• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boku no Hero Academia: Peace Sign Academia

So, I'm not an expert on the anime/manga but I figured I'd give this a go if you'll have me.
Been wanting some new Superhero-ish RP for a while now.

So, I'm not an expert on the anime/manga but I figured I'd give this a go if you'll have me.
Been wanting some new Superhero-ish RP for a while now.
You don´t need to be an expert, just need a basic understanding on what it is all about

You don´t need to be an expert, just need a basic understanding on what it is all about

I'll just pester my brother. He's a huge Manga/Anime fan, he'll cave in eventually and get me up to date^^

So, I'm curious on if anyone here has thought of what they might want their Quirk to be? Or what their general idea is for their character.

Does Iron/Steel skin in form of Metallic physique work?

Downside would be having to consume excessive amounts of iron in one's diet.
Also Magnets.

Refaulted Refaulted I was kinda thinking about it and I got the basic idea down. Nothing too spectacular though :V Don't know if I'll even go with it.
Btw. Who reads the manga?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back