• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
are we allowed to make more characters?
Sure. I think we're good for teachers, so probably just kids or villains for now XD
Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Is the Teacher i submitted Ok? The Nurse one.
I'll take a look in a sec!
Natural Flavour Natural Flavour @Onemeanghost

Ok can i just confirm something that caused confusion, Is the entire test occuring in a open air fake city like in the show? or a roofed/enclosed stadium like the USJ?.....Just something that came up on discord

View attachment 635213

This is what i had been picturing from the intro post to it.
Open air fake city :3

Written then Practical Test like in the Show, getting to the last 10 minutes or already over depending on the scene.
Alice: Passed out for a few minutes resting at the end of the test from overexertion, went 60minutes with a teacher after tracking down and trashing the source of the robots, Tricked them several times and Won due to out of teacher bounds.
Wharehouse group: Fight about to end, was 2 teachers vs 4 students, Dante getting TLC from nurse after wharhouse carnage.
Lexi: Crab girl got fried/Self-KO'd after taking out one of the tougher electrical robots, taken to the recovery room.

rest? Kinda not been following as much since i joined around page 4 i think

Yeah just Dante then Ill post with Kirei, if we say the time hits the end of the test then i can bring Alice in....but likely a bit til then.

simj26 simj26 Then students are being closely monitored and critical ones collected by the Nurse and her minions, full camera and pings at stuff like a giant chunk from the leg, there isn't actually anyone dying around the grounds....might be a bad cut but not really bleeding out/critical.

simj26 simj26 Then students are being closely monitored and critical ones collected by the Nurse and her minions, full camera and pings at stuff like a giant chunk from the leg, there isn't actually anyone dying around the grounds....might be a bad cut but not really bleeding out/critical.
Does Eloise know that?

Likely not, but it means there isnt a cut that is as deep or bleediing out, would more a KO and stable at worst. The school is paying attention to injuries, the Nurse isn't incompetent leaving dying students as previous posts explained how she had been collecting/treating people and monitoring them all.

Other thing to keep in mind is the Teacher your facing is about 5 minutes from the test end timeline wise.

Likely not, but it means there isnt a cut that is as deep or bleediing out, would more a KO and stable at worst. The school is paying attention to injuries, the Nurse isn't incompetent leaving dying students as previous posts explained how she had been collecting/treating people and monitoring them all.

Other thing to keep in mind is the Teacher your facing is about 5 minutes from the test end timeline wise.
Yeah, i get that we know that, but Eloise is a weirdo and doesn't know how the school works. She's not omnipotent.

For the teacher thing, then I guess her luck's pretty good, then.

Again, it could just be chalked up to just Eloise being a dummy. She may be a biology genius, but she's not all there in the head.

Thats fine too, just saying there was systems in place OOC. IE Room Monitoring the cameras/each student, Nurse with a feed/moving around the area etc.
Post made it sound like someone was actually critical/dying.

Daizo being KO got carted off to recovery area by the way, Kireina had her minions transport him......just read the new post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back