• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boku no Hero Academia: Peace Sign Academia

I think I'll be able to handle it. Gotta have rules in place. I'll get to reading and hopefully have a character up by either tonight at the earliest, or tomorrow at the latest! :)
Just make sure to read everything on that first post, okay? There's quite a bit to read, but it's worth it!

We all look forward to seeing your character. If you have any questions just ask in the OOC. No one minds helping!

This looks amazing. And as someone who just recently no lived up through episode 28. (don't judge me) can't believe that there is so much effort and work put into this RP. Idea Idea you're really outdone yourself here.

Cool! I haven't had the pleasure to join any of the roleplays he's done in the past, but I'm glad to hear that you liked it!
yeah. I'm tempted to join this one, but I can only think of like one quirk and it's kinda busted. Though it would be intended to sort of be that way through the bio. And at the same time it'd be limited in ways. *shrugs*

I wasnt here when is started due to mw not being able to access a device for the last year. Is ot possible for me to join?

I wasnt here when is started due to mw not being able to access a device for the last year. Is ot possible for me to join?
Yes, very much so. Just click on the link above your post and then read through the rules and other information to make sure you really want to. If you do, then welcome to the peace sign academia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back