• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Poor Avery is so far the only non hypnotized kid and has no idea what’s going on.

He’s got a Hotdog on top of him, a bunch of students attacking each other, a vampire hunter soon on him, and he might have to deal with his Queen xD
Speaking of witch(haha halloween) Lilly and Avery might fight Toki at some point.

Speaking of witch(haha halloween) Lilly and Avery might fight Toki at some point.
So a vampire and a vampire hunter fight the ruler of vampires?

.....This sounds like Blade xD

It's gonna be some chuuni shit where they think they legit have the abilities of their costumes. So in their minds they're having epic mortal combat, soaring through the air and throwing out mystical attacks. But in reality they're just jumping around and flailing their arms like spastic retards.

It's gonna be some chuuni shit where they think they legit have the abilities of their costumes. So in their minds they're having epic mortal combat, soaring through the air and throwing out mystical attacks. But in reality they're just jumping around and flailing their arms like spastic retards.
It looks like they’re larping and then you have Avery just confused by the mess xD

Lilly: SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE!!
Avery: OW MY NOSE.
Lilly: You demon! How are you not burning?!"
Avery: You don't have hamon and you just broke my nose Lilly!
It looks like they’re larping and then you have Avery just confused by the mess xD
Lilly and Toki see themselves like this:
ORA_ORA_MUDA_MUDA.gif
But to Avery they're doing some sort of high stakes secret handshake.

Also I haven't worked on my Hypnoween post at all and was instead watching Youtube and reading non lewd Doujin (which actually exist.)

Lilly: SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE!!
Avery: OW MY NOSE.
Lilly: You demon! How are you not burning?!"
Avery: You don't have hamon and you just broke my nose Lilly!

Lilly and Toki see themselves like this:
View attachment 363332
But to Avery they're doing some sort of high stakes secret handshake.

If Lilly's suppose to be a vampire hunter than presumably she herself wouldn't be a vampire and thus wouldn't be able to fist fight a vampire. So it'd be even worse than them being in a retarded slap fight. You'd have Toki being chuuni as hell and calling forth bats and flapping her cape and other such nonesense. And you'd have Lilly being more tactical shooting her cliche crossbow with silver bolts and other vampire hunter gear.

So you have like, Lilly taking cover behind the shoe lockers with her toy gun and Toki standing at the other ending holding her cape out and laughing in a haughty/maniacal manner as she orders her familiars to fight the aggressor.

Also, funfact: There's a vampire hunter from the same source that I got Toki's vampire pic from.
sample_cd81d08886d4756c29a20b25f63becd4.jpg

She's also way lewder than vampire, as expected of someone with a human parent.

If Lilly's suppose to be a vampire hunter than presumably she herself wouldn't be a vampire and thus wouldn't be able to fist fight a vampire. So it'd be even worse than them being in a retarded slap fight. You'd have Toki being chuuni as hell and calling forth bats and flapping her cape and other such nonesense. And you'd have Lilly being more tactical shooting her cliche crossbow with silver bolts and other vampire hunter gear.

So you have like, Lilly taking cover behind the shoe lockers with her toy gun and Toki standing at the other ending holding her cape out and laughing in a haughty/maniacal manner as she orders her familiars to fight the aggressor.

Also, funfact: There's a vampire hunter from the same source that I got Toki's vampire pic from.
sample_cd81d08886d4756c29a20b25f63becd4.jpg

She's also way lewder than vampire, as expected of someone with a human parent.
(Except I figured out that Jonathan Joestar counts as a vampire hunter so MGE's Dhampir is unnecessary, and Lilly could fistfight Toki.)

(Except I figured out that Jonathan Joestar counts as a vampire hunter so MGE's Dhampir is unnecessary, and Lilly could fistfight Toki.)

Yeah but Dhampir is cuter than Jonathan Joestar. So no matter what Dhampir ends up the winner :( You can't beat the cute.

That doesn't make sense since Lilly will end up breaking something of Avery's.

Cute! Everything is secondary to that which is cute! It matters not what acts you commit or what beliefs you hold dear! So long as you are cute that is all that matters!

Thus Dhampir still wins no matter the situation.

Now we need somebody to bee Speedwagon.

SW: What will he break? Will he break the vampire's fighting spirit or his happiness?
*CRACK*
SW: It was his arm!
Cute! Everything is secondary to that which is cute! It matters not what acts you commit or what beliefs you hold dear! So long as you are cute that is all that matters!

Thus Dhampir still wins no matter the situation.
Blank+_d38bda3f39830360442f4b2ccf2efa59.jpg869.png

Your next line is "But Jonathan Joestar can't be this cute!"

The real question is do OTHER characters think they have the power of their costume? I.E. Would Lilly think Toki has the powers of a vampire and thus react to Toki's chuuni bullshit. And would Toki think Lilly has the powers of (I'm guessing Jonathan since that's what's being posted) and react to her imaginary stand? Is this all just one big shared delusion?

The real question is do OTHER characters think they have the power of their costume? I.E. Would Lilly think Toki has the powers of a vampire and thus react to Toki's chuuni bullshit. And would Toki think Lilly has the powers of (I'm guessing Jonathan since that's what's being posted) and react to her imaginary stand? Is this all just one big shared delusion?
Jonathan is Pre-Stand JoJo and has magical sun lightning breathing.

That depends on how affected by the suggestion they are. Technically speaking, the hypnosis was only to make them think of themselves as whatever their costumes are. The more suggestible or vulnerable a person is, though, the more intensely they might look into that, such as starting to extrapolate that to also seeing other people as their costumes or even as having the powers of those costumes

That depends on how affected by the suggestion they are. Technically speaking, the hypnosis was only to make them think of themselves as whatever their costumes are. The more suggestible or vulnerable a person is, though, the more intensely they might look into that, such as starting to extrapolate that to also seeing other people as their costumes or even as having the powers of those costumes

So it's possible Toki is just a haughty smug bitch and nothing beyond that. And it's equally possible Toki legitimately thinks she's a vampire with all that entails. And if she's really easily hypnotized she can not only think she's a vampire with all her powers, but also think other people have all their powers too? And which level a character is at is dependent on the player?

So it's possible Toki is just a haughty smug bitch and nothing beyond that. And it's equally possible Toki legitimately thinks she's a vampire with all that entails. And if she's really easily hypnotized she can not only think she's a vampire with all her powers, but also think other people have all their powers too? And which level a character is at is dependent on the player?
Pretty much, though if she was hypnotized at all, at the very least she is fully and completely convinced she is a vampire with all it entails

Pretty much, though if she was hypnotized at all, at the very least she is fully and completely convinced she is a vampire with all it entails

I see. So she wouldn't even try to use her quirk cuz she thinks she has vampire powers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back