• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

We could have a Kirishima and Tetsutetsu thing going! :3
3c16c2417b19186ae0e26a4bac26dc61--boku-no-hero-academia-kirishima-eijirou-my-hero-academia.jpg

eye definitely like this idea now. the tetsutetsu and kirishima of PSA. except one of them is a teacher and both have weird eyes instead of weird skin.

Should I change my fc? Or maybe they're dopplegangers lol
My apologies, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to change your FC. Even if you were a doppleganger for one, being one for someone several times older than you... not good. And second, because two different people with the same FC could lead to confusion OOC which could easily ramify and get out of control.

Lmao... Just saw some talk about ships in BNHA, specifically Toga and Uraraka. And it was accompanied by a little story and.. lol.. Fun times. Probably can't share the little blurb on a christian forum such as this so here's a picture instead.
1509839713589.png

Best quirk idea I've seen:

The ability to add/remove/change one letter in the name of someone's quirk. Thus changing the quirk to reflect the new name with no control over how the new quirk works.

WOO~! Finally been accepted ^^
Alright I been told that the good jumping on point is this:
"Then they were all Summoned to take a tour of the school (JUMP IN HERE)"
So I'll be reading the last page or two of the IC and readying a opening post.
anyone who hasn't seen/read my pro, Here's a link to read it. Have any suggestions on interactions just let me know.

Ah, I was trying to avoid updating it before I restructured the whole thing, the second purge ends tonight after all.
Ah should have figured, well I still need to read the rest the last page's post before I post anyways. So whichever happens first.

Ah should have figured, well I still need to read the rest the last page's post before I post anyways. So whichever happens first.
Sorry about doing this to you right after your character finally got approved, but with the inactivety some members have shown if I don't make some cuts we may get stuck too often.

Sorry about doing this to you right after your character finally got approved, but with the inactivety some members have shown if I don't make some cuts we may get stuck too often.
no problem. If anything this purge may help me in the RP. Knowing who's active/still interested will let me know who's post to pay attention to.

with that, I do have a few questions about the RP's setting. it's set in japan right? might been been mentioned in the other thread and just missed it, but just need to know cause my character would basically be a foreigner.

no problem. If anything this purge may help me in the RP. Knowing who's active/still interested will let me know who's post to pay attention to.

with that, I do have a few questions about the RP's setting. it's set in japan right? might been been mentioned in the other thread and just missed it, but just need to know cause my character would basically be a foreigner.

Yup the RP is set in Japan

Idea Idea also are they already in their uniforms or have they not acquire that yet?
It seems that they are in their uniform or have at least acquired it as the bag given to everyone in the dorms has a spare uniform.

Contents
Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia Announcements

Latest Gm post (where it's referenced)
Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC

Yes, this takes place in Japan, though it is quite different from modern Japan with everyone having quirks for a century now

My apologies, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to change your FC. Even if you were a doppleganger for one, being one for someone several times older than you... not good. And second, because two different people with the same FC could lead to confusion OOC which could easily ramify and get out of control.
Elenion Aura Elenion Aura
It seems like you based Mirai's Quirk off the idea of strange eyes.
Exotic Eye Designs - TV Tropes
Dunno if you already have another plan for the faceclaim but if not the Manga section and The Video Game Section may have some possible replacements~​

ok so would the have been required to wear it for this first day's events?
You have to wear your uniform at all times except when you are in your dorm to sleep and when the school specifically asks you to wear something else (like when it's time to wear your hero costume)

You have to wear your uniform at all times except when you are in your dorm to sleep and when the school specifically asks you to wear something else (like when it's time to wear your hero costume)
ok thanks just making sure. I'll have the post up when the purge is done and Extra Info has been updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back