• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half Blood : Dawn of The New Heroes

Loraenys

The First of Her Name
Camp Half Blood : Dawn of The New Heroes
Something is stirring deep inside the pit of Tartarus. An ancient force is coming. Out of the cries of two sisters, a third will rise again to take her revenge and take back what was her's. After all this time, Gaea is reforming in the pits of Tartarus with the help of her two sisters Nyx and Akhlys. Though knowing that the Gods of Olympus would never allow it, the sisters made a plan. With the help of Nyx's son, Hypnos, the Olympian gods and goddesses have been put into a deep sleep and imprisoned all over the world. Now it is left to the gods children to find their parents in time to stop the two sisters from reforming their third and most powerful sister, and save the world. Again.

Last edited:

styBZhk.png
It was a bright summer morning at Camp Half Blood. As the sun began to peek over the trees of the forest, the camp started to come alive. Campers where going about their morning routines like every other morning before this one. Little do they know that in the deepest depths of The Underworld, a dark menacing force plots to wreak havoc.

Inside of The Mansion of Night the two ancient sisters, Nyx and Akhlys have devised a plan to reform their third and most powerful sister, Gaea. While they know that with the Olympians still in power, they would never be able to bring her back without their retaliation. With the help of Nyx's son, Hypnos the God of Sleep, they have planned to cast a great sleep over the Olympians and abduct them. They plan to hide each of them in prisons all across the earth.

Today is the day they act on that plan, and today is the day that the Gods of Olympus are going to need their children more than ever before. If the demigods aren't able to free The Olympians from their prisons and wake them before the sisters are able to reform their sister, the world as we know it will be doomed forever.

Feel free to post now!
Post limit: Must wait 3 posts before posting again.

TAGS| Starchan Starchan Nico Nico Angel Evans Angel Evans BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint ptarmiganfastidious ptarmiganfastidious Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption Luckz Luckz Pacificus Pacificus Abendrot Abendrot Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Black Jade Black Jade P Peaceswore CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Garnet Garnet Songstress Songstress AnimeGenork AnimeGenork MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023 Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii @Starfish Pendragon Pendragon explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Last edited:

Kora Celosia Laskaris

tumblr_nok11how6i1qa601io1_540.gif

Kora slowed her breathing down and aimed her bow as a glorious stag sipped a long cold drink from the pond before her. She was hidden in the tree cover as she perched above in a nearby oak. In a fluid motion she let loose her arrow and the arrow met with the heart of the buck. A clean shot.

Kora leaped down out of the tree, retrieving her arrow from the body of the dead deer. She knelt down and felt the warm body of the stag that she had just taken down. "We thank you for your sacrifice." she said lowering her head over the animal. The other hunters came up from behind her then to drag her prize into the pile with the rest of animals from their morning hunt. They were in the forest near Camp Half Blood and they had all decided that they would pay a visit to Altan who was staying at camp. They would always bring in a good hunt and throw a feast when ever they where in the area. It was always a good time, the hunters would get to socialize and sometimes they would fit in some friendly competitions with the campers.

Artemis was only a few steps away last Kora had seen her. Kora was walking towards where she was last. "You know, I'm quite excited to see Altan, perhaps she come back with... Artemis?" she was going of on a tangent till she noticed that Artemis wasn't there at all. "Artemis?... Artemis where did you go?" she said looking around through the woods while the others where preparing to take back the hunt.

Kora then clasped her hands against her mouth and made a bird call, and Valkyrie flew right to her. "Let's take a look around okay?" she said to her loyal companion as her falcon flew into the sky. She surveyed the area through the eyes of her bird until something caught her eye. It looks like a sleeping woman being dragged away by two shadow figures. She took a better look and it was -

"ARTEMIS!" Kora cried breaking out of connection with Valkyrie and dashing into the direction of the kidnappers. Once in range she frantically but skillfully, she rapidly fired her arrows towards the shadow figures, each one going straight through the figures like they weren't even there. She kept running closer until it was too late. The shadow figures opened up a dark portal and they were off with her.

Out of breath, Kora dropped to her knees, in complete shock and horror, she was frozen. Her comrades soon caught up to her. "Kora, what happened?" one of them asked. "They... they, took her. Something took her!" she said hardly able to process the words. She then shooting to her feet. "We have to warn the others at camp. Something is wrong, very wrong." and without a second thought she started to run.

She bounded through the forest as fast as her feet could carry her, until she made it to the edge of the camp. She could smell the strawberries as she ran through the camp. She busted through the door of the Big House, completely out of breathe, and nearly toppling over from the pain of her entire body close to giving out. "My gods! Kora, what are you doing here?! Is everything alright?!" she heard the very familiar voice of the one and only Chiron. Supporting herself on a near by chair, she looked up at him with fear and confusion written across her face.

"Artemis has been taken."

MOOD|FOCUSED/CURIOUS - ASHAMED/SCARED
LOCATION| THE FOREST - CAMP HALF BLOOD
SPEAKING TO| HUNTERS/ARTEMIS - CAMPERS AND CHIRON
TAGS| Abendrot Abendrot

Lexi Firth Cabin Counsellor of Athena

Lexi ran, her body being attacked by owls of all breeds. "Let go of me!" She screamed as she turned, pulling her cloaj around herself but yet even that, the gift of her mother was taken...taken? Destroyed? How? Lexi continued running, her coak ravaged off her by the swarm of owls behind her.

The Counsellor awoke startled, grabbing to her right frantically as her hand fell upon the woven fabric of her cloak. All safe and sound...Her head ached as she stood up and surveyed her surroundings. The Athena Cabin...no woods, no owls, everything was fine. Lexi dressed quietly, pulling on a pair of comfy blackleggings with silver patterns and a long sleeved black top that wrapped comortably around her neck. The Counsellor finished it off with her signature cloak and put on a smile. "Ok guys! Up and at 'em loves!" Lexi cooed warmingly her British accent smooth as she awoke her fellow half brothers and sisters. The dream had shook her no doubt but she'd consult the other Counsellors and Head of Camp later. Something was wrong with Athena and no doubt her siblings had a dream too.

Lexi opened the door as she filtered into the sunlight, her woven cloak catching the sun at a perfect angle, her weaving utensils in hand and a sword on her side. The cloak would only make her invisible if she willed it, for now it was an iten she adored to wear.

Lexi headed out to find some people to talk to. "Good morning," she nodded to fellow Campers as her smile shone with happiness. Lexi walked onwards, heading to the Pavilion where they would feast for breakfast. Carefully the demi-god sat down at the Table Head, weaving gracefully a detailed silver shawl with swirls, feathers and arrows in white against the fabric. She had always been one of the arts, it made her feel happy and safe, Lexi needed it after that devastating dream. The pattern she was currently weaving, was unique and a new thing she had been learning, it reminded her of her mother's relation with Artemis, a rather positive one to say the least. They were both Virgin Goddesses after all.

Lexi smiled at the people filing around her for breakfast, she didn't want to eat and that was very unlike her, she hated an empty stomach. Anyone who was close to her knew that.

(Open for interaction - away from laptop so I apologise it's lack of design.)​

El
As much as El liked being around people, she just needed a moment to breathe since she just had another disturbing dream and has not slept for almost three hours now, you can really see the bags under her eyes. Dawn was just rising and this was the perfect opportunity, as any others, to slip by and avoid her... "Siblings"... Irritated by the lack of sleep, like most times, and the usual no sense dream that demigods have. She hurried to the camp's forest, yes it's forbidden to go there by herself but it's like her safe haven to be alone. She climbed up a tree and waited for the sun to fully rise all the while trying to re-imagine her dream.

She closed her eyes and let her imagination take control. The sweet scent of flowers filled the prairie as the winds caress her face, it would've been one of those rare nice dreams but the season started to change rapidly, Spring, Summer, Autumn and finally Winter. It was as if the wind making a pained scream, the land was colder that ice, and after that, the ice melted but there was not a single life. It was rough and dry land, and just nothing until darkness took over.

At the thought of darkness she opened her eyes once again. She doesn't really care whatever would happen to her mother, but the darkness wasn't something she could handle. Sure she can stay awake in the night and not be scared but this kind of dark was different. It was the soulless kind of dark where it feels as if there is absolutely no way that you can see or feel or hear, it was like a prison of pure isolation and that was the dark that terrifies her to no end, that part of her dream has haunted her long before. She sighed, taking in the sight of the sun, up in the sky, it's light illuminating in the sea.

"I wonder... Just what is going to happen this time." She told herself unenthusiastically, "Well, if there somethig happening then I will be having my first meeting as counselor later today." Her stomach growled, meaning it was already time to eat. She got down the tree and proceeded to the Dining Pavilion, she would've hurried to Cabin 4's table but a certain brainiac friend caught her eye. She walked to Lexi's table and leaned in, placing an elbow at the table but never really sitting. She poked her friend's cheek and asked, "Morning, Queen, you had a bad dream too?" She asked sweetly as she felt that it wasn't the time to joke around.

Luckz Luckz

Last edited:
While the rest of camp lazily sprang to life in the morning hours, most of the brilliant Hephaestus cabin was already awake. Many of the campers had departed for Bunker 9 to work on their projects there, while some remained at the cabins small garage. Viktor himself chased away the sleep with an espresso while doing routine maintenance on the Big Houses electrical system. It was a small task for a genius mind like his. However, that did not stop him from jolting in shock every now and then when he unintentionally grabbed a live wire. The minor amps were doing more to wake him than the espresso.

He concentrated as he prepared to reset the fusebox. He pushed the lever up and the power to the main entryway came back. The lights and the small computer used there both powered up. He smiled, proud of his handy work, as mundane as it was. He moved to the main meeting room used for the cabin councilor meetings. The maintenance request chit said the window-mounted A/C unit wasn't working. He strode over to the control panel and used his flathead screwdriver to forcibly remove the cover. Once the cover was removed he began digging around inside. "Alright, tell papa Petrović what is problem." He calmly told the mechanism inside. Usually on small things like this the machine spirit was like a child. Young and energetic. But this one was weird. He could feel the presence but it wasn't speaking to him. This was incredibly odd. He sighed, impatient. "Look, how am I to fix you if you don't tell me what is wrong, eh?" He swatted the top of the unit. "Come on make something of yourself." The machine spirit stayed quiet. Viktor could feel it was afraid. Not of him, but something else. He grew highly concerned. He decided to alert the councilors at the daily meeting.

Joseph sat in the ocean by the Poseidon cabin, on a surfboard. He has done this every morning since he learned how to surf. Well he mostly came out here every morning to think. Right know he was thinking about how camp is constantly growing. Though Joseph kinda felt like something was gonna happen. He shook his head of such thoughts, and paddled back to the cabin dock. Joseph hopped back into the cabin, and put his surfboard against the wall. He made sure to not wake his sibling as he changed to go to breakfast. Joseph threw on some cargo shorts, and a beach tank top.

As he walked to the dining pavilion he saw El. A light blush swept across Joseph's face, and a small smile adorned his face as well. When he finally got to the dining pavilion he walked over to the two girls, and smiled. "How did you guys sleep??" Joseph asked as he tried to tame his hair as he stood there.

Luckz Luckz Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum

• A cold breeze
    b770d6e29d0137884c47ee5d516333d5.jpg
    Blade in hand, the male swung his weapon around silently as he was circled by three other campers. They each held their own blade, but were shaking. Of course they were, they'd just seen Damien take down what they considered to be 5 of the strongest Campers in Camp. But, alas, it was barely that. They were some of the weakest.

A God amongst men they say.

Damien himself gave no cares at all, just spinning his blade over and around his hand with a blank and emotionless stare. It was like staring into the empty void. He took in a deep breath, speaking first in a strange language, but continuing in his regular accent. "Either you react or I do. And you really don't want me to react"

One of the boys charged forward, but before he could take a good 2 steps forward, Damien had already shot forward, letting his sword fly up and slit his cheek. Blood ran down his cheek and onto the blade, sliding to the hilt where his finger touched the droplet of dark blood.

"Training is over." he muttered, throwing his blade to the side. He placed his hands by his side, walking off as he found no more interest in the group. God he wan an Introvert.

He saw his half brother, Joseph, but didn't go towards him. He gave the surfer a slight nod, before turning around and walking the opposite direction. He did not want to deal with anyone today. And that' when he saw Chiron.

He was going to go over, say a simple hi, but he heard the Demi-Gods words. A hunter of Artemis, speaking of the Goddess in such a way. Damien immedietly walked forward, "Chiron," he spoke solemnly, "What's the meaning of this?"
    Loraenys Loraenys

PANDORA KROUSE
As dawn approached, a lone figure could be seen in the training grounds. She held a simple looking bronze blade in her hand, though what she is doing looks far from simple. Seamlessly switching from wielding it with one hand then holding it both hands the next, Pandora was a whirling maelstrom of destruction, straw and flying scattering whenever her sword decimates a dummy. She almost looked meditative, the closest to looking at peace she has ever been was whenever she trained, if it were not for the sheer carnage she commits against the dummies.

After about half an hour of committing massacre against the dummy as if they had killed her entire family, she laid the blade down. This has always been her routine whenever she has a weird dream. It's her way of taking her mind off it. She has always been told by the other campers, and the camp counselor Chiron, that dreams always means something to a demigod, but they're just incomprehensible images that disturbs her sleep to her. Sure, sometimes they coincidentally coincide with the stuffs that happens in her life. That means nothing, especially this dream.

She saw her father, his sword on the ground as he lay prone on the floor. She has rarely seen her father, but she knew one thing, he never lets go of his weapon. It was really weird, but surely it means nothing. As she wiped off her sweat, she started to head back to her cabin. Her head was still full of thoughts about the dream, the scowl on her face deepening. She happened to come across three campers, El from Demeter and Lexi from Aphrodite as well as Joseph from Poseidon. While she is a bit annoyed whenever she sees Poseidon's kids, she was fine with El and Lexi, especially Lexi. "Hey." She muttered, her tone a bit grumpy. Though she rarely talks with the other demigods, she makes a point to remember their names at least, for future reference.
Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Luckz Luckz Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption

Chevalier di gentiluomo Lorezno di Firenze dalla casa d'Medici-Verdier
(Such a complex name. Just call him 'Valier.)
(Name Means; Chevalier, of gentleman Lorezno, of Florence from the house of d'Medici-Verdier)

Well-rested, I'd awake from such a long slumber. I would get out of bed and of course, I would see myself as there would be a mirror directly in front of me, revealing of how much of a bed-head I have. Even though I'm not an Aphrodite child, I, as a Florentine, want to keep my appearancce in check. So I'd fix myself up, picking out modest clothing that go with my background, and I'd style my hair to fit its normal look. However, as soon as I was done, I'd be a bit ticked about the noise that came from outside. Annoyed, I'd open up the door to see what I was missing.

Training. That word had been, always, the least favorite of mine. Since from my youth, I was groomed to be a noble in a world without nobility. I was given the best education there was to offer, as the massive bank system my family had owned... and still owns today, gave me the tuition for the best colledge... However, such thoughts, would never came to be. As I wound up here, with powers, perhaps even I, cannot fathom to understand.

However, perhaps I should think back to the dream I had last night. It was strange, to say the least. There were three figures... 2 female and 1 male. I could possibly make out the male figure was the son of one of the female figures, and that they were from Greek Mythology. They kept blathering about someone they called, "Gaia," which is my best understanding to their conversation. However, there was something about the Greek Gods the had discussed about as well... Perhaps my memory had lapsed, but I really didn't want to think about that dream.

Once more, I'd focus myself on real life. Life that was happening infront of me. Training. I had yet to finish why I didn't like it. I'd walk on over, to spectate, to watch. As a child of revenge, striking first isn't exactly a preffered option of mine. However, I was still competnent in battling overall. I wanted to strike up a chat with someone, but I couldn't find whom. So I decided that if anyone wanted to talk to me, they'd actually have to walk up to me first... Heheh. A bit selfish of me, but I don't want to make friends as, children of revenge burn bridges faster than man can blink an eye.

(You can interact with this character if you want... I mean, it's just my only character :P)

• A beautiful builder
    0164438baca0cd71765deb150eac3393.jpg
    Hera cracked her knuckles, cracking her knuckles as she got to building. "Hera Hera!" Squacked the sund of the mechanics around her, small dragon like robotics she'd built when she first got to Camp, "Hera come here!"

She'd normally ignore their pleas for attention, but this one sounded urgent. She squinted, standing up. "What's with you guys?" she asked, stopping her work.

"Grandpa is gone!" They squeaked, and she froze. That's what they called Hephaestus. She cocked her head, "Gone? What do you mean by gone James?"

"H-He was taken!" They squawked out, "H-He was taken away!"

Hera quickly walked off at a fast pace, not even bothering to wait as she met up with Viktor. She slammed her hand into the wall next to him, getting his and everyone elses attention. "Vik," she spoke, "Where is our father?"
    Pacificus Pacificus

Viktor jumped a little when his half-sister pounded the wall next to him, nearly causing him to drop his screwdriver into the A/C that he was actively poking around inside. Once realizng who interrupted his focus, he spoke, "Oh, Hera...I guess you noticed too? I'm getting some bad feelings from the machine spirits. It's like they're scared of something. I guess Dad is out of reach to them? I don't know." He gave the device a confused look and put the cover back on. It slid into place with a click.

"Do you know if the others have noticed anything strange going on?" Viktor asked. He was calm. He saw no reason for panic. Yet.

Deer
The Hunters of Artemis had just completed their most recent hunt. There was no greater feeling than a completed hunt with their patron goddess, Artemis. They all shared a great love and reverence for her, and got joy out of being around her. Kora was the lieutenant of the Hunters and was full of dedication to the Hunters and the Hunt. Deer had always silently admired her beauty, strength, and grace.

Deer had just finished dragging Kora's latest kill to the pile when she glanced up and saw a look of complete fear on Kora's face. She was about to speak when Kora called out to Artemis. That's when Deer realized that Artemis was nowhere in sight. She felt her heartbeat quicken. Kora had sprang into action and pulled out her bow once more, shooting arrows at what Deer now saw as two shadow figures.
"Oh my Gods...," she murmured. The two figures were dragging Artemis. Kora ran after the two figures as fast as she could, but to no avail. The figures, along with Artemis, disappeared into the forest.

Kora came back to Deer and the rest of the Hunters. "We have to warn the others at camp. Something is wrong, very wrong." Deer nodded and followed Kora through the forest towards the camp. They ran through the strawberry fields and through the vast Camp. What felt like millions of possibilities ran through her head. So many outcomes, none of them good. They arrived at the Big House where Chiron stood. He seemed to sense the urgency that the group gave off.

Deer stood next to Kora along with the other Hunters. None of this felt real. Their leader, Artemis, had been taken away by some mysterious black figure in the woods. Their strong, fearless leader was kidnapped. It was incredibly hard to believe. Artemis was a goddess. Only the greatest evil would be able to get away with taking her. But they wouldn't get away with it. They couldn't. Deer was sure of it. She had faith that Artemis would be safe. This had to be some kind of joke. Perhaps Apollo or Hermes was pranking them?

She felt the urge to reach out to Kora and place a hand on her shoulder, but she refrained. That would be inappropriate. She couldn't stand to see any of the Hunters in pain. It wasn't right. She closed her eyes with a breath and exhaled upon opening them.
"Chiron," she spoke quietly. "We saw Artemis get taken away by two figures. Our Goddess...she's gone. What are we supposed to do?"
Loraenys Loraenys

Angelina Lee Lovato
images-57.jpeg
Angel woke up from her slumber from her bunk in the Aphrodite Cabin. She stretched and sat up relaxed and sighed breathing in fresh air threw her nose. She got up off her bunk and when to the bathroom and fixed herself up. She brushed her blonde hair braiding it back and other needed necessities such as brushing her teeth, washing her face and dressing up for the day. For the last task of her daily routine of getting ready she put a coat of lip stick on her lips and she pressed her lips together her lips completely coated in her pink lipstick.

She walked out of her cabin feeling the breeze of a new day. She saw everyone already started mostly on training or other important things that demigods as ourselves did. She picked up her shield and her sword and walked toward the training area. She smiles as she walks in the arena. She saw a guy spectating and she walks over to him slowly.

"hello there are you training?" she asked as she looked at the boy as she batted her eyes smiling sweetly. At this time she was unaware that the gods had been kidnapped and she was happy as everyday. "my name is Angelina but you call me angel sweetheart~" she flirts.

BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Violet Evslin
Counselor of Apollo Cabin

Interaction: Joseph Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption , Elfaba Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum , Lexi Luckz Luckz , Pandora CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

It was dark. Where was the sun? It was cold. Seriously, where was the sun? Violet's gaze darted around the dark space. Where exactly was she? This wasn't Camp Half-Blood. She had to be dreaming, right? In no other place but her dreams could she imagine such a dark place. That was when she heard a voice, vaguely familiar, even though she was sure she'd never heard it before. It said, "Help me, please..." Her first thought was Kevin, the boy she'd known so long ago. Then she realized it was her father, Apollo. But why was he asking for help? Wasn't that something gods only did when they were desperate? Just then, something moved in the darkness, something that most definitely wasn't human. It slowly came towards her, as if it was about to pounce--

Violet woke up in a cold sweat, heartbeat erratic and mind fuzzy with sleep. In a brief moment of panic, she reached up to her neck with her right hand. Camp necklace? Check. Charm bracelet? Check. Ring? Check. "Oh, thank gods," she breathed, her heartbeat slowing down ever so slightly. Throwing back the covers, she hopped down to the floor and called out to her siblings, "Wakey wakey! Dad's driving his chariot across the sky!" A long time ago, Violet had taken to saying this phrase instead of "the sun's coming up." It was an effort to both feel closer to her dad and say something unique. She quickly dressed in her usual jeans and sneakers topped off with a hoodie and slung her quiver and bow over her shoulder. After attaching her first aid kit to her belt, she shooed her siblings out of the cabin and immediately headed to the dining pavilion.

Checking to make sure her birthmark was hidden, Violet immediately headed over to where El of Demeter and Lexi of Athena were. They weren't alone, however, but rather, they were also with Joseph of Poseidon and Pandora of Ares. Without meaning to, she groaned inwardly at the sight of Joseph. The guy seemed to be in love with love. And what was with that cheesy blush? Was she in a teen chick flick and didn't know it? Whatever. So long as he didn't hurt El, she'd tolerate it for now. She really hated it when people just decided they had a crush on someone without really getting to know them. Not that she'd ever had a crush on a certain deceased son of Aphrodite or anything. Not at all.

"Morning, everybody!" Violet greeted them with a sunny smile. While normally this phrase would just be a matter of speech, in Violet's case it was true. She supposed that just had to do with her father. At the point in conversation she arrived at, she heard El mention something about a bad dream. Tilting her head, Violet asked, "Did you have a dream, too, El? I could've sworn I heard my dad calling out to me." Her eyebrows furrowing, she continued in a slightly unsteady voice, "But that can't be, right? I mean, they're not allowed to talk to us..." She bit her lip as she thought more about her strange dream. What had that darkness been? And had that really been her father calling out to her?

What in the name of the sun was going on here?

Rosiette
Xanthos

It was a very long journey for Rosiette, coming to New York from London and looking for the very place in front of her, Camp Half Blood. Her mother, Demeter, had given her the address and what she has to cross to get there. The hike to Half Blood hill was exhausting. Though even if that was the case energy filled her body while hiking because, finally after seven years of searching, she'll be able to meet her twin Elfaba.

After what seemed like forever, she saw the Athena Parthenos and the pine tree with the Golden Fleece. Rose stopped for a moment and took a deep breath before stepping into the barrier. It was breathtaking as it felt like a trip to the past yet it was refreshingly modern. As she slowly walks to the cabins, taking in the scenery before her, there was an Amphitheater, a lake and a strawberry field. Everything looked amazing in Rose's eyes, but what really caught her attention was the cabin that seemed to call out to her. She adored the cabin's unique look, plants on every wall and door, wild flowers that complemented the to the cabin's motherly feel. Just as she was about to go in the cabin, someone else went out. A girl, almost Rose's age with silky brown hair and an Asian-like face. "Who are you? I have never seen you here before." She spoke to Rose, no sorts of accent with her words.

"I just got here." Claimed Rose. Jeez, if you're gonna ask someone a question then do it nicely. She thought to herself. The girl gave a nod and proceeded to walk away. I need to ask someone where my sister is, preferably...Someone nice. She watched the brunette walk to a more bustling place where it smelled so delicious it made her want to eat something. She followed the brunette to the Dining Pavillion and stood at the side, scanning for someone nice to be able to ask about her sister.

Interaction: None (Feel free to interact with Rose!!)
Mention: None

Joseph kinda felt like he should just walk away. So he grabbed a muffin, and started to walk towards entrance to the pavilion. Though he stopped and did grab a glass, and ask for orange juice. He waved at the group before he left and walked towards the beach. He saw a girl come to the dining pavilion that looked new, but he just kept walking. He gave her a quick wave before he walked out. Joseph just walked to the beach in a trance occasionally taking a bite of his muffin, or sipping his orange juice.

When he got to a beach he sat there and just stared out into the sea. An occasional fish would say hi, and he would respond back. Joseph just decided to start playing with the water. He focused on the water in front of him, and raised it. He formed it into a sphere then a Pegasus, and finally let it drop back into the ocean.

"So I'm sitting there," Florin said, starting on some kind of story. He was sitting in the dining pavilion of Camp Half-Blood, casually strumming his banjo with his pet loon sitting beside him. He was talking to her like she could actually understand what he was saying. Thats because she could. Florin is a pretty strange guy, ya know?

"So I'm sitting there, in this stuffy restaurant surrounded by other people, and this manager guy has the audacity to tell me I can't play my banjo in the restaurant!" Lora the loon gave a deep sigh sort of sound before turning back to Florin, "Like, what? Do you think this is some kind of fancy establishment? It's Applebees, get outta here!"
Lora gave a quick squawk. "What do you mean, whats an Applebees? I've taken you to Applebees before!" Lora gave another croon, "Yes I have!" More loon calls.

"Okay, Lora, whatever you say." He looked up at the sky and glanced around, watching a couple birds fly by.

Anyone Anyone ? He's free for interaction

Last edited:
Lexi Firth - Cabin Counsellor of Athena

Lexi smiled as El came over, the girl carried a warmth that was immediately noticeable and really lifted the spirits.
"Yes El, my mother, there is something wrong, the owls are her symbol and what they were doing was not good, it was restless," her eyes glazed over as her fast weaving hands paused, remembering the events of her awful dream. The daughter of Athena stared down at her work, she unknowingly had begun weaving a pattern of an owl into the shawl, the girls hand reworked themselves and she continued to weave, her trance dissipating from her eyes. "Did you have one too El? They are most curious and I hope to discuss them later on in today's meeting," her British accent sounded out as the pair was approached by Joseph, a child of Poseidon.

"Not too well I'm afraid," Was the woman's simple reply as her brain rolled over it's self in an attempt to piece together everything. That was before the Daughter of Ares appeared with a gumpy hello, she was mostly solitary but she admired her when Pandora did speak. "Good morning Pandora, I'm afraid you are not the only one with a dream that seems mostly like a nightmare," She smiled warmly towards the War daughter before turning to another person and then watching Joseph walk off. "Hello Vi, I'm afraid we all have, it's not right and I must consult the other counsell..." she trailed off when she only just noticed the pack of Hunters streaming in from the forests in a hurry, she was curious as to why they were in Camp but they were by the Big House which was over the lake and further but her eyes could spot those clothes anywhere.

"
The gods may talk to us if need be Vi, it is just the matter of when and why that is the problem," Lexi stood up her hands unknowingly finishing her shawl, her silver cloak fluttered around her as she balled up the material in her hand. Some of the younger campers were waking up and cooing round the Hunters now, it was truly rare to see them here. Her eyes then caught a movement to her right, a new camper had appeared. "Hello, my name is Lexi Firth, Daughter of Athena and the Cabin Counsellor," Lexi always had time for a pleasant greeting and her British Accent made it sound even better despite her worry. "I would love to help you get settled in but I would like to pass you over to the Demeter Cabin Counsellor, Elfaba, I am here if you need help also," she nodded politely a warming smile on her face before turning to El, she knew the girl was a Child of Demeter by studying her body and the air around her, not to mention how she wandered over to the roses before following a brunette of the same mother to the Pavilion. Besides, Lexi did not trust easy but the way she carried herself proved enough for her to engage in a speech however her eyes did notice minor things, the eyes the nose, the body build, the two seemed familiar and alike but that was not the business of hers.

She grabbed some fruit upon her plate, cereal bars and a mug of early grey tea before returning to her table which was still the centre of meeting, the Weaver ate passionately her worries less present now that she affirmed she was not the only one to experience these visions.

Interactions:

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Songstress Songstress

Leo had awoke earlier before dawn to do a jog through the woods, and practice with his Glaive. He heard a slight hum to the camp meant that they were awake this was his general cue to return to camp, he knew all too well that the forests would be teaming with those who are more attuned to it in a while, not seeking any confrontation he left for his cabin and for his meal. He never ate breakfast in the Mess Hall, for he had no reason to, but he did tend to take food from them from time to time. He noticed walking in that it was for the most part empty, except for the garage, he loved the Hephaestus cabin, but was sometimes annoyed by the Apollo cabin that was next to it, he found them to be the overly arrogant bunch. He made it to his bunk before putting water into a thermos boiling it with his finger and making oatmeal, after drinking down the oatmeal, he got a few eggs from his personal stuff, he had been taking these from the grounds but was sure that no one payed any mind to it. Cracking one in each hand he slurped them down raw whites and yolks, after he had eaten 4 he felt revitalized, he got his canteen and decided to go into the Garage to work, before he himself could make it into the garage he heard the commotion. He opened the door and saw Viktor getting accosted he was about to help his brother until he noticed that Hera was the one doing it. He did not get into family affairs unless pushed into it. He silently chuckled at the situation then made his way to the corner watching the confrontation unfold.

Pacificus Pacificus Black Jade Black Jade

Elijah Emerson
Interactions: Loraenys Loraenys - Derrick, Starchan Starchan - Ember​

Something was wrong, terribly wrong, Elijah had demigod dreams before. Though this was like none other and the feeling he got chilled him to the bone. He was in the Underworld and his stomach churned as he saw his home in chaos. Spirits were flying free and escaping to the above ground. Elijah ran fast into fray trying to stop some of the spirits. "Hey! Stop!" He said to them and found his powers didn't work here. It didn't feel like home anymore, just the feeling felt foreign. Like something was missing and the home feeling disappeared with it.

He heard the murmuring of spirits around him. They said the lord was missing, Hades was taken and they could be free now. Elijah's eyes widened at that and soon the dream shifted. He was now in the throne room and shadowy figures surrounded his father. "Daddy!" he said and rushed forward to help, only to find his feet would not move. He watched as his unconscious father was dragged away into a strange portal of shadows and negative matter.

He awoke with a start, panting. He felt the cool air of the cabin brush against his sweat slicked skin. His eyes were shot and wide with the after sleep glow of a nightmare. Was his dad taken? How was that possible? Hades was a powerful god and not many people could fight him and survive. What could possibly be powerful enough to do such a thing? It wasn't real, it couldn't have been.

Elijah's eyes swept across the room and spotted his sister still sleeping, as well as his brother. He threw his legs over the side of the bed and put his slippers on. He shuffled over to Derrick's bed and lightly shook him. There was something seriously wrong and he needed to talk to him about this. Demigods didn't have dreams like this for no reason.

• A beautiful builder
    "Of course I did." Hera muttered, leaning by the wall. She sighed, looking up at the Mechanical Robots that flew around, flapping their iron wings. She moved some hair out of her face, removing the light brown hair from her face. It was annoying to her, but she kept it. One of the things reminding her of her past.

She turned back to her brother, looking up to him with her golden eyes, staring into his. And old habit of hers, carrying over to the Camp with her. "But what? It's .. . Really weird, I don't like it. My Magic is just messing with me, and I can't make contact with our father. No way he's busy with Aphrodite, so . . . What do you think is up?"

She stopped, glancing into the corner to see her other family member, Leo. She gave him a slick smile, walking smoothly over to him. "Well if it isn't Mr. Glaive boy himself, has my bountiful king finally come to speak to his peasants?" She asked in a sarcastic matter, patting his head. "Hey, glad to see you came back on time."
    Pacificus Pacificus
    Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii

Luna and Polaris Monroe
Mentions: Florin explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

It was a quiet morning in the Hypnos cabin, everyone was sleeping pretty much. Luna and Pola were sleeping curled up next to each other. Surrounded by pillows and stuffed animals the two started to stir. Luna was decked in Sleeping Beauty themed pajamas while Pola had on SpiderMan themed PJs. Both opened their baby blue eyes and crawled out of bed. Slipping on slippers and their pendants, the lazy duo made their way out the door.

They didn't care too much about appearances, so they both looked like they just crawled out of bed. Smiling they made their way to the Pavilion. They gave each other a look when they noticed how the place was packed. They smiled and made their way over to Florin who they had known in passing. Luna rose an eyebrow at him because he was talking to the bird on his shoulder. "Do you talk to your bird all the time?" she asked and gave a sleepy smile. "Does he talk back?" Polaris asked right after.

They were legitly curious about this. Anything to get their mind off the dream they had last night. All the gods seemed to have disappeared in the world they were in. It fell into great chaos and old powers were to blame. Also, somehow their father was involved. Luna wondered if he got blackmailed again.

Leo chuckled at her comment, he began to talk in a sarcastic manor as if mocking himself "You sure know how to make me, Mr. Glaive," he used air quotes when denoting his new name "feel special... and who told you that you're peasants?". He looked down at Hera, then glanced towards Vicktor, he was trying to figure out what was going on he deduced by the fact that neither of them were in any way seriously offended that it was not an issue between them. He switched to a more serious, but not heavy, voice, "Anyways, what seems to be the situation that you and Vik were so..." he struggled to find the word "... passionately talking about?" he shifted a bit his leg getting uncomfortable.

Black Jade Black Jade Pacificus Pacificus

Black Jade Black Jade

Viktor became a little too fascinated with the iron birds flying around. His eyes tracked them as they flew around his sister. Their little joints allowed for perfectly fluid movement. He admired the precision engineering, so much. He almost didn't understand what Hera said, only catching every word. He didn't notice Leos presence until Hera had acknowledged him. Viktor turned his attention away from the birds. He took a step back from the A/C unit and crossed his arms over his chest, screwdriver still in hand. "There's something up with the machine spirits." He said, gesturing to the non-functional A/C unit. "They're are all on edge for some reason. And our magic is on the fritz. I personally haven't haven't noticed because, you know, I'm a dead zone when it comes to that stuff." He twisted his neck side-to-side, causing it to make an audible pop. "Either way, it's cause for concern." Viktor didn't really know what to do, and he didn't want to admit that.

• A beautiful builder
    Hera looked in between the two, raising an eyebrow. What was with them? Or was it just her . .. Her memories shifted to when she'd first come to the camp, the only non-male member of the Hephaestus Cabin. It was, annoying, to say the least. People would mistake her for a child of Aphrodite, if it wasn't for the fact that she always smelled like fire and oil.

She remembered one of the first person she'd met, the introvert, and child of Poseidon. He didn't talk much, the only person he ever seemed to ever even speak to, was El. And it seemed more like he just listened to what she had to say, not much of a friendship. But regardless, they always just stuck like glue to each other.

"My Magic is definitely going Willy Wonka on me." she said, lifting her hand as her phone floated up. She dis-assembled and reassembled it in mid air, putting it on the table. "It takes more energy than usual now . . . And that's for something simple."

She blinked, remembering what her mechanics had told her. "There's also something very . . . Chilling, that you guys might want to know about."

Spoken to:
    Pacificus Pacificus

Mentioned:
    Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back