• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia Characters

Idea Idea hey sorry for not replying sooner. getting busy on my end.

How about we dropped the alternate forms altogether and stick with Asura form where he can shill change between normal and that form? also letting the heat from the first suggestion I made.

Asura Form has him grow half a foot, turns his skin red, and grants him 1 to 2 additional pairs of arms (depending in anger levels) as well grows a third eye on his forehead. It is his main form he takes as it's mainly strength based, but is known to let him manipulate heat as the angrier he get the more heat his body puts off.

It will be based off Ryuko's quirk from the manga, where she takes a or turns into something that might not exactly exist in the universe. It's called dragon form in the Wiki, but it's not official. I figured I could stick with Asura form for name sake saying that he transforms into something that resembles it.

As for the heat part in the description above I figured him being able to emit heat would be because he inherited it from his parents. Mother had multiple arms, father could emit fire, and being able to transform is a mutation of the combined quirks. How does this sound?
Sounds great except in the manipulating heat part. For two reasons. One is that that would not be a combination, that would be having two separate quirks, the effects are completely different and unrelated. The second is that manipulation of any kind is way too powerful as a standard, but being able to manipulate heat gives you Todoroki power levels, which is way way way above this RP's... As I believe I stated before? If I didn't mention it to you specifically then my apologies, however that's how it is.

However, this doesn't mean you can't generate heat at all. The issue is mainly the fact you can manipulate it and the fact it's unrelated.

djusting the level of her defense takes two seconds per one percent.
This is the one part of the quirk I don't like. It's way too fast to change it, which basically negates your character's whole weakness.

Also, from what I understood this "doppelganger" can store part of the hits, but it can't do anything with that. Or did I misunderstand it?

This is the one part of the quirk I don't like. It's way too fast to change it, which basically negates your character's whole weakness.

Also, from what I understood this "doppelganger" can store part of the hits, but it can't do anything with that. Or did I misunderstand it?
IRL this would be more than enough time, but given how time has been passing so far in the RP I'll adjust it to 'anime scale', I suppose. How is five seconds, or would you prefer ten?

Yeah, it can't attack, only defend.

IRL this would be more than enough time, but given how time has been passing so far in the RP I'll adjust it to 'anime scale', I suppose. How is five seconds, or would you prefer ten?

Yeah, it can't attack, only defend.
Let's play it safe and make it ten. You can always lower that number with QEP later

Now that the quirk is dealt with, gonna get along the rest of the character

A keen focus on becoming a proper hero and a can do attitude are what Alarica Schneider would call her best points. In the grand scheme of thing she's a very normal young girl, one who usually wouldn't have been interested in a career like heroism. She's got the sort of outgoing personality that would give her an advantage in the world of the professional hero, but is equally stiff and awkward about the whole affair. Unlike many of the hopeful heroes of the world, becoming a Hero is something she decided on a whim and therefore lacks the strong image of an ideal hero that others may have. In effect, she's interested in becoming a Hero in name only, ignorant of what the job entails.

That's not to say that she's lacking drive or ambition. The fact that she's willing to change the course of her life so radically showcases not that her becoming a Hero being nothing more than a whim, but rather her willingness to help someone who she thinks needs it. She's a very caring individual, doing her best to pay attention to the issues of those around her despite her generally flighty disposition. While she'll generally have the atmosphere of only having half an idea of what's going on, she's got enough gusto and gumption in her to put a wind to her sails and keep trying. Hair ornament not included.
There is too much focus on what she isn't in this personality, moreso even than what she is, and what we do get of her seems to be flawless, by whcih I mean lacks in any serious flaws. As such, this current personality is currently too one dimensional and lacking in serious flaws, so please expand it.

There is too much focus on what she isn't in this personality, moreso even than what she is, and what we do get of her seems to be flawless, by whcih I mean lacks in any serious flaws. As such, this current personality is currently too one dimensional and lacking in serious flaws, so please expand it.
On it. I was iffy on whether her personality section got the right idea across myself as I wrote it, so I'm not surprised it needs adjusting.

Second edition is in commission.

View attachment 365597
"Mmm, okay, let's keep everything professional, yeah?"
Name: Alarica Schneider
Nicknames: N/A
Desired Hero Name: Stark Neo
Chosen Extra Class: Support
Hero Costume:
Alarica's costume is, well, plain. It's literally just a modified version of the cosplay version of the classic school sailor uniform. She plans to replace it in the future. Notably, her costume is made entirely up of her hair, allowing it to be projected through the use of her Quirk, unlike mundane clothing.

Personality: If there were an exam to test one's compatibility with being a hero, Alarica would score squarely in the middle. On one hand, she has the can do attitude, gusto, and 'saving the day with a smile' disposition of a hero, but on the other lacks the foresight, caution, and brazen confidence of the best. She's of the sort not to consider the consequences of her actions and trusts too easily. That is to say, she doesn't have much regard for her own safety. She's grown up with a perfectly safe, secure childhood, and because of it she doesn't fully understand the risk involved in the career she's chosen to pursue. She'll jump into situations without thinking, not because of some overflowing courage, but because she's genuinely unable to comprehend the danger the world at large can pose until she's already in the thick of it. In short, she's extremely naive.

Her saving grace is her aforementioned gung-ho personality. She's a social butterfly through and through, able to chat for hours on hours with most anyone who'll put up with her, and lacks the disregard for tact or personal space that some like her would have. Rather it speaks to the heroic side of her. While her life free of trouble has surely lead her to lack in some facets, it's not like she was raised poorly. Even if it's usually been in her studies, she's used to putting work in to get what she wants, and while she's never been one of the best, she knows both the taste of success and failure and by far prefers the former. She's can be stubborn, but not arrogant, knowing when she needs to buckle down and get her ass into gear to get what she wants.

What's most important to her character though is the fact that before PSA, she really was just a regular middle school student. She never ran with any eccentric gangs or was the victim of some young villain, she's lived a normal life. She's wooed by handsome boys, nervous around celebrities, and even when she's trying to look like the coolest person in the world she's mostly just muddling her way through it. Besides her naivety, that also means that much of what Heroes have to face, as of now, is beyond her. When pitted against a villain, even if every part of her mind tells her she needs to stand and fight, at the same time every fibre of her body will tell her to run, as she'd have done before, and it's not unlikely that she ultimately will.

• J-Pop
  • J-Rock
  • Early Mornings
  • Cleaning
Dislikes:
  • Late Nights
  • Irresponsible Adults
  • Disruptive Students
  • Sitting around
Fears:
  • Being alone in the dark
  • When people get angry
Mannerisms:
  • She's the sort to rock in her chair, bob her leg, and partake in any other small activity to keep herself moving when she's bored or has just been sitting in the same place for too long.
  • She really likes catchphrases, and will often work them into her day to day life if she thinks they're 'fashionable'.
Backstory: Alarica is the daughter of the famous, or rather, once-famous Hero, Stark. Hailing from Germany, in his heyday Stark was someone with the world at his back, and a bright future ahead of him. Midway through his career he married his fellow Hero Rouge and only months later they'd announce that they were expecting. In the months following that, both Rouge and her unborn daughter were killed. A group of villains saw the announcement as an opportunity, one for revenge, and when Rouge was at her most vulnerable they struck. The aftermath left five dead, Rouge, her daughter, and three of the five villains who committed the crime, all three felled by Stark's hands. It was a tragic day, one that hit the airwaves even outside of their country, and one that cost Stark everything. His actions were understandable to the public, but they couldn't go without punishment. His situation and his past deeds had him let off without imprisonment but he found himself stripped of both his Hero's License and his pride. He was almost broken.

But the spirit of a Hero and the memory of his wife lived on inside of him, and he used them to pull himself back up.

He took his time to grieve, but soon after he pulled himself up by the straps of his boots and moved to start a new life. To start over he took his leave from the country he'd called his home and set off to the first place he could think of. A place that ended up being the land of the rising sun, Japan. But before he left, Stark had something he needed to do. In the memory of his wife he adopted a healthy, baby girl, and gave her the name they'd planned for their firstborn, Alarica, and only after that did he set off.

Growing up without being told of the burden that sat on her father's shoulders, while aware at the very least that she was adopted, Alarica led a peaceful childhood. No villains came looking to finish the job, and her father seemed to settle well enough into the civilian lifestyle, at least until Alarica grew older. Nothing changed, but she began to notice things, aside from when he'd have to go to work or do something for her, Alarica's father would never leave the house. He by all rights was a recluse, closing himself off from the world and spending his days slumped on the couch whenever he didn't have something he needed to do. He had no hobbies, no friends, no ambitions, his only concern was raising Alarica and doing whatever he needed to do to support them.

The moment she noticed, Alarica put in her best efforts to somehow, in any way help the man who called her daughter, but her attempts were for naught. All they'd accomplish was leading her to realize how distant her and her father were. Aside from cooking for her and sending her off to school the two hardly ever spoke and she knew barely anything about him, a simple internet search revealing more about him than he'd ever told her. But what she read about what happened to his wife, his first daughter, and the fate of the Hero Stark, even at her young age it was enough to make her understand. It wasn't on that day, or even that year, but that information would forge her in more ways than one. For a time she'd continue to try and help her father on her own, but after years of failure she chose to take a new path. In her father's name she'd become a Hero, rise up through the ranks, and become someone that both he and the mother she'd never met would be proud of.

Then, maybe, things would change.

Relationships:
  • Aldric Schneider - Alarica's father. The relationship between the two isn't bad, but as with him and all things nowadays, it's distant. He does everything expected of him as a parent and does a stand up job at that, but when it comes to anything beyond that, he's absent.

Quirk: Scapegoat - From her shadow Alarica is able to conjure a pale white doppelganger. It appears as a silhouette of her physical form and mirrors her movements with a two second delay. It is unable to interact physically with the world, but upon activation it takes on defensive properties. A fraction of all physical force directed towards Alarica will instead be directed to her 'Scapegoat', which harmlessly stores said physical force away. While activated however, if physical contact is made with the Scapegoat rather than Alarica an amount of physical force inversely equal to her defense's current level of division will be directed towards Alarica. This means that if her Scapegoat is struck while dividing damage received by two, she will be subjected to a blow in the same location with twice as much power as a hit with Scapegoat not active would have caused. Damage dealt to her in this manner is not absorbed by Scapegoat. Additionally, her Scapegoat is only able to store twice the physical force it would have taken to render Alarica unconscious, after which point all excess physical force will be added to the next blow to make contact with Alarica's Scapegoat.

Currently she can reduce force to a maximum of 80%. Generation of her Scapegoat takes one minute, activation takes twenty seconds, and adjusting the level of her defense takes ten seconds per one percent.

Special Moves:

• As of now, she has none.
Items:
  • Nothing notable.
Skills:
  • Not A Hero - Until a few months ago, the idea of becoming a Hero was one Alarica had done away with entirely. Because of this she's very untrained in combat, not having any real martial skills to speak of.
  • Housekeeping! - The type to help out around the house, Alarica has been doing the bulk of the cleaning in her and her father's apartment for years, to the point where she's better at it than most adults.
Theme Song:

Other: Despite being a foreigner, Alarica has been a resident of Japan for as long as she can remember. As a result she's quite used to ways of the country and is only distinguishable from the average young girl through her appearance, and the odd quirk she's picked up from her father.

APPROVED!

However, this doesn't mean you can't generate heat at all. The issue is mainly the fact you can manipulate it and the fact it's unrelated.
that's on me then, as I'm wording it wrong. I do mean for him to generate/emit it from his body more than manipulate it like todoroki can. but I do intend for him to be able to cover his body, if only partially, in flames through your Quirk Evolution System later on. As it's combining a mutant quirk and a emitter quirk that mutated into an transforming quirk thus changing up the quirk in him a bit. How's hat sound?

that's on me then, as I'm wording it wrong. I do mean for him to generate/emit it from his body more than manipulate it like todoroki can. but I do intend for him to be able to cover his body, if only partially, in flames through your Quirk Evolution System later on. As it's combining a mutant quirk and a emitter quirk that mutated into an transforming quirk thus changing up the quirk in him a bit. How's hat sound?
Hmmm... how doing a sort of Bakugo system (the more bakugou sweats, the better his explosions work), where as work yourself out more and more during a fight, your body starts to heat up. This way we can work heat into what would otherwise be a simple physical change. Later on, with QEP, you could evolve the ability to cover yourself in fire using this heat. Do you like it?

Hmmm... how doing a sort of Bakugo system (the more bakugou sweats, the better his explosions work), where as work yourself out more and more during a fight, your body starts to heat up. This way we can work heat into what would otherwise be a simple physical change. Later on, with QEP, you could evolve the ability to cover yourself in fire using this heat. Do you like it?
yeah that's fine. that's pretty much how I was going to have it just tied to anger but I can have it to where the more he works out/fight when the more heat he emits. I'll get the character sheet back up with everything on it later on today.

yeah that's fine. that's pretty much how I was going to have it just tied to anger but I can have it to where the more he works out/fight when the more heat he emits. I'll get the character sheet back up with everything on it later on today.
Alright, looking foward! Thank you for your patience :)

What's a Peasant to a Knight? What's a Knight to a King? What's a King to a God? What is a God to ME!?
Name: Ken Smith
Desired Hero Name: Azura
(Azure+Asura)
Chosen Extra Class: General Studies
Appearance:
cff6d472345fc4ffc54b077c04cc33401314074320_full.jpg

(soon to be) Hero Costume:
cd10300de335c165e9d140571eb7bbcc.jpg

Height: 6"6'
Weight: 200lb
Personality:
Ken thinks of himself as a god; due to his quirk most likely. He believes every man wants to be him and every woman wants to be with him. Think of him as the quarter back superstars in high school football. He is so narcissist, egotistical, and self-absorbed that he is dens to how people really feel about him. But this doesn't stop him from being the hero he wants to be and from seeing that other's are hurt around him. He may seem like a muscle brain jock taking action first thinking later, doesn't mean he won't do what he can to help, even if it's something he doesn't understand. Though if he doesn't know you and aren't friends, Heroism is the best help you'll get from him in terms of most likely. Unless it's with working out, He'll always try and get people to work out more to try and get an unattainable body like his.

He's not one to get angered over something too easily, but when he's in a fight in his Asura Form, and is being pushed back, that anger just becomes more apparent. Other than that he's too self absorbed to really get angry. Getting depressed however is rather easy, Just show him his flaws (his school grade) and the muscle brain will shut up and find a corner to sulk at. He'll even stop working out as well. Best way to pull him out of this state is to offer him meat...or he'll eventually get detracted from his depression all together.
+Himself
+Working Out
+Meat.
Dislikes:
-Loosing
-Some Vegetables
-Male fans/admirers
-His younger sister
Fears:
~Loosing muscle mass
~Being overwhelmed in a fight
Mannerisms:
*Constantly looking for ways to work out.
*Sulks in corner wen sees less than stellar grades.
*Occasionally to constantly ask people to work out with him.
*Randomly start flexing and striking poses.
Backstory:
Ken is a Russian American mix child. His father was American construction worker and his mother Russian Hero sidekick. They first met one day when his father was sent over seas to Russia to help build the hero association building to help monitor the hero and villain activity across the world. But the Russian heroes didn't quite like that. It's unofficial, but it was theorized that heroes agencies would often lead fights to the job sight to hinder the construction of the association building thinking it as just an excuse to spy of their country. But not all the heroes thought like that and when ever Ken's mother's hero team did damage to the construction, she often apologize after the fight to the construction team. Eventually Ken's father asked her out one day after getting smitten with her and the rest is history....well not exactly. After they got married she was fired from her sidekick position by her agency and he couldn't stay in Russia no longer after the building was finally done after years. They even had Ken before it was done too.

Eventually they moved to america and started a life together in proper with another child on the way. Though with them living off a construction worker's salary and her being a stay at home mom due to her pregnancy, times were rough...but they were still happy.

Ken grew up in Russia till he was two and they had to head for america. as an infant he was often in the hero agency, or construction sight when both parents were busy with work and couldn't get a sitter. He grew up seeing all these powerful heroes, hard working people and amazing fights first hand, there was no doubt it would rub off on him at such a young age. He admired the strong and hard working that he often try and fight off crooks, or help with the construction only to be constantly stopped before he got himself hurt. But when the hero association building was finally done and having to move to America, he didn't fully understand completely, but he didn't put up a fuss about it.

In america they didn't far so well money wise and thus his father was out working 2-3 jobs to try and keep everything stable. He did what he could to help his mother and work hard like his father till his little sister was born. After she was things got a lot easier for them.

As Ken grew up he often look for part time jobs to try and support his family. Though his father wasn't working so many jobs any more and his mother working an everyday job now, he still felt obligated to work hard, often using his quirk for manual labor jobs. When his sister's quirk awoke, being more like their mother's, Ken realized what he wanted to do for the rest his life, and that was to be a hero.

Ken tried and tried again trying to enter a hero academy. Even using his own earned money to take entrance exams. But he failed each and every time. Though he kept it secret from his parents, they eventually found out. Not mad or upset but proud of his decision they helped him finally find the school that would accept him. Only one that would accept him was one that was far away from them. Ken didn't want that but they insisted.

Once he was persuaded by his parents to go follow his dream, that was when he was sent off to Peace Sign Academia.
Relationships:
Father
Mother
Younger Sister
Quirk: Asura Form - This is a transformation quirk that Ken acquired from his parents are from the combination of their quirks that mutated a bit. This quirk allows Ken to take on appearance of the deity Asura, by gaining two more pairs of arms, slightly increasing in size and ability to emit heat from his body. The extra arms he gained from his father who had a mutant quirk of multiple arms. Though he got less from his mother's side to emit heat as she could manipulate fire as a emitter quirk user, but he believes there is more to it.

The increase in size is only about half a foot turning his 6 foot 6 to a full on 7 foot. The arms that he gains when transformed are exactly the same as his normal arms in both length and muscle build; they just sprout from both side of his upper and lower back when transformed. His arm strength is multiplied by the number of hands he has, but only because each arm is as strong as his ordinary arms. The heat his body emits is not controlled by him currently. While transformed it radiates off him the harder he works, and the harder he works the more heat he put off. In his original form he can still put off heat but it's not as potent as when transformed. The heat he puts off can change the temperature around him by 10-20 degrees and gives a extra sting to his touch.
Special Moves: Asura Rush - While transformed, Azura rushes his foe and let's loose a furry of punched with all his arms for a duration of time.
Skills/talents:
Great Wrestler
He's good at Grilling, even if it's not just meat.
Good strength manager, meaning he knows what part the body is doing the most work.
Theme Song:

Favorites: N/A
Other: N/A

jIjR6p7CIWPkKHfsPbIDXxzpJI8maLNgFllHQLye2f1w-IkbudARtcB1R4VBb_Jrl-mCYWeet2g0S-qY6JTFyS376MMFyz39JMxGGPkINrDRVz2re26N_J6gA4_Oy6VI8OmFOzut

lxUIhkn--i86FpJ50TrCyEhufItHoptO8gJ54GCxxPOsQnod3vyIaN6sypzyZ6IyI7JbtHBM7r1oFMtv__4d78UHM3VPM1m375lrC5Cc9NOHSmDG69DQoQ2qDzKuvZzYS--5u_Xd

• Nicknames: Liar, Ta-chan, No Good Taeko, Queen of Lies

Personality: Taeko gives off an air of nobility walking with grace and holding herself to the highest of degree. She speaks in a proper manner and shows respect to everyone she meets. Of course this is all just a facade and the real Taeko is a far more cunning, sly, and manipulative person. Taeko would not hesitate to lie straight to the face of even her closest of friends. It’s very rare for her to show her true face in front of others often hiding behind jokes and lies. Her view on things such as good and bad is very blurred as she find the two sides nothing more than slightly modified versions of one another. As such Taeko doesn’t idolize heroes or fear villains she simply sees them as an everyday thing. Those Taeko gets close to she does so with a reason from boredom to the thought they might prove useful to her later on. It’s not rare for Taeko to stir trouble when she sees it as she enjoys watching others fight and argue. She only wants to be a hero to prove a point. Being a hero isn’t about helping others or doing the right thing. It’s all about popularity you can only survive as a hero is you are popular plain and simple.

Likes: Ice cream, sweets, reading a good book, watching others argue/fight, proving herself right

Dislikes: Being proven wrong, someone who doesn’t get the joke, overly emotional people

Fears: {S}

Mannerisms: Taeko will often play with her hair when bored, refers to those close to her as Tan.

Backstory: {S}

Relationships: Lucy Yasuhiro- Mother Soichi Yasuhiro-Father

Height: 5’6

Weight: 120 Ibs

Items: {S}

Skills/talents: Making tea, Speed reader, A good memory

Theme Song:

APPROVED!!

• "I see what you did there!"
    ~ Mirai Moriyama

50e494481db18ad854232a2c1aec8313.jpg

Name: Mirai Moriyama

Nicknames: Double M! Bug-Eye Boy, Baby Blue

Desired Hero Name: All-Seeing Hero: Watch-Man!

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 118 lb

Last edited:
What's a Peasant to a Knight? What's a Knight to a King? What's a King to a God? What is a God to ME!?
Name: Ken Smith
Desired Hero Name: Azura
(Azure+Asura)
Appearance:
cff6d472345fc4ffc54b077c04cc33401314074320_full.jpg

(soon to be) Hero Costume:
cd10300de335c165e9d140571eb7bbcc.jpg

Height: 6"6'
Weight: 200lb
Personality:
Ken thinks of himself as a god; due to his quirk most likely. He believes every man wants to be him and every woman wants to be with him. Think of him as the quarter back superstars in high school football. He is so narcissist, egotistical, and self-absorbed that he is dens to how people really feel about him. But this doesn't stop him from being the hero he wants to be and from seeing that other's are hurt around him. He may seem like a muscle brain jock taking action first thinking later, doesn't mean he won't do what he can to help, even if it's something he doesn't understand. Though if he doesn't know you and aren't friends, Heroism is the best help you'll get from him in terms of most likely. Unless it's with working out, He'll always try and get people to work out more to try and get an unattainable body like his.

He's not one to get angered over something too easily, but when he's in a fight in his Asura Form, and is being pushed back, that anger just becomes more apparent. Other than that he's too self absorbed to really get angry. Getting depressed however is rather easy, Just show him his flaws (his school grade) and the muscle brain will shut up and find a corner to sulk at. He'll even stop working out as well. Best way to pull him out of this state is to offer him meat...or he'll eventually get detracted from his depression all together.
+Himself
+Working Out
+Meat.
Dislikes:
-Loosing
-Some Vegetables
-Male fans/admirers
-His younger sister
Fears:
~Loosing muscle mass
~Being overwhelmed in a fight
Mannerisms:
*Constantly looking for ways to work out.
*Sulks in corner wen sees less than stellar grades.
*Occasionally to constantly ask people to work out with him.
*Randomly start flexing and striking poses.
Backstory:
Ken is a Russian American mix child. His father was American construction worker and his mother Russian Hero sidekick. They first met one day when his father was sent over seas to Russia to help build the hero association building to help monitor the hero and villain activity across the world. But the Russian heroes didn't quite like that. It's unofficial, but it was theorized that heroes agencies would often lead fights to the job sight to hinder the construction of the association building thinking it as just an excuse to spy of their country. But not all the heroes thought like that and when ever Ken's mother's hero team did damage to the construction, she often apologize after the fight to the construction team. Eventually Ken's father asked her out one day after getting smitten with her and the rest is history....well not exactly. After they got married she was fired from her sidekick position by her agency and he couldn't stay in Russia no longer after the building was finally done after years. They even had Ken before it was done too.

Eventually they moved to america and started a life together in proper with another child on the way. Though with them living off a construction worker's salary and her being a stay at home mom due to her pregnancy, times were rough...but they were still happy.

Ken grew up in Russia till he was two and they had to head for america. as an infant he was often in the hero agency, or construction sight when both parents were busy with work and couldn't get a sitter. He grew up seeing all these powerful heroes, hard working people and amazing fights first hand, there was no doubt it would rub off on him at such a young age. He admired the strong and hard working that he often try and fight off crooks, or help with the construction only to be constantly stopped before he got himself hurt. But when the hero association building was finally done and having to move to America, he didn't fully understand completely, but he didn't put up a fuss about it.

In america they didn't far so well money wise and thus his father was out working 2-3 jobs to try and keep everything stable. He did what he could to help his mother and work hard like his father till his little sister was born. After she was things got a lot easier for them.

As Ken grew up he often look for part time jobs to try and support his family. Though his father wasn't working so many jobs any more and his mother working an everyday job now, he still felt obligated to work hard, often using his quirk for manual labor jobs. When his sister's quirk awoke, being more like their mother's, Ken realized what he wanted to do for the rest his life, and that was to be a hero.

Ken tried and tried again trying to enter a hero academy. Even using his own earned money to take entrance exams. But he failed each and every time. Though he kept it secret from his parents, they eventually found out. Not mad or upset but proud of his decision they helped him finally find the school that would accept him. Only one that would accept him was one that was far away from them. Ken didn't want that but they insisted.

Once he was persuaded by his parents to go follow his dream, that was when he was sent off to Peace Sign Academia.
Relationships:
Father
Mother
Younger Sister
Quirk: Asura Form - This is a transformation quirk that Ken acquired from his parents are from the combination of their quirks that mutated a bit. This quirk allows Ken to take on appearance of the deity Asura, by gaining two more pairs of arms, slightly increasing in size and ability to emit heat from his body. The extra arms he gained from his father who had a mutant quirk of multiple arms. Though he got less from his mother's side to emit heat as she could manipulate fire as a emitter quirk user, but he believes there is more to it.

The increase in size is only about half a foot turning his 6 foot 6 to a full on 7 foot. The arms that he gains when transformed are exactly the same as his normal arms in both length and muscle build; they just sprout from both side of his upper and lower back when transformed. His arm strength is multiplied by the number of hands he has, but only because each arm is as strong as his ordinary arms. The heat his body emits is not controlled by him currently. While transformed it radiates off him the harder he works, and the harder he works the more heat he put off. In his original form he can still put off heat but it's not as potent as when transformed. The heat he puts off can change the temperature around him by 10-20 degrees and gives a extra sting to his touch.
Special Moves: Asura Rush - While transformed, Azura rushes his foe and let's loose a furry of punched with all his arms for a duration of time.
Skills/talents:
Great Wrestler
He's good at Grilling, even if it's not just meat.
Good strength manager, meaning he knows what part the body is doing the most work.
Theme Song:

Favorites: N/A
Other: N/A

APPROVED!

rsonality: At the core of his being, Mirai is a well-meaning, friendly boy. He can be a bit of a wise-ass at times, but it's always good-natured, never malicious. He's the type of person who'd go out of his way to help people, regardless of whether they're his friend, or a perfect stranger. When it comes to difficult people, and really hardship in general, Mirai does his best to try and take everything in stride, but everyone has a breaking point, and he's no different. If somebody manages to really push his buttons, he won't shy away from pushing back. How effective his push-back is, however, is questionable at best.

Mirai can be a bit of a coward, sometimes, and is easily startled. He's the type who screams at jump scares in scary movies. If you asked him, he'd tell you his cowardice was just rational thinking (and maybe, like, 15% Cowardice). Still, if it's for the sake of his friends, even he can be courageous (though, don't expect him to be happy about it).

Mirai, despite his somewhat cowardly nature, also possesses an intrepid, adventurous side. Though, he's hardly the most adventurous in his friend group, and gets exasperated easily if they get too reckless, and'll try his best to talk them down. He loves to travel by train, car, or plane. It doesn't matter where. The prospect of going to a new place, preferably with people whose company he enjoys, fills him with a sort of childlike feeling of excitement.
FAceclaim mattters aside, your only real isue is the lack of serious flaws, so do add some please.

WIP TEACHER CS

Quote: "Don't you just love technology? Well at least the tech that doesn't make us sit on a couch 24/7?"

Name: Takashi Hamada
Nicknames: Tech, Mech, Mechy
Hero Name: The Mechanist

What they will teach:

Appearance: (anime or description)

Hero Costume: (give me the appearance like the appearance section, but also give me a detailed description of the function of anything that isn´t merely aesthetic) {S}

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 195 lbs. = 88.451 kg.

Personality: (paragraph form, and you´re warned right here that if it ends up giving me too little information about how the character behaves and sees the world, back to draft with you)

Dislikes: (at least 4) {S}

Fears: (at least 2) {S}

Mannerisms: (at least 1)

Relationships: (includes family, friends, lovers, rivals, etc... NPC and player characters alike)

Backstory: {S}

Reason for becoming a teacher: {S}

Notable Feats as a hero:

Hero Style: (what kind of work does the character usually do as a hero, and in what fashion. Examples: 13 is a hero focused on rescuing people from disasters, eraser head is focused on capturing villains and his style is a surprise attack followed by capture)

Quirk: (Name + description) (remember to be very specific about anything that would involve numbers, and that a teacher´s quirk has to be something that aided in constructing the school) {S}

Special Moves: (A particular named tactic using your quirk) (up to 7) {S}

Items: (anything the character usually carries with them) {S}

Skills/talents: (anything character is especially skilled or talented at)

Theme Song: (optional)

Favorites: (optional)

Other:

Mirai can be a bit of a coward, sometimes, and is easily startled. He's the type who screams at jump scares in scary movies. If you asked him, he'd tell you his cowardice was just rational thinking (and maybe, like, 15% Cowardice). Still, if it's for the sake of his friends, even he can be courageous (though, don't expect him to be happy about it).
I thought you just said you eidted him into a proper coward?

I did! I see it as him having Cowardice A and B
Cowardice A: he's afraid of scary movies and things / gets freaked out by spiders and icky gooey things. More of a comedic effect cowardly. He can overcome this kind on his own, sometimes.
Cowardice B: He's terrified of villains (since they're basically scary monster movie villains come to life? I guess) and they more than likely trigger a sort of fight-or-flight response in him (where more often than not he'll choose flight)

I dunno if that makes sense, but I want him to be cowardly both in the sense that it's funny (*sees bug, screams*) and also a serious flaw (*sees villain, heart races, cold sweat, considers abandoning the mission, maybe even friends, if he feels his life is in danger*)

I thought you just said you eidted him into a proper coward?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back