• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

I lost it in subsequent searches and the Firefox history bar seems to misplace things. Which I'm okay with; that's kinda their thing.

Is everyone alright? Sorta went quiet in here suddenly.

I lost it in subsequent searches and the Firefox history bar seems to misplace things. Which I'm okay with; that's kinda their thing.

Is everyone alright? Sorta went quiet in here suddenly.
Yeah! I’m fine too! I just needed a day. Sorry for not saying anything. I shall be posting today~

Maybe. I don't know where you all are located, so I was kinda worried that either of you may have been noreaster'd or rona'd or Texas'd. At the same time, I'm kinda stressed right now so days feel very long, so I forgot that it was only a couple of them.

Maybe. I don't know where you all are located, so I was kinda worried that either of you may have been noreaster'd or rona'd or Texas'd. At the same time, I'm kinda stressed right now so days feel very long, so I forgot that it was only a couple of them.
Oh man. I didn’t know that. I live in the East coast of the US. New Jersey and luckily enough, I do not have Ms. Rona. I’m okay~ how come you’re stressed, if ya don’t mind me asking? It’s okay if ya don’t want to answer it too!

Just school. I'm trying to learn very difficult material and my brain isn't getting any younger. It's just getting harder and harder as I go on. Learning from home is not good for me but that is the only option I have. And then for material that I'm having a difficult time learning, my professor is like "this is really quite easy," which just makes me panic. I mean, whether or not he's right, this is my last year, what, am I going to quit my major and start all over? My confidence is just at an all-time low.

Oh, I also have $14,050 dollars in medical debt from a five hour hospital visit. That's kind of stressful. Just a little.

Just school. I'm trying to learn very difficult material and my brain isn't getting any younger. It's just getting harder and harder as I go on. Learning from home is not good for me but that is the only option I have. And then for material that I'm having a difficult time learning, my professor is like "this is really quite easy," which just makes me panic. I mean, whether or not he's right, this is my last year, what, am I going to quit my major and start all over? My confidence is just at an all-time low.
Don’t quit! Also your professor is an idiot for saying it’s easy. He should know that certain things in studies are not easy for some than with others. I would know. Everyone tells me that algebra is easy but I couldn’t grasp it well. Even now. Besides I believe in you! You got this!!

It just didn't cover it. Well, what I can say is that I haven't received the hospital's bill yet, my insurance company is just preemptively reporting the "damage." Maybe it did cover it and just didn't report it to me properly. Idk.

It's copacetic though. I'm just going to vibe. Hopefully things turn out alright. I don't know if they will, though.

I didn't see a concentration tag on Levitate. I think detect magic is still up if that's the case.

It's copacetic though. I'm just going to vibe. Hopefully things turn out alright. I don't know if they will, though.

I didn't see a concentration tag on Levitate. I think detect magic is still up if that's the case.
If it is, it might hint Isa of Charon using spells.

I’m just stating the obvious. XD It helps me think better. I can edit the post a bit. Make it obvious that Isa does see a few threads from Charon. Pet Panda Pet Panda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back