• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

A mirror would also be needed, i mean if we want the students to be able to check their appearance in the morning...

Screenshot_2017-10-22-21-13-36-007_com.planner5d.planner5d.png

Screenshot_2017-10-22-21-13-20-965_com.planner5d.planner5d.png

Screenshot_2017-10-22-21-13-29-237_com.planner5d.planner5d.png

Screenshot_2017-10-22-21-13-00-799_com.planner5d.planner5d.png

Added drawers and a shoe rack, as well as a shelf on either side so its more homey. What do you think? Idea Idea
I think I forgot some important things in my description myself. A shoe rack for example, that would be essential considering this is a Japanese highschool.

And that's almost it, but the desk is still wrong. The chairs are all on one side, the desk is literally by the window, like, leaning on the wall in a sense.

I think I forgot some important things in my description myself. A shoe rack for example, that would be essential considering this is a Japanese highschool.

And that's almost it, but the desk is still wrong. The chairs are all on one side, the desk is literally by the window, like, leaning on the wall in a sense.
that arrangement would physically hurt me in the soul because holy shit is it cramped and ugly looking.

To all female students:
Wear bike shorts, your skirts are absurdly short. Can't modify the uniform, but you can wear stuff under it- Plus there's at least one of these girls per anime.
__original_drawn_by_lansane__sample-39b76d3e8a5bd0bef93a255158f245ab.jpg __tamakagura_inari_original_drawn_by_yagi_ningen__17b03fd68ed2ef17c933b2968e476257.png

To all female students:
Wear bike shorts, your skirts are absurdly short. Can't modify the uniform, but you can wear stuff under it- Plus there's at least one of these girls per anime.
View attachment 363376 View attachment 363377
Wait. Are they though? Like I know that floor length skirts are for delinquents usually (and man is that something in itself) but aren't knee-length skirts still usually normal regulation?

View attachment 363390
One of the only girls in anime to actually wear her uniform correctly~

Edit:
"How to wear your Seifuku"
A Guide For Gaijins: How To Wear Your Seifuku
little known fact

delinquent girls/sukeban tend to dye their hair, roll up sleeves, and of all things, lengthen their skirts.

Also maybe lesser known fact, the female lead of shimoneta lengthens her skirt to a 'reasonable' level when she's in her regular schoolgirl mode, but shortens it extremely when she's in her lewd justice mode, and watching the lengths of the skirts of various female characters actually indicates the characters' personalities. The male characters instead have the security chokers to do that for them, if anyone is curious.

Morning Jpax~ How are you?

JPax thoughts: Screaming inside because I can't post for this RP until the dreaded hiatus ends. AND IT DOESN'T START UNTIL FRIDAY so I'm in this SUPER awkward spot of not being able to post IC but being able to post OOC AND UUGH

JPax Answer: "Doing just fine!"~~ *giggles*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back