• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Dante: "Well, fortunately, we'd only miss a couple of the opening credits at best. Just in case, let's keep everyone together in case that creeper comes back. Not that I don't think any of you can handle yourselves, more like I don't think this building can handle if you all decide to really let him have it."

I should mention, Low-key, Carmen is probably gonna love MJ. Her maiden/stage name is Carmen de Leon, and she was known for having a Lioness's temper.

Hahaha, yes.

Ok, ok, so imagine when they first try on and show off their hero costumes and MJ comes out like this (minus the gun):
MJ, Hero style.jpg

"Well, you're further along than me. I don't have a clue what I'm going to call myself... I don't want to go with Vampire because I feel like that'll be less Hero-y and more... I dunno... Something that'll scare the crap outta kids... Just about every idea i've had sounds like some Chuunibyou's wet dream...."

His costume is basically designed so that he can carry a bloodpack on his back so he doesn't need to use his internal blood as much. the tubes let it dispense blood from under his gauntlets, but it can also come from those slits on his sides for Attack on Titan goodness

"Heh, that's fair, I would just recommend to get a hero name down for sure before we starting interning at Hero Agencies. To be honest I would like to wear much less, however due to the costume law, I thought I would just go with a nice suit instead"

MJ's costume is designed to have as little as possible while still making her stand out. This is so that she still has the same amount of glitches, she probably add gloves with some sort of metal at the knuckles so she can punch harder.

"Yeah, I know. if any of you guys have suggestions, I'm all ears. As for my costume... I wanted it to cover a lot. It's because, well, this suit basically has an insulation layer fed by these tubes that has blood. It lets me turn this suit into armor by hardening the blood at impact points. It basically lets me reinforce my body....... Yeah... I put too much thought into this..." He rubs the back of his head sheepishly.

"That's a fair go, my suit is light enough for me to easily move about, as well as being strong enough to help me tank a few hits that I don't dodge" *Turns to face everyone* "Hey guys, if any of you want to spit out ideas for updates to your costume, you can probably talk to one of us two, right Dante? Yes that goes for you too Lexi, cause I'm sure that we can put aside our rivalry to help people and each other right?"

*MJ pulls out her phone and takes a photo of Emmy in her hero outfit* "Not much, just discussing about everyone's heroes outfit, just saying that if people have ideas for improving their outfits Dante and I could probably help alter the ideas if needed"

I need a sheild or something to put over my tummy to make up for no scales and...hey, why did you point oyur phone at me?

"I just wish I had been able to figure out a way to let the bloodflow work without the Bane tubes... But if I kept them inside the suit they kept getting pinched if I moved weird, so keeping them outside was the only way I could still move freely without pinching them off... I guess a benefit is I can get at the blood easier if someone disables the wrist shooters, but I don't like that it makes me look more like a villain..." *he pouts a little, which is adorable AF when he's got the mask on too

"Oh, I was just going to show Mars the photo I took of you in your cute little barbarian outfit. That's unfortunate though Dante, it's kind of why I like having my Quirk, I don't have to worry too much about having anything extra to make sure I can actually use my Quirk"

"I mean, I don't need any of the tubes and stuff, per se... It just helps maximize my quirk's effectiveness and mitigate the possibility of me dying due to blood loss. Your quirk is a lot more manageable though, but the downside to that is, well, there's nothing a costume can really do to help your quirk."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back