• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh no Paris XD

Honestly Paris would probably oblige, but she's in the middle of a battle rn and doesn't even know Dante XD
Yeah, but she's also one of the most likely to get bit at some point due to personality lol

Also, since it's a highly requested feature, do you want to set up a Discord for this or have me set one up for general chat and shenanigans?

sorry im so inactive on the ooc. Is anyone actually in the Eastern time zone? I feel like im sleeping whenever u guys r up

Yeah, but she's also one of the most likely to get bit at some point due to personality lol

Also, since it's a highly requested feature, do you want to set up a Discord for this or have me set one up for general chat and shenanigans?
Sure, you can set one up. I have discord but I don't use it often.

Catching up with a few pages of posts since I left. caught up now
Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Did you have any comments on the Nurse/Teacher Character?

Ami: NO SHOTS! NO SHOTS! YOU GET A F AS A NURSE!
Tapping her cheek while smiling innocently: Hmm well normally I get an H though I prefer to strapless with the costume...nothing worse than straps showing. Your so lucky you dont need to worry about such things.
Gotta be sneaky. Just tryna rush a teacher even from a blindspot ain't gonna go well.
Of course, that doesn't mean you can't lay down some sneaky traps that they completely overlook~
Yep like with Alice she purposefully had them believe she was slower, used a different style and more injured than she was to get a hold on them and tear up their outfit/chest, same trick wouldnt work twice, so after that when they were trying to tired her out she went on a constant stream of attacks but actually ended duo pushing them outside the testing grounds instead of doing damage.

Win on a technicality, plus kept a Villian distracted for a considerable amount of time, more than enough for others to save people/deal with other threats and back up to get in if it had been a real situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back