• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

It'd be a very complicated masturbation thing

04444161fe818bd34fbd4356331672e4274eb2fc_hq.jpg

I'm not gonna excuse myself, this chat get's VERY lewd sometimes.

Oh, I was just reading the chat casually (because I make it a point to read every thread I'm following. Yes it's painful), and then suddenly BOOM you pointed out masturbation quirk or something and I was like dafooqi is this

Oh, I was just reading the chat casually (because I make it a point to read every thread I'm following. Yes it's painful), and then suddenly BOOM you pointed out masturbation quirk or something and I was like dafooqi is this

Toga can transform herself into someone else if she drink their blood (how long depends on how much she drinks) and Twice can make one copy of a person at a time who can use that person's quirk normally. So if Twice cloned Toga and Toga's clone drank Deku's blood would it be considered straight, gay, incest, or masturbation? Also how rude of me.....

HI JPAX :O

This is why we need our own villian group xD
Villain 1: Ok, so how the fuck do we do this infiltration?
Villain 2: What's wrong?
Villain 1: That Sub Sandwich guy can sense everything in the school.
Villain 2: How did you learn about that?
Villain 1: I snuck in.
Villain 2 proceeds to slap Villain 1 for being a moron.

(Also do you mind Avery x Lilly being replaced in favor of Autumn x Lilly? Lilly x Avery will still be a FRIENDship, but Autumn x Lilly will be the full-on after curfew fun ship.)
(I'd also like to apologise if this somewhat ruined your day.)

Villain 1: Ok, so how the fuck do we do this infiltration?
Villain 2: What's wrong?
Villain 1: That Sub Sandwich guy can sense everything in the school.
Villain 2: How did you learn about that?
Villain 1: I snuck in.
Villain 2 proceeds to slap Villain 1 for being a moron.

(Also do you mind Avery x Lilly being replaced in favor of Autumn x Lilly? Lilly x Avery will still be a FRIENDship, but Autumn x Lilly will be the full-on after curfew fun ship.)
(I'd also like to apologise if this somewhat ruined your day.)
Na, it’s fine! :3

yeah for yori i ended her interaction at 9:45 i just didnt write anything else cus i wasnt sure what i wanted to do for the time skip for her

and im just finishing the ueno one before i timeskip

Okay. Is it cool if Tazu talks to her during while they're outside? Or... would the teachers even be outside?

Chen Gong Chen Gong how about that person can force the atoms in their body to loosen their connection when they are below a certain temperature, allowing them to more easily be pushed like a fluid or gas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back