• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia Characters

To what extent exactly, please name all the things this can do if there is freedom of choice on the matter if there isn't then please state the exact fixed condition
physique - the form, size, and development of a person's body. This what the word means and the time i first thought of using this word to describe his quirk, he could only alter his size and form, form being for growing of limbs. "development of a person's body" wasn't going to be apart of the change till the quirk could grow with QEP, as I was going to change from the forms being souly based on deities to altering physical abilities. Such as changing from a strength form to a more agile/speedy one.

A singular color or can he form specific patterns? How specific? Do they have to be mimciked or can he just think of something?
The change of color was going to be purely cometic to appear like the deities he's basing his form off of, so for now only change to a singular color. Markings/patterns weren't going to be apart of it till I could with QEP, but still only cosmetic

Exactly what kind of limbs, how large, how many? Can the limbs just regrow? If so, can he regenerate?
How fast can all of these changes happen?
Arms, legs, and tails. Though the last two are only listed for growth of the quirk possibilities. But they be the same as his limbs he already has...idk about the tail yet. He can't just regrow arms if they get cut off. But he can have some bit of regeneration in the limbs he can grow but it's not instant and would take time like a lizard tail growing back properly. (few weeks if anything). As for how long it takes the changes to occur, it only take him a moment to take on his form.

(Just thinking) If we were going with the suggested quirk prier (copying mutant quirks), he wouldn't be able to grow limbs of non-organic origins (Example: Earphone Jack and Engine). looking at the list of mutant quirks, a lot were like that other than animal like mutant quirks.

Why, exactly? How much does he grow? How much stronger does he become? How many arms are those, how big? How fast does this occur?
after i was looking through Superpower Wiki for suggestions for powers, i came across the "asura physiology" and thought I could base a character around this. I only want to have other forms later is for his quirk development.
He only grows a half foot at most, more with QEP later on if anything. He is already tall being 6 foot in a 1/2.
He doesn't get superhuman strength. He's only as strong as a body builder his size with added arm strength of his additional arms.
He can grow 4 additional arms. Can lower to 2 and have QEP add more later. And they are as big as his normal arms.
the speed it occurs only take him a moment to take on his form.

"I need to find out what sound an octopus makes!"
Name: Niko Takamaki

Nicknames: Takoyaki

Desired Hero Name: The hero from the deep: Octo Locks

Chosen Extra Class: Support

Appearance:View attachment 364761
(soon to be) Hero Costume:
View attachment 364769

Niko's dream outfit consists of a Victorian design that substituted agility for style. Her outfit is made with heavy velvets and leather.

Height: 5'6
Weight: 145 (The extra weight is due to her heavy tentacles.)

Personality:
Niko sees herself as someone who desperately wants to help others but doesn't know how to. She doesn't have that great of social skills, meaning that if someone went up to her and tried to start a conversation, Niko would most likely have to think for a couple of minutes before she could finally come up with a response that's satisfactory.Her whole thing is that she is incredibly slow when it comes to talking, fighting, and almost thinking! She desperately wants to get rid of this flaw but matter matter what Niko does, it's like there's a loading bar in her head that's stuck.

Niko can be a bit obsessive when it comes to her hobbies or things she likes. For example, Niko is the type of girl who would immediately perk up if something she likes is mentioned. She would most likely go over and practically give an entire essay about why the thing is amazing and why every should love it. This can be a bit annoying because she still would be slow with her words so it would take basically an hour for her to finish. Due to her obsessions, it is also hard for her to accept that people might have different tastes than what she has. Though Niko will try and pretend that she is find with them believing in something different then her.

Niko truly believes that there is good in everything and with a bit of patience, anyone can be helped to be set on the right course. Her parents practically ingrained it into her mind that no one is a lost cause.This naive belief is what convinced her to be a hero and training. She hopes to become an example of a proper citizen to the public once Niko becomes a hero.

Likes: European History, reading, chocolate cake, anything that's piled with salt, fish

Dislikes: Exercise, rainy days, anything that's made with octopus, when her hair is pulled

Fears: Niko has a surprising fear of the ocean and refuses to even touch it, though pools don't affect her. Besides that Niko has a fear of being unwanted by others and being seen as useless.

Mannerisms: Niko's tentacles will twitch about once every half minute but when she is doing some sort of boring task the twitches increase to once every second.​

Backstory:
Her mother was a waitress of a pretty popular cruise ship. She was fresh out of collage and jumped at the opportunity to travel. Her father was simply on vacation when he finally met the love of his life. They met eachother when her mom was serving him and after a smooth pick up line, they practically became best friends. They would constantly hang out with eachother when her mom was on break and even after the trip they would meet up together. After a few years they married and had Niko!

Now onto the girl herself. Her childhood was pretty normal. Besides being a bit slow compared to the other kids, Niko got good grades and made a couple of close friends. Her parents were more like her best friends who would always encourage her to do her best and to never give up. She took piano lessons in her free time and eventually got a pet dog.

Now onto the reason why Niko hates the ocean! During the summer at the age of four her parents took her on a beach trip, nothing special. Except she got stung by a jellyfish which traumatized her for life. Now Niko has an irrational fear of the ocean.

In middle school life wasn't that different except now she had P.E which made every other day when she had that class a living hell. Niko could barely run a mile and would give up after two push ups. The extra pounds that were her hair didn't help her neck either. It got so bad at some points Niko's GPA almost plummeted because of it.

Originally Niko wanted to become a music instructor and teach young kids how to play music but in sixth grade she witnessed a hero saving a young kid from a villain. Seeing the joy and admiration, Niko began to aspire to be like them. So Niko began training to become a hero.

The first thing Niko wanted to work on was her stamina. She begged her parents for a gym membership and began going daily. The strain of her muscles only convinced her to try harder. Eventually when it was time Niko was atleast average when it came to health.
With one last goodbye to her friends, Niko set off to Peace Sign Academia.​

Relationships:
Sakura Takamaki: Niko's loving mother who now works as a chef. Her quirk is that she can grow her hair at will.

Kuroki Takamaki: Niko's loving father who works as a swim instructor. His quirk is that his head is an octopus head

Quirk: Tentacles:
Her quirk is a mutation quirk that has it so that instead of normal hair, Niko has twelve tentacles that can extend. The tentacles them self as like hands on her head. Each tentacle can carry something up to one pound which means that if she used all of her hair Niko could only carry something that's twelve pounds or less. Her hair can also extend up to four feet longer due to her mother's quirk. They can stay elongated for about fifteen minutes before they start to cause headaches.

One of her major weaknesses is that her tentacles are literal limbs that can be easily hurt like an arm or a leg. If someone went up and pulled on her hair hard it would hurt incredibly.

Special Moves: Totally Tentacle Tornado:
Niko can twist her tentacles together and could use it as a big hammer. Though it's incredibly hard to balance while doing this and it puts a lot of strain on her neck.

Items: Niko usually carries her backpack which holds
  • Her notebooks
  • Binder
  • Any book she is currently reading
  • A small markup compact
  • A pencil pouch
  • Her wallet, phone and ID
  • Five scrunchies
Skills/talents:
  • Niko is a pretty good cook
  • She's a bit rusty but she can play the piano
Theme Song: Under the sea

I hope you like her Idea Idea !
APPROVED!

after i was looking through Superpower Wiki for suggestions for powers, i came across the "asura physiology" and thought I could base a character around this. I only want to have other forms later is for his quirk development.

(Just thinking) If we were going with the suggested quirk prier (copying mutant quirks), he wouldn't be able to grow limbs of non-organic origins (Example: Earphone Jack and Engine). looking at the list of mutant quirks, a lot were like that other than animal like mutant quirks.

So before I go further into your comment there, I want to quickly make something clear and then try to clarify something which i think may be key to working through this much more smoothly.

First, you're not gonna get such a free kind of copying ability. I'm not sure if you were actually still considering that, but even if your whole quirk was copying, the way you seemed to put it here was astill way too free for it to pass.

That aside though, as I said, I am not sure if that is something you want or if it just a bonus for you. That first quote seems to suggest what you really want is these godly forms and maybe some adjustment to your physical abilities to accompany that. If that is the case, then perhaps the whole issue has a much simpler solution, with the simple replacement of your quirk's fundamentals: Instead of morphing into it, have the parts already exist. Think Dark Shadow but with body parts instead of a shadow monster.
This suggestion is, of course, only if the morphing itself and the copying and maybe even the regeneration are just side things to the main point (and thus discardable).

So, just clarify this little topic for me so I can acess better whether that above comment is has to be intensely checked or if there is a simpler solution.

First, you're not gonna get such a free kind of copying ability. I'm not sure if you were actually still considering that, but even if your whole quirk was copying, the way you seemed to put it here was astill way too free for it to pass.
No I wasn't considering it still, it was just a thinking out loud moment. ^^;

So you're suggesting something like how Fumikage equips dark shadow, like having an aura (example) that embodies him giving him the form/appearance of a deity like Asura, or that he just has these body parts?
btw Morphing I can drop as that was the only way for me to describe having such appearance/form. Copying is defiantly out already, i just used it to try and fit into a suggestion of your and Regeneration is out as well. never put much thought in regeneration as part of the quirk.

No I wasn't considering it still, it was just a thinking out loud moment. ^^;

So you're suggesting something like how Fumikage equips dark shadow, like having an aura (example) that embodies him giving him the form/appearance of a deity like Asura, or that he just has these body parts?
btw Morphing I can drop as that was the only way for me to describe having such appearance/form. Copying is defiantly out already, i just used it to try and fit into a suggestion of your and Regeneration is out as well. never put much thought in regeneration as part of the quirk.
Alright that makes our work considerably simpler. Having a fixed set of parts is actually simple to pass as non-magic, provided they aren't doing magical stuff. So how about your quirk simply lets you have those extra and some are simply harder to pull out than others?

Alright that makes our work considerably simpler. Having a fixed set of parts is actually simple to pass as non-magic, provided they aren't doing magical stuff. So how about your quirk simply lets you have those extra and some are simply harder to pull out than others?
So you're suggesting him to be a mutant quirk type? and what you mean by "some are simply harder to pull out than others?", just want to make sure I understand you correctly.

So you're suggesting him to be a mutant quirk type? and what you mean by "some are simply harder to pull out than others?", just want to make sure I understand you correctly.
Yes, I suppose?

And I meant like, the reason why your character starts out with only the Asura form would be because they simply can't have the part corresponding to the other "deities" emerge yet, they are more complicated or something. Thus you later unlock them with QEP :)

Idea Idea So would this work then?

body augmentation - His quirk changes the physique of his body, change his skin color, and can even form limbs too. Though at the time being he can only grow a few inches as well as a few more pairs of arms that are the same size as his originals. The changing color of his skin is simply cosmetic, and can only change to one color for now. He uses this Quirk to take on a form he calls 'Asura' which he gains 2 pairs of arms and turn red to resemble a deity of strength, Asura. This only increases his arm strength by the number, not by adding strength to his original arms.

Idea Idea So would this work then?

body augmentation - His quirk changes the physique of his body, change his skin color, and can even form limbs too. Though at the time being he can only grow a few inches as well as a few more pairs of arms that are the same size as his originals. The changing color of his skin is simply cosmetic, and can only change to one color for now. He uses this Quirk to take on a form he calls 'Asura' which he gains 2 pairs of arms and turn red to resemble a deity of strength, Asura. This only increases his arm strength by the number, not by adding strength to his original arms.
this is still morphing his body

Name: Zhao Liu
Nicknames: N/A
Desired Hero Name: Repulse
Chosen Extra Class: General Studies
Appearance:
Suou.Pavlichenko.full.557985.jpg

spiderman_noir_by_nikoalecsovich-d6y02tm.png

Ignore the gun
Height: 5 feet and 5 inches.
Weight: 125 pounds.
Personality: When around people she either doesn't trust or know very well, Liu tries her best to act as how she thinks a "real" hero should, i.e bold, selfless, loyal, friendly and hard-working. In order to further convince everyone that she's a "real" hero, she tries her best to keep a stoic facial expression at all times as well as a very proper form of posture. Liu will almost always volunteer if somebody needs help with anything in an weak attempt to show just how hard-working and selfless she can be. Needless to say, she has the habit of biting off more than she can chew. She's happy to talk but often stumbles on her own words in a conversation. She is not completely above admitting mistakes, but she's very stubborn and does not back down from an argument easily, even if she's in the wrong.

However, once she drops the hero act (i.e when she's alone or with people she trust), it quickly becomes apparent that she's almost the complete opposite of how she usually acts. Namely, lazy, sarcastic and selfish. She's increadibly vain, and can easily be persuaded to do something if you compliment her appearance. She is also very easy to anger, especially if one were to insult her appearance.

Dislikes: Dark chocolate, spicy food, high temperatures & greasy food.
Fears: Dogs, needles & people discovering how she really is.
Mannerisms: Liu has the habit of chewing on her fingernails when stressed.
Backstory: {S}
Relationships:
  • Zhao Wun (Father): Liu doesn't exactly get along with her father, and they haven't talked to each other in 5 years.
  • Zhao Qi (Mother): While Liu and her mother's relationship is a bit better than that of her and her father, they don't really get along either. Liu does write her mother a letter from time to time, though.
  • Zhao Shi (Grandmother): Liu gets along much better with her grandmother than she does with her parents, but they still have a rather rocky relationship.
Quirk: Magnetize: This emitter quirk allows Liu to create a magnetic-esque connection between herself and a target within 5 meters. While this connection is active, Liu can either attract herself and the target together, or repel them apart. She is able to remain connected to a target for up to 5 minutes.

The strength of the attraction/repulsion is determined by Liu, however the ratio of attraction/repulsion depends on the relative mass of her and object. For example, if Liu attract an apple, she will stay still while the lighter apple will be pulled to her quite forcefully. However, if she was to attract a large rock, she'd be pulled towards the heavier rock while the rock would remain unmoved. Using her quirk on liquids and gasses is significantly more difficult than solids, and it's flat out impossible for her to use it on any kind of energy. Overusing her quirk also leads to headaches, vertigo and nausea.

Special Moves: N/A
Items: A cellphone (without internet connection), a charger for said phone & her comic book collection.
Skills/talents: Liu is fairly decent at playing the piano and violin. She is also ambidextrous.
Theme Song: N/A
Favorites: N/A.
Other:

Last edited:
WIP

Quote: "My father would be proud of me!"

Name: Xiahou Yan

Nicknames: Shorty, Dwarf, Midget[All of these a derogatory. Bully him with you want]

Desired Hero Name: Metal Moulder

Gender: Male [You could mistake him for a short haired female at a distance]

Chosen Extra Class: Mentoring

Appearance:

[These are his personal casual clothes.]

Needs to be animefied

[Minus the massive sword]
Needs to be animefied

Height: 4'9

Weight: 150 Ibs

Personality: Oh boy. Xiahou Yan was over protected by his mother. This has made Xiahou Yan naive and innocent, he barely has a notion of the morality compass[Easily corruptible if you play your villianous cards right]. He's really naive, he doesn't have any real social skills, he's shy beyond all belief around girls. He's optimistic, hyperactive and generally a bit too much of a annoyance if you do become his friend. [Will rework the wording some other day. As my laptop is broken and I can't use it. And RPN on phone is finicky for me at best]

• Any shade of blue
  • People who treat him like a child[As in fawning over him and giving him affection]
    • Healthy food
Dislikes:
  • He generally dislikes negative atmospheres
  • He despises blood. He hates and fears the stuff.
  • Delinquency of all forms[He's a gud boi]
  • People who screw with him.[Good way to corrupt him]
Fears:
  • Blood[He runs screaming from it.]
  • Shots[Medical type. You need people to hold him down for him to take it.]
Mannerisms:
  • Holds his hands behind his back while walking
  • Constantly looking at everything around him[He's still listening if your talking. He's just eye wandering]
Backstory:

Relationships:
  • Xiahou Tong[Father. Professional Hero. Currently in China ]
  • Xiahou Chunhua[Mother. Overprotective. Living in Japan with Yan.]
  • Xiahou Xun[Older brother. Sibling rivalry with Yan getting asswooped at everything]
Quirk: Moving Material: This quirk is simple. If Yan builds up enough kinetic energy[Builds by movement], he can release it to bend materials. Big metal door on the way? Let Yan build energy for a few days and then he can bend the door out of the way.

Special Moves:
Reverse Kinetic Compression: Yan charges at the enemy and, if charged, bends their armour outward, hopefully moving it away from the area it's protecting[WARNING. ONLY WORKS IF THE OPPONENT HAS ARMOUR. USELESS OTHERWISE]

Items:

Skills/talents: He's good at motivational talking

Theme Song:

Friendly Theme:

Battle Theme:

Other:

Personality: When around people she either doesn't trust or know very well, Liu tries her best to act as how she thinks a "real" hero should, i.e bold, selfless, loyal, friendly and hard-working. In order to further convince everyone that she's a "real" hero, she tries her best to keep a stoic facial expression at all times as well as a very proper form of posture. Liu will almost always volunteer if somebody needs help with anything in an weak attempt to show just how hard-working and selfless she can be. Needless to say, she has the habit of biting off more than she can chew. She's happy to talk but often stumbles on her own words in a conversation. She is not completely above admitting mistakes, but she's very stubborn and does not back down from an argument easily, even if she's in the wrong.

However, once she drops the hero act, it quickly becomes apparent that she's almost the complete opposite of how she usually acts. Namely, lazy, sarcastic and selfish. She's increadibly vain, and can easily be persuaded to do something if you compliment her appearance. She is also very easy to anger, especially if one were to insult her appearance.
Just add a little comment about what could make her drop the act

Quirk: Magnetize: This emitter quirk allows Liu to create a magnetic-esque connection between herself and a target within 5 meters. While this connection is active, Liu can either attract herself and the target together, or repel them apart.

The strength of the attraction/repulsion is determined by Liu, however the ratio of attraction/repulsion depends on the relative mass of her and object. For example, if Liu attract an apple, she will stay still while the lighter apple will be pulled to her quite forcefully. However, if she was to attract a large rock, she'd be pulled towards the heavier rock while the rock would remain unmoved. Using her quirk on liquids and gasses is significantly more difficult than solids, and it's flat out impossible for her to use it on any kind of energy. Overusing her quirk also leads to headaches, vertigo and nausea.
Please add a time limit.

jIjR6p7CIWPkKHfsPbIDXxzpJI8maLNgFllHQLye2f1w-IkbudARtcB1R4VBb_Jrl-mCYWeet2g0S-qY6JTFyS376MMFyz39JMxGGPkINrDRVz2re26N_J6gA4_Oy6VI8OmFOzut

lxUIhkn--i86FpJ50TrCyEhufItHoptO8gJ54GCxxPOsQnod3vyIaN6sypzyZ6IyI7JbtHBM7r1oFMtv__4d78UHM3VPM1m375lrC5Cc9NOHSmDG69DQoQ2qDzKuvZzYS--5u_Xd

• Nicknames: Liar, Ta-chan, No Good Taeko, Queen of Lies

Personality: Taeko gives off an air of nobility walking with grace and holding herself to the highest of degree. She speaks in a proper manner and shows respect to everyone she meets. Of course this is all just a facade and the real Taeko is a far more cunning, sly, and manipulative person. Taeko would not hesitate to lie straight to the face of even her closest of friends. It’s very rare for her to show her true face in front of others often hiding behind jokes and lies. Her view on things such as good and bad is very blurred as she find the two sides nothing more than slightly modified versions of one another. As such Taeko doesn’t idolize heroes or fear villains she simply sees them as an everyday thing. Those Taeko gets close to she does so with a reason from boredom to the thought they might prove useful to her later on. It’s not rare for Taeko to stir trouble when she sees it as she enjoys watching others fight and argue. She only wants to be a hero to prove a point. Being a hero isn’t about helping others or doing the right thing. It’s all about popularity you can only survive as a hero is you are popular plain and simple.

Likes: Ice cream, sweets, reading a good book, watching others argue/fight, proving herself right

Dislikes: Being proven wrong, someone who doesn’t get the joke, overly emotional people

Fears: {S}

Mannerisms: Taeko will often play with her hair when bored, refers to those close to her as Tan.

Relationships: Lucy Yasuhiro- Mother Soichi Yasuhiro-Father

Height: 5’6

Weight: 120 Ibs

Items: {S}

Skills/talents: Making tea, Speed reader, A good memory

Theme Song:

Last edited:
Name: Zhao Liu
Nicknames: N/A
Desired Hero Name: Repulse
Chosen Extra Class: General Studies
Appearance:
Suou.Pavlichenko.full.557985.jpg

spiderman_noir_by_nikoalecsovich-d6y02tm.png

Ignore the gun
Height: 5 feet and 5 inches.
Weight: 125 pounds.

However, once she drops the hero act (i.e when she's alone or with people she trust), it quickly becomes apparent that she's almost the complete opposite of how she usually acts. Namely, lazy, sarcastic and selfish. She's increadibly vain, and can easily be persuaded to do something if you compliment her appearance. She is also very easy to anger, especially if one were to insult her appearance.

Dislikes: Dark chocolate, spicy food, high temperatures & greasy food.
Fears: Dogs, needles & people discovering how she really is.
Mannerisms: Liu has the habit of chewing on her fingernails when stressed.
Relationships:
  • Zhao Wun (Father): Liu doesn't exactly get along with her father, and they haven't talked to each other in 5 years.
  • Zhao Qi (Mother): While Liu and her mother's relationship is a bit better than that of her and her father, they don't really get along either. Liu does write her mother a letter from time to time, though.
  • Zhao Shi (Grandmother): Liu gets along much better with her grandmother than she does with her parents, but they still have a rather rocky relationship.
Quirk: Magnetize: This emitter quirk allows Liu to create a magnetic-esque connection between herself and a target within 5 meters. While this connection is active, Liu can either attract herself and the target together, or repel them apart. She is able to remain connected to a target for up to 5 minutes.

Special Moves: N/A
Items: A cellphone (without internet connection), a charger for said phone & her comic book collection.
Skills/talents: Liu is fairly decent at playing the piano and violin. She is also ambidextrous.
Theme Song: N/A
Favorites: N/A.
Other:
APPROVED!

Lying, Getting under the skin of others, spotting out her own kind (other liars),
redo your skills, these things cannot be skills without powerplay and metagaming, so they cannot be included here

Shield Hero: Barrigirl
We already have shield heroes, change it

6 what?

Time Out-By putting a barrier around an enemy Taeko can limit their movements for a moment.
Please put a time limit on this, and a cooldown larger than it

Male Hibiki.png
Quote:
They say that fools learn from their experiences, while the wise learn from history. I hope you're not a fool.

Name:
Hibiki Mori

Nicknames:
Ki-Chan
Hibi-Kun

Desired Hero Name:
Polaroid

Male

Chosen Extra Class:

Mentoring

Appearance:
Sakuma.Ritsu.full.1947268.jpg
20e6167f07228c2c0118403554d92b242c251541_hq.jpg
C33ncgWW8AEYGM6.png
a003c6d77d7e0c435a4f05b8d1a8cd80.jpg

Superhero.(Song).600.1064477.jpg
Although Hibiki's costume lacks in aesthetics it makes up for in practicality. The gloves are a bit thicker than show meant to reinforce his knuckles when he throws a punch while still leaving his fingers free. The insoles of the boots have shock absorbers, which while sound fancy won't really help outside of a jump more than a story high. The pants pockets are actually really deep meant to carry a lot. Eventually he plans to carry a wooden bokken attached to the belt, but he currently doesn't own one. As a note on aesthetics, his scarf piece can unfold to a cape but he usually keeps it as a scarf for warmth, also the initials on the back aren't SLH but HPM, standing for Hibiki 'Poloroid' Mori.

Height:
5'0

Weight:
104lbs

Personality:
Hibiki is someone who's quick to learn all the rules. Not only does he try to stick to them, he chases down others who don't. In fact he's more likely to be found trying to be the voice of reason for troublemakers than anywhere else, though this leads to him getting dragged into the trouble as well.
He's a strong believer in the power of a solid structured approach to everything, and tends to fall into wasting time when it comes to unstructured learning or needing to improvise. He the type to fall back and plan before making a move.
Promises are very important to him. Someone should only give their word if they know that it's something that will be done. When he commits to something he puts her all into it. It's something that comes before all else to him.
Something Hibiki constantly struggles with is reliance in his own strengths. He takes failure hard and easily falls into cycles of self doubt. He ignores factors that contribute to a plan failing and tends to fall into the believe that he's worse than what he actually is. This makes him hesitate in critical moments even when he has the clear advantage.
Another thing that Hibiki finds himself needing to work on is staying cool under pressure. Once he's run out of plans that's it for his own patience he gets angry and lashes out at those closest to him at the time. He refuses to listen to anything not bathed in facts. It doesn't matter if its a better idea, he'll just keep repeating the same failures.
The strongest factor that holds Hibiki back is his total hate of depending on others. He logically knows that he should and that it's nothing to be ashamed of but he's been protected all his life and cannot bring himself to willingly ask for that. He consistently goes past his own limits to avoid having to ask for help even when needed always feeling he has something to prove.

- Heights

- Swimming
- Library

Dislikes:

- Concussions
- People who aim to hurt those who cannot fight back
- Worms of all kinds
- Cold Weather

Fears:

-Death || Of both his own and Death of a Loved One
-Zombies || The Idea Of Anything Monstrous Having Once Been A Human Being

Mannerisms:

- Calls everyone that's not a direct authority as -Chan
-Absolutely cannot sleep without music

Backstory:

Hibiki is the youngest child of Natsumi and Itsuki Mori. Hibiki's parents had a rather lackluster marriage however as it was built upon attraction and a want of kids, without any real affection towards each other. Since neither cared much for each other they tended to conflict opinions on child-rearing and house rules with no compromises. Around the time Hibiki turned three his parents decided that it would be easier on everyone involved to simply separate as they were already becoming a split house hold. As the both wanted to raise their children they decided to compromise. While Hibiki's father wanted the siblings to be raised together and have them switch houses week by week, his mother had no such desire and decided to take Aina and leave Hibiki with Itsuki. As a result Itsuki doted on Hibiki since it was extremely rare that he had the chance to see Aina when she was young.

Hibiki grew up with high admiration for his father who was a police detective. In fact Hibiki had most of his early childhood personality shaped by the fact that he admired his father and his father's work. He was always the kid that was easily seen as "The mom friend", "The tattletale", or "The Nag". He got along with other rule abiding kids but typically wasn't close with them as they tended to avoid troublemakers while Hibiki ran straight for them in an attempt to get them to regret their actions. Often times he got along better with kids in higher grade levels.

Hibiki's father tended to deal with the cases that involved children as he was especially good with reassuring them. Sometimes his father would mention some of the kids that he had spoken with in an attempt to make Hibiki want to be more social with people his own age. This indirectly led to him developing his close childhood friendship with Hinata. When Hibiki was eight a murder of one of his classmates had occurred. His father, Itsuki, was assigned to the case to handle interviewing with the witness, who was the boy's young friend. Itsuki wound up telling Hibiki about the child in hopes that if they met Hibiki would be careful about the boy's feelings. From then on Hibiki was on the lookout for this kid. It wound up being Hinata who had been in a different class.

Hibiki had found the boy being harassed by some of the kids from their school and went in to tell them off. From then on Hibiki developed his first real friendship with Hinata and made a promise to both work their best to do everything they could to help others. Hibiki decided that fulfilling his part of the promise meant he'd need to be a lot stronger as he'd been treated with kids gloves since he had an overprotective father and a friend who wanted to throw himself in front of all forms of danger. They would often train together and practice recklessly. This was the norm up until about two years later when Hibiki's dad realized they were both serious. As a result his dad enrolled him in Capoeira classes as they focused heavily on movement and could be crafted into a strong fighting style for Hibiki that could get around his lack of a combative quirk.

Relationships:

-Natsumi Mori: Mother || Detached from, Hasn't spoken to in years, Doesn't know much aside from her quirk, and doesn't particularly care
-Itsuki Mori: Father || Extremely close with, thinks constantly of how his reactions should reflect on him
-Aina Mori: Older Sister(18) || Semi-Close, will listen to her advice but usually doesn't act upon it, they hang out occasionally but since Aina lives with his mother they don't see each other often. In fact Hibiki sees Aina much more since the girl became old enough to travel on her own.

-Hinata Maeda: Childhood Friend || The two met when they were young and became quick friends. Hinata and Hibiki vowed to become heroes together and plan to become a world class search and rescue team. Hibiki refers to his friend as "Nata-Chan".

Quirk:
Looking Glass:
Hibiki is capable of seeing past events play out like a movie when makes a rectangle with his fingers. He's able to "rewind" to specific points within the past three days, but once he stops rewinding he must watch it straight forward from then. In his current state he can only use it for fifteen minutes a day. He doesn't need to use all of his time at once however.

Special Moves:
PhotoFlash:
Hibiki uses three minutes worth of his daily total ability to rewind at such a high speed that the person on the other side of her quirk's activation sees a large flash of light. This temporarily stuns them for three seconds.

Items:
- Endeavor Plushie: He thinks Endeavor is the best as he's power, lawful, and inspiring without being a large ham (At least his persona is)
- Mp3 Player & Headphones: Filled with several playlists (Sleep, High Action, Capoeira Practice Playlist, etc)
-Cord of Highest Level Achieved: Red/Blue usually tied to his school uniform

Skills/talents:
-Blue/Red Cord Capoeira
-Average Skill With A Bokken
-Above Average Cooking Skill

Favorites:
Color: Pink
Food: Onigiri
Animal: Ravens
Music: Instrumental Symphony Music
Season: Spring
Temperature: Hot
Place: Beach
Video Game: Puzzle || Strategy Games

Theme Song:

Last edited:
Idea Idea hey sorry for not replying sooner. getting busy on my end.

How about we dropped the alternate forms altogether and stick with Asura form where he can shill change between normal and that form? also letting the heat from the first suggestion I made.

Asura Form has him grow half a foot, turns his skin red, and grants him 1 to 2 additional pairs of arms (depending in anger levels) as well grows a third eye on his forehead. It is his main form he takes as it's mainly strength based, but is known to let him manipulate heat as the angrier he get the more heat his body puts off.

It will be based off Ryuko's quirk from the manga, where she takes a or turns into something that might not exactly exist in the universe. It's called dragon form in the Wiki, but it's not official. I figured I could stick with Asura form for name sake saying that he transforms into something that resembles it.

As for the heat part in the description above I figured him being able to emit heat would be because he inherited it from his parents. Mother had multiple arms, father could emit fire, and being able to transform is a mutation of the combined quirks. How does this sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back