• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐”น๐•๐• ๐• ๐•• ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•Ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ | A Mafia RP

geminiy

v tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

blood in the water

a mafia rp

now playing

• about

genre

mafia

status

accepting

available spots

5/13

โ๐‹๐ž๐ ๐š๐œ๐ฒ (๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง) [๐ฅ๐ž๐ -๐š-๐œ๐ฒ] - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ -๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ž๐ญ๐œ. ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐งโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.โž

chicago, il, usa

Chicago, Illinois, a city known for opportunity and its extensive history that lurks in the dark. From prohibition to the lively 50s, Chicago was plagued with various crime families that dominated the city. Some lived large and died out in a burning fire while others lived on, their roles adjusting with the times. Feuds run generations deep and the pavement is coloured with the blood of fights between crime families. If you look close enough and in the right places, many of these families still exist: the teller at the bank, a crooked cop on a traffic stop, a wise bartender who knows a little too much.

There seems to be one universal truth, though, something that motivates all these families to survive: once you're dead, you're gone for good.

In 1902, a clan of Italians under the family name 'Ludovici' immigrated to America. They faced hardship and were forced to turn to the crime lords and crime families to earn a living. Over the generations, the family's influence began to grow. They maintained power throughout the world wars, ran profitable speakeasies during prohibition, dined with the stars during the golden age of Hollywood. The Ludovicis became known for their power and influence, even helping politicians from time to time, protecting those who needed help, hunted down those who did wrong in a blaze of vigilante justice.

Make no mistake, although they were known as a tolerant and almost helpful crime family, the Ludovicis had enemies: politicians who thought they could not control them, the crooked cops that got too close and got exposed, people who threatened the family's power. They remained virtually untouchable until a fateful day in 1999 when, in broad daylight, a firefight broke out in a warehouse on the edge of the city. When the authorities arrived, they found the Ludovici family, including the Godfather Marco Ludovici, riddled with bullet holes.

The Ludovici Crime family was no more. Perhaps even worse, no one knew who killed them.

The remaining few members of the Ludovici family changed their names and were forced to flee the city, namely Marco's two children. They hid across the country until one day in 2023...

๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐š™๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š,

๐š†๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š, ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šœ.

๐š†๐š˜๐š›๐š” ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šž๐šœ ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š’๐š—๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š•๐šž๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข, ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŠ๐š•. ๐™ณ๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š™๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ.

๐š‚๐š’๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐š, ๐™ฑ. ๐™ฐ. ๐™ป๐šž๐š๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐š’​

Eleven letters were sent across the city to uniquely talented individuals. Some were known by the family, some strangers, some previously involved in crime, some as straight laced as they come. Beatrice and Angelo Ludovici, the lost children of Godfather Marco Ludovici, are building the family once more, hungry for the power, glory, wealth, influence, and respect that their family's name once carried.

You received one of those letters. Now, you find yourself on the doorstep of the once famous Ludovici crime family.

Will you help them rebuild their legacy? Or will you stand with them as it burns to the ground once more?

We'll never get free lamb to the slaughter. What you gon' do when there's blood in the water?

The price of your greed is your son and your daughter. What you gon' do when there's blood in the water?

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
god tier gming in this one, you wonโ€™t regret joining :))

hey everyone! thank you for your interest, I've attached the link to the character sheets underneath the interest check above as well as below. feel free to use placeholders if you'd like, codes are optional. please also remember that each writer is limited to having two characters at this time with an opportunity for more in the future!

cheers!

neverbackdown neverbackdown LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki fieldsofred fieldsofred

character sheets

interested !! of course, if no one has nabbed the bodyguard or the detective yet ^^ oh ! i also have a question regarding ages ??? could the bodyguard ( if that position is still open ) be older than 30 ? roughly 47, if possible ?? if not, then that's a-okay !

interested !! of course, if no one has nabbed the bodyguard or the detective yet ^^ oh ! i also have a question regarding ages ??? could the bodyguard ( if that position is still open ) be older than 30 ? roughly 47, if possible ?? if not, then that's a-okay !
hey love! we would need to figure out a way for the boss (my character Beatrice) to know him and want to recruit him but tentatively, yes! the relic is in his 50s so it would make sense that thereโ€™s someone on the older side as well, and that would especially work for both of those roles. we do have someone possibly applying for the detective though, just as a heads up. youโ€™re more than welcome to apply for it though :D

just checking - is it alright if i apply for two characters, but i'm sort of offering one or the other? like there are two roles i'm interested in but i don't necessarily want to have two characters if that makes sense

just checking - is it alright if i apply for two characters, but i'm sort of offering one or the other? like there are two roles i'm interested in but i don't necessarily want to have two characters if that makes sense
absolutely it is! thank you for letting me know and if there's one you'd prefer to write, please let me know <3

hey everyone! a quick update on applications that I'd like to give you!

the first is that if you are not yet completed, applications are due this friday (july 14th). if you are completed, I will be reviewing sheets and sending out invites starting today.

the second is that, as you have seen, there are a lot of applications for the same roles (which is to be expected, obviously!). that being said, because so many of them are Quality Workโ„ข, I will be accepting multiple per role provided that they will work well together. upon being accepted, I may ask that small parts of the skills be changed so that we end up with a well rounded squad. additionally, I may add customized roles for duplicates (i.e. a detective that's worked for the FBI will be very different than a beat cop and will have different skills) but that will be done after the final roster is created!

finally, I will no longer be accepting applications for the the detective or the spy. if you have a placeholder or incomplete sheet up at this time, don't worry! you'll still be considered! this is just for anyone who may still be interested.

thank you for reading all of that and you'll be hearing from me soon!
xx gem

neverbackdown neverbackdown LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki fieldsofred fieldsofred Robinside Robinside skinwalker skinwalker blue tea blue tea wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta duvet. duvet. Lizy Lizy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back