• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Villain 1: Ok, so how the fuck do we do this infiltration?
Villain 2: What's wrong?
Villain 1: That Sub Sandwich guy can sense everything in the school.
Villain 2: How did you learn about that?
Villain 1: I snuck in.
Villain 2 proceeds to slap Villain 1 for being a moron.

(Also do you mind Avery x Lilly being replaced in favor of Autumn x Lilly? Lilly x Avery will still be a FRIENDship, but Autumn x Lilly will be the full-on after curfew fun ship.)
(I'd also like to apologise if this somewhat ruined your day.)

Na, it’s fine! :3
Actually, hold that thought. Me and Tanya have not discussed their normal interactions.

Oh, whoops. I forgot I resigned. Can I stay though? Shammy is helping :3
Well, yeah you can come back. You quit instead of being kicked out, so that leaves your spot open to return to. I would advise reading over some things again, as i recently performed a major update on the RP.

Na, it’s fine! :3
Actually, hold that thought. Me and Tanya have not discussed their normal interactions.
Lmao me and Tanya were discussing lewd interactions between Lilly and Autumn, but I thought about it for an hour and Avery x Lilly is the better ship, but Autumn x Lilly is the better FRIENDship, so Autumn will be hanging out with Lilly a lot, and in turn will be hanging out with Avery sometimes. (If this was on a much different site, Autumn and Lilly would be beneficial friends.)

Finally have a plan for a hopefully interesting character! If this doesn't work ima be really sad but at the same time it's ok because why not

Finally have a plan for a hopefully interesting character! If this doesn't work ima be really sad but at the same time it's ok because why not
It’ll be good! Don’t worry :)
GrandScratchyCicada-small.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back