• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia Characters

something that's sixty pounds.
Please reduce this to 20 pounds or less.

Niko can twist her tentacles together and could use it as a big hammer. Though it's incredibly hard to balance while doing this and it puts a lot of strain on her neck.
Please give this a name

And don't forget the things you need to change aside from the quirk

Please reduce this to 20 pounds or less.

Please give this a name

And don't forget the things you need to change aside from the quirk
Got it! I decided to make her special move a tounge twister and I have removed the lunch and school stuff!

Here's what I have so far that I could add to her personality:

Niko can be a bit obsessive when it comes to her hobbies or things she likes. For example, Niko is the type of girl who would immediately perk up if something she likes is mentioned. She would most likely go over and practically give an entire essay about why the thing is amazing and why every should love it. This can be a bit annoying because she still would be slow with her words so it would take basically an hour for her to finish. Due to her obsessions, it is also hard for her to accept that people might have different tastes than what she has. Though Niko will try and pretend that she is find with them believing in something different then her.

Quote: "Do no harm but take no shit." (One of Yasuhiro's life mottos. Often seen as crude for a hero, but she takes it to heart.)

Name: Yasuhiro Akane (Yasuhiro-sensei)

Nicknames: Yasu-sensei, Akacchi by colleagues/close friends

Hero Name: Speed of Sound Hero: Peregrine (After the species of falcon, and an old nickname)

What they will teach: Homeroom

Appearance: Wild black hair cut at shoulder-length, faded grey eyes, round face, and beige skin tone. Broad-ish shoulders despite small stature. (Will provide image when I have one)

Hero Costume: The first layer is a full black skin suit which zips from the back. It gives Yasuhiro full range of movement and provides as an insulator in both warm and cool environments. Over top she wears charcoal tactical shorts equipped with a carry belt and a black windbreaker jacket with feathered sleeves. She initially requested to have the hoodie of the jacket shaped like a falcon's head but the support class ultimately decided to make her a half mask instead. "Bird hoodies are lame", they said. The mask covers the upper half of the face, masking her eyes and extending out a short beak. She avoids wearing it out of spite.

Height: 160cm (5'3)

Weight: 55kg (122lb)

Personality:
Yasuhiro's general demeanor is calm and analytical, but she is rather friendly and social in most situations. As a teacher, her first priority is preparing the minds of the future heroes so they will be able to face any mental struggle, heroic or otherwise. When Yasuhiro is at her best she's very cheery and more lenient towards students and colleagues. She isn't a stickler for rules and runs classes the way she sees best, sometimes involving a unique twist to classic training exercises. Yasuhiro also tends to hide it when she's feeling down about something, not willing to let it deter her teaching or her colleagues. It usually isn't obvious but she'll prefer to be alone for most of the time and go with simpler lessons. She is experienced enough to seek help if she needs it.

All of that applies to hero work as well. Although she's spending the majority of her time teaching now, Yasuhiro will volunteer to go on operations whenever her Quirk is best suited for them. In her early years as a hero, she would often throw herself into the heat of battle with youthful determination and desire to save. Since working as a Pro Hero for nearly two decades, a lot of that fire had simmered down as she developed a more responsible approach to heroism. Yasuhiro values being humble and the spirit self-sacrifice but supports recognition where it's due.

Dislikes: Storms, alarm clocks, confined spaces

Fears: Yasuhiro has a large aversion to thunderstorms and will refuse to be near any windows during one, but she is working to overcome it. She is also afraid of failing as a Hero and a teacher.

Mannerisms: Despite being rather composed, Yasuhiro can be very touchy and almost too relaxed in informal situations. She also has the mouth of a sailor and tends to accidentally swear in front of her students. (oops)

Relationships:
Mother: Arya Yasuhiro (American)

Father: Yasuhiro Kei (Japanese)

Lover: Inoue Hana (Met during a retrieval mission. She specializes in rescue and works overseas, so Yasuhiro doesn't see her very often.)

Backstory:
Yasuhiro's mother Arya worked a Pro Hero during most of her childhood. She was known the Sonic Hero: Velox and performed incredible feats of heroism. Her mother would always take her to the agency she owned and play with other aspiring young heroes, but Yasuhiro never really had the same inspiration as the others. No matter how much she saw those dazzling figures on the TV screen, she couldn't feel any connection to them.

On her fourth birthday, Yasuhiro discovered her Quirk, and her parents were elated to find that she'd inherited her mother's speed. Not wanting to ruin her parents' excitement, she agreed to have the training to hone her strengths in order to be accepted into Peace Sign Academia. She proved to be talented in many traits and showed exceptional progress, but she was still lacking spirit. Although she enjoyed training and fighting, she didn't truly want to become a hero. In middle school, all of her classmates wanted to be heroes, saying that they were "cool" and "strong" and would always win in the end. Despite her scrambled feelings, she continued to study hard for the Hero School's entrance and practical exam.

It was not until her second year at Peace Sign Academia where she took an Internship under a rather small, unknown agency. She had already gone to her mother's agency the year before, so she was interested to see what this one had in store. During a mission, they got caught in a rather serious incident with both sides battling all-out. The Pro Hero she was interning with sacrificed himself to save the building from collapsing. He didn't do it for the fame or the glory, and he didn't look cool doing it either, but Yasuhiro realized that this was what it truly meant to be a hero. The experience changed her perception of heroism and lead her to who she is today.

Now she is proud to call herself a Pro Hero and is dedicating her life to save others and prepare aspiring students for the journey ahead.

Reason for becoming a teacher:
Yasuhiro actually just saw the job position open and decided to take it. Nothing really went through her mind during the decision other than to just call and request for an interview. Teaching and meeting all of these students made her realize that this really was something she wanted to do. She saw that it was her duty to make sure they became strong heroes in both mind and body while being the role model they need.

Notable Feats as a hero:
Yasuhiro contributed to many special operations and retrieval missions due to her expertise in combat, negotiating, and stealth. While she has never appeared on the front page of a big news story, she's always been there helping out behind the scenes in any way she can.

Hero Style:
Her combat style utilizes her speed in various ways. In close quarters, she applies her Quirk to martial art practices by combining quick attacks with evasive maneuvers- basically a hit and run, but in blinding speed. In the case where her opponent has a similar Quirk or can keep up with her, Yasuhiro will face them head-on in a battle of speed and technique. At long range, she sends powerful soundwaves at her opponents to ward them off, but this is generally more used with groups of villains or strength-enhancers. She is also skilled in using her surroundings to her advantage, which is why she dislikes fighting in open spaces.

Quirk: Mach 5. Her power is the ability to move at speeds of up to 5 Machs (the speed of sound) and magnifying soundwaves she creates. She has five levels of speed, ranging from Mach 1 to 5, that she can travel at in short bursts. The longest she can hold a burst for is 3 seconds at Mach 1 and 1/16 of a second at Mach 5. While in a burst, Yasuhiro can ricochet off of flat surfaces to change directions but she cannot change directions in midair. The direction she activates her Quirk in is the direction she'll stay moving in. Side-effects of her Quirk include dizziness and a lack of balance after prolonged use, bruises and injuries from ricocheting and/or hitting foreign objects, and not being able to inhale air while in a burst. The sound barrier around her protects her from the more fatal blows that she would receive when slamming into solid objects after travelling over the speed of sound.
Creating soundwaves have no negative side-effects. By creating soundwaves from her body such as clapping, stomping, or cutting through the air, she can magnify them and send them towards a target or perform an AoE attack. The strength she's able to magnify them at depends on the number of soundwaves. By creating very small soundwaves and sending them across a large area, she is able to utilize her Quirk as a form of echolocation to sense people and surroundings. She cannot magnify soundwaves not created by her or with other objects i.e. punching a door to create a soundwave to break through it will not work.

Special Moves:
Sonic Boom - A rather lame attack name, but is dedicated to Yasuhiro's mother. This move is an AoE attack in which Yasuhiro uses her Quirk to burst up into the air and then use a Mach 3's soundwaves to slam into the opponent or ground beneath her, sending up dust, wind, and rubble. She doesn't use Mach 4 or 5 for this move because she's positive that it would kill her.

Ricochet - Exactly what the name says. Using either Mach 1 or 2, Yasuhiro rebounds against walls and objects at supersonic speeds to take out many opponents at once or to create a distraction. Bursts from Mach 3 to 5 are too short to use this move with.

Items: A medical kit is on her hero costume at all times, but she only really brings what's necessary for the mission.

Skills/talents: Yasuhiro trained in martial arts for a number of years and can hold her own even without using her Quirk. She can also brew a mean cup of Joe.

Other: I'll probably clean this up so it looks neater when it gets approved. I'll gladly clarify or change anything that needs to be!

Last edited:
Got it! I decided to make her special move a tounge twister and I have removed the lunch and school stuff!

Here's what I have so far that I could add to her personality:

Niko can be a bit obsessive when it comes to her hobbies or things she likes. For example, Niko is the type of girl who would immediately perk up if something she likes is mentioned. She would most likely go over and practically give an entire essay about why the thing is amazing and why every should love it. This can be a bit annoying because she still would be slow with her words so it would take basically an hour for her to finish. Due to her obsessions, it is also hard for her to accept that people might have different tastes than what she has. Though Niko will try and pretend that she is find with them believing in something different then her.
Sounds great

Nephew to a certain hero... ,
Which I have to know otherwise I can't approve

Due to Hinata being made of ash, he does not have internal organs, or blood, so he has no weakpoints, but he still needs to perform all of the normal bodily functions in order to survive.
Remove this part. Not having internal organs, being made of ash from the start, that's a no. Goes much too into the realm of magic and is a massive complication that is just not worth it.

She isn't a stickler for rules and runs classes the way she sees best, sometimes involving a unique twist to classic training exercises.
The current available options don't have those

Yasuhiro's general demeanor is calm and analytical, but she is rather friendly and social in most situations. As a teacher, her first priority is preparing the minds of the future heroes so they will be able to face any mental struggle, heroic or otherwise. When Yasuhiro is at her best she's very cheery and more lenient towards students and colleagues. She isn't a stickler for rules and runs classes the way she sees best, sometimes involving a unique twist to classic training exercises. Yasuhiro also tends to hide it when she's feeling down about something, not willing to let it deter her teaching or her colleagues. It usually isn't obvious but she'll prefer to be alone for most of the time and go with simpler lessons. She is experienced enough to seek help if she needs it.

All of that applies to hero work as well. Although she's spending the majority of her time teaching now, Yasuhiro will volunteer to go on operations whenever her Quirk is best suited for them. In her early years as a hero, she would often throw herself into the heat of battle with youthful determination and desire to save. Since working as a Pro Hero for nearly two decades, a lot of that fire had simmered down as she developed a more responsible approach to heroism. Yasuhiro values being humble and the spirit self-sacrifice but supports recognition where it's due.
Lacking in serious flaws, please add some

It was not until her second year at Peace Sign Academia where she took an Internship under a rather small, unknown agency. She had already gone to her mother's agency the year before, so she was interested to see what this one had in store. During a mission, they got caught in a rather serious incident with both sides battling all-out. The Pro Hero she was interning with sacrificed himself to save the building from collapsing. He didn't do it for the fame or the glory, and he didn't look cool doing it either, but Yasuhiro realized that this was what it truly meant to be a hero. The experience changed her perception of heroism and lead her to who she is today.

Now she is proud to call herself a Pro Hero and is dedicating her life to save others and prepare aspiring students for the journey ahead.
Peace Sign Academia was JUST built. The students it has now are the first ever. This whole paragraph is impossible

Mach 5. Her power is the ability to move at speeds of up to 5 Machs (the speed of sound) and magnifying soundwaves she creates. She has five levels of speed, ranging from Mach 1 to 5, that she can travel at in short bursts. The longest she can hold a burst for is 3 seconds at Mach 1 and 1/16 of a second at Mach 5. While in a burst, Yasuhiro can ricochet off of flat surfaces to change directions but she cannot change directions in midair. The direction she activates her Quirk in is the direction she'll stay moving in. Side-effects of her Quirk include dizziness and a lack of balance after prolonged use, bruises and injuries from ricocheting and/or hitting foreign objects, and not being able to inhale air while in a burst. The sound barrier around her protects her from the more fatal blows that she would receive when slamming into solid objects after travelling over the speed of sound.
Creating soundwaves have no negative side-effects. By creating soundwaves from her body such as clapping, stomping, or cutting through the air, she can magnify them and send them towards a target or perform an AoE attack. The strength she's able to magnify them at depends on the number of soundwaves. By creating very small soundwaves and sending them across a large area, she is able to utilize her Quirk as a form of echolocation to sense people and surroundings. She cannot magnify soundwaves not created by her or with other objects i.e. punching a door to create a soundwave to break through it will not work.
This is way way way too powerful. The teachers are supposed to be low tiered heroes who for one reason or another couldn't reach the top. This quirk puts Endeavor to shame.

The current available options don't have those

Lacking in serious flaws, please add some

Peace Sign Academia was JUST built. The students it has now are the first ever. This whole paragraph is impossible

This is way way way too powerful. The teachers are supposed to be low tiered heroes who for one reason or another couldn't reach the top. This quirk puts Endeavor to shame.
oop gotcha. here's what i've come up with:

a) I'll remove and change a lot of the information about teaching, since Yasuhiro's a history teacher now

b) i'll emphasize more about Yasuhiro's emotional instabilities and putting too much pressure/responsibility on herself rather than letting others help her bear it. this could be because she believes as a hero she has to take away burdens from others and ends up suffering because of it.

c) ahahah... serious fault by me. i can change that to UA or an unnamed hero school. would it also be better to push that experience to before Yasuhiro is 15 and have it be the reason she attends a hero school in the first place? that would be a little more believable than her attending just because she wants to know why heroes are so admired.

d) super speed is crazy OP when you think about it. there are two alternative options i can think of:
- turning Mach 5 into just Mach 1 and lowering the duration of a "burst" to a single second, and adding a cool down mechanism. this would also mean tweaking the combat style a little to make up for the time before Yasuhiro is able to use it again.
- scrapping the idea of bursts entirely, and giving Yasuhiro only the ability to create and magnify soundwaves.

thoughts?

a) I'll remove and change a lot of the information about teaching, since Yasuhiro's a history teacher now
ok

b) i'll emphasize more Yasuhiro's emotional instabilities and putting too much pressure/responsibility on herself rather than letting others help her bear it. this could be because she believes as a hero she has to take away burdens from others and ends up suffering because of it.
This is pretty much what you already have, so it doesn't really help

c) ahahah... serious fault by me. i can change that to UA or an unnamed hero school. would it also be better to push that experience to before Yasuhiro is 15 and have it be the reason she attends a hero school in the first place? that would be a little more believable than her attending just because she wants to know why heroes are so great in the first place.
Could be, though it is also a pretty original take to have her attend hero school to find more about heroes, provided you gave her the right drive and obsession to it.

As for school changing, an unnamed school is definitely better in this case

- turning Mach 5 into just Mach 1 and lowering the duration of a "burst" to a single second, and adding a cool down mechanism. this would also mean tweaking the combat style a little to make up for the time before Yasuhiro is able to use it again.
This option is considerably better

Idea Idea
I emboldened the main info that was changed.

Backstory:
Yasuhiro's mother Arya worked a Pro Hero during most of her childhood. She was known the Sonic Hero: Velox and performed incredible feats of heroism. Her mother would always take her to the agency she owned and play with other aspiring young heroes, but Yasuhiro never really had the same inspiration as the others. No matter how much she saw those dazzling figures on the TV screen, she couldn't feel any connection to them.

On her fourth birthday, Yasuhiro discovered her Quirk and her parents were elated to find that she'd inherited her mother's speed. Not wanting to ruin her parents' excitement, she agreed to have the training to hone her strengths in order to be accepted into the hero school her mother attended. She proved to be talented in many traits and showed exceptional progress, but she was still lacking direction. Although she enjoyed training and fighting, she didn't truly want to become a hero. In middle school, all of her classmates would continuously talk about them, praising heroes for how "cool" and "strong" they were. But why? Yasuhiro asked. She was determined to find out and continued to study hard for the entrance exam, despite mixed feelings.

It was not until her second year where she took an internship under a small, unknown agency. She had already gone to her mother's agency the year before, so she was interested to see what this one had in store. During a mission, they got caught in a rather serious incident with both sides battling all-out. The Pro Hero she was interning with sacrificed himself to save the building from collapsing. He didn't do it for the fame or the glory, and he didn't look cool doing it either, but Yasuhiro realized that this was what it truly meant to be a hero. The experience changed her perception of heroism and lead her to who she is today.

Reason for becoming a teacher:
Yasuhiro actually just saw the job position open and decided to take it. Nothing really went through her mind during the decision other than to just call and request for an interview. One she started teaching and met all of the different students, it made her realize that this was something she really wanted to do. She saw that it was her duty to make sure they became strong heroes in both mind and body while being the role model they need.

Quirk: Mach One. Her power is the ability to move at the speed of sound and magnify soundwaves she creates. She can travel at this speed in short bursts, each burst lasting up to one second. After each burst, there is a 5-second cooldown before she can use it again. While in a burst, Yasuhiro can ricochet off of flat surfaces to change directions but she cannot change directions in midair. The direction she activates her Quirk in is the direction she'll stay moving in. Side-effects of her Quirk include dizziness and a lack of balance after prolonged use, bruises and injuries from ricocheting and/or hitting foreign objects, and not being able to inhale air while in a burst. The sound barrier around her protects her from the more fatal blows that she would receive when slamming into solid objects after travelling at such high speeds.

Special Moves:
Sonic Boom - A rather lame attack name, but is dedicated to Yasuhiro's mother. This move is an AoE attack in which Yasuhiro uses her Quirk to burst up into the air and then use the soundwaves of a second burst to slam into the opponent or ground beneath her, sending up dust, wind, and rubble. It takes a couple seconds to execute the attack because of cooldown.

Ricochet - Exactly what the name says. Using Mach One, Yasuhiro rebounds against walls and objects at supersonic speeds to take out many opponents at once or to create a distraction.

Adding onto the flaw about burdening herself, Yasuhiro may overwork herself too much and forget to take breaks when she needs them. She sometimes gets so wrapped up in hero-ing and teaching that she doesn't take care of herself and it starts to show in her appearance and mannerisms.
I'd like to add another flaw but all of them conflict with her being a teacher. Maybe a combative or physical flaw?

It was not until her second year where she took an internship under a small, unknown agency.
second year of what?

Yasuhiro actually just saw the job position open and decided to take it. Nothing really went through her mind during the decision other than to just call and request for an interview. One she started teaching and met all of the different students, it made her realize that this was something she really wanted to do. She saw that it was her duty to make sure they became strong heroes in both mind and body while being the role model they need.
Sorry I must have missed this early, but there was no "job position open", everyone was personally invited by the principle, meanign they would have to know him somehow.

Mach One. Her power is the ability to move at the speed of sound and magnify soundwaves she creates. She can travel at this speed in short bursts, each burst lasting up to one second. After each burst, there is a 5-second cooldown before she can use it again. While in a burst, Yasuhiro can ricochet off of flat surfaces to change directions but she cannot change directions in midair. The direction she activates her Quirk in is the direction she'll stay moving in. Side-effects of her Quirk include dizziness and a lack of balance after prolonged use, bruises and injuries from ricocheting and/or hitting foreign objects, and not being able to inhale air while in a burst. The sound barrier around her protects her from the more fatal blows that she would receive when slamming into solid objects after travelling at such high speeds.
Ah. This is still broken. I misunderstood what you meant earlier

Idea Idea

It was not until her second year of hero school where she took an internship under a small, unknown agency. She had already gone to her mother's agency the year before, so she was interested to see what this one had in store. During a mission, they got caught in a rather serious incident with both sides battling all-out. The Pro Hero she was interning with sacrificed himself to save the building from collapsing. He didn't do it for the fame or the glory, and he didn't look cool doing it either, but Yasuhiro realized that this was what it truly meant to be a hero. The experience changed her perception of heroism and lead her to who she is today.

Just as Yasuhiro never saw herself being a hero, she never saw herself being a teacher either. When an invite came from the principal of the new Peace Sign Academia asking her to teach history, she was utterly dumbfounded. She had worked together with him in the past in retrieval and covert missions, but otherwise they had no connection outside of hero-ing. It took a few sleepless nights and countless hours of pacing, but Yasuhiro finally found the resolve to reply to him. Granted, she did end up taking the job just for the hell of it, but after meeting all the different students and seeing each of their drives and personalities, she realized this was something she wanted to do. She saw that it was her duty to help prepare these aspiring heroes for the journey ahead.
((I hope this isn't too imposing, as I didn't want to assume much about the principal. Is there any character sheet regarding him, by the way?))

Which part of Yasuhiro's Quirk still needs to be altered?

((I hope this isn't too imposing, as I didn't want to assume much about the principal. Is there any character sheet regarding him, by the way?))
Please read the lore and mechanics section

Granted, she did end up taking the job just for the hell of it, but after meeting all the different students and seeing each of their drives and personalities, she realized this was something she wanted to do. She saw that it was her duty to help prepare these aspiring heroes for the journey ahead.
This couldn't have happened, as said meeting and agreeing to become a founder of the PSA would have happened before there were students. All the teachers had to help build the school after all.

Which part of Yasuhiro's Quirk still needs to be altered?
That speed is bonkers for something you can use so much. And it's not even restricted to a straight line AND has shockwaves. It's a big deal into overpowered territory, especially by this roleplay's standards.

"I will be the flames that purifies all evil."
Name: Katio Amura
Nicknames:-
Desired Hero Name: Sun Bird
Chosen Extra Class: General Studies
Appearance:
0c4ee054bf6c43c51658883b5dd93cba3c239557_hq.jpg

He has wings similar to a Phoenix
Hero Costume:
1045353-vulcan.jpg

Theres nothing really special about his costume besides the scarf. Its made out of a special fabric that absorbs heat,which is used to help him during the night. He can use the heat from the scarf to help boost his powers or help restore it[ only used it to restore power at night]. The fabric used to make his clothes is used to help fight in rain, but doesn't help with strong water attacks
Height: 6'1
Weight: 137
Personality: Look up the definition of a flirt and you will this guy's name right under it. Katio will basically flirt with any girl that crosses his path, although he gets denied by every girl, he doesn't seem to give up trying to talk to females. This is kinda a good thing, because in general, Katio doesn't seem to give up no matter how hard things get. Generally, Katio is a rather collected guy who can get a little ahead of his self. There are times where he try to live up his saying, " I will be the flames who purifies all evil." And do some crazy shit sometimes. If he fail, he does often beat his self up about his mistakes and will figure out a way to correct them...sometimes. Katio does have a big sense of justice, he will try his best to uphold the peace,even if his efforts are kinda meaningless

Yes, people ignore him sometimes..and yes, he is very,very full of his self, but most people fail to see that Katio is actually haves a big heart. He will gladly risk his life to protect the ones close to him, to defend the Innocent and weak. All Katio wants in life is be a hero who's name will go down in history when hes dead, or maybe past down his legacy to a possible future child of his..who knows. Anyway, Katio has alot to work on before becoming a pro hero, such as working on the way he gets frustrated when something doesn't, being blind by his anger, and overdoing things that may cause harm to his self or others. Overall, Katio is a pretty nice guy, flirts to much, but a good guy to have as a friend and ally. Also, don't mind his perverted ways..alright?

Dislikes: Winter, Rain, Cold food, night tine
Fears: Failing his allies, Losing the ability to use his powers( Since it has many flaws)
Mannerisms: Tries to Charm girl, makes up bullshit stories[ Example, saying that he defeated one hundred villains. Some people fall for it sadly]. Brock mixed with usopp
Backstory: As a child, Katio looked up to his parents. They where his idols, their biggest fans. Heat Blast his mother who he inherited his power from and First Aid, his father who had a quirk that could heal, where two of best duo heroes around. The two of them where never separated and manged to save several lives. However, His parents where overpowered by a powerful villain and fell in battle.

The news of the death of his parents rocked his world, everything around him including his heart begin to shatter. five year old Katio stared blankly into the t.v until his uncle came over to take katio back with him to live with his aunt and cousin. Katio didn't try to stay home or anything, He was just to shock to feel anything but despair. Even at their funeral, Katio felt no emotions

As the years gone by, Katio and his cousin Tenma became close. He was the one that mange to get Katio back on his feet, encouraging Katio that he to could be a great hero like his mother. Katio's personality begin to shift and his spirits had risen thanks to Tenma. Thanks to him, he manged to get into PSA

Relationships:
Nami Amura ( mother )
Daichi Amura ( Father)
Kenya Amura ( Uncle)
Hikari Amura ( aunt)
Tenma Amura ( cousin)
Quirk: heat absorption : With this power, Katio is able to store heat from the sun and transfers it to his wings. With this heat, he's able to shoot flames from them.
- If he absorbs to much heat, his body will overheat. This may leave him ill
- After using a big move, depending how big the move is, Katio loses heat from his body. With out heat, he can't use fire, so he needs time to restore it.
- His fire power is weaken during the night time, so he used the heat that's stored in his scarf or he has to find something that gives off heat

What are his goals to make his Quirk stronger?:. Wants to beable to use his fire power more ways, like storing heat in his hands as well.

Special Moves: Wing blast : A move that gathers every inch of heat in his body, causing his wings to glow and overheat, then shoots a large blast of fire using the heat from both wings
Items:
- Phone
School supplies
- earbuds
-sketch book
-wallet
Skills/talents: Loves to paint and draw
Theme Song:
Favorites: -
Other: welp, me tried U.U

Idea Idea

Last edited:
Phoenix: With this power, Katio is able to store heat from the sun and transfers it to his wings. With this heat, he's able to shoot flames from them. Another power is that he can heal his own wounds and lost feathers from his wings. The hotter it is, the more powerful his flames become
- If he absorbs to much heat, his body will overheat. This may leave him ill
- After using a big move, depending how big the move is, Katio loses heat from his body. With out heat, he can't use fire, so he needs time to restore it.
- His fire power is weaken during the night time, so he used the heat that's stored in his scarf or he has to find something that gives off heat
-the bigger the wound, the harder it will be for him restore it. If he use healing to much, he gets weaker and weaker

What are his goals to make his Quirk stronger?: He wants to beable to heal larger wounds with out tiring his self. Wants to beable to use his fire power more ways, like storing heat in his hands as well. He also wants to heal others if he can find a way
This is right away two different quirks and as such cannot be approved. The healing and the fire wings have nothing to odo with one another. Pick one or drop both. I also have to ask you to change the quirk's name as I believe it is taken

Backstory: {S}
Please PM me the secret system stuff

That aside you are missing some parts of the CS, namely the items

I'll keep the heat Quirk. How about heat absorption? And should I change his hero name as well?

Oh rip, I have to fix the item stuff

And I can edit his backstory. I won't promise it will be detailed, sorry. The writer's block is to real

Idea Idea

I'll keep the heat Quirk. How about heat absorption? And should I change his hero name as well?
Alright, let me know when the edit is done so I can review it

And I can edit his backstory. I won't promise it will be detailed, sorry. The writer's block is to real
It doesn't need to be detailed, but it needs to exist in a place where I can read it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back