• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half Blood : Dawn of The New Heroes

Violet Evslin
Counselor of Apollo Cabin

Interaction: Erin Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers Valier BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Shane R riptide131 Lexi Luckz Luckz Elfaba Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Rosiette @Enchanté Kora Loraenys Loraenys

Turning away from the reunited twins, Violet was immediately accosted by her half-brother, Erin. He shook her frantically and pointed outside the pavilion, towards the sky. Curious to see what he was worried about, she took a small step outside and looked up at the sky, shielding her eyes with her hand. The sun was rising, but that was nothing new...wait. Why wasn't it moving? Did that mean her dream was true? That her father was gone and needed her help? Oh no! "Dad!" she exclaimed, all of a sudden very, very worried.

Naturally, Valier decided to cut in at just that moment, followed by Shane. Valier's dramatics and Shane's confusion did little to diffuse Violet's uneasiness. "There will surely be a meeting anyway, Valier, but thank you for your suggestion," she told him politely, her worried expression failing to revert into her normal smile. "As for what's going on, Shane, you could probably find out by asking around. It seems most of the camp has had nightmares about their parents being captured...though it looks as if they weren't simply nightmares."

Looking back over at El and Rosiette, it seemed the two weren't getting on so well. That was understandable, at least to Violet, as she knew her friend to be a bit closed off, especially in terms of family. But all the same, it wasn't everyday that you met someone like a long lost twin...except in movies and books, but that was besides the point. Violet noticed Lexi leave the pavilion to go to the Big House, with El following. Biting her lip, Violet immediately followed, hoping that everything would be alright.

As soon as she reached the Big House, she went inside and found Chiron with the Hunters of Artemis. She barely noticed anyone who wasn't the centaur or her fellow counselors, as she was too focused on the task at hand. Thank goodness Lexi took charge; Violet highly doubted she'd be able to contribute in her state. However, she managed to nod briefly at Kora, the Hunters' lieutenant, with a sufficiently respectful and serious expression. Her gaze shifted to Chiron, waiting nervously for the wise old centaur to give them some sort of wisdom or advice about their current circumstances.

What was going on here?

Elijah Emerson
With: Derrick Loraenys Loraenys Ember Starchan Starchan > Everyone at the meeting​

Elijah felt a chill down his spine when Derrick said those words. Something happened to their father if all of them had a dream about their father being taken. If that wasn't enough, Persephone's image appeared in the middle of the cabin in a panicked state. His beloved step-mother looked haunted and he felt his heart turn cold. He wouldn't have an anxiety attack now, it isn't the time to freak. He nodded to Derrick when he declared that they needed to see Chiron.

Unbeknownst to him that it wasn't just their parent that had been kidnapped. He was about to go get dressed when a younger camper burst through their door. Sensing something was wrong he stared at the camper to speak. "Chiron has called a meeting! The camp is on lockdown!" he said and rushed back out the door. Lockdown? What the fuck was actually happening? He looked to his older brother "I'm not even going to get dressed, something isn't right bro." he said and rushed out the door and made his way to the big house.

He looked in confusion at the group. The Hunters were here lead by Kora, and quite a few councilors were there too. He could cut the uneasiness in the air with a butter knife. "I'm guessing this has something to do with the Gods going missing?" he asked and sat down. Tugging at the light shirt on his torso he hissed a little when the fabric peeled off his sweat slicked skin. It felt like a band-aid coming off.

"The whole Hades cabin had a dream. Hades was kidnapped and Persephone IMed us and confirmed he was kidnapped." he frowned. He left out the whole part of the Underworld being in chaos.

Luna and Polaris Monroe
With: BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Abendrot Abendrot explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
Luna looked apologetic and frowned slightly. "I'm so sorry, she's a pretty girl, though." she chuckled. Polaris just rolled his eyes at his sister. He didn't really care much for birds and didn't really care if he misgendered one. His eyes met the Nemesis kid with the really long name so he would just call him Chev. Who carried the air of a pompous asshole. He exchanged glances with his sister and knew their feeling was mutual. What? Did he come from a Shakespeare play? Luna thought with a silent chuckle. Their playful attitude changed when a camper charged in and they could sense the tension coming off them.

The twins quickly forgot about their meal when the seriousness crashed down on them. Polaris watched as Chev yelled out for everyone to meet like he owned the place. This caused Luna to laugh "He knows he's not the leader and no one will listen to him, right?" she asked their small group. When some campers cleared out the twins grabbed a piece of toast each and ran to the big house. As cabin councilors, it was their duty and of course, they had some news to share.

As they came into the house they ate silently until they found an opportunity to speak. What they knew was that the gods had been put to sleep and their father was behind it.

proxy.php

OUTFIT
"What the he-" Ember yelled as Viella bolted into the cabin and face planted. Persephone, their step-mother was on the Iris com telling them that the Underworld was crumbling thanks to Hades' disappearance. Ember knew why it was so cold down there now... because it wasn't a dream. It was real, real as ever, and now their dad was missing! All three siblings knew that something weird was going on, but how to fix it was the issue.

Just when Ember was about to speak, a young camper ran into the cabin, nearly tripping over Viella, to tell them that there was a cabin counselor meeting at the big house. RIGHT AWAY. The camper ran away with such haste that the dust decided to float up and disperse in a cloud. "Wow, she must have been in a hurry! Sorry, Vi." Ember said, helping the Ares daughter up from the ground. Viella coughed before making her way over to Derrick's bed, leaving Ember to run off so she could wash up and get ready. She'd be ready for that meeting, whether she had to sneak in or not.

After Ember was out of the shower and dressed, she stopped outside the big house and went invisible. Waiting would take a while, but she simply flipped her sunglasses on and leaned back against the brick wall.

Loraenys Loraenys
Nico Nico

Attachments

• Ember.jpg
    Ember.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
proxy.php
OUTFIT
Once Viella was off the floor, she made her way over to Derrick's bed, giving a kiss on the cheek to Eli before she got there. The girl sat down next to Derrick and wrapped her arms around him. "So, it looks like you've got a meeting to go to, huh?" She said before giving him a chaste kiss. Her expression was one of worry. "I had a dream last night. I was on the battlefield with my father, when he..." She rested her head on his naked shoulder. "He sunk into the ground, but he called for Rais... Why did he reach out to me when he wanted Rais?" She began to tear up, but brushed her tears away. "Please let him know that Ares called for him. I love you." She kissed his cheek before following after Ember, but she went back to her cabin.

Loraenys Loraenys

Last edited:
proxy.php

OUTFIT
After the crowd was dispersed, Rais thanked Mari and sent her off. Her and Beau really seemed to hit it off, but if Rais was single and looking; he would have been jealous. He chuckled to himself and started to walk back to his cabin when he was stopped by Jax again. "Haven't you caused enough fucking trouble?" He asked, taking his brother by the arms. "Rais! His mommy came by to fix it and h-" Jax grinned and bellowed, but Rais cut him off with a slap. "You're needed at the big house, Chiron's orders..." Jax meekly said before sprinting away.

Rais groaned and rubbed his head before starting off down the hill. What the hell was going on? He made it to the cabin ten minutes later, slightly intidimated by the hunters. He hadn't seen Kora in years, why was she here? Why were all the others here?

Loraenys Loraenys

proxy.php

OUTFIT
Beau paid little attention to his brother as they walked, because he droned ON AND ON, AND ON! Even if Beau had anything to say, it would take at least a couple years. Aphrodite, she was some goddess, huh? Radiant and kind, blonde and beautiful? He thought of her name. He remembered vaguely of a woman in his family being called that during a fight, maybe it was an aunt? NO. Beau paused, almost dragging himself back in the grass. The nurse lady, the picture in his dad's wallet! Beau remembered his dad calling her that once... And she looked so similar to that woman in his dream too, she was calling him for some reason, and he didn't know what. It was like she was using a siren's song... one power that Aphrodite uses. He should have known it was the goddess from the moment he saw her mesmerizing blue eyes, that she was begging for him to save her. Yet, he felt incapable. Beau was angry, angry with her leaving him with pain and sorrow, the loneliness and neglect with being in an orphanage. Then to deal with the abuse that came from being a foster child.

Beau was happy he didn't save her, he was ecstatic that she was gone. But as soon as he walked in, he knew this was home. He knew that she was truly his mother, and though he began to choke on the perfume wafting through the doorway, he felt slightly giddy about having a place to finally belong. He watched with cautious eyes as the other kids passed him with dazzling smiled and wavy locks. These were his half-siblings, born to other men and the goddess of love.

As Beau walked through, he understood that he could now sleep in a comfy bed, shower everyday, play video games all night, and even have food in his stomach everyday! Though he felt betrayed and rejected by his mother, the poor kid inside jumped for joy. He wasn't going to let this place go, he needed this. Ai climbed up on his own bed and sat in front of his brother, prompting him to ask questions. Beau shyly smiled, half against his will, and pulled on his shirt collar. "So, where's my room and.." He looked around frantically. "Where's my bag?"

Angel Evans Angel Evans
Garnet Garnet

Chevalier

How foolish I was to demand people to follow me. How selfish I am. I realize that I am so used to being served. To being followed. To being respected. Why am I like this still? Does the royal blood that flows through my veins leave me to do this? No matter. Perhaps I should make due with what I have. I would catch up to those who were going to the big house. There wasn't really any debate for Head Councilor for the Nemesis Cabin. I mean, I am the only resident of it. I'd catch up with those who I had ordered. The best thing to do was to make an apology. "...Erm... Forgive--- me... For... what... I have said..." I'd say as the words were as if they were strangled out of me. "...Aristocrats such as myself should... *gulp* learn their place," I'd continue to say, the words tasting of ash. "I am very sorry for... ordering you guys arround. For me... it is almost instinct I'm afraid. Perhaps we shall forgive and forget...?" I'd try to make a joke out of the situation. But I was really disgusted with myself. I, a Duke... No. The Duke of Tuscany, asking for forgiveness? Disgraceful. How contradictory I am though. Perhaps that is one of the downsides as a Demigod is that everyone is your equal.

Nico Nico AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

proxy.php

c524e58901e11e63c0a68134538757183e1de8ff_hq.gif

Ai smiled as his brother walked into the cabin and immediately he could feel the love begin to eminate from him,it was a familiar type of love one you associate with family. When promoted to ask any question;Ai's heart just about melted when he watche his burly brother give him that adorable shy smile and asked where his bed was and then more frantically where his bag was.
Ai stood up and was about to speak when suddenly his little sister Jayelene burst3; through the door. "AI CHIRON IS SUMMONING ALL CABIN COUNSELORS IMMEDIATELY,CAMP IS ON LOCKDOWN!" "This must have something to do with my dream" Ai thought to himself as he began rushing back out the door of the cabin. "Everyone make Beau feel welcome,show him the ropes and where he can put his things." Ai made it to the door before turning around and looking at his new brother,giving him another radiant smile. "Oh,and Beau welcome home." He said before rushing to the big house.
When Ai arrived he was just able to see Nemesis' only child walk into the big house Chevy he though his name was,Ai was right behind him. When he walked in he saw that he was the last to arrive all eyes were immediately turned to his direction. He noticed that not only was Chiron there but Kora and the hunters as well. Whatever was going on was deathly serious.
Ai's demeanor immediately changed slipping into what he liked to all 'Red ranger mode' Ai's eyes shifted to an icy blue color and his voice held more power and base than usual. "Kora and her Hunter's long time no see." Ai said smiling warmly at them as he took his seat. "Now that everyone's here,how about we get this counselor meeting started?" Ai said as he lockdd eyes with the other cabin counselors and then Chiron. "Chiron,my mother is missing. I watched her get taken right in front of me. Who could be powerful enough to kidnap the gods? Mind telling us what's going on?" He asked as he waited for the wise centaur to speak.​
Loraenys Loraenys Starchan Starchan Everyone Everyone else in the big house

Reagan Frey

It was the perfect day to sleep in. There was no usual demigod, 'look something bad is going to happen' dreams. Reagan finally could rest without having to wake up in cold sweat. However, it did feel slightly off. In their world, there was no such thing as 'peace and quiet'. It was either some primordial god or goddess rising from their slumbers to reclaim their throne or the gods themselves were doing stupid things and waging war on each other. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. Reagan was pulled back into the waking world against her wishes. The young demigod pried her eyes open and was greeted with the same sight of an empty cabin. She scrunched her eyebrows together. Having an entire cabin to herself certainly had its advantages, but it did get quite lonely. Reagan rolled off her bed after a while of staring into nothingness and got ready for the day.

She changed into a fresh set of clothing before heading off to the dining pavilion to grab a bite to eat. Often, Reagan wished that she could be a child of Hypnos, so she could sleep whenever and wherever. She was grateful to have a cool Dad like Boreas, but her immortal siblings proved to be an annoyance to deal with. On the way to the dining hall, Reagan met a few familiar faces. After spending 5 years at camp, it wasn't surprising that she made a few friends doing those few years. Reagan held her hand up and high-fived her friends as she walked. One of them had the guts to blurt out, "Looking ugly this fine morning, eh?" Reagan briefly contemplated turning around and shoving his face into the sand but decided that her stomach was far more important. So she just uttered a simple, "Fuck you." and jogged the remaining distance to the dining hall.

The dining hall was packed as usual, with the usual shit that happened almost every day. A sigh escaped her lips. She tucked a stray strand behind her ear and went to get food.

[Open to interaction]

Last edited:
"Yup, Florin's my name, being a general goofball is my game." He said, doing a fancy little bow from where he sat. "And as much of a talented musician I am," he said, turning to the son of Hermes named Isaac, "I can't just play a new song without having the sheet music in front of me. Besides, I don't even like chewing gum, so you should keep it." He said, shrugging his shoulders modestly. He turned to look at Chevalier and opened his mouth to reply to his offer, when one of his siblings started shouting at the sky. Concerned for his sibling, he got up from the table and rushed over to them, to try to figure out what was wrong. It was true- the sun hasn't moved in a while, it was at least noon, and the sun's position still said it was the early morning. That was... Not normal. He tries to calm his sibling down and calmly guided them into the pavilion. Chevalier then stood up and decided he was going to tell everyone that they needed a meeting.
This guy, does he think he's the boss? That's Chiron's job. Oh well, I'm not a councilor, so this doesn't exactly concern me...
Before he knew it, he was alone. Relatively alone. Where did everybody go???

Shane Doyle

Shane wasn't usually friendly with people he didn't know, but he was too curious not to talk to someone. He looked around for someone to talk to when he heard an icy "Fuck you." Shane cracked a smile and made up his mind on who to ask. He walked over to Reagan, "So what do you think their 'important' people are in their talking about?" Shane asked using air quotes. "Is there an alien species coming to destroy us all? Did someone piss of the romans?"

He asked the questions jokingly because this girl didn't really seem too interested or aware of what was going on. Shane walked backwards and waited for Reagan to respond. Eventually, he got to an empty table and gestured for her so sit down and join him.

Tenebrous Tenebrous

— KAILANI NAVARRO
Vanessa-Hudgens:-The-New-York-Times-2015--02.jpg
♒♒♒
location : beach > dining pavilion | clothes: normal camper wear w/ a Hawaiian cloth wrapped around her shorts like a skirt | tags: explosiveKitten explosiveKitten anyone c:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
The faint sound of a man singing in an exotic language rang throughout the awaking beach. On the bronze sand stood a caramel skinned female with some young girls, wearing skirts of sorts. The older female has a reddish-pink cloth made from her grandmother that was wrapped around her waist. The other girls had makeshift skirts, some made out of sopping seaweed and some of palm tree leafs. Despite the jumble of attire, one would automatically know what they were doing if one caught sight of the small group. From the way the older girls' hips swayed and arms fluttered, it was apparent that they were performing Hula. It was also quite obvious that the Triton offspring began 'teaching' them days ago. And by teaching, she means some of the Posidean, Apollo, and Hermes daughters begged her for weeks until they decided to force her out of bed one morning. They also repeated that force-you-out-of-bed routine that morning too. Yearning for coffee, the dark haired teenager tried to convince herself that it was merely determination that drove them to such sinful actions.

No makeup with slight bags under her sepia orbs, she danced upon the beach, watching as the sun began to slowly peek from the horizon. "Now remember, hula always tells a story. Every motion means something.."
"Hehine hoki maira"
Slowly swaying her hips, she raised her hands towards the sky, swiveling her wrists. Repeating again, she turned to watch how her 'pupils' were doing. A few were confused, but plowed through it, the Hawaiian born girl finding it adorable. Kailani wasn't too hard on them, and did her best to correct them in show her admiration to their improvement. The little group wanted to convince the counselors to allow us to put on a show for them, but she doubted it would happen. Then again, those girls are headstrong for being 11-13.

As the camp began to slowly buzz to life with its groggy inhabitants, Kailani dismissed the lesson for breakfast. Watching as they ran off with their jerry-built skirts, she had collected her phone and bluetooth speaker. She had silently thanked the Gods that she downloaded music because the 4G out here is quite, well, shitty.
Dragging her fingers through her naturally curly hair, she had made way for the dining pavilion, hula skirt and all.

Entering, she snatched herself sausage, eggs, and rice with a side of pineapples and coconut water. She had requested Loco Moco but they didn;t like the thought of the 'runny egg'. Shrugging at the the loss, she plopped herself next to one of her favorite gingers: Florin. Although they hadn't spoke much, she though he was quite adorable and enjoyed his sense of humor. "Mind if I sit here?" She asked the freckle-faced camper after swallowing a mouthful of rice.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

coded by mortem

Shane Doyle

Shane laughed and almost choked on his food when Reagan said, "I just hope no primordial god rises and decides to fuck us all up." He took a drink of water to clear his throat. "Hey, be careful, I don't want you talking that scenario into existence. You know, karma is a bitch after all." Shane was smiled as it seemed she shared the same attitude about their rather unique situation as demigods. It was unlike Shane to have a conversation with a stranger like this but he was glad he did.

"Wow I totally didn't introduce myself." Shane apologized after Reagan told him her name and godly heritage. "You're dad is Boreas? That's pretty chill." He grinned. "I'm Shane Doyle, son of Hermes and if you couldn't tell by that comment about your dad, I also have a lot of bad jokes."

Tenebrous Tenebrous

IsaacIsaac's jaw almost hit the floor when Chevalier pulled ten coins out of his pocket. Gold. There was no mistaking that dazzling glimmer for anything else, but they still didn't look like any other coin he'd ever seen before. They definitely weren't Euros, he decided (Yes, Isaac knew what a Euro looked like) but in any case, they were sure as hell worth more than anything he ever owned ten times over. Silently, Isaac debated whether he should lean over and take one when nobody was looking, but was broken out of his reverie when the guy started talking to him. "...I believe your name was... Isaac... no?" he asked in that heavy Italian accent. His voice tightened before Isaac could get a chance to confirm this. "I'd offer my hand, but, nothing personal, I don't trust children of the God of Thieves," he continued, in a stuffier, more pompous tone. "Forgive me, I merely jest. Nice to make your acquaintance."

Isaac quirked an eyebrow. Chevalier was proving to be more of a stick-in-the-mud than he had anticipated. Like he was talking to someone pulled from the local renaissance faire. "Oh, of course, Mr. . . Chevrolet . . . Nice to meet you too." he said, not bothering to fight back his smirk. Isaac considered making another snide remark when, out of the blue, Mr. Corleone leapt onto the table and began soapboxing about . . . something. Isaac didn't know if it was his ADHD kicking in, but he found himself wondering which century Chevy was from instead of tuning in to his spiel. In any case, his breakfast was getting cold, and he had bigger problems to worry about.

BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Sabreen Qamari
So his name is Beau. Sabreen thought, Very subtle mum. Ai had left with her new half brother just as quickly as he appeared so Sabreen picked up Beau's bag and picking up her pace to get to them. She glanced over to see the crowd dispersing, going back to their own routines. When they reached the cabin, Sabreen looked around for an empty bed, and put his bag beside it. A few of her siblings asked her who the new guy was, she gave them a short summary of the event while fetching a glass of water for Beau. Mari was right, he probably needed it. She returned to the two just as Ai was called to a meeting. Sabreen watched him leave, then held the glass of water to Beau. "Your bag's at your new bed, dear. Don't worry about it." She sat down next to him just as Ai did. "Ai's the cabin counselor, means he manages all of us, brothers and sisters, if you'd believe it." There wasn't any jealousy behind her words, she'd been over that for a couple years now. But it wasn't too close to acceptance.

"I don't believe I've introduced myself," She extended her hand, "Sabreen Qamari. Pleasure to meet you, Beau. We're siblings now." She smiled warmly at him, taking a few moments to study his facial features. She had always wondered if her mother had any distinct features that could have been carried down to her children or if her face changed constantly to the person seeing her. Sabreen had wondered if it meant she was half Greek. "So, I'm just going to pick off where Ai left, got any burning questions about your new life?"

Mentions: Angel Evans Angel Evans Starchan Starchan

Chevalier
...Why am I doing this now? I have already left a poor impression. I should possibly get my act together. However, I feel as if I was sleeping for so long. While yes, I have arrived here when I was thirteen. But I was escaping the damning Italian Wars. Wait. And this is New York? What's a New York? I have been acting so normally, but... Somethings's off. "Hey, out of the blue, what's the date?" I'd ask Isaac.

Abendrot Abendrot

Reagan Frey

tumblr_mmplidFh311s3orydo5_250.gif

Reagan simply rolled her eyes at the mention of karma. "Karma or not, shit's already going down. I heard a few whispers about some counsellor meeting on the way here. And the huntresses of Artemis are looking a little too...Alert. That ain't normal, dude. I think doomsday's already upon us." As an added effect, the young demigod threw her hands up in exasperation. Reagan flashed a grin at Shane, despite their small talk of impending doom. She carefully scooped up a spoonful of her food and shoved it in her mouth. She nearly coughed it out immediately afterwards, however. All because of a damn pun. "Your dad is Boreas? That's pretty chill." He even had the nerve of grinning after spouting out such a terrible pun! 'If there's a god of bad jokes...Please stop blessing this guy.' Reagan silently begged in her mind. "I'm Shane Doyle, son of Hermes,"

Right then and there, Reagan wanted to stand up and scream 'I knew it! That bad pun was a sign!'

"and if you couldn't tell by that comment about your dad, I have a lot of bad jokes."

"Dude, you deserve to be pegged by snowballs for that bad pun." Reagan deadpanned. Her straight face didn't last long, however. She started laughing like a maniac afterwards. It was rather tempting to conjure a snowball at that moment and chuck it at his face. However, she didn't really want to risk the two of them getting into a food fight and suffering the consequences of kitchen duty. Plus, she was feeling rather lazy. Instead, Reagan opted for a more civil path, "So, how long have you been in camp?"

R riptide131

Last edited:
TMI-Simon-007.jpg
Beckett Rogan

Beckett Rogan had been having quite a wonderful dream, when suddenly, well, he wasn't. He had been flying over a forest: a pretty forest really. One with waterfalls and dense trees and colourful flowers on the ground. The air was just cool enough that he felt the breeze on his face. It was refreshing and he didn't feel a chill. He was enjoying it.

That is until he saw something off in the distance. Strange, he had been alone for a while now. He flew towards it, feeling the need to examine just what it was. When he got close enough, he saw that it was his father, Hermes. Hermes turned then, to look over his shoulder at Beckett. Then, his eyes widened, and he began plummeting to the earth. Beckett tried flying after him, but the harder he tried to fly downwards, he only went up.

Suddenly, Beckett sat up in bed, quite frightened. Immediately, he reached over to his bedside table and grabbed a glass of water that he had left there the night before. He chugged it down, only feeling relief once it was gone.

Swinging his legs to the side of the bed, he sat there for a moment, trying to calm his breathing as he thought about what he had seen. Surely it meant something. The only time demi-gods dreamt of their parents was when there was a message that needed to be sent...so that made this even more strange.

Suddenly, there was a pounding on the doo paired with a loud instruction that all Cabin Counselors were to meet with Chiron right away. Suddenly, Beckett knew without a doubt that his dream did mean something. Quickly, he got up, pulled on some jeans and his Camp Half Blood t-shirt, then made his way to the Big House. Once there, he nodded towards Chiron, then stood along the outer perimeter of people. He wasn't about to say anyting until he knew just what was going on.

Loraenys Loraenys Everyone Everyone else in the Big House

Shane Doyle

"Karma or not, shit's already going down. I heard a few whispers about some counsellor meeting on the way here. And the huntresses of Artemis are looking a little too...Alert. That ain't normal, dude. I think doomsday's already upon us."

Shane had to smile at Reagan's comments and exaggerated gestures. His grin got even wider at the thought of an apocalyptic event. "Is it wrong that I am excited and not worried about that? I'm bored as hell sitting around doing the same stuff every day, aren't you?" Shane stared at the Big House, zoning out and thinking about what could be going on there for a bit too long.

He finally broke out of his ADD induced trance when Reagan made fun of his pun. "Hey now, don't stereotype me with all of my siblings. I'm smarter, stronger, and clearly better looking than all of them." Shane winked and did his best to keep a straight face. "If you stick around me long enough, I may even have a good joke or two. You know what they say, even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes." He shrugged.

"Dude, you deserve to be pegged by snowballs for that bad pun."

Shane mockingly ducked under the table. "Please not the face!"

When he felt safe, he arose from the fetal position. "So, how long have you been in camp?"

Shane kicked his feet up on the table. "Well I've been here long enough to be bored to death but not long no enough to get invited to the big boy meeting with Chiron. Not that I'm bitter though." Shane said bitterly in a bitter tone. "How about you?"

Tenebrous Tenebrous

Vi Kratos

Vi couldn't help but snicker at his sister's response as he rubbed the back of his head which had been hit by the pillow. "Of course I must~ How else will you wake up in time to see me pull off one of my infamous yet ever so glorious pranks~?" He asked as he pushed some of his hair out of his eyes. "They can try and burn me, might make things more fun~ Though lets face it, they try to do that and I'm pretty sure one way or another you will get involved and we would kick all of the ass~" He hummed as he bent down to pick up a pillow. When the camper came into their cabin he couldn't help but raise a brow at the swift entrance.

"Um, okay then?" He said before tossing the pillow back to his sister as he looked just as confused as her. "Duty calls, you should go before they send out a search party." he said as he put on his jacket. "Something has to be up if the camp is on lockdown. Make sure you fill me in when the meeting is done~ Even if you will get cursed for doing so~"
Loraenys Loraenys

Florin watched as people wandered off, leaving him relatively alone. While he was normally a social butterfly that thrived on the attention of his happy peers, he was also okay being left alone like this. It was refreshing to just be left to his thoughts to his thoughts every once in a while. So rather then follow everyone, he picked up his banjo, sat on the table and strummed a couple chords, humming a tune.
I wonder why everyone is so on edge... He thought as he blindly strummed his banjo and hummed the tune of the Beatles "Blackbird". I mean, the sun having not moved is kinda weird... But it's probably just Apollo being scatterbrained. It wouldn't be the first time. He sighed and looked up at the roof of the pavilion above him. One last chord rung out in the quiet place before someone else approached.
He looked up to see the sweet Kailani approaching him, and he plastered a big goofy smile on his face, "Well hellooooo," he said, looking at her as she approached and putting his banjo down beside him, "to what do I owe this pleasure, madam?"

uwupolice uwupolice

Reagan Frey
tumblr_mmplidFh311s3orydo5_250.gif

"Is it wrong that I am excited and not worried about that? I'm bored as hell sitting around doing the same stuff every day, aren't you?"

Reagan paused to think for a moment. It was true, these past few years didn't have anything exciting. As much as she loved adventures and quests, Reagan would definitely prefer not to have the whole world's fate resting on her shoulders, or did she want to risk anyone dying. Running around to do a god's errand was far more favourable than having only one chance to save the world. And thus, Reagan left the question unanswered and moved on to better, more lighthearted topics. As Shane droned on about his self-glorification, Reagan took it as an opportunity to finish up her food, occasionally rolling her eyes at his self-praise. "If you stick around me long enough, I may even have a good joke or two. You know what they say, even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes."

Reagan threw her head back and laughed at the quote. Maybe there was hope for him after all. She almost laughed again when Shane ducked under the table and assumed fetal position to protect his face. "Sorry, you don't have a nice enough face to escape a snowball." That was all Reagan said before utilising her demigod powers to conjure a small snowball. The air around her was rather warm, making it difficult to conjure a snowball in the first place. Reagan felt a familiar cold sensation tingling on her palm. It wasn't too chilling enough to make her shiver, thankfully. Suddenly, she felt a weight on her palm. Conjuring something out of nothing was no easy feat, and certainly, without food, she would've just fainted from just summoning a snowball out of the air.

The snowball wasn't big, it was small enough to be thrown at a close distance, however. It was more than enough. Reagan hid her palm under the table when she noticed that Shane sat upright once again. Reagan listened as he went on to answer her previous question. Reagan's eyes narrowed slightly. She noticed the bitter tone he used when talking about the counsellor meeting. Reagan never really cared about the counsellors. As long as they did their jobs right, she was okay with them. They were children of the Olympians, after all. Why wouldn't they get to have a chance to be in power? Spawns of Minor Gods weren't even given any chance to do something. They'd always be the background characters of every story. Briefly, Reagan was overwhelmed with hatred. Her blue eyes had an icy look in them, despite their already light and frosted look. As fast as it manifested, the look completely disappeared and was replaced with a glint of mischief. Reagan flashed a grin at Shane, "Well, I've been around longer to do stupid shit here, but not long enough for people to actually know me that well."

The snowball in her hand had already started to melt. Reagan didn't want to waste her energy spent on conjuring the snowball, and so she chucked it at Shane the first chance she got.

"Whoops, my hand slipped. Sorry, must've been the ice."

R riptide131

Last edited:

ELEANOR WYNNE HOLLAND
"Ahh I wish I was a bad liar. Ha! Not in a billion years."

tumblr_neesr9JC0y1u1qi6bo1_500.gif

As she felt a supportive hand against her back her eyes fell on the black haired female that was aiding her. Ella decided that she should remain unrecognized failed. It was highly unlikely that she wouldn't be noticed. If this female didn't find her, she'd reckon that some sort of patrol would have. Two choices either go with the truth or lie and play it dumb. She mentally chuckles at the first option. As if. It was Ella, wasn't even like her to consider it. She just needed to get in camp to see what the issue was.

Let the lies begin.

Avoiding the female's gaze and a part of her questions she started acting, a convincing one if she might add.
"Aghh, my head hurts. Not that much of an okay is it not?" she grumbled lightly before she elevated her head to give a gander around her, "Where am I exactly? What happened?"

Where she was and what happened she frankly knew but why... her mother did not tell. This is what she hated. Going in a setting without getting the whole painted picture. To solve her answers there was only one way. That's through gossiping and seeing her way around.

15422382._SX540_.jpg

7b37209253bc607f0d78fee50e09e63a.jpg
latest
Conversing with Isabell (@Daniel reaving_
Mentions: N/A

Lexi - Cabin Counsellor of Athena
-Big House

-With the Counsellors and Hunters

Lexi looked at the Counsellors as they swarmed into the room, the ping pong table sat in the middle and a couple bowls of food and plates of whatever was laid, probably comfort food. Lexi looked over at the Artemis Hunter. "The Hunters it's an honour to see you here again," she paused, the Hunters were not normally present at Camp Half-Blood and their faces weren't exactly comforting

"
I'm not the only one that has had a disturbing vision or dream?" Lexi looked around at the faces of her allies, her cloak draped around her as she thought of the problems their group would soon approach, she sighed as she laid the woven fabric onto the Ping Pong table. It was finished of course and its silver arrows that were woven tightly into the fabric made it shimmer when it caught the light. It was very pretty.

"
I was in the Woods, it wasn't pretty to say the least, mother is in trouble," Lexi leant down and sat herself in one of the chairs as she said this, it was time to be strong but the fear in her eyes said otherwise.

Lexi wanted to pace but alas there wasn't enough room to do so, she looked at her fellow Counsellor, Vi, to continue and then stared at the son of Aphrodite and everyone else in turn, she was worried.

Everyone Everyone in the big house!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back