• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

2ddaa96f7f9eab1bd8aa26ef33eef7c6.jpg

That moment when you see you have a notification and it's like "oh sweet, someone replied to me!" And so you go to check it only to see that someone has liked one of your posts. And that's when dread overtakes you as you realize... It has only just begun.

That moment when you see you have a notification and it's like "oh sweet, someone replied to me!" And so you go to check it only to see that someone has liked one of your posts. And that's when dread overtakes you as you realize... It has only just begun.
>:3

This never happens to me I disabled that like the third day in.

One day I might turn that off like the sane people have. But today is not that day.
I turned it off because Yucke & Lost Like almost everything and it got really confusing trying to do multiple things at once ^.^

I turned it off because Yucke & Lost Like almost everything and it got really confusing trying to do multiple things at once ^.^

The like spam hasn't caused me any problems so that's probably why I haven't turned it off yet rofl. I do have to check it often to make sure the likes don't get out of hand though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back