• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

93b.jpg
...Now I want some kind of stand quirk or at least some kind of fast punching quirk xD

I see. So she wouldn't even try to use her quirk cuz she thinks she has vampire powers?
Unless the quirk is something a vampire would have (which in this case I don't think it is) then she won't. So she won't actively try to use her shields.

That said though, using a quirk is kind of like moving a limb, sometimes it happens and you don't even know it, so it's entirely possible if she is sufficiently surprised or scared that she might trigger her quirk on reflex

Unless the quirk is something a vampire would have (which in this case I don't think it is) then she won't. So she won't actively try to use her shields.

That said though, using a quirk is kind of like moving a limb, sometimes it happens and you don't even know it, so it's entirely possible if she is sufficiently surprised or scared that she might trigger her quirk on reflex

Rofl. Reflex quirk activation. Just wait 30 seconds for that reflex to actually do anything.

...Now I want some kind of stand quirk or at least some kind of fast punching quirk xD
Maybe the familiar is kinda like a ghost only the character can see however, it can manifest once the user is cut and uses the blood from it to create the form.

I can see it as a motherly sort of thing with the character being a cocky man who wants to be a police officer with the familiar kinda being the stern Mom who gets him out of trouble xD

Does anyone have a description for the dorm room itself? It may have been mentioned somewhere, but i forgot about it.

Does anyone have a description for the dorm room itself? It may have been mentioned somewhere, but i forgot about it.
The PSA has very simplistic dorm rooms both in the interest of saving money and to allow students to customize them with more ease. Each dorm room comes with a set of two bunk beds, one on each side of the room, with a cheap carpet in between. At the end of the room, there is a single window with a view to the PSA garden (the outer one that is just behind the gates) next to which is a long desk with four simple wooden chairs. There are four lamps on that desk and one on the ceiling. Every room has a set of keys that come in the bag offered when the students are sent to the dorms.
-From the Lore section under Dorm Rooms

The PSA has very simplistic dorm rooms both in the interest of saving money and to allow students to customize them with more ease. Each dorm room comes with a set of two bunk beds, one on each side of the room, with a cheap carpet in between. At the end of the room, there is a single window with a view to the PSA garden (the outer one that is just behind the gates) next to which is a long desk with four simple wooden chairs. There are four lamps on that desk and one on the ceiling. Every room has a set of keys that come in the bag offered when the students are sent to the dorms.
-From the Lore section under Dorm Rooms
Screenshot_2017-10-22-18-59-25-278_com.planner5d.planner5d.png

Screenshot_2017-10-22-18-59-50-118_com.planner5d.planner5d.png

Screenshot_2017-10-22-18-59-07-489_com.planner5d.planner5d.png

Like this?

Looking at the room visualized, Toki's going to absolutely hate it. Zero personal space, crammed in like sardines. Don't even get your own desk. Everything conspires to make Toki's life miserable D:

Looking at the room visualized, Toki's going to absolutely hate it. Zero personal space, crammed in like sardines. Don't even get your own desk. Everything conspires to make Toki's life miserable D:
Well, you're basically only there for sleeping...

With the way the dorms are laid out? Yeah rofl. The whole "tough love" teaching style permeates all facets of PSA. Even the comfort quality of the student's dorms.
Well, it's less a matter of though love and more that everything came straight from the teacher's pockets. The school construction itself was possible because they worked together to construct it themselves but the school being built alone doesn't mean the furniture and all those things will magically fill the space, they still have to be bought

Well, it's less a matter of though love and more that everything came straight from the teacher's pockets. The school construction itself was possible because they worked together to construct it themselves but the school being built alone doesn't mean the furniture and all those things will magically fill the space, they still have to be bought

Budgetary issues aint gonna stop a teenage girl from bitching unfortunately D:

Welp. Time for sleep. So I'll take a page out of Idea's book since I found the picture. (#PictureForEveryOccasion)
f0e482dd7f2b9c13692f0c450a9828a3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back