• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

But I love youuuuu
nG6sUDd.gif

I'm thinking maybe the issue was the excessive likes, and the overload of notifications because we both had the issue but we also didn't turn off notifications for likes. What they explained was very similar to the issues I had at the start before people started to use the Discord (the use of Discord has shifted some of the weight of replies). While at times the issue came up again whenever people moved all their conversations on here, it wasn't as bad when everyone had their conversations on here 24/7.
The issue was still there, just not as bad as it was before. Since our situations were similar, and our conditions were the same, it could have been the excessive likes that caused the issue. I'll get back to you on this in a few days to see if turning off likes fixed the issue.
I'm not sure if you answered my question there....

The animation on that opening is really crappy and kinda unimaginative though. I do have to give it credit for the brilliant singing but apart from that it's nothing that great
55 onwards is beautiful in all regards, IMO. I can feel you on the first half of the OP but I think it builds atmosphere well enough.

I can't decide if I like Vanishing Line's OP or not. The armor sequence is sexy but I can't help wish for something more metal like the rest of the show.

Not bad, not bad. Haven't actually seen that show so I didn't know about that OP :o
It's good so far. If you're looking to check it out though, it has a three episode prequel OVA which I think is better than the show right now so I'd recommend watching those first. OVA is one of my favorite things I've watched this year.

It's good so far. If you're looking to check it out though, it has a three episode prequel OVA which I think is better than the show right now so I'd recommend watching those first. OVA is one of my favorite things I've watched this year.

I have that downloaded. Just never got it off my backlog. I was so immensely confused when I saw this show come out this season and was all "wait, I already downloaded this". But then it was the OVAs I downloaded rofl.

I have that downloaded. Just never got it off my backlog. I was so immensely confused when I saw this show come out this season and was all "wait, I already downloaded this". But then it was the OVAs I downloaded rofl.
Well, if there was ever a time to watch them it's probably now, haha.

The problem is that this seems like a very secular problem, something that is impacting a specific person which suggest the problem is with something specific to them. If you say you have the same symptoms then it's worth looking into , but I have to be sure it's the exact same symptoms

The problem is that this seems like a very secular problem, something that is impacting a specific person which suggest the problem is with something specific to them. If you say you have the same symptoms then it's worth looking into , but I have to be sure it's the exact same symptoms

Well we also seemed to be one of the few people who had notifications for likes on too. That's probably most people didn't have an issue, since people here either had them off or didn't post enough for 200+ likes.

Its okay now, shhhhhhh

Well we also seemed to be one of the few people who had notifications for likes on too. That's probably most people didn't have an issue, since people here either had them off or didn't post enough for 200+ likes.

Its okay now, shhhhhhh
Actually, as far as I know , most people here (myself included) have notifcations for likes turned on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back