• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

I added four languages (original knowledge score) to the Basic tab of the sheet. I can justify all of them (I think).
No need for Common, it's known by default, unless Charon grew up knowing another language.

He didn't eat dinner. Does the ritual cost 1 manna then? This is for the boat.

Also, what can you tell me about the Ghostlight Badlands? I'm trying to put his, uh, place of origin in the world map.
Oh, then 1 Condition. Nope, it won't consume the 1 manna, just needs it to be present. For the Ghostlight, think misty jungle + Lord of the rings dead marshes + Lovecraftian horror + Hellboy tentacles hanging from the sky + intelligent Silent Hill looking lawful demons that will make deals in exchange for years of your life and bits of your soul + jungle ruins + mist plays with the mind + population 0.

Pet Panda Pet Panda here’s the paragraph for badlands in Lore.

“The most dangerous lands are where scholars say the most intense battles during the Age of Arcana took place. Here ancient curses still linger, and nature and magic are warped, creating unstable magic fields that shoot out manna burning lightning at warlocks casting spells, or causing mutations the longer one stays in these places.”

That would make a surprising amount of sense. That's not quite what I had in mind though. I'll PM you when I have his place laid out.

I'm referring to the idea of mutating and danger. His condition has a well known worldly explanation after all, in that case. Or at least a well known otherworldly explanation. However, I'm not going to say anything more than he didn't come from a badlands, even if it fits very well.

I'm referring to the idea of mutating and danger. His condition has a well known worldly explanation after all, in that case. Or at least a well known otherworldly explanation. However, I'm not going to say anything more than he didn't come from a badlands, even if it fits very well.
Okay~

Free Roam Jobs/Looting
So for this free roam, if ever you guys want to earn more alchemical, you can pick one kind of job or looting scenario below twice per day and roll accordingly. Katsuya Katsuya Pet Panda Pet Panda

Pick a job type below and if you wish to take on a dangerous task, then make a roll and spend four hours. Success grants you 10 - 40 alchemical, failure grants you 5 Alchemical.
  • Untrained (DC10) = +10 Alchemical. Menial work such as hauling rubble or water from the far oasis, doing simple errands, scavenging in the surface of the devastation.
  • Trained (DC 12) = +20 Alchemical. Work that requires some skill in performing a service or using a tool or weapon, such as a: healer's assistant, helping ward off raiders taking advantage of the calamity, performing in the different camps to lift people's spirits, or going under the rubble to look for better loot.
  • Skilled (DC 14) = +40 Alchemical. More difficult jobs such as enchanting, researching ancient lore, taking on a nearby raider camp, diving deep into the rubble where cave ins can occur.

Dangerous Job (DC+2)= x2 Alchemical or gain 1 Random magical item. Whether the job was successful or not, please roll 1d12 for exposure to see if you came out safe, wounded, with a complication, or both.
  1. Wounded + Complication: -1 Hp, plus gain a difficulty that gives -1 to rolls until after a long rest.
  2. Complication: gain a difficulty that gives -1 to rolls until after a long rest.
  3. Complication
  4. Wounded: -1 Hp
  5. Wounded
  6. Wounded
  7. Safe
  8. Safe
  9. Safe
  10. Safe
  11. Safe
  12. Safe

Katsuya Katsuya , is Isa gonna interact with Charon before going to the funeral? Cuz ima hold me post that skips to that scenario if he will.

Katsuya Katsuya , is Isa gonna interact with Charon before going to the funeral? Cuz ima hold me post that skips to that scenario if he will.
Sorry about that. I’ve posted and he didn’t want to bother Charon. Ya can skip. It’s only fair since I took time away.

He's going to look for Shaara, probably see that there is a funerary service going on, and wait until it's finished to approach her. She might not even recognize him until he says something since he appeared in a concealing robe. If he can help someone out on the way, he will.

He's going to look for Shaara, probably see that there is a funerary service going on, and wait until it's finished to approach her. She might not even recognize him until he says something since he appeared in a concealing robe. If he can help someone out on the way, he will.
Uhhhh, she dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back