• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Brooklyn 99 Group Interest Check

captaindanger

Peter Parker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello detectives! I've been rewatching the show B99 for a couple of days when I got the idea to maybe run a roleplay of the show! I was thinking maybe we would have some slots similar to the original characters on the show, but instead of playing the actual characters, we could make our own OCS and do our own thing! There will be more information below, but if anyone is interested, that would be toight. Comment below and let me know if you guys have any ideas or interest! I am open to ideas and suggestions, this is just what I was thinking about the planning and organization of such a roleplay c:

Some key notes for this hypothetical roleplay:

- It will be semi-advanced. Quality over quantity is the best way to go about group roleplays, so I'm capping everyone at about 6 paragraphs at most. If it makes sense for what you're replying to, then great! But we also need enough for everyone else to work with. Ideally, responses will be at least 2 or 3 paragraphs. Not too much to bore everyone and stretch out a reply, but enough for us to reply to. Coolcoolcool.

- Depending on if there is a lot/little interest, I think it'd be best if people only play one "main" character. If only a few smort people are interested in the group then we can definitely double up as well as play the side characters (like Skully), but if there is a huge amount of interest I'd like for there to be multiple slots open. With that being said, if there is a lot of interest, I may even do a "night shift" addition and I can come up with crimes for the detectives to solve!

- While the bulk of the character ideas I will update with later are inspired by the main cast of B99, I will also be adding in some other roles to add to the drama and comedy of the roleplay. I took a lot of inspiration from this show as well as other ones such as Super Store, The Office, and How I Met Your Mother.

- I know the show has some romance, and I fully encourage it! The messier, the better. Love triangles could be really fun and nothing that I have written next to the ideas of characters are set in stone! If there is something wilder that you and another RPer can come up with that you both agree to, you are encouraged to go for it.

- Some jokes on the show are inappropriate but I draw the line at making people uncomfortable OOC. This is supposed to be fun! If everyone gets that it's a joke and nobody actually has any harmful intentions behind it, cool, but we need to be respectful OOC.

- I would like for people to get creative with their characters. Of course I will have the "Amy" and the "Jim" characters written in, but I don't want these OCs to be carbon copies of characters that already exist. Maybe you're playing someone similar to Charles in that they are just overly eager to please their best friend, but maybe that OC is an avid sport player instead of a foodie! Maybe you're playing the "best detective" role, but instead of being childish like Jake, perhaps your OC is a player. I would love it if people would get creative with the roles they pick. What I have are just ideas and you don't have to abide by them AT ALL. It's just for people blanking on what kind of character to write that still want to participate. If you come up with something on your own, I'll simply add it to the list of members in the squad and mark yours as taken with your OC.

- I would like it to be known that I have NEVER run a group thread before. I mostly do 1x1 threads, so this will be a massive leap for me. I am more than excited for the challenge, especially for a show that I'm so passionate about right now! I bring this up because if you are looking for a roleplay being run by a pro, this is unfortunately not it. I will do my best, but I can't promise perfection (title of Amy's sex tape).

- For anyone who would want to participate but doesn't want to commit to the entire thing, I can add in to certain cases! I would be more than willing to let people play a temporary role as main's mortal enemies, victims, the Fire squad, guilty persons involved in crimes that the squad is solving, etc.

- If anyone would have an interest in playing the captain, let me know. I originally felt that I had to take that role because of a natural way for me to hand out cases and whatnot, but should anyone want to play the captain, I'd be willing and excited to allow that person to have creative freedom both IC and OOC to come up with stuff. As long as the bigger themes are ran by me first, I don't care and think it would be fun.

- You do not to have need to seen all of the show in order to participate. As long as you've seen some of it to get the gist of the nature of the characters and how they interact, that is enough for me. As I mentioned before none of the original cast will be in this roleplay so it isn't necessary to have all the knowledge...it is just more fun. But just know that all my references to the show probably went over your head LOL.

I'm kinda unhealthily obsessed with B99 (it's just a comfort show that I've rewatched countless of times. no biggie) so I'm definitely in! would love to be the Amy or Gina of the group.

Yay, I’m glad there are a few interested! If we get a few more people wanting to join I’ll start on character sheets and whatnot tomorrow

Bumping this again! If nobody else has an interest, would you guys be interested in a much smaller version of this?

I'm going to assume that we are the only three that want to do the thread. Here's what I've thought of, we can either vote or if one of you two have a better idea we can go with that!

1. We continue the original idea as planned, where we make new characters with similar dynamics of that in the show, except we all play 2 or 3 characters to make up for a lack of other roleplayers

2. We each make 1 or 2 OCs and drop them into where the show ended, so that we still get to make our own characters but still get to interact with some/most of the canon (doesn't have to be the end of the show, it could be anywhere to be honest)

3. Any other ideas that you guys pitch or could possibly come up with

Okay great! And welcome to the cult club, Limeaid!

So the only person who has said who they'd like to play is Sky, who is excited to play either the Gina or Amy role. No matter what they decide, there are still a ton of other roles open! Originally if there were going to be 5+ people I was going to take the reins as captain and/or sergeant, but I think it would be fun to leave those positions open in case anyone else would like to play either of those. With that being said, the following roles are open:

- Jake (female role taken by Liz)
- Charles (taken by Limeaid)
- Amy (taken by Skycaptor)
- Gina (taken by Skycaptor)
- Terry (taken by Liz)
- Holt
- Rosa (taken by CaptainDanger, unless someone else wants it - Skycaptor is next in line for this role if the Amy and Gina positions are desired)

Unless I'm forgetting anyone, those are the 'main' characters. Of course there are side characters such as Scully, Hitchcock, Kevin, The Vulture, etc, but I figured we could make and play them as needed. I'm also fine with changing the gender of the role! If someone wanted to play a female Holt (and things like that), that's completely fine with me. I will take last pick because I'm happy to play anyone

Last edited:
I’m interested in Jake (probably gender bent) and Terry if we’re still doing a couple roles each :)

Coolcoolcool! I updated the list. While everyone else decides, I'll work on getting a character sheet put together (or probably find one, there are so many code savy people on here) for us all to fill out to flesh out our characters :D

yes please i’d love to play both Amy & Gina ! I can also genderbent them later to balance the genders if necessary. though if anyone want Amy I can play Rosa instead

Thank you for the update Skycaptor! I'll update the list. Still not done with the character forms yet but I'll post when they are! I'm working on other replies as well so it may take me a minute

Sorry for the delay guys. Rest assured I am almost done modifying a CS that I found, I'm just having a hard time figuring out the correct way to share it. In the meantime, let me know if I marked you for the wrong character on my most recent update on here <3 CS will be up by the end of today (at latest)

Here you go detectives! If you have any questions, let me know. This sheet isn't made by me, it's made by Nano (whose work I just love), but I did modify it to fit the needs of our roleplay. There's a lot of coding, so on the answer spots I wrote as much as I could in caps to help you all find them easier to fill out. If it gets confusing and you guys want me to find one that isn't so fancy let me know, it won't bother me. I don't have any special requirements for how it's filled out, I did leave notes throughout to help but I want to give everyone creative freedom to do whatever they'd like. Anyone who wants to make another character that doesn't necessarily have a 'role' is more than welcome to - I myself will probably play two or three other characters.

I do ask that somewhere in the extras you put who your face claim is, but that's just because I feel like I can never find good face claims myself, LOL. If you forget or only have one photo but no clue who it is that's fine and won't disqualify you. Again if there are any questions don't be shy about reaching out. Thanks for being patient everyone

Code:
[comment]

Designed and coded by Nano.

Please do not remove the credits or claim the code as your own work.

[font=Mr Dafoe].[/font]

[font=Montserrat].[/font]

[font=Lato].[/font]

[font=Vidaloka].[/font]

[/comment][comment]

// accents

[/comment][border=0px; padding: 0;

--main: #a6c7a7;

--firstname: #8c3960;

--lastname: #fefefe;

--quote: #fefefe;

--basebg: #f5f5f5;

--blockbg: #fefefe;

--blockborder: #dddddd;

--textcolor: #aaaaaa;

][border=0px; margin: 0 auto; padding: 0; width: 100%; max-width: 950px; background: var(--basebg); font-size: initial; overflow: hidden;][comment]

// top //

[/comment][border=0px; box-sizing: border-box; display: flex; flex-flow: row-reverse wrap; margin-left: -40px; padding: calc(10px + 3%); position: relative;][comment]

// "green" bg + texture image //

[/comment][border=0px; padding: 0; width: 100%; background: var(--main); top: 0; left: 0; bottom: 0; position: absolute;][border=0px; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; padding: 0; width: 100%; background: url('<!--              the texture image goes here. it can be any wide image, and the code will automatically adjust to fit it! you can also keep if blank if you don't mind just a flat color. replace everything including the < to > with your image url            -->') center/cover no-repeat; top: 0; left: 0; bottom: 0; position: absolute; opacity: .03;][/border][/border][comment]

// name + filler text //

[/comment][border=0px; margin-top: 20px; margin-left: 40px; padding: 0; flex: 2; width: 100%; min-width: 250px; position: relative; ][border=0px; margin: 0 auto; padding: 0; width: 85%; min-width: 250px; font-family: 'Mr Dafoe', cursive; font-weight: 400; font-size: 3.8em; line-height: 40%; text-align: right; text-transform: lowercase; position: relative; z-index: 1;][border=0px; padding: 0; display: inline; color: var(--firstname);][comment]

// first name

[/comment]firstname[/border][border=0px; padding: 0; display: inline-block; width: 0;][/border][border=0px; padding: 0; display: inline; color: var(--lastname);][comment]

// last name

[/comment]last[/border][/border][border=0px; margin: -4px auto 0; padding: 0; width: 85%; min-width: 250px; height: 80px; overflow: hidden;][border=0px; padding: 0 18px 0 0; width: 100%; height: 80px; font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif; font-size: .6em; line-height: 115%; color: var(--quote); text-align: justify; overflow-y: auto;]“any quote, thing your character says, or whatever you want here! it can be REALLY long, i mean, look at all the space!” – name, where it came from[/border][/border][/border][comment]

// main image //

[/comment][border=0px; margin-top: 25px; margin-left: 40px; padding: 0; flex: 1; width: 100%; min-width: 200px; position: relative;][border=0px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: calc(100% * 3/2 * 1/3 - 25px) 0 0 0; width: 100%; height: 0;][border=15px solid var(--blockbg); box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0; width: 100%; position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0;][border=0px; padding: calc(100% * 3/2) 0 0 0; width: 100%; background: url('<!--              [B]the main image goes here. it can be any size, but a 3:2 aspect ratio is suggested[/B]            -->') center/cover no-repeat; position: relative;][/border][/border][/border][/border][/border][comment]

// bottom //

[/comment][border=0px; padding: 0; width: 100%; background: var(--basebg);][border=0px; box-sizing: border-box; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; margin-left: -40px; padding: calc(10px + 3%);][comment]

// dummy box -- ignore //

[/comment][border=0px; margin-left: 40px; padding: 0; flex: 1; width: 100%; min-width: 200px;][border=0px; padding: calc(100% * 3/2 * 2/3) 0 0 0; width: 100%;][/border][/border][comment]

// content wrapper //

[/comment][border=0px; margin-left: 40px; padding: 0; flex: 2; width: 100%; min-width: 250px; height: 500px; overflow: hidden;][border=0px; padding: 0 18px 0 0; width: 100%; height: 500px; overflow-y: auto; position: relative;][comment]

// header 1 //

[/comment][border=0px; padding: 0; font-family: 'Vidaloka', serif; font-size: 3.5em; line-height: 100%; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--main); color: transparent; position: absolute;]01[/border][border=0px; display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items: center; margin-left: 20px; padding: 0; width: calc(100% - 20px); height: 3.5em; position: relative;][border=0px; padding: 0; flex: 0 1 auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-size: 1.0em; line-height: .9em; color: var(--textcolor); font-weight: 700; text-transform: lowercase; background: var(--basebg);]basic information[/border][border=0px; margin-left: 5px; padding: 0; flex: 1; height: 1px; background: var(--blockborder);][/border][/border][comment]

// content 1 //

[/comment][border=1px solid var(--blockborder); border-radius: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: -1.2em; margin-left: 18px; padding: calc(10px + 3%); width: calc(100% - 18px); font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif; font-size: calc(1em - 1px); line-height: 125%; color: var(--textcolor); text-align: left; background: var(--blockbg);][comment]

// question one //

[/comment][border=0px; margin-top: 3px; margin-left: -10px; padding: 0; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap;][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 1; color: var(--main); font-size: .9em; font-weight: 600; text-transform: uppercase;]name[/border][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 2; text-transform: capitalize;]FIRST NAME & SURNAME[/border][/border][comment]

// question two //

[/comment][border=0px; margin-top: 3px; margin-left: -10px; padding: 0; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap;][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 1; color: var(--main); font-size: .9em; font-weight: 600; text-transform: uppercase;]nickname[/border][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 2; text-transform: capitalize;]ANSWER HERE[/border][/border][comment]

// question three //

[/comment][border=0px; margin-top: 3px; margin-left: -10px; padding: 0; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap;][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 1; color: var(--main); font-size: .9em; font-weight: 600; text-transform: uppercase;]gender[/border][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 2; text-transform: capitalize;]ANSWER HERE[/border][/border][comment]

// question four //

[/comment][border=0px; margin-top: 3px; margin-left: -10px; padding: 0; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap;][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 1; color: var(--main); font-size: .9em; font-weight: 600; text-transform: uppercase;]age[/border][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 2; text-transform: capitalize;]A NUMER OR SPELLED OUT IS FINE[/border][/border][comment]

// question five //

[/comment][border=0px; margin-top: 3px; margin-left: -10px; padding: 0; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap;][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 1; color: var(--main); font-size: .9em; font-weight: 600; text-transform: uppercase;]date of birth[/border][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 2; text-transform: capitalize;]ANSWER[/border][/border][comment]

// question six //

[/comment][border=0px; margin-top: 3px; margin-left: -10px; padding: 0; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap;][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 1; color: var(--main); font-size: .9em; font-weight: 600; text-transform: uppercase;]position[/border][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 2; text-transform: capitalize;]DETECTIVE, SEARGENT, OR CAPTAIN?[/border][/border][comment]

// question seven //

[/comment][border=0px; margin-top: 3px; margin-left: -10px; padding: 0; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap;][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 1; color: var(--main); font-size: .9em; font-weight: 600; text-transform: uppercase;]years working[/border][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 2; text-transform: capitalize;]ANSWER HERE[/border][/border][/border][comment]

// spacer 1 -> 2 //

[/comment][border=0px; height: 20px;][/border][comment]

// header 2 //

[/comment][border=0px; padding: 0; font-family: 'Vidaloka', serif; font-size: 3.5em; line-height: 100%; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--main); color: transparent; position: absolute;]02[/border][border=0px; display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items: center; margin-left: 20px; padding: 0; width: calc(100% - 20px); height: 3.5em; position: relative;][border=0px; padding: 0; flex: 0 1 auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-size: 1.0em; line-height: .9em; color: var(--textcolor); font-weight: 700; text-transform: lowercase; background: var(--basebg);]appearance[/border][border=0px; margin-left: 5px; padding: 0; flex: 1; height: 1px; background: var(--blockborder);][/border][/border][comment]

// content 2 //

[/comment][border=1px solid var(--blockborder); border-radius: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: -1.2em; margin-left: 18px; padding: calc(10px + 3%); width: calc(100% - 18px); font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif; font-size: calc(1em - 1px); line-height: 125%; color: var(--textcolor); text-align: justify; background: var(--blockbg);][comment]

// question one //

[/comment][border=0px; margin-top: 3px; margin-left: -10px; padding: 0; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap;][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 1; color: var(--main); font-size: .9em; font-weight: 600; text-transform: uppercase;]height[/border][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 2; text-transform: capitalize;]ANSWER HERE[/border][/border][comment]

// question two //

[/comment][border=0px; margin-top: 3px; margin-left: -10px; padding: 0; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap;][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 1; color: var(--main); font-size: .9em; font-weight: 600; text-transform: uppercase;]hair[/border][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 2; text-transform: capitalize;]ANSWER HERE[/border][/border][comment]

// question three //

[/comment][border=0px; margin-top: 3px; margin-left: -10px; padding: 0; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap;][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 1; color: var(--main); font-size: .9em; font-weight: 600; text-transform: uppercase;]eyes[/border][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 2; text-transform: capitalize;]ANSWER HERE[/border][/border]

as descriptive or as brief of a paragraph as you can give on what your character looks like! what vibes do they give off? do they always smell a little funny? are people scared the second they see your character? would boyle or amy love your outfits or would gina dog the fuck out of you?[/border][comment]

// spacer 2 -> 3 //

// header 3 //

[/comment][border=0px; padding: 0; font-family: 'Vidaloka', serif; font-size: 3.5em; line-height: 100%; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--main); color: transparent; position: absolute;]03[/border][border=0px; display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items: center; margin-left: 20px; padding: 0; width: calc(100% - 20px); height: 3.5em; position: relative;][border=0px; padding: 0; flex: 0 1 auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-size: 1.0em; line-height: .9em; color: var(--textcolor); font-weight: 700; text-transform: lowercase; background: var(--basebg);]personality[/border][border=0px; margin-left: 5px; padding: 0; flex: 1; height: 1px; background: var(--blockborder);][/border][/border][comment]

// content 3 //

[/comment][border=1px solid var(--blockborder); border-radius: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: -1.2em; margin-left: 18px; padding: calc(10px + 3%); width: calc(100% - 18px); font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif; font-size: calc(1em - 1px); line-height: 125%; color: var(--textcolor); text-align: justify; background: var(--blockbg);]GET AS WEIRD AS YOU WANT WITH IT. YOU CAN BE BRUTALLY OPEN ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER, EVEN TELLING US THE STUFF WE WILL DISCOVER ABOUT THEM LATER ON, OR BE AS MYSTERIOUS AS YOU WANT. REGARDLESS, THERE SHOULD BE ENOUGH HERE FOR OUR OTHER CHARACTERS TO HAVE INSIDE JOKES AND STUFF ABOUT. HELL, MAKE UP YOUR OWN! okay the caps are a lot you can probably see this by now. maybe we all call you a silly name because of an embarrassing incident. maybe our characters know to avoid you when you look/act like a certain way because of a story from back in the day. this section is mostly about personality, but those sort of little bits and details can go here too! it'll help us figure out the dynamic our characters can or should have with your character :) [/border][comment]

// spacer 3 -> 4 //

// header 4 //

[/comment][border=0px; padding: 0; font-family: 'Vidaloka', serif; font-size: 3.5em; line-height: 100%; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--main); color: transparent; position: absolute;]04[/border][border=0px; display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items: center; margin-left: 20px; padding: 0; width: calc(100% - 20px); height: 3.5em; position: relative;][border=0px; padding: 0; flex: 0 1 auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-size: 1.0em; line-height: .9em; color: var(--textcolor); font-weight: 700; text-transform: lowercase; background: var(--basebg);]backstory[/border][border=0px; margin-left: 5px; padding: 0; flex: 1; height: 1px; background: var(--blockborder);][/border][/border][comment]

// content 4 //

[/comment][border=1px solid var(--blockborder); border-radius: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: -1.2em; margin-left: 18px; padding: calc(10px + 3%); width: calc(100% - 18px); font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif; font-size: calc(1em - 1px); line-height: 125%; color: var(--textcolor); text-align: justify; background: var(--blockbg);]WHAT INSPIRED YOUR CHARACTER TO BECOME A COP? WHAT WAS THEIR CHILDHOOD LIKE? MENTIONINGS OF THEIR BIG OR COOL ACCOMPLISHMENTS, NYPD RELATED OR NOT, CAN ALSO GO HERE. i feel so mean using all caps but do as deep of a dive as youre comfortable with![/border][comment]

// spacer 4 -> 5 //

// header 5 //

[/comment][border=0px; padding: 0; font-family: 'Vidaloka', serif; font-size: 3.5em; line-height: 100%; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--main); color: transparent; position: absolute;]05[/border][border=0px; display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items: center; margin-left: 20px; padding: 0; width: calc(100% - 20px); height: 3.5em; position: relative;][border=0px; padding: 0; flex: 0 1 auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-size: 1.0em; line-height: .9em; color: var(--textcolor); font-weight: 700; text-transform: lowercase; background: var(--basebg);]relationships[/border][border=0px; margin-left: 5px; padding: 0; flex: 1; height: 1px; background: var(--blockborder);][/border][/border][comment]

// content 5 //

[/comment][border=1px solid var(--blockborder); border-radius: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: -1.2em; margin-left: 18px; padding: calc(10px + 3%); width: calc(100% - 18px); font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif; font-size: calc(1em - 1px); line-height: 125%; color: var(--textcolor); text-align: justify; background: var(--blockbg);]WHICH CHARACTERS DOES YOUR OC GET ALONG WITH? WHO DO THEY NOT KNOW THAT WELL OR DON'T LIKE AT ALL? THIS IS A GOOD SPOT TO PUT PLOT IDEAS BETWEEN YOUR OC AND OTHER CHARACTERS[/border][comment]

// spacer 5 -> 6 //

// header 6 //

[/comment][border=0px; padding: 0; font-family: 'Vidaloka', serif; font-size: 3.5em; line-height: 100%; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--main); color: transparent; position: absolute;]06[/border][border=0px; display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items: center; margin-left: 20px; padding: 0; width: calc(100% - 20px); height: 3.5em; position: relative;][border=0px; padding: 0; flex: 0 1 auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-size: 1.0em; line-height: .9em; color: var(--textcolor); font-weight: 700; text-transform: lowercase; background: var(--basebg);]headcanons[/border][border=0px; margin-left: 5px; padding: 0; flex: 1; height: 1px; background: var(--blockborder);][/border][/border][comment]

// content 6 //

[/comment][border=1px solid var(--blockborder); border-radius: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: -1.2em; margin-left: 18px; padding: calc(10px + 3%); width: calc(100% - 18px); font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif; font-size: calc(1em - 1px); line-height: 125%; color: var(--textcolor); text-align: justify; background: var(--blockbg);][border=0px; margin-top: 3px; margin-left: -10px; padding: 0; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap;][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 1; color: var(--main); font-size: .9em; font-weight: 600; text-transform: uppercase;]favorite song[/border][border=0px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; flex: 2; text-transform: capitalize;]ANSWER HERE[/border][/border]

THIS PART IS OPTIONAL BUT ENCOURAGED! THEY CAN BE AS SIMPLE OR COMPLEX AS YOU WANT. DOES YOUR OC LOVE SOMETHING THE SAME WAY TERRY EATS YOGURT? IS YOUR CHARACTER NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH MONEY LIKE EARLY SEASONS JAKE? IF YOU STRUGGLED WITH GETTING DETAILED ON THE PERSONALITY SECTION, YOU CAN MAKE IT UP HERE WITH HEAD CANONS! i feel like im screaming. im hoping the caps help yall find these spots to fill out but maybe it's just accidentally aggressive, in which case, i'm sorry[/border][comment]

// spacer 6 -> 7 //

// header 7 //

[/comment][border=0px; padding: 0; font-family: 'Vidaloka', serif; font-size: 3.5em; line-height: 100%; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--main); color: transparent; position: absolute;]07[/border][border=0px; display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items: center; margin-left: 20px; padding: 0; width: calc(100% - 20px); height: 3.5em; position: relative;][border=0px; padding: 0; flex: 0 1 auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-size: 1.0em; line-height: .9em; color: var(--textcolor); font-weight: 700; text-transform: lowercase; background: var(--basebg);]extras[/border][border=0px; margin-left: 5px; padding: 0; flex: 1; height: 1px; background: var(--blockborder);][/border][/border][comment]

// content 7 //

[/comment][border=1px solid var(--blockborder); border-radius: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: -1.2em; margin-left: 18px; padding: calc(10px + 3%); width: calc(100% - 18px); font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif; font-size: calc(1em - 1px); line-height: 125%; color: var(--textcolor); text-align: justify; background: var(--blockbg);][comment]

// extra point 1 //

[/comment][border=0px; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; margin: 0 auto; width: 100%; padding: 0;][border=0px; flex: 1; padding: 0; min-width: 25px; font-weight: 700;]1. [/border][border=0px; flex: 20; padding: 0; min-width: 100px;]ANYTHING ELSE YOU FELT LIKE NEEDED TO BE SAID ABOUT YOUR OC OR THE ROLEPLAY THAT COULDNT FIT ANYWHERE ELSE[/border][/border]

[comment]

// extra point 2 //

[/comment][border=0px; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; margin: 0 auto; width: 100%; padding: 0;][border=0px; flex: 1; padding: 0; min-width: 25px; font-weight: 700;]2. [/border][border=0px; flex: 20; padding: 0; min-width: 100px;]ANYTHING ELSE YOU FELT LIKE NEEDED TO BE SAID ABOUT YOUR OC OR THE ROLEPLAY THAT COULDNT FIT ANYWHERE ELSE[/border][/border][comment]

// end of extras //

[/comment][/border][comment]

// end of contents //

[/comment][/border][/border][/border][/border][/border][comment]

// visible credit -- please don't remove!!! //

[/comment][border=0px; margin: 5px auto 0; padding: 0; width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; font-size: .6em; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; opacity: .5;]code by [USER=20950]@Nano[/USER][/border][/border]

are we sending the characters directly to you? captaindanger captaindanger
also, I have a suggestion for Rosa role's FC: Jung Hoyeon, I will like it's the right vibe, very much a badass but can be a softie too

You can post them on here or send them to me privately if you'd like! If you're comfortable sharing them here that'd be preferred so that way other people can start brainstorming their OC's dynamics with everyone elses but I understand being a lil shy <3

okay! I was waiting for the CS thread😅 i'll be posting the characters here soon, if no one else wants Gina or Amy

I’d like to join. I finished B99 a while ago. And I don’t have many rps that I’m in, so I may as well join something i’m interested in. I’m good at slice of life stuff so this is right up my alley!

Btw, not really interested in canon characters as much, I like to do ocs more because I like to write them! Gonna stop spamming this forum or whatever they’re called
I’d like to join. I finished B99 a while ago. And I don’t have many rps that I’m in, so I may as well join something i’m interested in. I’m good at slice of life stuff so this is right up my alley!

That sounds good to both of you guys! Again, if the CS is too confusing or big let me know cus I have a smaller one that might be easier to fill out. And don't worry nice and simple, this one is entirely OCs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back