• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
MJ is sort of all over the place sometimes she can be messing around with other people other times downright violent. Sometimes studies because she wants to other times because she can picture Lexi's dumb face taunting her and that's the only motivation to start studying, etc.
Grades from the first exam come out and they're scanning the list of names

Lexi: "ohohoho third, MJ? Not bad for a little pebble but surely you couldn't hope to beat-"

MJ: "you got 4th, you know...."

Lexi: "What?!?!?! Then who were the top two?!"

2nd: Emmy

1st: Dante

Wisdom form kicked in and Emmy would have secured top spot if it wasn't for the fact she fell asleep before she finished.

Dante: "woah, great job guys. That exam was pretty hard, wasn't it?" *as he just overheard the placements and hasn't yet realized he got top score*

Emmy, now refreshed and in active form: "the exam? was it hard? I remember there where alot of words on it. hey I passed!"

I forsee instances where Dante deliberately makes himself a distraction so Emmy can sneak into places lmfao

Also, sorry everyone for Dante being a bit more dark/serious/edgy than usual yesterday. Had a rough day and now that I'm in a better mood I realize it kinda bled over into my writing. IC he may have some moments like that, but it'll be infrequently. He's more of a goofy "life is a musical" kind of guy 90% of the time.

I am an anime-only scrub, at least for MHA, mostly because I haven't had the time to BINGE THE FUCK OUT OF IT.

Plus, with my propensity for references in my posts, I'd likely drop spoilers.

Dante: "people who post spoilers are the real villains"

I am an anime-only scrub, at least for MHA, mostly because I haven't had the time to BINGE THE FUCK OUT OF IT.

Plus, with my propensity for references in my posts, I'd likely drop spoilers.

Dante: "people who post spoilers are the real villains"
The manga is pretty great.
1484EA9E-B573-431C-B320-04142EB978D5.jpeg
29729AED-9E9B-4558-A493-63E6DC617589.jpeg

Funny scenario idea for SpeedStar later...

SpeedStar: "you caught me by surprise with your damn archangel trick when we were kids, but that same trick won't work on me now!"

Dante: "Vampire Requip: Seraphim"

SpeedStar: "Sera what now....Oh.... oh shit.." *eyes bugging out when there's now six multi blade wings instead of 2, each comprised of 5 blades*

Dante: "ten blades is probably childsplay for you to dodge... so let's try thirty, shall we?"

SpeedStar: *nopes out so fast that he leaves an after image*

Grades from the first exam come out and they're scanning the list of names

Lexi: "ohohoho third, MJ? Not bad for a little pebble but surely you couldn't hope to beat-"

MJ: "you got 4th, you know...."

Lexi: "What?!?!?! Then who were the top two?!"

2nd: Emmy

1st: Dante

Wisdom form kicked in and Emmy would have secured top spot if it wasn't for the fact she fell asleep before she finished.

Dante: "woah, great job guys. That exam was pretty hard, wasn't it?" *as he just overheard the placements and hasn't yet realized he got top score*
I can see that happening as well and on the first day of proper school when everyone is searching for their classrooms:
MJ: "Oh hi Lexi so how are you today?"

Lexi: "Be quiet ruffian, I have no care for your words. I do hope you took my advice and applied for search and rescue, classes instead of the hero course"

MJ: "Oh yeah no totally, I totally took your advice, there just must of been some kind of mix-up cause it seems like I'm still in the hero course

Lexi: "Well, you might to take it up with administration, I cannot believe that such a presti-"

MJ: "Bwhahaha, I was being sarcastic, I didn't take your stupid advice"

MJ and Lexi: "IT'S THAT WAY" *Both pointing in the opposite direction because they are I'm different classes*
Lexi: "Oh my dear, are you so poor that you had to sell your sense of direction, as well? It wouldn't surprise"
MJ: Oh yeah well tell me this. Which class are you in?
Lexi: "Why would ask such a thing? I am in Class B, obviously the correct choice as it doesn't have YOU in it"
MJ: "Hmm hmm, I'm in Class A, so in others we are both right"

Dante: "I swear you two make it too easy!" *laughing* "i gotta stop. If I keep going the Matrix will break for real."

MJ and Lexi: *Both angry at the fact that reading between the lines that they are similar* "WE ARE NOTHING ALIKE! STOP COPYING ME"

MJ: "SHE IS A STUCK UP PIG THAT RELIES ON CRABS"

Lexi: "AND SHE IS SO POOR THAT SHE CAN'T EVEN AFFORD TO STAY IN ONE PLACE"

MJ & Lexi: "IN OTHER WORDS, WE ARE NOTHING ALIKE. STOP. IT"

Touya: -Watches from his place on a book- Nothing else new here, Hi MJ, Dante -goes into Class A's room-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back