• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Idea Idea yuckeroni yuckeroni Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

Please don't kick me! I wasn't getting any notifications suddenly but every day I saw the numbers of pages to like I reading and I just got really afraid but I didn't want to go and tell everyone I couldn't do it after all, I was just so embarrassed I couldn't come back but anyway I'm sorry! I really am! Can I please stay?

Oho~ Interesting. At some point when I started using Sumi (I copy-paste previous posts to maintain the format) I must have simply inserted random's tag among the user ID, so it said randomfella even in an edit, but the ID number was still for Bandit. So even though everything appeared to be pointing to random, it actually wasn't. Never even thought about it like that, but I guess in hindsight it makes sense that the user ID holds more importance than the name.

So I think I may have missed a lot... can someone help me?
I dunno when you left so I just copy-pasted the one I've been sending the newbies.​

The RP Started with a monster fight and flashbacks to the exam
Then we go the Time skip to the orientation day and Principal's speech
Next They are told to head into the combat building
A demonstration fight occurs between Shiri Dea and Tarou (Top three students) against Tokage (A Teacher)
The teacher wins, Dea says a small speech and then faints and is sent to the Nurse, and the principal sends everyone off to get some leisure time before they get the tour from the teachers
Everyone separated and creating groups depending on what they plan to do. EX some wanna find the dorms, some plan to visit Dea, some are just chilling.
Then they were all Summoned to take a tour of the school (JUMP IN HERE)
Afterwards everyone begins to head into the dorms (10pm) and some have fallen asleep

Link To Tour Post:
Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back