• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Charon just looks up like

hqdefault.jpg

Is the transmutation magic taking advantage of the necrotic effect, or they working at exactly the same time, or am I just off?

i.e. first the organic material is subjected to necrosis or destruction, and then the transmutation effect takes place?

(p.s. this is technically for fluff so you don't actually have to care.)

Last edited:
i.e. first the organic material is subjected to necrosis or destruction, and then the transmutation effect takes place?
I think it’s mutation (plant life) and then necrosis. Which is why I put growing moss and vines.

However I don’t mind editing to something else that won’t involve Isa’s manna. Like I can make him jump out of the way or something. This one was came to mind first. XD

But the plant life is not affected by the necrosis. Oh no, Charon has an idea.
No, plant life is not affected because Titan is the ancient of Earth and- well....I suppose I should wait until Charon discovers it himself? I don’t know if ya (the author) know what’s down the well.

All of the posts I've read so far contain important information about the changes in the scene. If Charon weren't in the room, I would probably not read all of it because I try to give myself as few opportunities to metagame as possible.

All of the posts I've read so far contain important information about the changes in the scene. If Charon weren't in the room, I would probably not read all of it because I try to give myself as few opportunities to metagame as possible.
Same here! That’s why I’m like ‘Imma avoid spoilers!’

I think I need to roll.
YES. Okay, because this is just redirecting a beam used to control goliaths back to the well and not actually changing the nature of the beam to break a seal, please roll 1d6.

1. explosion, -1d3 hp, memory loss + terraform
  2. explosion, -1d3 hp, terraform
  3. explosion, -1d3 hp, memory loss
  4. explosion, -1d3 hp
  5. terraform
  6. It goes the way you want it to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back