't hard to push past to see what was going on. And this was unreal.

A ginger kid with ratty clothes stood before him, encased in a pink glow with a dove over his head. His fist was just smacking into his brother Jax's jaw, when Farrow charged at the kid, knocking him over. They began too beat on him, and the new Aphrodite kid held his own. But how the hell would an Aphrodite kid look like this and fight so well? Maybe it was a mistake and he was raised by the goddess and was really an Ares child like his sister? No, clearly, because when his brothers picked the kid up, bloody and bruised to the point of nonrecognition, he suddenly began to shift. The unconscious, limp form of this kid started to change, his injuries suddenly faded, his hair was coiffing itself, his ratty clothes were replaced by a tuxedo and a long coat, then his shoes. Ai would have died looking at this kid, who's torn converse were changed into beautiful dress shoes. Even Rais himself was jealous. Then as if it was there the whole time, the pink mist fell over the kid once more before nearly slapping Rais in the face as it flew past.

The kid was now awake and struggling to move in Jax's grasp. Rais glared at him and pointed to the ground, where the boy dropped the Aphrodite son and brushed off his shoulders before he walked back into the crowd. "So kid, where ya from? Looks like you just got claimed." Rais said, his eyes catching the hazel eyes of this guy.

Mentioned:
Angel Evans Angel Evans

Interacting with:
Starchan Starchan (Beau)

Altantsetseg
Altan felt a little bit guilty. It had been a little less than two months since she'd arrived at Camp Half-Blood for a brief stay, but she had yet to find the motivation to set out once more and resume her duties as a Hunter. While she was already beginning to feel a sense of withdrawal from being away from her sisters and the Hunt, that feeling wasn't as strong as her desire to prolong her vacation for a few more days. Perhaps the longer she ignored the calls of the wild, the more she would miss the harsh place.

This particular morning, however, Altan awoke in her cabin feeling the least pleasant she had during her time at the Camp. She couldn't quite figure out why, but she just felt as though the comfort of her trip was beginning to fade, and she would soon be ready to resume her journey with a renewed vigor.

Maybe she'd be back on the road sooner than she thought.

To ease her sour mood, Altan decided to spend the morning walking around the grounds. admiring its rather charming, rustic feel. She took the southern path that led down to the strawberry fields, but instead found herself drawn by the Big House, which loomed on the other side of the river. Deciding that Chiron should at least know she was planning to leave in a few days' time, she made her way there.

Altan quirked an eyebrow as she approached the house, noticing that the door had been left wide open to swing and creak in the wind. It wasn't like Chiron to leave it open so carelessly like that, which made her both concerned and curious in equal measures. She decided to let herself in, not really expecting anyone to be waiting inside, but kept her eyes peeled regardless.

A short walk down the left corridor brought Altan to the office, where, to her genuine surprise, she found a squad of fellow Hunters standing rigidly inside, facing Chiron with grim expressions. The centaur regarded each of them simultaneously, arms crossed with an equally dark expression on his face. The captain was easy to spot: a slender woman leaning against a chair with dark hair that hung past her shoulders, eyes staring downward.

"Kora." Altan whispered, nearly clapping a hand to her mouth. Gods, she looks tired she observed as she straightened her back and walked towards her. "Kora, what's happened to you? You look exhausted. Were you -- ? " Altan felt a hand rest on her shoulder. Chiron had moved to her side, and now he looked down on her with a somber look to his face. "Altan, I have bad news" murmured the centaur in a soothing tone. "Artemis is gone. Taken away by someone, we don't know who."

"She was what?" Altan asked, furrowing her eyebrows in disbelief. "You're not seriously implying that Artemis was . . . kidnapped?" Altan whirled about, looking to her sisters for some kind of reassurance, or an explanation, or something. Instead, the girls suddenly became very interested by the sight of their own feet. Altan felt a mixture of emotions well up in her chest, the first and foremost of them being pure, boiling rage. Yet she tried not to let such emotion become apparent on her face. With a heavy sigh, Altan fell into the sofa, planting her palms at the side of her head, eyes to the floor.There was nothing I could have done she reminded herself. Altan admitted, she wasn't liking the odds, but she was almost certain that Artemis, who had been a mother to her for most of her long, long life, was still alive. She would never let herself be killed so easily. With a calm, almost serene expression, Altan raised her head, looking to each of her sisters.

"How do we get her back?"

Loraenys Loraenys Pendragon Pendragon

proxy.php

Ember awoke in her old bed in the Underworld, cold, confused, and dazed. She hadn't been down here in years, so why was she suddenly here without her father's reasoning? Her brothers would more than likely have been asked to come back, so Ember decided to pull her blanket off her bed to cover herself so she could find them. The pale girl proceeded to her closed door, grasped the cool doorknob, and opened her door. She peered out into the dark, yet familiar hallway before fully leaving her room. A cold wind rushed towards her face from further down the hallway, prompting her to keep moving. It was odd to be so frozen down here when it normally felt like a sweltering summer, which chilled Ember's skin even deeper than the air.

The Hades child pushed forward, the nether rocks scraping and cutting her frail feet with every step. She pushed further and further into her father's office, the one with an outlook into the Asphodel Meadows, and she looked out further to where the River Styx lie. Cerberus, her father's beloved pet and her favourite guardian was lying halfway in, hopefully asleep. Ember was about to scream for help when she was taken hold of by a shadow. It was red hot and burned her skin whenever she tried to move. Then, her father came into view. His hair was covering his face, coated in sweat, and his robes were plastered to his slim body. He was bloodied and beaten, his weapons and helm at the feet of a larger shadow, which cackled at him in some language Ember couldn't understand. As Hades was dragged away, she screamed and writhed in the arms of this burning shadow, only to fall unconscious.

"DAAAAD!" She screamed as she sat upright in bed, grasping for her father. Sweat soaked her clothes and small rashes from moving around in her sheets littered her arms. Her hair was crazy, but at least her brothers didn't care. And when she looked to her younger brother's bed she saw nothing, but saw both Eli and Derrick on her older brother's bed. Ember tried to regain her breath before she spoke.

Mentions:
Loraenys Loraenys
Nico Nico

El
Lexi's face brighten up as soon as she saw El. This made El happy, happy to be able to cheer a friend up, but as soon as Lexi answered her question worry was plastered on her face. Her friend had asked if she had the same dream, "Yeah, not that I care for Demeter... But yes, it was a very disturbing dream." El tried her best not to think about it again. The two were approached by Joseph, trying to look cool for his crush. El gave him a sweet smile and replied, "Not too good, I'm afraid." He was a sweet and all but, El didn't really have any interest in him since... She likes a certain Hades child. If he's really up for it, he can try, El doesn't mind. Pandora came up to them and greeted them with a hey. She was grumpier than usual, obviously she had a dream to just like Lexi and El. El greeted her with a grin, "Hey, Pandora.", they weren't the best of friends but it's not like they hated each other o anything.

Not a moment later, Vivi came to the group, El took note of her groan at Joseph. Curious about what they had been talking about before she came, she asked El about the dreams. El confirmed Vivi's suspicion and gave another bit of info after Lexi explained about the Gods rule of not talking to us Demigods. "Anyone can break the rules, Sunshine. But the odd thing is that every one of us has a bad dream and it all concerns each of our parents." Suddenly, Joseph walked away. Must've been out of place, poor guy. And I was just about to ask him what he thinks about everything that's happening. She thought to herself.

"Agreed, I my be new to being a Counselor but I do find that alerting every other Counselor is the best thing to do.", El stated in approvement. El finally took her seat and a platter of fruits appeared in front of her. She took an apple and took a bite. The Hunters then came out of nowhere and proceeded to the Big House, El would've followed but eating is her top priority right now. Lexi then called out to someone not to far away, the girl looked about the same age as any of the four of them. At first look, El had this feeling of familiarity. She looked like someone El knows but she can't point who at the moment. Most of Demeter's child had the same caring eye but El's was different and that girl over there had the very same set of eyes. Lexi introduced herself, she must have thought that the girl was a child of Demeter because she handed the responsibility of showing her the ropes to El.

El gave the girl a nod, "Why don't you eat first? Have a seat." Her voice was calm but there was little to no emotion showed. Right now, there was this troubling feeling inside El. "Anyway, after this meal... we should head at the Big House, it seems we aren't the only ones having a God problem right now." El glanced over at the Big House, the Hunters filled it's front porch. I wonder what is going to happen now.

Interaction: Luckz Luckz CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Songstress Songstress
Mention: Nico Nico Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption

Last edited:

Derrick Ryder Emerson

tumblr_o1qjveAMd11smvh5po3_250.gif

As Derrick was fast asleep in his bed, he began to dream. He was home, but it didn't feel like home. The spirits were no longer contained and began to surround him. The spirits from the Fields of Punishment were free and started to grab onto him and pull him further into the sea of lost souls. He tried to fight back but he couldn't move, it was like his body was asleep.

'What the hell is going on?!" he thought to himself. Where was his father? He would never allow with to happen. As he was being dragged by the spirits he looked back to his fathers palace and saw his father, the powerful Hades out cold being dragged by two shadow figures. "Dad!!" Derrick cried out in horror watching his father being dragged into a portal. He blazed with fury, green hell fire covering his skin. It took everything in him but he started to fight back the spirit to get close to his dad, but it was no use, they disappeared with him before Derrick could even get close.

He finally opened his eyes to being shaken by his little brother Elijah. He shot up out of bed, then looking over to his sister as she cried out. Wait, could it be possible that they all had a dream? "We have to talk to dad, I had the craziest dream.
Something is wrong. I can feel it in my bones. " he said as cold as ice.

A rainbow then appeared in the middle of the cabin. An Iris message was connecting. "Kids! Kids, are you there?! NO! Kids, something is wrong! Your dad, he's vanished! No! Stop that! I'm... trying! Trying to hold the fort down, No! BUT THE WHOLE UNDERWORLD IS IMPLODING ON ITSELF!" their step mother, Persephone frantically tried to conveyed what confirmed his horrible nightmare. The message then cut out and Derrick looked to his siblings, wide eyed.

"I'm going to talk to Chiron."

MOOD|CONFUSED/SCARED
LOCATION| HADES CABIN
SPEAKING TO| ELIJAH AND EMBER
TAGS| Nico Nico - Starchan Starchan

proxy.php

Viella woke up early like her brother, but not to exercise. She preferred sword-fighting with Derrick or working out with Ember, but not running around camp. Too many people awake to see her probably trip and fall. So she spent a few hours cleaning up the cabin, mainly cause she had too many brothers who just left ALL THEIR CLOTHES EVERYWHERE. As she was cleaning, Viella began to feel faint. A piercing shriek came from the back of her head, and as she looked up she wasn't in the Ares cabin anymore. She was sinking in bloody mud, screams ringing out from all around like she was at a surround sound movie. Swords clanged and clashed as she began to trudge through the mud, her eyes barely open thanks to the sun. She pried open her eyes despite this, and what she saw was sickening. Men were falling, almost cut in half, swords impaling all body parts. She heard cheers and laughter coming from ahead, and that was when she saw him.

Viella saw her father, Ares; adorned in beautiful golden armour, sporting a dark red plume atop his helmet. He grinned as he slayed his enemies, his skin now covered in crimson. He paraded back around to his chariot, and was about to step in before he was pulled down into the muddy field. He screamed to his men for help, to his horses, then he looked directly at her. "Send him. You have more to save!" He yelled again, trying to dig his way out, but he just sank into the ground, along with several other deceased men. Vi pulled herself out of the mud after this and jumped onto his chariot, scared she would suffer the same fate. She cracked the reins and the horses began to ride into the still burning sun.

She came out of her daze outside the Hades cabin, her eyes blurry and voice dry. Derrick. She needed to talk to Derrick, that's why she was brought here, right? So without a care, she barged into the Hades cabin, and fell over instantly. The only thing she saw before her faceplant was the Iris message flicker above her.

Interactions:
Loraenys Loraenys
Nico Nico
Starchan Starchan

Rosiette
Xanthos

It hasn't been more than a minute since Rose stood there, looking for someone kind which she can easily approach. The Dining Pavillion was packed of people, making her feel ecstatic as she observe other Demigods conversing and doing their routine and such. A midst everything that was happening, she wasn't really sure if the wave that the guy gave at her direction was actually for her.

Though not really knowing how to respond, she just gave him a quick smile as he got out of the Dining Pavillion. Rose noticed a woman with a British like aura walking towards her. Hmm.. Maybe I could ask her about my sister. She thought to herself. The woman greeted her in a pleasant way which made Rose relieved thinking that she wouldn't need to deal with another rude welcome just like the brunette that she encountered just a few minutes ago.

Then a woman called out to her, introduced herself to Rose as 'Lexi Firth, Daughter of Athena and the Cabin Counsellor.' "I would love to help you get settled in but I would like to pass you over to the Demeter Cabin Counsellor, Elfaba, I am here if you need help also." Lexi added. Rose felt rather a little uncomfortable as Lexi observed her from head to toe. Afterwards, the girl gave her a warm smile and turned her face to another camper, there were two more but this one kept bugging her.

Rosiette returned a smile and then noticed a somewhat familiar girl wearing glasses and a yellow beanie. It seemed like she's known her for a long time though she wasn't really that sure if the one that she had been searching for years was actually the girl in front of her. The four eyed girl gave her a nod and offered her a seat. "Anyway, after this meal... we should head at the Big House, it seems we aren't the only ones having a God problem right now." The girl added.

"Sure, uhh... thank you." Rosiette then took a seat beside her, her heart beating fast, feeling a little uneasy. She actually forgot the fact that the name 'Elfaba' was mentioned by Lexi because she wasn't paying that much attention as to what the British girl said earlier. Rose stared carefully at the four eyed girl, looking for similarities that they may have. Hazel eyes check, nose check, lips check, skin, uhh I'm much more lighter. But.. is it really her?!

Rose then finally remembered the name that Lexi mentioned. Elfaba. She stood up quickly and hugged her twin tightly. "Elfaba Xanthos! You're Elfaba right? Oh my god finally I was able to see you!" She said with her eyes filled with tears of joy. "I'm your twin sister! Rosiette Xanthos. Oh my god I can't believe it!"

Rose then noticed that she caught too much attention from people. She cleared her throat and took a seat calmly. Rosiette hugged her once more and gave her a warm smile. Thank you Demeter. She said to herself as she sighed in relief.

Interaction: Luckz Luckz Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Crimson Crimson Eclipse
Mention: Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption

Last edited:
words-of-love.regular.png

tumblr_o5dp4qMNOF1ua1nbgo1_400.gif

Ai was walking through he mall immediately buying up everything that he saw. Stores were going out of business because of how fast he was buying everything. Suddenly the scenery changed,Ai had returned home he was in his mother palace. There he saw her,the radiant ever gorgeous beauty who had given birth to him the Goddess Aphrodite. However something seemed wrong his mother didn't respond to his presence and to Ai's horror a black portal opened up in his mothers vanity mirror and she began to get get pulled in by two shadowy figures coming out of the mirror. "MOM!" Ai exclaimed immediately going into battle mode,his body exploding with magical energy. "INCINDIA!" He yelled white hot flames engulfed the vanity set but alas Ai didn't make if in time,his mother was gone.

Ai jolted awake breathing heavily. He looked around all of his siblings were awake and getting ready for the day even though it was 5am and thats because everyone knows it takes Aphrodite and her children FOREVER give get ready.
As the counselor of Cabin 10 his younger siblings idolized him not too toot his own horn but Ai was arguably the most attractive male if not person in the entire camp. Everything he did was elegant and breath taking. Everything he wore was high fashion and glamour. Every touch,every move,every breath he took was meticulously calculated so that he looked flawless at all times. Ai's siblings watched as he went through his morning routine. Bathroom first to shower,brush his teeth,wash and style his hair. Then it was out to the one and only walk in closet in camp to pick out that days outfit. Today he chose a denim Ralph Lauren button up shirt,with a pair of Adidas black joggers,and a pair Christian Loubotin sneakers;coupled with a few spritzes of Eros by Versace cologne. Ai's siblings clapped as he finished getting ready amazed by how great he looked. Ai looked in the mirror one last and fixed the charm on his nose rings that held his weapons. By the time he had finished gettin dressed it was already 8am.

Ai decided to take a walk before breakfast to try and take his mind off of today's dream,he walked towards the trainings grounds hoping to see Rais,his boyfriend training early on in the day. During his walk Ai was highly amused at the stares that he was receiving; recently he had uncovered his powers of metamorphosis here his features change so that the young are pleasing to the beholder's eyes a power bestowed upon only a select few oh Aphrodite's children,but nothing could be better than a huge hug from those gigantic arms of his and a big fat wet one right now,but alas Rais was nowhere to be found. After walking the perimeter of camp and deciding that this dream wasn't simply a dream and that he needed to tell Chiron immediately.

On his way to the big house Ai noticed some commotion over by Thalia's tree in the middle of the crowd Ai could see something glowing pink,and everyone knows if you see pink it most likely has to do with his mother and his siblings . Ai jogged over but stopped in his tracks when he saw none other than Rais getting involved. "What the fuck?" He said to himself going to get a closer look. Ai witnessed the entire thing the new kid getting bullied by Rais' siblings and yet holding his own,and Rais saving the kid. Although probably the most I,portent thing was the fact that the kid was immediately claimed and not only that but it was his mother that claimed him! Ai watched as the dingh dirty boy transformed into a handsome young man right in front of of him. "Aphrodite's blessing." Ai said speaking over the crowd as they parted for him almost instinctively stunned by his beauty he began approaching the boy. Ai stopped momentarily to function his fingers inberseen Rais' giving him a quickie but affectionate kiss on the the lips before finally addressing the boy. "I'm sure you're confused as to what's going on,so I'm here to help you. Hi I'm Ai Luxuria son of the goddess of love Aphrodite and you.....are my younger brother." He said sweetly giving no the newly made over boy a radiantly white smile

Mentions:​
Starchan Starchan

Pandora Krouse
Pandora just grunted and nodded to the people who greeted her back. She felt a bit happy, though she knows that's as far as they will go. She always makes it hard to make friends due to not being
able to express her own thoughts. As she headed towards her cabin to change clothes, she kept hearing the other demigods chatter about dreaming that their parents were being taken. 'This is just a coincidence.' She kept repeating in her mind as if a mantra. The uneasiness and doubt she experienced since this morning grew bigger and bigger.

"Fuck this." See muttered upon entering her cabin. The campers inside were doing pretty much what the others outside were. It was unusual to see the Ares campers look so uneasy and almost afraid. If the Hermes cabin saw this they would no doubt hear the end of it, it they weren't experiencing the same thing that is. The calm she felt after venting towards the dummies have shattered. Without even a word towards the others, she grabbed her own sword, sheathed in a special sheath to avoid the residual effects from affecting the others.

She ran towards the forest, knowing training dummies won't cut it this time. She was looking for something to beat up, preferably something big and loud to drown out her thoughts. She unsheathed her weapon the blade glowing red and blue, pulsing rapidly and erratically as if mimicking her thoughts. She knew she's bound to find something big and nasty since the sword wards off the weaker monsters. She hummed the marching song from her latest training camp, hoping to keep herself from thinking about the dream.

She have been prowling the woods for quite a while when she heard a familiar shouting and yelling. She ran towards the direction the voice was coming from, and it was indeed who she thought it was. Camp Director Mr. D or Dionysus, god of wine. He was trying to fend of his attackers, his eyes glowing with purple flames. Despite his appearance, Mr. D was still a god, despite that his attackers seemed to be having no difficulties. The god seemed sluggish and even the fire in his eyes was starting to glow dimmer. She was too far away to clearly see his attackers, but Mr. D was soon subdued.

Pabdora ran with all of her might towards Mr. D. She shouted his name to draw their attention, but the attacks continued to flee, carrying the plump god with them. The attackers were soon gone from sight as they ran, as if the large, entangling roots and the uneven ground didn't hinder them. "Damn it!" She screamed as a wave of intense heat erupted from her, drying up the plant life and igniting them. She was panting, her knuckles turning white from clenching the blades so hard. Mr. D was gone, and worst, her dream was starting to seem real.

She ran back to camp and straight to the Blue House. Chiron needed to know, if he didn't already knew. The old horse has a knack of knowing this despite not revealing anything to them. As she reached the Blue House, Pandora saw some of the Hunters, immortal young girls following the goddess Artemis. "Mr. D was taken." She reported to Chiron, the faces of the Hunters confirming her fears.

Loraenys Loraenys Abendrot Abendrot

MARIANNE DE MOUILPIED

8E5HLB5.jpg
Marianne had spent a good, long while staring up at the ceiling in her cabin when she had been woken up that morning. If there was anything she hated, it was being denied the precious thing called sleep and being held in little regard it seemed, especially since her slumber had been interrupted quite excitedly by some commotion or other. Or perhaps she was just pissy. Really, either of those options made complete and absolute sense. She really didn't want to get up, but she supposed she had to. So, she crawled out of bed and meandered about a bit, scrounging up some clothes to wear. She settled on some high-waisted denim shorts with tights underneath tucked into combat boots. For a top, she wore an oversized Camp Half-Blood T-shirt that she had rigged into a rather cute crop-top. She was nothing if not stylish. Her style best described as classy grunge. It was an accurate description.

After making sure her locket was clasped around her neck, she headed out. She took a leisurely stroll towards the dining hall, listening to people's conversations as she did so. Many conversations, it would seem, revolved around experiences of seeing one's own godly parent. Big whoop. She saw hers every day, and frankly, she would rather not. No one said hi to her as she went on her way. Very few people ever did despite her being at the camp since she was twelve years old. That was a solid five years in total. But they must have picked up on her don't fuck me my signals really well, because as it seemed, no one really wanted to fuck with her. And that was just how she liked it.

She stopped for just a moment, her attention falling on some commotion down by Thalia's tree. Several campers were standing around a boy who had pink around him. Hmm. Just arrived and already getting claimed, huh? And by Aphrodite? Seemed the frisky goddess was on top of her shit today. Curiosity piqued, she made her way dawn and watched with eyes that missed nothing. She was just about to say something to all the other pricks about giving the poor guy some space when another Aphrodite kid swooped in to save the day. Ai, she thought his name was. She listened as he gave his spiel.

"Aphrodite's blessing." They guy said, in that voice that was oh-so-typical of the Aphrodite cabin. "I'm sure you're confused as to what's going on, so I'm here to help you. Hi, I'm Ai Luxuria son of the goddess of love Aphrodite and you.....are my younger brother." Ah, yes, she knew his name was Ai. She was never too impressed with him really.

Unable to help herself, she inserted herself into the conversation. It wasn't so far-fetched, considering she was maybe only five feet away and only obstructed by another demi-god body. She gave one short laugh, sounding mostly like a 'heh' and tucked a strand of hair out of her face before pushing past the body in front of her. She came directly to Ai and the new guy and stood with her hands on her hip. "If anything's going to confuse him, it's your Aphrodite cabin bullshit of an excuse for an affectionate tone. Seriously, do you guys just speak sex?" Okay, so she wasn't the nicest person, but if one were to know her well enough, they would catch onto the slight glimmer of harmless humor latched onto her words. "And starting off with the whole sibling kick, probably not a good place to start. I know it confused the hell outta me when I came here."

She then turned her attention to the new guy, her eyes latching onto him. They were a deep, dark grey, but not cold or unkind as her persona might make her out to be. "You okay? Need water or anything? I know this can all be strange...and sometimes taking a long drink of water gives you an excuse to delay any unwanted conversation."

Angel Evans Angel Evans Starchan Starchan

Joseph finally snapped out of his days. He got up, and brushed the sand from his shorts. HE headed towards the main area of camp. When he noticed a small group standing around a kid with a pink glow. Joseph smiled to himself know that another Aphrodite camper was claimed. He walked towards the group with a small smile on his face, and a cheery attitude.

"Hey Mari what's going on over here??" Joseph asked as he stopped by the group. He held out his hand, and look towards the new boy. "Hi. I'm Joseph Knight. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood." He said being kind towards the new camper.

Angel Evans Angel Evans Starchan Starchan stellar.nova stellar.nova

Last edited:
Black Jade Black Jade
Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii
Loraenys Loraenys
CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Viktor was taken aback by the machines words. What did it mean by gone? Was Hephaestus dead or imprisoned? Was he trapped? His face began to show serious worry. He no longer felt his usual calmness. "We'll have to talk to the cabin councilor." While Hephaestus disappearing was incredibly terrible, Viktor secretly hoped that would this would be cause for a quest. He really wanted to get out there and have an excuse kill something. He looked through the doorway connecting the meeting room to the main entrance. In the foyer were two Hunters of Artemis and a camper. He couldn't hear their words, but they appeared almost panicked. "That is, if we don't have bigger fish to fry." He approached the gathering of demigods, curious as to the situation.

Sabreen Qamari
Sabreen was pleasantly surprised to wake up with the memory of a lovely dream, fresh in her mind. She was at the beach, back in her home town. Her aunt and uncle were laughing, relaxed and not working for once. It was almost perfect, just frozen in that one moment. If she thought really hard, there may have been a sinister looking figure arriving on the ocean horizon, but she was awake before it got any closer. Good dreams were rare, as a demigod. She couldn't remember the last time she had one.

Rolling over and almost falling off her top bunk, Sabreen eventually made her way towards the closet. She picked out an outfit absentmindedly and letting her demigodly fashion senses take over. Obviously, if she wanted to look fantastic, she would pay attention, but there really wasn't any sort of occasion and she was not a morning person. After that it was the usual, brush teeth, comb hair, moisturizer, makeup.

Morning in the Aphrodite cabin progressed as normal. Brothers and sisters alike, scrambling to make sure everything with their makeup or outfit looks perfect. Ai looked gorgeous, per usual, attracting a small crowd in the cabin. Sabreen complimented him out of reflex, to get on his good side for the day (he
is the cabin counselor) and also because goddamn how does he does he make that shirt look so good? She shook her head and slipped out the door, making her way to the dining pavilion.

~~~

After her second waffle, there were demigods chatting excitedly about a new edition to the camp. At first she didn't think to much of it, deciding to introduce herself when there was less of a crowd. But then the word 'Aphrodite' was thrown around and Sabreen got up without another thought. She had another sibling and she would be lying if that didn't seem like the best thing to happen this week.

Obviously, there was a crowd. Sabreen pushed her way through without too much resistant and caught a good look at her half-sibling. The pink dust was disappearing around his immaculately tailored tux and yes, this is definitely my half-brother. Sabreen smiled almost maniacally until her eyes skipped over the fresh blood on his knuckles. Shit. Oh, shit. He's hurt. And probably scared and equally as confused. The camper to her right, Mari-something was it? made a few snarky, but surprisingly helpful comments. Sabreen chuckled. "Trust me, it's only Ai. And a few others coming to think of it. Most of us save the sex voice for other activities." She gave the girl an impish grin and turned back to the new camper. "I see mom's been busy." She muttered to herself.

Mentions: Angel Evans Angel Evans Starchan Starchan stellar.nova stellar.nova Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption

proxy.php
OUTFIT
There were now four people in front of him. One large male, a huge beefcake who probably wasn't really smart, a tall and lanky black boy who claimed he was his half-brother, a pretty girl with blue eyes, then another girl with frizzy hair who also claimed she was related to him. Beau had no idea what the hell had happened, where did his beloved flannel coat go? The shoes hurt his toes and the monkey suit felt overwhelmingly uncomfortable against his skin. He screamed again, holding his head in his hands, then he looked up with a grim expression. "Who the fuck is Aphrodite? Where is she was and why am I here?"

He jumped back as the people approached, right back into the Ares brothers again. He'd rather take his chances with these fucks than face his "siblings", but he clenched his fists. "I don't need water, thank you, I'd like some answers." His face softened with the girl with blue eyes, she was gorgeous, her hair was long and lustrous, and she was sassy. He'd have to make a note to come back to her after, but for now he needed to explain himself to his siblings. So Beau stepped forward again out of the grasp of Jax and stepped beside the girl and gently touched her hand.
"My name is Beau, and I'd like to thank you for the help."He smiled slightly and nodded to her before he looked to Ai and the other female. "If you guys really are my siblings, can you explain to me what the hell is going on?" He was afraid to look at the gargantuan Ares boy, who had an arm wrapped around his brother.

Angel Evans Angel Evans
Garnet Garnet
stellar.nova stellar.nova
Starchan Starchan

proxy.php

Rais laughed slightly as the kid freaked out and backed up into his brothers. Rais was like that once, confused and scared about the future as a demigod. He was about to say something before Ai came along and planted a kiss on him, his sister came over, and some Dionysus girl as well. She and Ai seemed to not get along so well, so Rais pulled Ai close to him, resting his arm on the slimmer boy's waist. He watched how the girl approached the kid, who told her that his name was Beau. He was bulky inside the suit, it fit well but he looked like he'd never been in one before! What a shame he was an Aphrodite kid, he would have to get used to it VERY quickly.

When Beau left the girl, he lightly touched her hand, his cheeks turning slightly pink. Rais groaned, knowing how Aphrodite kids worked, and that they flirted with everything on the face of the fucking planet. Hopefully this guy could change that, he was quite an anomaly anyways! Rais turned to the girl as Beau chatted with his siblings and gave her a smile. "Looks like you and Romeo have a lot to talk about, huh, Mari?" He gestured to the crowd. "You seem to be the most competent of us here, do you mind dispersing this mess with me while the Aphrodite crew gets to know each other?" He gave Ai a passionate kiss before letting go so he could move into the crowd and pick it apart.

Angel Evans Angel Evans
Starchan Starchan
Garnet Garnet
stellar.nova stellar.nova

rock-kapak.regular.png

luc3.gif

Solaris had been peacefully playing his violin sitting perched on top of the Athena Parthenon. From here he could see the entirety of camp and he sunrise which became a morning ritual for him. While playing the violins soothing sounds echoed throughout the many acres of camp asSolaris recounted the events of his nightmare. The sun never rose,Solaris' voice was mute and his fathers radiance snuffed out by two shadowy figures and a black portal. What did all of this mean? Will Rachel receive a prophecy soon? Whatever it was Solaris would fix this by any means necessary.

When the sun finally rose Solaris' sighed a breath of relief. Solaris hopped down from the 60ft statue landing gracefully in a net made of the suns rays. Solaris quietly put his violin neatly back into its case and made his way down to the dining pavilion for breakfast. "I've gotta report to Chiron soon,this didn't seem like a regular demigod dream,something has happened to my father" he spoke to himself in n between bites of his crepe
@whomever​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back