• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Ctyyz1FWIAAjcPz.jpg

For when Idea Idea comes back on--

New Quirk idea
PEPPER

The person's dandruff is pepper. Their special move is scratching their head quickly to create a powderly cloud of pepper that makes people in a certain range sneeze repeatedly on it.

Just imagine trying to fight hand to hand combat while sneezing repeatedly

For when Idea Idea comes back on--

New Quirk idea
PEPPER

The person's dandruff is pepper. Their special move is scratching their head quickly to create a powderly cloud of pepper that makes people in a certain range sneeze repeatedly on it.

Just imagine trying to fight hand to hand combat while sneezing repeatedly
Sounds good

Guess who's finally done with The Fractured But Whole and ready to post?(That final stretch was a mind fuck.) Me.

Dishonoured Dishonoured Illiterate Illiterate Bornlucky Bornlucky
Fengzhi, Ryotai, and Ren are Duriander's roommates, would any of you like for me to start an interaction?

Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff Autumn is one of Lilly's roommates. How should we start the interaction?

B BlueClover how should I start Lilly's wild goose chase after Avery?

Leovonis Leovonis Lilly has more meat on her bones than Riba, so she may bee a good side dish. Can't have a burger without fries. Also Shammy again, Riba/Aizawa and Lilly/A Monster Hunter(Maybe Jonathan Joestar) vs Whatever Setsuo is?

Xel Xel Lilly is going to be something that would want to fight a vampire, so would you like to fight her (Maybee after she fights Setsuo if she does.

yuckeroni yuckeroni Illiterate Illiterate y'all jumping on the Hypnoween event? I need to figure out what Duriander is going to be.

Guess who's finally done with The Fractured But Whole and ready to post?(That final stretch was a mind fuck.) Me.

Fengzhi, Ryotai, and Ren are Duriander's roommates, would any of you like for me to start an interaction?

Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff Autumn is one of Lilly's roommates. How should we start the interaction?

Leovonis Leovonis Lilly has more meat on her bones than Riba, so she may bee a good side dish. Can't have a burger without fries. Also Shammy again, Riba/Aizawa and Lilly/A Monster Hunter(Maybe Jonathan Joestar) vs Whatever Setsuo is?

Xel Xel Lilly is going to be something that would want to fight a vampire, so would you like to fight her (Maybee after she fights Setsuo if she does.

yuckeroni yuckeroni Illiterate Illiterate y'all jumping on the Hypnoween event? I need to figure out what Duriander is going to be.
Avery’s out in the open with Hotdog Koinu so she could be hypnotized and then see the vampire squatting down like injured prey :)

Also yessssss to the three team v monster! :3

I suppose, but then the Queen isn't inclined to fight directly. So she'll probably toss Avery at Lilly since he's some lesser vampire and should be serving his superior anyways.

They are aware of who they were but now feel like that character so I’d guess not

I always figured if vamp-Toki had to fight she'd bring out her shields, so that works for me.

Poor Avery is so far the only non hypnotized kid and has no idea what’s going on.

He’s got a Hotdog on top of him, a bunch of students attacking each other, a vampire hunter soon on him, and he might have to deal with his Queen xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back