• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boku no Hero Academia: Peace Sign Academia

Does Iron/Steel skin in form of Metallic physique work?

Downside would be having to consume excessive amounts of iron in one's diet.
Also Magnets.
lol, ironically enough, there actually is a character in my hero academy with that quirk. Since you didn´t know the show before, though, I´ll let it pass for ya. Exception though, make me proud with the rest of ya´re character, k? ;)

Idea Idea I just want a moment of appreciation for the sweetest man in MHA, Mirio. If everything bad happens to him I'll destroy the author's ass.

I´m thinking of a healing or restoration quirk with a let´s say, regressive downside, or a merging quirk of some form
So a character very much focused on supporting other characters if you go for the healing route, right? And what do you mean by a merging quirk, if I may ask?
Buddy I've held onto this character quirk and idea for a while now.
What's the idea, if I may ask? Or is it meant to be a secret until the CS thread is up?
Refaulted Refaulted I was kinda thinking about it and I got the basic idea down. Nothing too spectacular though :V Don't know if I'll even go with it.
Btw. Who reads the manga?
I mean, in my opinion, a simple Quirk can be cool depending on how it is applied, if you mean your Quirk is more simple in nature. Also, I read the manga, and I enjoy it thoroughly. Mirio is a very cool character, I agree with you on that.

So a character very much focused on supporting other characters if you go for the healing route, right? And what do you mean by a merging quirk, if I may ask?
Yep, pretty much. I might spin it though. I like being creative in how I shape my limitations :)

Ah merging would be something akin to fusing something into your body, fusing things together, or transform something to expand another object in contact.

What's the idea, if I may ask? Or is it meant to be a secret until the CS thread is up?
Using the secret system, he might keep it a secret even after the CS is up, in fact

Yep, pretty much. I might spin it though. I like being creative in how I shape my limitations :)

Ah merging would be something akin to fusing something into your body, fusing things together, or transform something to expand another object in contact.

Using the secret system, he might keep it a secret even after the CS is up, in fact
Ah, okay. Well, good thing you have an idea for your Quirk. I have no idea what I'm gonna do for mine yet, but I have an idea for what my character will be like, at least. And I forgot about the secret system. I'm not used to hiding stuff about my characters.

Ah, okay. Well, good thing you have an idea for your Quirk. I have no idea what I'm gonna do for mine yet, but I have an idea for what my character will be like, at least. And I forgot about the secret system. I'm not used to hiding stuff about my characters.
Well, you can always try to take advantage of my "find your own power" quiz ;) Link in the search thread and in my signature

And yeah, the secret system was one of my most popular systems, and since it fit here to an extent (knowing your opponent is a relevant part of boku no hero after all), I thought people would like it here too :)

Refaulted Refaulted
Nah it's not a secret, I just didn't have enough time to think about it, but it's basically muscle transportation with additional sturdiness and strength. In other words, you take muscles from let's say; your legs and "transport" them into your arms for an extra punching potential. The main downside would be maintaining balance and exposing other body parts to breaking.

Refaulted Refaulted
Nah it's not a secret, I just didn't have enough time to think about it, but it's basically muscle transportation with additional sturdiness and strength. In other words, you take muscles from let's say; your legs and "transport" them into your arms for an extra punching potential. The main downside would be maintaining balance and exposing other body parts to breaking.
ah, I know where ya´re taking that from. My favorite fight :)

Bone manipulation: The user is able to manipulate their own bones into weapons, armor, and even bullets.
I was thinking of a similar Quirk, but I realized that wouldn't feel right with the character I had in mind. But I think that's a really cool Quirk. Reminds me of a character I made a while back when I first joined RPN who had a similar ability.
Well, you can always try to take advantage of my "find your own power" quiz ;) Link in the search thread and in my signature

And yeah, the secret system was one of my most popular systems, and since it fit here to an extent (knowing your opponent is a relevant part of boku no hero after all), I thought people would like it here too :)
I might do the quiz if I can't think of any power I want him to have. I'm gonna do my best to not hide as much as possible about my character so he is better known to the players in the RP.
Refaulted Refaulted
Interesting. So they would make one part of themselves stronger by making another weaker, then?

I mean, in my opinion, a simple Quirk can be cool depending on how it is applied, if you mean your Quirk is more simple in nature. Also, I read the manga, and I enjoy it thoroughly. Mirio is a very cool character, I agree with you on that.
I call it Chomp the user basically has these razor sharp teeth that can chew through iron and rocks. In doing so they can spit the rocks/metal out like bullets or just up and eat it like any other meal. The downside being they are like a crocodile in that all the force of their bite is in the chomp. So even a semi fit person could hold their mouth shut if they wanted. When this happens they become timid and docile. I'm planning on having another animal like trait show up but that I'll keep secret for now.

Refaulted Refaulted Yup, that's the main idea.
Interesting. So it's similar to Izuku's current status with One For All where there's a huge reward by having a huge sacrifice. I like it.
I call it Chomp the user basically has these razor sharp teeth that can chew through iron and rocks. In doing so they can spit the rocks/metal out like bullets or just up and eat it like any other meal. The downside being they are like a crocodile in that all the force of their bite is in the chomp. So even a semi fit person could hold their mouth shut if they wanted. When this happens they become timid and docile. I'm planning on having another animal like trait show up but that I'll keep secret for now.
So it covers both close, medium, and long range as long as the character isn't being restrained in any sort of way. Which makes them very weak to characters with a lot of speed or a lot of physical strength.

Interesting. So it's similar to Izuku's current status with One For All where there's a huge reward by having a huge sacrifice. I like it.

So it covers both close, medium, and long range as long as the character isn't being restrained in any sort of way. Which makes them very weak to characters with a lot of speed or a lot of physical strength.
I also plan on having them have to wear like lil mask cause their lips don't cover their teeth since their too big.

So, I'm curious on if anyone here has thought of what they might want their Quirk to be? Or what their general idea is for their character.
I have a vague idea something along the lines of my character's body does most things at an accelerated pace so basically, he think's faster, reacts faster, moves faster and healers faster but at the same time he runs out of stamina quicker, builds up lactic acid quicker and worst of all ages slightly quicker etc.

I have a vague idea something along the lines of my character's body does most things at an accelerated pace so basically, he think's faster, reacts faster, moves faster and healers faster but at the same time he runs out of stamina quicker, builds up lactic acid quicker and worst of all ages slightly quicker etc.
permanently?

hmmm... Well, I guess I´ll check those specifics when you make your CS.
Yep that's the basic idea, also I think pain would be an even better trigger since then it can be useful outside of dangerous or fun events. I'll be working on the specifics soon should have the full idea done by Friday or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back