• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half Blood : Dawn of The New Heroes

Vi Kratos

"I guess I could don-" Before he could even finish his sentence Solaris grabbed his hand in his own soft and oddly warmer hands and dragged him off toward the cave. "Or you could drag me along. Either way works really. I love a good drag along, especially on a nice day like this." He said with a soft laugh as he continued on with the other not complaining about being dragged on. He let him guide him to the cave and once they arrived at their destination Vi decided to stay quiet as the oracle spoke of the prophecy.

"This seems like a-" Again before Vi could finish saying something Solaris grabbed his hand and once more dragged him along. "Annnnd I'll just finish my sentence later then." Chuckling again he followed the other, not bothering to remove his hand from Solaris' it was rather comfortable so he didn't see a reason to move it away.

It didn't take long for them to arrive at the big house and head to the councilors meeting. He waited for Solaris to say his part before he spoke. "First off. Alexa I have an excuse for not arriving on time, he literally dragged me away, like after headbutting me too the ground. So I'm innocent in that regard. Secondly. It looks like this is going to be a big quest. Probably going to take way more than just three of us this time around." Vi stated in a more serious tone. "Assuming there is twelve missions, I don't care which we go on. But my teammate is Alexa, that is not negotiable. Id like to also be on the quest to save my old man, would love a chance to save his ass so he would owe me one~" Vi said with a grin as he let go of Solaris hand and moved over to the chair Alexa had gotten out for him earlier.
Angel Evans Angel Evans Loraenys Loraenys Everyone Everyone else at the meeting

Shane Doyle

When it started to rain on him, Shane just looked up, defeated. "Well, it could be worse." He smiled at her and held out his arms. "It's actually kinda refreshing." He listened to Rosiette's story about the meeting. "Look I've been here for years and I still am not allowed into those things, it's okay being out here. You need to just wait and let them talk it over. Sorry that you got blasted out though. You're right, Ai may be rude but he's a good guy and definitely not your enemy."

Once the rain died down, Shane shivered a bit, being wet and now cold. He stayed calm though and listened intently to the girl's predicament. "Yeah I figured you were a newbie since I'd never seen you around before. My name's Shane, son of Hermes, single." He threw the last bit out as a joke but kept a straight face when saying it. "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, Rosiette Xanthos, Elphaba's twin. Anything you need, I am at your service." With all the councilors being in the big house, he probably was in fact one of the most qualified to give her a tour of the place.

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum

Ro

"Wow, flirting on the newbie on her very first day?" She said jokingly by Shane's introduction. He was quite cute but she isn't really the type to fall easily. She punched his arm and smiled. "I'm single to but I want El to see me as her family before I get into any sort of relationship." She added sincerely, taking Shane's joke as a serious matter since he did say that he was single with a straight face. Ro smiled again at Shane's statement, "That's sweet. well, if anything. I might need a tour of the camp, the place is huge and it might help get my mind off things."

Seeing as how she was a lot more happier than before, the sun shone much more brightly. She looked around the camp, I guess this will become a big part of my life. I wonder how I'll be fairing in all of this? Ro thought to herself. She took a few steps forward and turned to Shane, "Well? C'mon." She said with a toothy smile.

Interaction: R riptide131

Brooke

Brooke got up and fixed his shaggy wild hair, combing it to perfection. "There!" He made a clicking sound with his tongue and winked at himself just for the fun of it. He wore the usual orange camp shirt and necklace, adding a little bit of tribal bracelets and an anklet before heading out to the Dining Pavilion.

Brooke, as always, is flipping his books pages. He read incredibly fast, but when you hear him read out loud it just comes out as jumbles. The books name was Pan's Journey to Oz: Dawn of a New Hero, it was interesting enough for Brooke to read it and so he did. While he reads, he eats his breakfast consisting different kinds of fruit. He really likes fruits, especially mangoes. He turned around to see most campers, which is the children of the major gods, in a state of... Fear, worry, nervousness, a mixture of those three.

By the time he returned his attention back to his book, he sees his good ol' friend with a thing for misfortune, Valdis. "Valdis! I see you dropped your food again." Brooke stated, pointing at the mess a few inches by them being flown away by birds. He pushed his plate of fruits to Valdis, "Have some, I'm already full anyway." He said as he wiggles his brows. He bookmarked the page he was reading and closed the book. "I've been thinking a lot if I should get muscled up. Would it look good on me?" The boy joked and flexed his arms with a stupid smile on his face.

Interaction: StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls

Last edited:
Violet Evslin
Counselor of the Apollo Cabin

Interaction: El Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Luna and Polaris Nico Nico Elijah Nico Nico Chiron Loraenys Loraenys Solaris Angel Evans Angel Evans

El immediately piped up to comment on the darkness in Violet's dream, remarking how it seemed to be the common theme among the warnings the counselors had been receiving. She gave her friend a weak smile, noticing how she was a bit angry from Ai's harsh dismissal of her sister. Knowing El, she didn't quite trust or accept the girl, but nobody deserved treatment like that. It was then the Hypnos twins spoke up.

The earlier suspicions of both Violet and the other counselors were confirmed by Luna and Polaris's words. Hypnos had indeed put the Olympians to sleep, per the request of his mother, Nyx. The goddess of night was planning something with her sisters, according to Hypnos himself. Why he would tell his children that, Violet didn't know. That seemed to defeat the purpose of an evil plot, didn't it? After a moment of thought, Violet said, "I would never accuse you two of being traitors. You haven't shown any signs of turning against us." Pausing, she smiled a little at their yawns. "A war would definitely be hard on everyone."

Elijah, however, seemed to be doing everything to stop himself from lashing out at the twins. Violet bit her lip, hoping against hope that a fight wouldn't break out amongst them. That was the last thing they needed in a crisis like this. She glanced at El, wondering if she'd be able to calm him down. She wasn't an Aphrodite camper, but her "women's intuition" tended to pick up on these things. Then again, she was usually wrong, so she didn't really dwell on it.

Finally, Chiron spoke up and told the Council about Akhlys and Nyx, Gaea's sisters, who seemed to be plotting to reform the earth goddess. That certainly would put a damper on things at camp, for sure. Violet's thoughts briefly drifted to her brother, who was probably on his way to the Rachel's cave. How was Rachel reacting to all this? Hopefully her powers still worked, despite her father being a bit...occupied right now. Not a few moments later, her half-brother burst into the room, reciting a prophecy that chilled Violet to her core. She kept her eyes on Solaris and murmured, "I'm worried about Dad, too, Solaris." Glancing at Chiron, she said a little louder, "If it's alright, I want to go find him, too."

Violet barely registered the presence of Alexa's brother, Vi, in the room, as she stared hard at Chiron. Whatever happened, she was going to find her father. He was all she had left of her mother.

Ylva Dubhloach
tenor.gif
Ylva after parting ways with the newbie and Daph, she made her way along the border, heading to the thicker and deeper part of the forest that was within the camp's borders. She glanced around, just to make sure she was completely alone before smirking a bit as she gave a low whistle. It wasn't before long a loud, howl and rattling noise was heard, the howl was probably heard by the campers, the rattling meant he was close by. She quickly got ready as her pet came bounding out of the shadows and leaping at her, claws out and all as it tackled her. Laughing slightly she quickly dug her nails into the wolf's fur, feeling the bones sticking out as she added some new trophies she had gotten from the Minotaur and Harpies. She gave her pet a few more pets before moving to push them off her so she could get up. "Alright, come on you crazy mutt... Let's go get something to eat." She said while clicking her tongue as her eyes shimmered golden for a moment as the wolf nodded and trotted alongside her. They made their way along the border, travelling mostly in shadows, however the wolf picked up a scent of someone nearby when Ylva spotted them. "Well well... what do we have here... A huntress of Artemis? I didn't think they'd actually stick around here.. Something big must be going on if one of them is here.."

Pendragon Pendragon

Valdis Nevera
tumblr_mreeqcF0lh1s8w0sdo6_250.gif

Valdis gave the other a look that clearly spoke volumes that he wasn't amused by the other's teasing. "Oh yes... because I felt like feeding the birds today... not that I need to eat or nuthin'." He said before the boy of good luck and fortune pushed his plate towards him. He blinks and picks up an apple from the plate, looking over it before taking a bite out of it. "Hmpf.. Thanks I guess.. I still don't know why you are nice to me..." He commented before the other asked his opinion on him trying to gain muscles. He gave a small snort at the brow wiggling and the flexing. "Dude.. you probably could with how lucky you are. But honestly, you're fine the way you are."

Chiron & Kora

3124451373_1_10_6ak9aopx.gif
After Solaris came through the door, the whole room fell quite and Chiron listened attentively. A quest was called for indeed, twelve of them in fact. After gathering this news, he now was going to have to choose from a pool of eager campers to go off on possibly perilous quests to save the world. "Thank you Solaris, and thank you Councillors. This meeting is dismissed, please inform your cabins that everyone's attendance to tonight's bonfire is mandatory." he announced and then walked into his private quarters to think. How was he even going to choose?

tumblr_m93l09X1Ol1rwda4io1_500.gif
After the prophecy was delivered and the meeting dismissed, Kora found herself in the forest. She couldn't keep herself from the yearning she felt to return to where she last saw her beloved mistress. She returned to the spot where Artemis was taken, deep in the forest and dropped to her knees. Her heart so heavy with shame and regret. In front of her on the grass below, writing began to form in front of her in the form of flickering sparks of light.

"Your hunt has ended
Your mistress is gone
Only if her heart was mended
Find her lover in the dawn

Only his arrow with unlock her chains
Find where he met his demise
It is where she remains"

After reading the message she knew exactly where to find Artemis. There was no one that knew Artemis better than Kora, Nyx was a prideful fool if she thought she could leave a hint and still stump them. Kora smiled and got to her feet, she ran towards the Big House once more, she had to tell Chiron.

Running back into the Big House, she found Chiron, she knew her old friend, he was worried. "Worry not my friend, Nyx is a fool. Perhaps more of a fool than a bitch. She left clues!" she put her hand on his shoulder. "If she was stupid enough to leave me a clue she certainly did the same with the others, we must check where Dionysus was taken. If we find another clue, then we know where to start."

LOCATION| THE BIG HOUSE
SPEAKING TO| COUNCILORS
TAGS| Starchan Starchan Nico Nico Angel Evans Angel Evans Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint ptarmiganfastidious ptarmiganfastidious @Anyone Online Luckz Luckz @OGTomahawk Abendrot Abendrot Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Black Jade Black Jade P Peaceswore CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Garnet Garnet @Enchanté AnimeGenork AnimeGenork MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023 Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii @Starfish Pendragon Pendragon explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Chapter 2 : To Answer The Call
The Camp Bonfire is now about to begin as the sun began to hide behind the trees. The camp is on edge. While some are thirsty to sink their teeth into a quest of this magnitude, some are reluctant at the thought of leaving home. Chiron will be announcing the who will be going on the twelve quests and explain what they know so far, he will also announce the plans on how to keep the remaining campers at camp safe.

The Quests will begin the day after, so this bonfire could be the last day that some of the campers see their friends at camp. As you can imagine the night will be filled with all different kinds of emotions.

TAGS| Starchan Starchan Nico Nico Angel Evans Angel Evans Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint ptarmiganfastidious ptarmiganfastidious @Anyone Online Luckz Luckz @OGTomahawk Abendrot Abendrot Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Black Jade Black Jade P Peaceswore CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Garnet Garnet @Enchanté AnimeGenork AnimeGenork MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023 Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii @Starfish Pendragon Pendragon explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Reagan Frey
tumblr_mmplidFh311s3orydo5_250.gif

It was almost dusk, and not a lot of notable things happened ever since the lockdown. Campers were just on edge, and oddly enough, there were even a few new faces seen. Reagan did her best to stay vigilant as she walked her rounds, but it would've helped if she knew what on earth was causing such a panic. It would seem that her fellow spawns of Minor Gods were too, clueless to the whole ordeal. A sigh escaped Reagan's lips. The peace had come and gone quick, and it was almost time to gather at the bonfire. Reagan grimaced at the thought of standing near such a huge fire, she normally tried to hide behind a few campers whenever the bonfire started. However, this time, Reagan really wanted answers. Deep down, the daughter of Boreas was excited at the thought of partaking in a quest once again, but she was also afraid. This time, it was the real deal of 'Fail and die.', not some errand.

For the first time in forever, Reagan arrived at the bonfire a little earlier than expected and waited for the rest of the campers to start filing in. It wasn't like she could do anything else, after all. And, of course, her nervousness got the better of her—she started fiddling with her sword.

Brooke

Brooke gave the boy an I try look and laughed at the child of misfortune, "You're too serious, Valdis. I agree that I look fine the way I am but I also really can't imagine myself being buff." He said playfully. He took out some sticks, rubber bands and caps and started fiddling with it. "Besides, it's not like you're giving me a reason not to like you. You aren't a bad guy, Valdis." Brooke told the guy in front of him. "Also, your powers doesn't really affect me, since we are like... Polar opposites." He smirked, while putting his contraption together into a MINI CATAPULT!!

"Tada!" He extended his arms and shook his hands like the ones you'd see in old performances. He took a grape and tested it out, "Waddya think? Childish but I do find it quite cute to look at." He claimed happily as the grape that flew out of the makeshift toy hit a passing satyr by his butt-cheek. Brooke immediately hid his toy and pretended to read his book once again. "Have you heard of what's been happening? The Olympian children seems agitated."

"Demigods! Come to the Bonfire tonight, it is mandatory!" Another camper spoke aloud for every camper in the Dining Hall to hear.

Brooke's eyes were wide at the sign that there is something going on. He looked at Valdis with a bit of fear in his eyes. "Shall we go get ready for the bonfire then?" He said with a hint of worry in his tone.

Interaction: StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls

Deer

Interactions: StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls

Deer had noticed that the sky was getting darker around her. It was like a blanket, wrapping around the hill she stood on. The world didn't care if the gods were missing. The sun would continue to set and rise, and the mortals, they would continue on with their daily lives completely oblivious. They had no idea about the situation that was going on at Olympus. They had no idea that the great Greek gods that they were taught to believe were fictional had really gone missing.

At the sound of a voice speaking softly behind her, Deer turned around and took an upright stance. Her hand had immediately went to her bow, but she stopped herself. It was only a girl. A camper. The sudden rush of adrenaline that she experienced left her. All was calm. They weren't being attacked. She breathed as sigh of relief.

"You're not supposed to be here," she spoke. There was no tone of animosity. In fact, she was glad to see another living soul around the border. It was comforting. "Shouldn't you be at the bonfire? They'll probably start soon." Deer finally noticed the pet that stood next to the girl. She gave it a curious look, and then a small smile.

Valdis Nevera
giphy.gif

Interactions: Lucky
Valdis snorts a bit at the other's look as he took a bite of his apple, his gaze focused on the child of luck as he mentioned he couldn't see himself buff or that his powers didn't effect him. "Well I could say the same to you. Your powers don't really effect me... as we balance one another out with our good and bad luck. And not really.. they don't really tell us minor god children much." He said while hiding his smirk a bit as he watched the other quickly hid his catapult behind his book, enjoying how mischievous the other way. He was about to say something when another camper came by and told them their was a mandatory meeting at the bonfire, his gaze locking on Lucky's, a hint of surprise in his gaze at the fear in Goody-two shoes' eyes. "I guess I don't have much of a choice... Someone has to look out for you.. And seeing as my best friend isn't around at the moment, it wouldn't hurt to make new ones..."

Ylva snorts a bit at how jumpy this huntress was, she didn't flinch as she drew her bow at her, her wolf however did not take kindly as it gave a growl and snapped forward but Ylva held out her hand. "Easy my dear... No need to break your bones." She said while petting her wolf as she kept her gaze on Deer. "And why should I? It really doesn't have much to do with me.. After all it only really deals with the Gods of Olympus... So why get the children of the Minor Gods involved when it has nothing to do with us?" She said while studying her blade which the tip was pressed against her thumb as she turned it in her hand. "Shouldn't you be at the fire? After all in probably includes you..."

Pendragon Pendragon

Daphne Dios & Marlowe Douglas
Location: Bonfire || Interactions: Each other, (free to interact with anyone)
Daphne eventually found the girl she had saved earlier over by the stables, she was currently grooming one of the more wild and untameable stallions they had at camp with ease. She blinked in surprise as she stood by the door when the horse noticed her and snorted as it stomped it's hoof. Marlowe blinked before looking towards the stall door when she noticed the other. "Huh? Oh hey! I never got to properly thank you for saving me..." She said while Daphne blinked in surprised before giving a small nod. "Oh uh well... it was nothing... So what do you think?" She asked as Marlowe shrugged.

"It's definitely not what I was expected when my mom told me about it... I just thought it was going to be another camp with a weird name. But... It's not that bad..." She said with a soft shy as the Stallion nudged her cheek. 'Hmpf, I'm just glad that finally someone came to see me' the Stallion to her causing her to jump in surprise. "W-Wah! Y-You can talk!?" She asked while Daphne raised a brow in confusion.

"What do you mean I can talk... of course I ca..- Wait are you talking about the horse? But... only... Children of Poseidon can do that..." She commented while Marlowe looked up from where she was on the ground. Shaking her head, she offered her hand for Marlowe to take to help her up before another camper's voice could be heard telling them that all campers were required at the bonfire. Daphne sighed and shook her head before heading out of the barn. "Come on.. That means us too.." She said while Marlowe casted a glance back at the Stallion who merely shook his head and turned away from her. 'well go on then.' She closed the stall door behind her before following after Daphne.

Beckham DesLaurie

Beckham looked around at all of the face of the campers making their way towards the bonfire, many of them were confused, others were nervous. But Beckham had no idea how to feel. Deep down he was concerned, concerned for his mom, and what he guess would be the other gods, with the dreams he had experienced. Emotions vibrating off people in waves. The most common was confusion mixed with fear at the state of the lockdown, followed by nervousness, then what her assumed was excitement for a quest.

Slowly he made his way to the bonfire. Afraid to find out the meaning of the lock down as well as the what it means for the camp. He kept thinking back to the dream that he had about his mom. And how she was afraid and scared, calling out to him. He could see the bonfire lit in the distance and was ready to finally understand what's going on.

Interactions: anyone, free to interact

Deer
Interactions: Ylva ( StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls )

Deer frowned, sensing the other girl's hostility. It was obvious that the girl felt out of place in this camp. Deer understood how she felt. She would prefer to avoid the bonfire as much as possible, partly due to her worry over the outcome of the meeting. Deer kept her voice calm as she responded to the girl, refusing to cause a problem with the other girl. She concluded that the best route of action would be to convince the girl to return to the camp. "Look," she began. "I understand how you feel. You must feel out of place being here. I get that. I do too, but that's no reason to abandon your family. We are all family, even if we don't feel like it from time to time. We need as many fighters as possible. Wouldn't you want someone to have your back when you were in the middle of a crisis?" Deer stopped herself. She had no idea whether or not she was getting her point across, but she had a feeling that with this girl, it didn't matter. Some sappy speech like the one she just gave would probably have no effect on her. Deer could feel the other girl's stoicism even from a few feet away. "I would offer to walk back to camp with you, but I've been told to guard this location, and I'm not going to stop unless I'm told to." She sat back down on the rock that she was occupying before placing one elbow on her knee and propping up her head.

Kora Laskaris

740full-eva-green.jpg
Before the bonfire was to start Kora wanted to personally gather each of her hunters, it could be the last time she saw them in a long time and she wanted to spend every moment she could with them. She had already sent some of her girls to the bonfire and now she was onto the next on her list. Deer. She was a newer recruit, Kora was quite fond of her even if she didn't openly express it. The girl had heart and she was useful during their hunts, both qualities Kora admired in her girls.

As she came closer to the spot Deer had been assigned to, her tuned ear closed in on another voice. Kora quickly climbed into a near by tree for further inspection. Peering out from the tree she spotted Deer speaking with a dark haired girl, with a dark and stormy demeanor. Kora's favorite. She dropped down from the tree, with expert feline grace and into their vision.

"Oh come now, wouldn't want to miss out on all the fun, would you?" she said to the dark haired girl, revealing that she had clearly been eaves dropping. She began to circle her, "You know my precious Deer here, might be on to something." she said looking back to Deer with a mischievous smile.

"I'm Kora, and I don't believe I've made your acquaintance before. Although, I'd know that deathly glow anywhere, Thanatos right? Your daddy doesn't like me much, I've cheated him far to many times to count." she said impishly cocking her head to one side.

LOCATION| THE FOREST
SPEAKING TO| DEER AND YLVA
TAGS| Pendragon Pendragon StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls

Ylva Dubhloach
tumblr_inline_oju3pjYfxh1trrpmu_500.gif

Location: Forest || Interactions: Deer and Kora ( Pendragon Pendragon , Loraenys Loraenys )

Ylva turned her head slightly, a scowl on her face as she put a hand on her hip, clearly looking annoyed by the 'why can't we all just be friends and get along' speech that this shortstack was giving her when she shifted towards the newcomer. "Oh yeah... LOADS of fun.." She said sarcastically as she looked at the other huntress, already knowing something was different with this one, her dark amber eyes glowing faintly as she watched the other circle around Deer and her, her pet wolf's bones jutted out with a growl. "Now now my pet, I know your on edge with all this fresh blood around, but you must control yourself... We'll go on another hunt soon enough... especially with the increase of monsters... Also she could have done a better job... a new kid almost became Mino-chow if me and Daph hadn't stepped in..." She said while looking at the blade between her hands before sheathing it. "And I wouldn't be surprised if we hadn't made acquaintances before... I'm not exactly the kind of person who does... 'Friends', especially not with Olympian kids. And yes. my dad does happen to be the reaper of souls, and i'm sure he doesn't mind so long as you hadn't exactly been on the end of his scythe." She said with a shrug as she crossed her arms.

Last edited:
Sabreen Qamari
Interactions: Beck DesLaurie
Sabreen had spent the majority of the the day helping Beau settle in, she wasn't quite sure what was happening. There had been talk of gods going 'missing' in and apparently Mr. D wasn't around either. She assumed it was just a wild exaggeration, but now that Chiron was supposedly addressing the issue, she wasn't too sure.

Sabreen made her way absentmindedly towards the deep orange glow of the camp fire, watching the last glimpses of sunlight sink beneath the horizon. As she neared the bonfire, she could feel the tense atmosphere. It was a violent swirl of fear, dread and anticipation, washing over her like a blast of air. There was a slight falter in her step as it took her off guard. Making her way to the rows of seats, she spotted a fellow stepbrother among the crowd, opting to sit besides him. "Hey, Beck. D'ya know what all this is about?" Sabreen crossed her legs and propped herself up with her arms. Studying his face, she didn't need powers to know what he was feeling. Concern, uncertainty...To be fair, she was feeling the same, though not as strongly as him.

Mentions:
KingHalliwell KingHalliwell

Deer
Interactions: Ylva and Kora ( StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls and Loraenys Loraenys )

Deer was startled by the sudden appearance of Kora. She should have expected it. Kora was fond of making memorable entrances. Her heart warmed at Kora's words, and a smile lit up her face. It was the first time she had genuinely smiled all day. She frowned once more upon realizing that if Kora was here, then there was news to be discussed with her. For now, she quietly watched the scene between the daughter of Thanatos and Kora. They were both taunting each other, and Deer made sure to stay out of it. She hated all forms of conflict, and she bit her lip nervously. There was no way Thanatos' daughter would attempt to start a fight with Kora. It would be reckless and gain absolutely nothing.

She clung onto the girl's words, pondering whether or not this girl had a heart. What had caused her to be so apathetic? Was it only because she wasn't one of the Olympian's daughters? The other kids couldn't have been treating her very harshly, right? Everyone at the Camp had felt out of place at one time or another. No, maybe it was her home life. Her parents? Or parent, for that matter. The people she used to know? Whatever it was, Deer promised herself that despite the girl's stand-offish personality, she would do her best to make friends with her. In Deer's eyes, no one deserved to be treated without love. Everyone needed a friend, and if not a friend, at least someone to confide in.

"I...don't mean to intrude on this lovely exchange of greetings and all, but maybe it would be best if we went to the Bonfire? Chiron is probably waiting for you to return, Kora."

featherscript.regular.png

Pike had spent all day fixing up the Iris cabin, readying for a visit with her mother. Of course, the gods weren't allowed to see their half-breed children, but Iris always called in to see how she was. The portal opened shortly after, and a distraught and morose looking Iris appeared from within the flickering image. "Mom?" Pike asked, trying to keep the connection going. "Pike!" Iris said, coming closer into view. "The gods have been taken, my child, and only us minor gods have been left. I've been trying all day to connect to at least one of them, but it's not working! I got ahold of Chiron, and he was with the demigods at camp, the one from cabins of the Olympians. That means you'll be here at camp with me and most likely with Candor. Stay safe my darling, and don't be af-" She cut out without finishing, the portal closing. Pike's eyes went wide as she remembered the campfire tonight, and the fact that she lost Candor wasn't good. Where did they part? She didn't remember, but she threw a shawl on and ran down to the fire.

Once Pike had arrived, she turned her "Candor Senses" on, which meant finding whatever smelled like smoke and well, death. The Hades kids didn't smoke, so it was pretty easy to find Candor once she was there. He was sitting beside his half sister, Ember, who was hesitant to speak. She looked nervous, and kept glancing over at her brother. Pike jumped onto Candor's back, placing a kiss to the top of his head. "Missed me? I'm sorry I left! Mom was calling." She smiled, then turned to Ember. "You okay, love?"
Loraenys Loraenys

Last edited:
yananeska-personal-use.regular.png

Bodhi had waited for Dex all day, even going to the forges so she could peep in at what he was doing. Dex always looked so wonderful when he worked, though he was covered in soot and sweat, he looked hot. In more ways than one. She gave him a wave, one which he returned with a wide grin. His hazel eyes pierced into her as she gazed at him, but she turned away, a blush on her face. The Aphrodite daughter exited, and stood outside the forge for what felt like hours.

Dex finally emerged just as the sun was setting, at the perfect time for them to leave for the campfire. There, she would find out who was going on the quests to save their parents, and her brother, Ai, was very adamant that he would be the one to save their mother. Bodhi herself was okay with that, she would rather go with Dex, but she wouldn't be much help finding his father. An arm wrapped around her shoulders, one that was heavy and covered in soot, making Bodhi screech and turn to face Dex. "That's a new jacket, Dex!" She pretended to hit him as he laughed, and the two walked down to the fire together. Bodhi was blushing the whole way down, and secretly, she hoped he was too.

The two ended up sitting next to Rais, Ember, Candor, and Pike, all of whom just chatted away except for Ember. She was strange, Bodhi thought, and sort of distant. But her sister really seemed to be friends with her. Bodhi leaned her head on Dex's right bicep and smiled.
Loraenys Loraenys

proxy.php

After Beau had calmed down, thanks to his sister Sabreen and brother Beck, he changed out of his formal wear and set up his things in his new crook. He got a large four post bed, with a dresser and plenty of fresh clothes. He preferred his own, but maybe he'd try some out later. There were plenty of things to do until the sun came down and the campfire started, which his siblings had told him would be a great sight to see. Beau sort of shrugged that off, knowing he wouldn't be of any use. He'd stay in the cabin and play video games!

Beau woke up to the sun setting, the dim orange just peeping through the window above his head. He groaned and sat up, but when he looked around, nobody was there! The boy pulled on a sweater and stepped out into the warm night air. He was confused on where to go, but suddenly he found the image. His siblings had brought him through the fire pit to the cabins, so with some strain, Beau made it to the campfire. But before he could sit down, a scroll tied in a neat fuchsia ribbon floated down into his hands. Beau scoffed and tried to throw it on the ground, but it simply jumped out of his hands and above his reach. It floated back again, this time; Beau attempted to rip it. The scroll just rippled and flew up again. Beau tried this several times, getting several different stares, until he caved and untied the ribbon. It wrapped around his wrist tightly when he unraveled the paper. He knew it was from his mother.

In neat cursive, it read; "My dearest Beau, I haven't got much time, but I need to tell you what really happened after I left you. I fled because your father was tainted. By alcohol, by anger. He was close to death, as I felt the Fates' touch on his soul. I was with child at the time, with two little girls. They are your full sisters, and they were adopted. But Beau, I am sorry for what you have endured. I cannot apologize enough, but as you know, I cannot visit. I love you." Beau's eyes began to fill with tears as he finally ripped up the paper and threw it into the wind. When he looked around however, a bright pink light filled his vision. The light was surrounding a girl. He began to walk towards her and when he approached he said nothing. "Hello..?" She asked, looking up with the same doe-like eyes.
Loraenys Loraenys

proxy.php

Rais and Ai parted calmly after the meeting, Rais giving Ai one more passionate kiss before he left to go change. He wouldn't wear sweaty clothes all day, and especially when he was going to be given a quest. As an Ares child, and the cabin counselor at that, Rais was expected to do amazingly, to be valiant and brave. He had at least 7 quests under his belt, but this one felt different. Derrick had told him that his twin was given a vision about their father's disappearance, but not him. That she saw their father get taken, and she did nothing to stop it. She couldn't have anyways, she was strong, yet not as strong as him. And maybe it was because Ares had been around longer for him, but Rais felt nervous. He felt responsible for his father's kidnapping and he was going to lead that quest to find him.

Rais ended up seated next to Candor and Ember, Candor quietly chatting with Pike, Ember, sullen on her own. Bodhi and Dex showed up, then the boy from earlier today. He looked better out of the monkey suit, Rais thought, but would Ai agree? And where was Ai? He looked around, but to no avail, he wasn't here.
Loraenys Loraenys
Angel Evans Angel Evans

proxy.php

Viella took solace in the Ares cabin until her rowdy siblings came back. So she traveled to the Hades cabin after the meeting to visit Derrick. They hadn't seen each other much lately, thanks to all the training, strange happenings, and now this news. She'd told him about her vision and how she was feeling, but never really bothered to ask him about himself. And tonight, quests were being given out, and she had no idea if they would be together or apart.

Viella bounded into the Hades cabin and straight into her boyfriend's arms, who was sitting on his bed. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him, giving him a passionate kiss. They laid together until the sun set, where Viella woke up her boyfriend so they could go to the campfire. She saw Ember and Eli leave just before he woke, and gave them a wave. "Derr, do you think we'll go on a quest together?" She asked, helping him up. The two rode out together on Phantom, then met up with her brother, Ember, and everyone else. There was a new boy though, he was cute, but reeked of Aphrodite. "New kid, huh?" She asked, but he simply stared at Bodhi.
Loraenys Loraenys
Angel Evans Angel Evans

proxy.php

Ember, who waited outside for the meeting to finish, ended up back in the Hades cabin with tears in her eyes. All the gods were missing, and though it wasn't her fault for them, she wanted to badly to save her father. To prove she was as good as her brothers, to be a hero. She had no quest experience whatsoever, and it looked like they were getting quests at the campfire. She was scared. And scared was a stretch. Before the fire, she decided to take a nap, to rid herself of the pain.

The whole group was now together at the fire, awaiting the arrival of Chiron and the hunters. The camp had filled up most of the log seats, now the campers were bringing chairs and benches over to sit in the wings. Luckily, she had gotten here first to save seats. As everyone sat down, they all greeted her, but Ember remained silent. The dark pit in her stomach kept her from being excited, from being proud she was even fighting for her father. To make him proud, to save him was her goal.
Loraenys Loraenys
Angel Evans Angel Evans
Nico Nico

Shane Doyle

"Well when you put it like it sounds bad, but yes that's totally what I was doing
." Rosiette eased up so he did as well. Shane shrugged when she punched him. "Yeah I think I deserved that." Shane laughed off the exchange and listened sincerely to her talk about her sister. "I can't imagine what's going through your head right now. You have a twin, a godly parent, and everything that's going on. Camps always crazy but this is especially bad timing."

She surprisingly agreed to let him show her around the camp. He was slightly taken aback. "Wow, Really? Then why don't we get started?" He smiled but zoned out as she began walking. He ran to catch up. "Right, where to begin? How about the cabins?" Without letting her reply, he grabbed her hand and turned in the direction of all the cabins. He showed her one by one each god and told Rosiette every gods powers. Shane is a pretty easily distracted guy so when the arena popped into his head, he turned and began walking towards it.

A camper stopped them and told them about the meeting at the campfire later. Shane figured it was important so he stopped the impromptu tour. "Alright, I think we should stop here for now. Stop by the Hermes cabin if you ever wanna talk or something. Hopefully I will see you at the bonfire but I'll let you got back to your cabin and change or whatever girls do to get ready." He winked at her and walked back to his cabin.

Shane arrived at the bonfire and decided to sit alone behind Bodhi and her friends. He didn't know any of them so he just kept quiet.

"Or perhaps you'd like the musical stylings of- THE FIDDLE???" He pulled a violin out of seemingly nowhere and began to riff on the fiddle, dancing around. At the bonfire it always seemed like a great place to play. Plus, with Lora calling in that haunting tone of her, extending her wings and flapping about, scattering some of her downy feathers across the floor, it was a real sight. The music of the two combined made a very incredible sound, so much the air fairly thrummed with power, but it was restrained. Like something was holding it back. Florin hopped about and spun around, playing with the expertise of a practiced master. Lora flapped her wings some more and crooned, adding some extra to the violin. He hoped to bring everyone's spirits up after the apparent tragedy of the lost gods.

(In case you're wondering, here it is;
)

@someoneinteractwithme plz​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back