• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Yeah, true it's the problem with such a simple Quirk, but hey like people always said, it's not what the Quirk is but HOW you use the Quirk. Also Emmy yes I did try to make you look stwong"

"you're talking to someone whose entire Quirk is dependent on how smart I use it" *chuckles* "As for Emmy's tummy armor. Could go with a segmented overlap design that covers everything but still allows full movement. You'd have to talk to Mount Lady about how to deal with the massive growth spurt, though."

"Yeah your right about that overlap design, she would still need to be careful with piercing quirks, since the overlapping wouldn't do that well. Alternatively she could potentially figure out how to make her stomach harder by using her Quirk, that way she wouldn't have to worry about the extra armor and the piercing weapons"

my scales pwotect the rest of my body fine, it just needs to be on my tummy cause for some reason scales don't gwow there. the only thing I can do with my tummy is this *her tummy starts to glow from the fire within her belly growing.*

"Ah that explains it, if your Quirk allowed you to grow scales on your stomach, the fire that starts inside your stomach, would basically cook your skin from the inside."

*begins to yawn and lays down on the ground.* "YAWN, oh, that's right....my scales hold in heat and without my softspot I'd boil myself...*yawn...alive. liquid cooled could be ruptured and cause me to become weakened. gel would work bette...*SNORE*

"That would be a good idea, she would need to go see the Support Teacher to get that all fixed up, also there's Wisdom Emmy she's very sleepy but quite wise"

if emmy wasn't so lazy in wisdom form she could probably be a high tier support hero.one day someone needs to learn to utilize her wisdom form for more then the few seconds she is able to stay awake.

If Emmy's wisdom form ever comes up in a fight, MJ is going to have to carry her and run, sometimes throwing Emmy ahead, to glitch out of the way of an attack

pretty much. she'd be a vary easy target. it would likely happen in battle if she was sapped of her energy somehow or if a sleep quirk forced her to sleep.

Yeah and considering that MJ can't glitch other people with her, she would have to either just run with Emmy or do the Deku vs. Stain thing and fight while Emmy is asleep

I am hopeful that the others can break through Lexis hard shell and see the soft tender girl within who has no one in her life despite her parents still being alive.

I think I prefer "side/non-canon" rping in OOC while waiting for the main story to continue. feels like the rp is alive even during downtime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back