• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Ookay, that does explain why there isn't like a prescribed list of races that I can find. Not exhaustive, anyway.
Yep~ ya can just make up one or insert an already invented species. I have a talking rabbit granny lady that’s super strong because she didn‘t miss leg day. XD

Okay, so I may need help with what Isa can do. Cause right now, he just wants to rest Titan’s soul or free it from the well. And to do that, we need to break that spell...so I wonder if he uses his teleportation to redirect the overflow of manna from the well and hit the magic circle.

Does that sound a legit way to free Titan’s soul from the well? Zer0 Zer0 Pet Panda Pet Panda
What magic circle?

Ahhh, the runes on the well? Tis the well itself. Like metal embossing and engravings.
Yeah...wait, so if Isa just jiggles the well when the chambers are ruined, will the soul be free? Or do I need to roll to destroy the sealing circle?

Yeah...wait, so if Isa just jiggles the well when the chambers are ruined, will the soul be free? Or do I need to roll to destroy the sealing circle?
The well needs to be either rearranged, runes changed to destroy it methodically to prevent the energy contained within just coming out at once like what happened to Ester, or use a magic source as powerful as Titan to release the soul with Isa's spell.

The well needs to be either rearranged, runes changed to destroy it methodically to prevent the energy contained within just coming out at once like what happened to Ester, or use a magic source as powerful as Titan to release the soul with Isa's spell.
The well rearrangement is gonna take too long and he doesn’t want an explosion....changing runes is part of Mechromancy , yeah? Or is that knowledge roll?

The well rearrangement is gonna take too long and he doesn’t want an explosion....changing runes is part of Mechromancy , yeah? Or is that knowledge roll?
More like you need to melt the metal engravings and embossings and remold them, like how Manuel had added new metal to repair that giant sealing circle in Malus and changed it to make it better.

More like you need to melt the metal engravings and embossings and remold them, like how Manuel had added new metal to repair that giant sealing circle in Malus and changed it to make it better.
Okay, that might take too long too.

Would it be possible to redirect Titan’s energy onto the seal itself from the outside? I mean considering there’s piping to control the Dias and such, I wonder if Isa used dimension door or his semblance to redirect it. Would Titan’s energy be too much for Isa?

Okay, that might take too long too.

Would it be possible to redirect Titan’s energy onto the seal itself from the outside? I mean considering there’s piping to control the Dias and such, I wonder if Isa used dimension door or his semblance to redirect it. Would Titan’s energy be too much for Isa?
He doesn't know.

He doesn't know.
True. He wouldn’t know—- actually he would think that it’s possible because he did redirected one of the Goliath’s lasers and he was fine. Since the Goliaths are powered by Titan . . . It might actually be possible. Okay. He’s going with crazy option.

True. He wouldn’t know—- actually he would think that it’s possible because he did redirected one of the Goliath’s lasers and he was fine. Since the Goliaths are powered by Titan . . . It might actually be possible. Okay. He’s going with crazy option.
Okay~

Please make a DC 13 Survival roll for Charon's safe exploration. So for this search challenge, please make 3 successful DC13 rolls using any attribute as long as roleplaying it makes sense in exploring or traveling safely. Using the same attribute for this challenge increases the DC by +1. You can try as many times as you like, until you get three successes. Failure will trigger an event. Your character is also free to stop and go back, where they don't need to roll to get out safely.

We can roleplay each roll if you, like or each event from failed rolls if you like, or you can roll all at once, and just need to roll the exposure die when you fail.

Travel Exposure Die:
1 = -1 Hp + Complication. Extremely dangerous Encounter. Ambushed by a large band of raiders, hunted by a giant predator, caught in a sudden avalanche, triggered a dormant curse.
2 - 3 = -1 Hp. Dangerous Encounter. Thieves upon the road, stumbling into the den of territorial monsters, sudden ice breaks or magma burts, triggered the old magical traps of a ruin.
4 - 6 = Complication. This is an affliction or accident that damaged gear, vehicles, or mounts, or lost items. Fell off a rocky ledge, ate poisonous mushrooms, strong wind broke off a branch that fell on your back, you feel feverish.
7-12 = +1 Exhaustion. Got lost for a while and ended up spending a lot of effort getting back on the right path, a sudden unexpected change in weather left you dehydrated or chilled to weariness, the hike was challenging and left you with a stitch at your side, something got damaged or someone got hurt and you went this way and that to fix it.

Pet Panda Pet Panda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back