images
Celty offered Church a cheeky salute before going off to explore on her own. Her boots sunk into the thick layer of snow that powdered her surroundings as she marched forward. She's not entirely sure what she's looking for, but she figured that she'll know when she sees it. She feels like she's gotten used to this whole situation far too quickly, but with the sheer amounts of chaos in Ikebukuro, nothing really surprises her anymore.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ExploringIsFun

Lana

Eric has dragged me away from the giant explosion and to safety until it was contained somehow, but shortly after we were taken back to the real world. It turned out that guy we were supposed to beat took over that doctor guy I guess. I wasn’t paying close attention so I could be wrong. One thing led to another and we all stepped through a portal. Once I reached the other side and could see around me the first thing I noticed was that Eric wasn’t here. Well that sucks... I’ll see him again though I’m sure.

“When I see that fuckin’ twink ass of his again, I’ll fuckin’ drip him dry!”
Ew... anyway, I looked around the new area noticing the two bases on opposite sides of the area. I closed my eyes and spun around with my arm pointed straight out. Once I stopped spinning I opened my eyes to see which base my arm was pointing to. My arm was pointed straight at a wall so I just went to the base closest to that wall. Hopefully I could find something useful inside.
“All you fuckin’ ass wipes better not fuckin’ come in here with me and take all the cool shit before I can. It’s mine I called it! If someone wants to come with me though make sure you bring protection~... Like a fuckin’ shield in case there’s some fuckers with guns in there!”

Lucky remained determined, despite the horrible ache in his jaw. The further into the walls of Blabberbutt Jail his incisors dug, the more paranoia shook him. This was jail, where was the warden? Other prisoners? One would think that he would have awoken severely beaten, if anything at all. But he was okay. What was the plan, to have him be isolated until he went mad and confessed? Hell no. This was Lucky. O. Fucking. Chopper. No more caring about shit for this bunny!...Except escaping, of course. Jesus, for a deserted gulch, this pet carrier was top notch.

2dcd6dfd9b082bd46c7f7aa4067b2491.jpg

Good lord, did finally breaking out of jail feel good. Well, it would have, if Lucky wasn't completely on edge. First of all, this cave was a bigass tube, with neither exit blocked off. Already, this would be a swell place to just lynch him from all sides. Secondly, it was just too goddamn quiet. Nothing but desert winds was picked up by his ears. Granted, he probably was deaf now, thanks to that explosion.

Despite paranoia swallowing him like a boa constrictor, Lucky made it out of the cave, only to find that nobody was waiting for him.

"W-what...?" Perhaps Lucky should have been annoyed by the missed opportunity, but he was actually bewildered. All he could think about was how severely his ass was going to be beaten, and now the moment was here, and...nothing??

"Quick, Lucky, where was the last place you remember being?"

Yes, he knew it was the fucking stupidest thing he could have done. Yes, he knew it was an ambush waiting to happen. But the rabbit still found it in him to enter the Blue base.

"Hey! Laddies! Lassies! Your target is here! What do I have to do, shave a bullseye onto me chest? I mean, you already got me-me..." Completely, utterly deserted. That mind-transport machine was still there. He could see some of Lana's stray hair on the floor. And drool. Maybe some of his own. Who knew.

As he examined the helmet, Lucky's mind flooded with possibilities. What the fuck? Maybe something happened to everyone except him on the way back to the physical world, or maybe Toffee and his goons were waiting here to finish the job, or maybe this whole mess happened to fall on the same day as the Rapture, or...

Huff, it was all so confusing. Maybe he had to zap himself with the stupid thing again. But whose mind would it go to? His own? Please, God, let it be his own.

...No. Fuck that. There was no time. This was freedom. He had but precious seconds to get the fuck out of here...but, on the off chance that it was an ambush, he certainly didn't want to die with his new butt tattoo on full display.

So he went to someone's room, he didn't give a shit whose, and grabbed the first pair of boxers he could find. He also donned underpants, atop his head. Maybe he looked stupid, but at least he wouldn't be known as Blabberbutt this way.

The next step would be to train the ever living fuck out of himself about the weapons he had available. No more excuses. He was gonna learn to work those guns, fingers or no fingers.

Interactions:
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
acx.PNG
"The plan? Well, we wait until they pull us out of here. It's the only thing we can do now because there's no way that artificial asshole can survive that nuclear explosion."

I said, lowering my bumping fist later. I took a look at the explosion again to marvel in its beauty until I saw the biker dude approach it. My eyes widened as I witnessed what happened. He popped it into his mouth like it was nothing! I don't know if I should stay surprised or start laughing at the ridiculousness of what I just saw. Either way, I have never seen anything like it and that's saying something. I mouthed 'What the fuck.' when it was over.

"Did you fucking see that? Holy shit." I said, tugging on Raven's cloak and pointing at the explosion eating beast while snickering.
----
So, here we are. Christ, this place is cold. I hugged myself shivering from the cold. I wanted to stick close to Raven because crazy shit might happen without anybody to defend me.

"Uh, lead the way. Mrs. Dark Magic."

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

Emotion Tripping

It had been a little while since Red Riding Hood had been atop of Lobo's bike and had essentially rode off into the distance. She looked on as the explosion would briefly coax the land into it's 'arms' - or lack there of (it's an explosion), until Lobo in question would litterally grab the explosion, somehow survive, squish it into a tiny ball, and then... ate it?! It was impossible to see from a distance, but he seemed to have done 'something'! Red Riding Hood just watched as the big threat everyone was terrified about suddenly 'ceased' to exist. "What the heck just-?" She would voice her confusion and amazement to herself, as she would begin to return closer to the scene now that the mean reason she had fled off was not there anymore - and so, she had a free reign to approach on the borrowed bike. When she did however, O'Malley seemed to vanish as if perfectly timed.
Lobo had stayed behind to watch the explosion go down. After all, The Main Man wasn't the easiest to kill. However he remembered one teensy tiny insignificant detail. If Caboose's brain kicked the bucket they all did as well.

"Stupid fraggin' wizard geeks and their fraggin' magic."

It appeared as though he wouldn't get to enjoy watching the mass destruction, he'd have to stop it himself. He wasn't known as The Main Man for nothing.

"When I get my hands on that kid I'm gonna cram her inside her damn wizard hat!" He swore as he stormed towards the massive explosion confidently. This wasn't something he usually got to do. The closer he got to the explosion the hotter it got. But upon being right in front of it he wrapped his arms around it. Straining to bear hug it but slowly squeezing it, at the cost of his arm hair. Slowly but surely he got it to cave until all that was left of the once deadly blast was a glowing ball the size of a gumdrop, which Lobo promptly tossed into his mouth and ate like a piece of popcorn.

Animated-Lobo.jpg

"Huh, spicy."

He belched smoke. He'd deal with the regrets later. For now his job was done… His only thoughts now being on getting a damn bonus for his heroics.

However, with the explosion out of the way, that still left O’Malley, who seemed to be… less than keen on fighting after the explosion. He simply glared at all of you from behind his helmet, unmoving and deadly silent.

“It’s over, O’Malley!” Tex exclaimed as she ran over to him, holding her pistol in the air, aiming directly at his forehead. Those words were just enough to coax a little response out of the A.I.

“OHHH HOHOHOHOHOHOOO! SO YOU THINK, AGENT TEXAS!” O’Malley exclaimed, and within seconds, he had disappeared entirely.

“NO! SHIT!” Tex shouted as she charged forward, reaching out to grab O’Malley… but it was too late. He had disappeared out of thin air, just like that.
And 'that' was what Red Riding Hood had conveniently arrived at the scene to - leaping off the bike which would be aimed at Lobo, the rightful owner, and landing to 'digest' what had just happened. For one - O'Malley had ran off! He probably fled to a new host if that was in his realm of capabilities - and not only would everyone soon find out it was true, it 'is' true. "Son of a-! We had him, too!" Red Riding Hood did 'not' sound happy, voicing her stress and mild frustration to the A.I which is now not here. "Eugh... Right, who do I need to scold for this one...?" She thought aloud and glancing over to the source of the explosion - the caster, Megumin. She was 'about' to approach, but moments later, everyone's consciousnesses would be taken out of Caboose's mind via Sarge's influence, or whatever he did, and they were back in their bodies. Powers and weapons they had were once more taken from them, but they have their bodies back. Red Riding Hood groaned as she rose up, shaking her head in dizziness and immediate confusion. "Eugh, now I know why you keep it a secret - that was one hell of a trip." She quipped to Sarge right away.
After a few moments of nothing, you all began to disappear from Caboose’s mind one by one. Eventually, all of you were gone, and had reawoken in your respective bodies.

dmUu4LLv_400x400.jpeg

“So… you Blues failed to get that sonuvabitch out!” Sarge shouted triumphantly, being the first one to speak as you reawoke in Blood Gulch. Oh, and you no longer had your powers or original weapons. “HAH! I knew that you Blues couldn’t get the job done!”

“There were fucking Reds in there too, asshole!” Tucker retorted.

“Yes… but it was an expedition led by Blues! Which no doubt was what resulted in your imminent and swift defeat!” Sarge gloated further. It took a few moments, but he eventually subsided in his bragging, and then motioned for the other Reds to join him. No matter how reluctant you may have been, those of you on the Red Team followed them back to Red Base, while those of you on Blue Team remained at your own base. After all, with O’Malley now gone, it seemed like all you could do was wait. A few of you may have noticed, however, that Doc was no longer there…
Red Riding Hood just listened to all of this carry out and she was losing her will to live. It was true that the Blue Team had failed, and they did lead it, but as said, there was the Red Team in there too. Sarge's incompetence and gloating was starting to get to her, and as she notices that Doc is missing, she would reluctantly follow Sarge, sporting a troubled frown on her face which she tried to hide via her hood and just looked around idly during the travel. Until, when they were almost there at the base, everyone heading 'to' the Red Base would find themselves in for a surprise... "What the... What is that noise?" She would say in time with Grif, and then turn to the source and find this flying machine come on by.
As you lovely folks on Red Team were heading back on over to the Red Base, you begin to hear what could only be described as a mechanical whirr of sorts. You didn’t know what to do, and neither did the original Reds, who stood there as dumbfounded as you.

“The fuck is that noise?” Grif asked, basically reiterating what you already might have been thinking. Simmons, Sarge and Donut didn’t appear to know either, until suddenly…

A strange purple ship of some sort flew right by you! You didn’t know what it was, but one could guess that perhaps it was a Blue Team member trying to perform a sneak attack of sorts on you. Sarge, of course, was one of those people to make such an assumption.

“The Blues have orchestrated a secret attack on us! Men, draw yer weapons!” The southern commander exclaimed as he pulled out his assault rifle and took aim, while Simmons and Donut did as well. The ship flew back around, and just like Sarge had suggested, it began firing rapidly at all of you!

“TAKE COVER!!!”

You all, luckily, managed to do so, and by the time you had recovered from your various points of cover… the mysterious ship was gone. It was around this time that Blue Team (and of course those of you who were on it) began to storm out of the Blue Base to see what was wrong.

“The fuck was that shooting? Didn’t you assholes JUST leave the base?” Tucker asked as he jogged out, rifle in hand. The rest of the Blues were behind him, of course, including Ghost Tex and Ghost Church.

“It was a damn sneaky ninja attack from you dirty Blues!” Sarge shouted as he held his shotgun up, aiming it at Tucker’s head. Tucker held up his rifle in response, which then led to Simmons aiming at Tucker, which then led to Michael aiming at Simmons, and then before long you were all kind of at a standoff probably. Though I mean… it’s not like you were totally, a few of you probably didn’t raise your guns. Like All Might. Just food for thought.
Red Riding Hood would gasp in surprise as the ship would loop around, and not thinking her weapons would be enough to even handle that which she is unfamiliar with - technology is scary as hell - she opted not to ready her weapon and instead hid. And when the firing ceased, the Blue Team had all came out to address the situation. Red Riding Hood spoke of nothing. She literally did not know anymore. And as soon as the situation settled, the ship returned 'again' and a total of 6 corpses would appear before them - one by one, they bit the dust. Red Riding Hood stared on in fear as O'Malley would reveal himself to be still alive, and hosting inside the most peaceful person that they had met... The Doc himself.
Anyhow, the situation was close enough to a standoff to warrant such a tense moment. Reds and Blues, standing face to face, guns aimed, and then suddenly…

“MWWWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

VROOM!!

“SON OF A BIIIIIIITCH!!!”

Bang bang bang bang bang bang.

Just like that, before your eyes and ears, the ghost ship appeared once more, hitting Tucker. The stray bullets managed to strike Akechi Touma, Saiki Kusuo, Jun Hyuga, Seiryo Teshigahara, Delta, and Gabrielle Akimoto, killing each of them rather quickly. Tucker flew up into the air and flailed wildly, before landing face first on the ground with a thud. You all looked up and saw that same purple ship flying back towards Red Base. And… you could have sworn that was O’Malley’s laugh. But wait… then that would mean...

“YES! FOOLS! IT IS I, THE HARBINGER OF DEATH… O’MALLEY!!!”

“And me too!”

Atop the Blue Base stood none other than Doc, who was holding… a bazooka.

“Doc? How the fuck did you get up there so fast… and why are you holding a fucking bazooka?” Church asked as he ran in front of you all, despite being a ghost who could probably just fly.

“I ran track in high school! It was the least competitive sport I could find!” Doc shouted from atop the rooftop gleefully, seeming to be proud despite the fact that he had just critically injured someone.

"Track sucks!" Grif retorted from the back.

“YOU SUCK!!” O’Malley shouted in response. “Now that I have taken over this being’s body, I will rule the universe! But you will never find me, because I am JUST. TOO. EVIL!!! MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

“Wait…” Sarge muttered as he began to look around. He frantically darted his head from side to side, looking for something. “..Lopez! Where is Lopez!?”

“Oh… you mean THIS!? O’Malley/Doc asked as they lifted up Lopez’s severed head.

“No me rescates Prefiero esto.
(Do not rescue me. I prefer this.)”
An intensive feeling of dread caved its way into Red Riding Hood's senses, as death met her eyes along with everyone else's. "W...Why...?" She said in a strangled tone - one strangled in stress, in grief and fear - all at once. She looked on longer and noted that it was time for 'another' mission... "Oh for the love of... Really?" She snapped right then and there. "We could have all literally just 'died' in there, we get back into the real world, and 'this' is what we get?! What is... wrong with you?!" She lashed out at Sarge, and as he and the others went through the portal, she groaned and reluctantly followed along. And upon arrival, it looked... comparable to Blood Gulch, in a way. Red Riding Hood stared in confusion immediately.
“Anyways… we need to work together on this one, Sarge.” Church insisted. Once more, Sarge had fallen silent, before finally speaking once more.

“...Fine! But only to get Lopez back for reasons that will not be disclosed, as I do not have to share them with you, dirty Blue!” Sarge retorted, finally seeming to regain that usual hard-ass pep in his step. “Red Team! Follow me into that portal, which could very well lead to our untimely, collective demise!” Sarge shouted with vigor in his voice.

“Do we not get a say so in this? Or like a vote?” Grif asked despite the fact that he was jogging forward alongside the rest of you.

“Nope!” Sarge shouted as he entered the portal, as did the rest of Red Team, leaving Blue Team and Solo Team to be the only ones left on Blood Gulch.
iJJ7ZpeX_mlwgGaorUyhp6WSFsrAjQ7vP3pW_OMSGhWdRDT2FMBY3hCiZeCge8W5fUjfKaDNU1QYycrDM0I0oNPsYxCQQ9K3ysj8GePTM7dsCj5B5w

Those of you on Red Team would have found yourselves in a creek of some sorts. It sort of reminded you of Blood Gulch, especially since there were two bases at each end, but something about this place was so… serene and peaceful.

“Jesus Christ, this place is a shitload better than Blood Gulch!” Grif said as he looked around, seeming to enjoy the peaceful sights quite a lot. “I mean… I can actually hear birds chirping! Do you know how long it’s been since I heard any animal besides the shit that Donut plays on his noise machine at night?”

“Hey! I’ll have you know that the mysteries of the deep is a very soothing song of nature to get my beauty sleep to!” Donut retorted, which made Grif groan. There weren’t really that places to check, but the bases on each end seemed like a good start. Though, you were always free to explore elsewhere to your heart’s content.
Wanting to distance herself from everyone else to not only calm down, but go about things herself, Red Riding Hood opted to head off by herself to explore elsewhere. Every step would keep her heart beating and racing as all of the events that had happened just so recently had finally taken their toll on her. She was met with her thoughts mid-wander as her expression would be laced with despair - and at one point she just stopped right in her tracks, as her thoughts crippled her one by one... 'What if you're not good enough?' She thought to herself at first, to which more were on the way. 'What if they don't need your help? What if you'll let them all down, despite your efforts?' They continued, as the 'elder sister' figure she tried to hold herself to began to break as she would level herself to her knees. 'You have already tried to help people in this world, but what have you accomplished?' One thought in particular rang out to her, as Red Riding Hood gasped to herself as it would then continue. 'Your efforts have been noticed by others, but even despite that, they haven't helped the grand scheme of the problem. Stop trying to be the hero. Heroes only reach success because their efforts help others. Heroes are frequently called upon for their help... And then there is you.' Her thoughts finally ceased, yet Red Riding Hood's confidence and general mood was shattered to pieces. She would be trying to compose herself as she tried to rise to her legs, but alas, she could not. She remained on the ground as she choked on her sorrow and her breath, finally muttering something to herself.

"Am I... not helping? The thing I want to do the most, and... it's not what I 'am' doing? Can't I just do something right, just... even for a little while...?"
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Send help (self-wroth problems), is generally not OK
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, water bottle (3/4 uses left), sniper rifle, pistol (X2), grenade (X3), throwing knife (X10)
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: Currently dealing with own problems, temporarily 'inactive' as a result
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM)
Mentions: StaidFoal StaidFoal , ManyFaces ManyFaces
Nearby/In Group: @UnknownBases

Last edited:
Lealan would take the time to skulk around Blue Base, seeing as she is an independent member of this war, and Technically the next job hadn't started yet. She rubs her back where the bullet wounds had been, making a mental note to kill the old bastard that shot her from behind like a coward. And Caboose, for the hell that was his mind, she would finish chewing through his helmet and skull. There was a commotion outside, which would draw her out. She arrives just in time to hear Lopez's cry for help. Honestly, he deserved the vacation. Good on him. But then again it was Doc, the lying bastard, that took him. "I was in the market for ssssssome new kitchenware." She sneaks inside the blue base and restocks her chosen weaponry, and then seamlessly joins the group entering the portal.
shock_night_moon.png
As the frigid cold bites into her exterior, Lealan immediately regrets entering the portal. She pulls her coat tightly against her body, trying to deflect as much chill as possible. "It's Ssssss-ssssss-ssssso c-c-c-c-c-c-cold I c-c-c-c-can f-f-f-f-f-f-f-feel myself-f-f-f-f-f wilting!" She whines, forcing herself against the closest person for warmth, in this case, All-Might. She looks over her options: The frozen cold, most likely alone. The bridge, with the idiot Caboose. Or the Most likely heated base with Church. "Ssssssseems like a n-n-n-o-" And then Eric opened his mouth. She stares at him flatly. "Fuck it. I'll-l-l-l-l risk death-th-th-th-th over the-e-e-e-e cree-ee-ee-ee-eepy Rat-t-t-t." She turns away from the group and begins heading away from both destinations, instead heading for a cliff face, and hopefully something interesting.

"If anyone nee-ee-ee-eeds me I'll be over-r-r-r-r here." She calls out to the others before beginning to mutter to herself. "Ssssstupid p-p-p-p-portal, dropping us -o-o-o-off in the f-f-f-f-frozen butthole of the g-g-g-g-galaxy. Sssssstupid abduct-t-t-t-tors breaking m-m-m-m-m-my PPE. S-s-s-s-s-stupid..."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes

1582448709341.png
Narancia Ghirga

Not so inclined in partaking in whatever was going on in the search for 'mister spooky A.I', Narancia simply broke off from the group quite easily. Considering the vast amount of people there it wasn't like they'd notice if only one member just happened to be missing from the little gang. just because he had absolutely no way of escaping from this hellhole didn't mean that he was going to roll over a be a good little puppy for either of the teams. He had at least some dignity left god dammit! Thus, as whatever the hell that was occurring happened, Narancia Ghirga was off somewhere doing who knows what. Mostly the boy enjoyed his free time preforming little tricks with his stand, preforming little loop-de-loops in the air and such. From an outside perspective the boy must have looked quite silly considering he was just starring up at the empty sky, giving occasional whoops and woo-hoos for reasons truly unknown. While Narancia was off dicking around with his invisible airplane powers a series of events outside of his reach would unknowingly occur, besides for the occasional explosions heard and quickly ignored by the boy. That is until it all finally became unavoidable when Narancia was suddenly pulled out from Caboose's consciousness, finally concluding his little adventure in the Blue man's mind.

The first thing Narancia would notice upon waking up would be the absence of his stand 「Aerosmith」, a disappointing realization considering how happy he'd been at the little plane's return even if it was just a temporary reunion. Sarge's complaints of their failure to kill the A.I didn't do much to help the mood either, as Narancia gave only an annoyed huff in response to the shouting. Well, with all of that out of the way finally he could sit back relax and-

"Dammit!"

-Was his only response when purple ship came down and shot six people, leaving them nothing but a pile of red human flavored mush on the ground. From where he had hidden for cover, he could only sneak a peak at the gruesome tragedy before quickly deciding that just a glimpse was enough, even too much for himself. With that, the reveal of a now possessed Doc and a portal to the untold Narancia would have to make a very important decision. Would he follow the orders of the red wearing asshole who'd done nothing deserving of it, or would he run off and do hell knows what. It 'd take a hesitant glance to those unfairly fallen for him to find his answer. More likely to regret his choice than unlikely to, Narancia joined the others in blindly rushing to the portal. He'd kick that purple guy's ass and the stupid A.I's too.

Thankfully Narancia's rash actions hadn't ended with a very stupid death yet as he didn't perish upon entry of the portal. Instead, he found himself surrounded by a similar setting to where he'd been before. Yet, there was something obviously different from the Gulch. Echoes of actual life could be heard throughout the area as birds chirped from trees and running water splashed against itself. The best way he could describe it would be zenful, like the background music a yoga teacher would put on after a session. A welcome change from the barren desolate lands from before but they were still in unknown territory so Narancia had no time to admire the admittedly pretty view. For now Narancia, pistol in one hand and throwing knife in the other, went to scout out the base opposite of the one Signora Volpe Gialla had chosen to explore.

Team: Red
Mentioned: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Current Items:
On Hand-
1. Paper clip (1)
2. Throwing Knife (1)
3. Pistol (1)
4. Silver Plate (1)

Bedsheet Bag-
1. Assault rifle (1)
2. Pistol (1)
3. Ammo
4. Extra Ziplock bags (9)
5. Miscellaneous Food and Water
6. Sandwich

Last edited:
Lilith though that everyone was getting pretty cold by now except for her since she can’t feel any type of temperature. While Lilith was exploring the cold arctic area she found Vitan, who was standing next to Raven.
Being the ease dropping doodle that she is, Lilith floated over to the two of them ”Hey there, what are you two love birds up to?”

Interactions
Chungchangching Chungchangching and GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
1582443739107.png
Slamacow.PNG

Well, it was nice having my weapons for a while but it's gone now that I'm back in the real world. I feel defenseless without those two weapons of mine and the fact that I don't have my two comrades with me makes it worse. Come on, non-blocky world! I don't like to beg but throw me a bone here, I can't even properly use those weird weapons because of the size of my fingers! I wanted to follow Church just in case anything goes wrong. It's pretty cold here but it's not cold enough to make me freeze in place though something to keep me warm would be nice.

"I'm not sure where to go next..." Raven is having a hard time deciding on which way to go next until a ghost suddenly appears and she asked a weird question to them.

"Are you a weirdo or something because it seems like we are not dating nor I am homosexual unless you are joking around in which I don't like..." She asked Lilith curiously. "Do you know her?" She asked Vitan.

Chungchangching Chungchangching ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Odessa
89BF44C0-CC8D-44A9-B766-14D61F2DFB7D.jpeg

As the rest of her team conversed, Odessa decided that it would be best to be alone. She had made no attempt to interact with any of the hooligans on her specific team and still didn't mean to do so. She remembered the last time she attempted to make friends back in the mushroom kingdom, and that didn't end well. The evil O’Malley had somehow possessed Doc and now they were presumably in his mind; which meant her power were back. With a giant Thwooomb she took off and headed toward the other base. Preparing her blaster rifle just in case.

"Huh? What is this place? I haven't seen this place before." Luffy looked around the area that is unfamiliar to him after he followed Church to the portal. "And it's a little cold too..." He felt a little chilly but it didn't bother him much as he is used to this climate before. "And I am a little worn about that fight I had with that guy..." He said as he couldn't remember O'Malley's name. "He sure is up to no good but we don't know where he had disappeared at..." He said in concern.

"Who's that guy over there?" He noticed Lobo that it might be interesting for him to talk to. Although, he might not be the brightest person that he will ever meet. "He seems to be in a bad mood. How about I'll cheer him up?" He approached Lobo to talk to him. "Hello there!" He said happily.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ManyFaces ManyFaces

Okay, Lucky had gotten a bit sidetracked.

He successfully raided the armory, sure, but he really hated how easy it was. Not one soul came to stop him as he filled his boxers with grenades, and not one voice was heard shouting about how Lucky needed to die. So he snaked around the Blue base, hoping that he could chuck a grenade at someone. On the bright side, it let him raid everywhere else, too; first he stocked up on food in the pantry, then he looked for survival stuff in various peoples' rooms, then he even found potentially useful items in the garage. Now he just needed some kind of target to test them on. As he learned the hard way, rocks wouldn't work. The Reds were an aggressive bunch, so maybe they had voodoo dolls of the Blues? After everyone else was apparently abducted by aliens, anything was possible at this point.

He would quickly regret trekking to the Red base, however, because he thought he had finally discovered what happened to the others.

"T-he fuck?!" Holy shit, were they herded into one spot, or were these people trying to escape?! What did it say when the rabbit had never seen that much blood on the ground before?! The stench nearly suffocated his nose, and the little bits of flesh he could see were almost unidentifiable, save for some of who used to be Saiki's pink hair. This wasn't just an execution for crimes they didn't commit, this was flat out extermination.

Suddenly, Blabberbutt Jail seemed like a little patch of heaven.

"Fucking hell, Toffee..." Lucky could only gasp, staring hesitantly at the Red base. If this was what happened to the people who managed to get outside, then just how much did the Red base match its name now? In other words, would he actually recognize any of the remains he was gonna find in there?

Thankfully for his stomach, the inside of the Red base was still clean. Untouched, even. Hey, there was the money Lucky had thrown away earlier! He supposed he wanted it now; with nobody left alive, he was gonna need the taxi fare.

So, going off his evidence, Lucky could finally put together his version of what had happened: Everyone else was captured after waking up, or possibly woke up to Toffee capturing them, and that blood puddle outside was what happened to the escapees. The one thing he could potentially thank Toffee for. No "friends" to interrupt his self training.

"Okay... badger person, just don't get too handsy..." Church said as he subtly moved a few inches away from Eric, certainly not a fan or the vibes he was giving off. Those of you who had decided to follow church would be met with a long trek of snow and general blistering cold, but you eventually did make it to a building in the distance. The building was a small, rectangular prism. It was painted white, with a few flights of stairs circling around it.

"Alright... I'm hoping that these guys will at the very least remember me. But, in case they don't, and these assholes are complete idiots so that very well might be the case, then we need a backup plan. Any of you got any ideas?" Church whispered to you guys as he knelt behind a rock, out of sight from the watchtower.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Chungchangching Chungchangching @ChurchGroup

As Celty opted to wander off on her own, she would find...

350px-H5G-SPNKr.png

A missile launcher! And it looked fully loaded, too! Upon lifting the no doubt strenuous piece of machinery up, she would no doubt notice a few buildings in the distance. The question was, did she follow them? Or did she head back and join one of the other groups?

Meanwhile, as Lealan opted to explore the cliffs, she would find what looked like a shiny, silver object at the end of it. It looked dangerous, and she would be taking her chances by venturing that far to the edge... but the reward definitely seemed like it could at least be worthwhile.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Ineptitude Ineptitude @Explorers

Back with Red Team, those of you who decided to venture out to the specific bases would find some... interesting sights. As Lana peered through the window, she would find a group of Blue Soldiers in her base. All of them were chanting in unison,

"KILL THE REDS! KILL THE REDS! KILL THE REDS!" They also all seemed to be speaking in very high pitched voices, almost sounding like a bunch of literal children.

Meanwhile, as Odessa and Narancia and peered through the window of the opposite base, they would see a similar group of Red Soldiers. The Red Soldiers also were talking in high-pitched, child-like voices, though they were chanting a different phrase,

"WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE! WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!"

One thing to note was that both teams appeared to be protecting flags of some sort.

SheepKing SheepKing Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @Bases

Meanwhile, in the midst of Red Riding Hood's existential crisis during her expedition, she would feel her feet thump against something... hard. When she were to look down, she would find that her foot had hit not a rock, but...

Gksjcb2.png

A Dead Body!

At least it was a Blue Soldier, and not a Red, right?

BoltBeam BoltBeam

Lana

I peered through the window to see if anyone was inside and saw a bunch of blue team members chanting about killing the reds. I’m a red right...? I gulped a bit and felt like going inside was no longer a good idea. The other side of me had a different idea though that I was not a fan of at all... almost as if I had no control of my body I picked up a nearby rock and smiled deviously. Before I knew it I reeled my arm back and tossed the rock at the other side of the base. I guess I was trying to have it make enough noise to lure the blues out of the base.

“The little shits sound like children so they must have fuckin’ tiny brains like children! HA! I’m a fuckin’ genius!”
I quickly hid behind a nearby rock waiting to see if any of them came out.

"All right, Toffee..." Lucky growled at a stack of potato sacks, crates, and other items about Toffee's height. "Time to do what I should have done when we met!" He held a grenade between his nubs, hastily pulling out the pin with his teeth. Unfortunately, with no fingers to hold it in place, it merely tumbled out of his grip, landed with a little puff of dirt between his feet, and ignited.

"YAAAAAAAAAH!" While he wasn't killed, Lucky did end up Frenching the dirt, and his boxers came clean off. "Toffee" was still standing there, smirking at him.

"Rusty, aren't we?" His friend snarked.

"Yeah, yeah..." Lucky simply grabbed another grenade, and tried again, this time winding up his throw. He did get better results this time; The grenade fell out of his nubs and landed behind him, blasting him straight into Toffee's chest. At least he knocked the decoy over?

”What the hell?! Are we in some sort of twisted game of capture the flag!?”

A devious idea came into her mind.

”Wonder what happens if I take the flag? That would be enough to get things rolling!”

with that she aims her blaster rifle at some place away from the base and shoots. Just to see what these Reds will do!

captain price.jpg
Blue Team
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @SidewinderGangGang​

Price made it to the other room and braced. He didn't know how large the explosion was going to be, but it sounded like it was gonna be big. He waited, and waited, and waited... but nothing came. John looked out and saw the large, scary-looking man finishing up eating the explosion. He had lost most of his hair, and belched. "Fuckin' hell.."

Once he pushed it down his throat, Price walked out to help confront O'Malley. He trained his gun on the A.I., but there were too many people around. Tex put the gun to his head. Finally, they can finish this asshole. She just has to pull the trigger. Why didn't she pull the trigger? Why did she talk- and now he's gone. Probably jumped to another helmeted mind. "What was that?!" he approached Tex and where O'Malley used to be. "You don't fucking talk to the man you're planning on killing. Now he's gone." And here Price was thinking Tex wasn't an idiot. Sure, it might have been a lapse in judgement. But in John's line of work, a lapse in judgement costs lives. And this, most likely will. You can't claim to be the best around and then put personal grudges over getting the job done.

Church signaled for Sarge to let them out, and one by one they left Caboose's mind. When Price got out, he sat on the ground, rubbing his temples. "Shit.." Getting your head knocked around and then electroshocked is not conducive to a healthy brain. The Reds and Blues were yelling at each other, but John didn't much care. It's not like either side did anything too useful, sans a few members here and there. Of course, it was also the damn child on the Red Team that tried to blow everyone's ass to kingdom come. He'd chew her out if his head didn't hurt so much. When his head started setting straight, he joined Blue back inside their base as the Reds left to theirs.

And then, because you can't get any proper rest in this god forsaken canyon, multiple shots were heard outside. Though, he didn't recognize the sound. Not like any gun he's heard, but at this point, it isn't surprising. Price walked across the canyon to investigate with the others, and the same old bickering ensued. Of course, then Sarge pointed his shotgun at Tucker, which led to a lot more gun pointing. Price? Backed away. He got into cover before training his weapon on the Reds, just in case. This might have just saved his life, as an aircraft flew overhead and strafed the group. Tucker got hit, and a collection of others were killed by the strange bullets coming from the strange craft. The pilot? O'Malley.

He landed on Red Base, and a conversation ensued. It seems like this O'Malley isn't as much a threat to the universe as a threat to those immediately around him, despite his goals at ruling everything. He stole a Spanish helmet called Lopez and promptly fucked off into the portal, and now they have to follow him. Though he doesn't seem competent enough to be a major threat, he'll still end up killing more people. Besides, it's better than staying in this canyon. Going through a portal might not help John's headache, but he'll be fine. He's gone through worse. So, once it came time for the Blues to go, he followed them through.

First thing Price noticed: it was cold. Really cold. The air bit his skin and nipped at his throat. That, and there were no Reds around, which thankfully means no explosion child. Even if she doesn't have her power anymore, she would be hell to work with. Must have taken them to different places. He readied his assault rifle, after having lost his original equipment, looking around. Ice, snow, cliffs. Some bases in the distance. Then, Price looked up, towards the sky. What he saw, he could barely believe. "I'm.. I'm in space. On another planet. On a fuckin' ring-world," he said to himself. Price stood, not sure what to do with his legs anymore, looking at the ring and the unfamiliar sky behind it. "Oh, my mates are never gonna believe this."

John tore his gaze from the stars, focusing on the new area they found themselves in. Sidewinder, Church called it. He suggested a few places to start, and Price nodded. "Right, right." He walked over to Church, and moved out with them to the outpost.

Church briefed them on the situation. They need a backup plan in case they don't remember him, essentially. He knelt down with him, taking a peek at the tower, then getting back behind the rock. "Since I don't trust everyone here not to antagonize them, I suggest you go up alone first. If they remember you and are friendly, then you call us over. If not, then that armor of yours should protect you from whatever shots they manage to land as you get back over here. As for a backup plan... I'm working on it. When we hear the shots, we'll retreat. If they have the same armor as you, no way we're winning in a firefight. We'll have to figure something else out if we really want to get in there."

1582479761821.png
Megumin | Red Team | CS | Previous Post

After jumping into the next portal, Megumin took to laying down on the grass. A drooling smile was plastered on her face alongside dazed eyes, despite the fact she almost killed everyone. Oh, no, in fact she even seemed proud of herself, mumbling something along the lines of "Explosion..."

@Red_Team

1582480689433.png
Corvo Attano | Blue Team | CS | Previous Post

So, O'Malley somehow survived an explosion that big? An explosion that would've killed everyone here if the red-eyed man from before hadn't eaten it? Not much later, they were all pulled out of Caboose's mind, waking in the familiar base. A quick stretch of his hand showed that their powers were gone again, probably for good thanks to whoever casted that explosion.

Plot stuff happened, people died, and now they were portal hopping after O'Malley.

As soon as Corvo hopped through the portal, his nose and ears stung in the wind. Sidewinder, as it was called, seemed to be similar to the situation in Blood Gulch, except with snowfall. The outpost sounded like a good place to start, especially in a climate such as this. "Alright, lead the way." Corvo followed the group to the outpost. Price's plan was good start, but he wasn't sure if Church's armor could sustain concentrated fire from soldiers armed with the same equipment. "In case they aren't as friendly as you say..." Corvo reached into his pocket, pulling out some grenades. "Then we leave them behind in a cloud of chaos while we retreat. After that, we could try sneaking in."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore jigglesworth jigglesworth @Peeps_with_Church​

Lealan would not be delayed at all by the danger of the cliffs, her greedy nature would demand she take the loot! "Heck yeah, f-f-f-free Treasure!" Lealan would take a moment to force down the shivers and would cautiously move to retrieve the silver object, experience guiding her along the safest path forward. Upon grabbing the item, she would make her way back to more stable ground.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Red_Team

Llen had somehow managed to survive death in the dram thingamajig... only for unknown bs plot stuff later to reveal O'malley had possessed Doc, and also decapitated Lopez.

"Goddamnit! Why couldn't you have taken Griff instead?!"

Seconds later, He shot several people dead before escaping into a portal. Another truce was made as Llen followed Red Team to rescue Lopez.

As if feeling a sense of deja vu, Llen looked at the unfamiliar area, before hearing the dreaded sounds of voices she would panic over.

"EVERYONE, RUN!!! F*CKING RUN!!!"

A battle between competitive noobs was about to happen... and she wanted to get out before they got slaughtered by both teams full of 10 year old idiots.

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

Deathly Territory

Meanwhile, in the midst of Red Riding Hood's existential crisis during her expedition, she would feel her feet thump against something... hard. When she were to look down, she would find that her foot had hit not a rock, but...

Gksjcb2.png

A Dead Body!

At least it was a Blue Soldier, and not a Red, right?
Red Riding Hood saw the body she had kicked - albeit aimless - and immediately yelped in surprise when she looked down to see this dead body now before her - though it was already lifeless prior, stepping back. "Hey, what the-?!" She vocalised her blatantly obvious fear as her boot would kick off the body itself. "Some welcoming this is, I'll say... 'Nice to see you', dead guy." She said bluntly and just as vacantly upset as before. Though, seeing the dead body before her, she figured - what if there 'is' something here to help? They're clearly dead, so it won't matter, will it? Red Riding Hood attempted to loot the body for anything of value, with that in mind. She took a moment to use the water bottle she still has in an attempt to cool herself off and generally relax, 'before' she tried to search the body.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Send help (self-wroth problems), is generally not OK
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, water bottle (2/4 uses left), sniper rifle, pistol (X2), grenade (X3), throwing knife (X10)
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: Dead body was found
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM)
Mentions: None
Nearby/In Group: @UnknownBases

Last edited:
Flashback:

After exiting Caboose’s mind, Sora awakens to see he’s back in the real world. “I’m back at the desert, did we get O’Malley?” Sora sees Rex slowly waking up and goes to see if he’s still well. “You ok?” “Never better. What about O’Malley?” “Not sure.”

The two stand in silence for a moment listening to the red and blue teams bicker again. Before discussing what they saw each other doing back in Caboose’s mind, they leave and go outside. “So how did that huge explosion happen, did I do something wrong?” “No, that wizard/mage girl or whatever she was, did it even though I told her not to. Luckily it was stopped before you and a bunch of others were toast. It’s like she didn’t care at all!” “Calm down, Rex. While I’m not happy we couldn’t have died because of her actions, we’re at least alive. That’s the bright side right?” “Yeah, I still want to give that girl a piece of my mind when I see her again, if she ever wants to get out in the big world or if she’s on another team when all this is over and we happen to be on the same team as her again, she’s gotta learn to be careful not to do the bad guy’s job for them.” “....good point.” Sora doesn’t like how Rex is pent up, but fully understands the situation.

Still, there wasn’t much left to talk about now except their powers abilities. “So, how are you able to make those huge machines?” “My nanites. Little machines in my body, everyone has them, or “had” them where I’m from.” “Okay. But how does that work?” “No clue, but long story short, I got them in a freak accident and I’ve been using them to help people ever since. I can make giant hands, swords, motorcycles, wings, nunchucks, override machines, recharge machines, I can tell my machines to do or make anything I want, basically. Pretty cool huh?” “Is it cool? That’s awesome!” “I know, if I had a nickel for every time I heard that. So what about you? What was up with the magic key?”

Sora is a little hesitant to reveal the secrets of the keyblade, as he’s faced countless people who tried to get their hands on it’s power, but felt like he could trust Rex and whispers it to him. “I won’t say much but it’s called a keyblade.” “So by keyb-“ Sora stops Rex before he says anything “Whisper, I don’t know who’s listening in.” Rex whispers back “So when you say keyblade, is it a key sword that can unlock everything?” “Yes, it can, anything you can think of” “cool” Their conversation ends just in time as Sarge gathers them to go back to base, and you know the rest.

Flashback end:

Sora and Rex find themselves chatting it up while taking in the nice, lush, peaceful environment that looks like the gulch except it’s not. “So this is where all the color and animals went.” Rex remarks. “[Sniffs in, and breathes out.] This is a place I can get used to. I wonder if we can just relax for awhile?” “Great minds think alike my key bashing friend.” “I’m gonna take a look around the place. We’ll meet up back here at this base.” “Can do.” Rex gave a thumbs up. A few minutes after the two split up, Rex saw Megumin, the “wizard/mage girl” who almost blew everyone up. “Ahem!” Rex voiced while poking the girl taking a nap. “Can I have a word with you?”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore StaidFoal StaidFoal

Last edited:
F97A93C1-C16B-4274-BD66-F06341B32B4F.jpeg
Narancia Ghirga

“The hell?”

Utter confusion bloom on Narancia’s face at the display as he lowered his pistol to get a better look at the display. It was like pure tribalism at its utter finest! But what did they even mean? Protect their house from what? Most likely whoever the Blues were but that still left many, many, questions floating around in the boy’s head. What even were these people? As Narancia examined them, he’d notice that the Odessa girl from earlier had decided to tag along with him, which would have been perfectly fine if it weren’t for her, for god knows why, deciding that it’d be the greatest grand oidea to fucking shoot her gun for god knows why, most likely giving away their presence. Quickly Narancia would attempt the slap the gun out of her hand, along with shouting, “What the fuck are you doing!? You trying to get us killed!?” Unlike her, Narancia shared no interest instigating anything between them and the other guys. Sure, they looked to not even be as smart as rocks but doing the exact thing that’d make it mandatory for them to ‘protect their house’ seemed like the dumbest idea considering that those assholes had the very likely possibility of being armed. Well, what wasdone had been done so all Narancia could do was adapt. Quickly he’d move away from the window and, if the woman didn’t resist, dragged Odessa out of sight as well. Turning to her with a glare on his youthful face, Narancia attempted to scold the lady.

“Oi! The fuck were you even thinking over there!? It’s all on you if we get into a fight with these assholes! Crazy bitch...”

As he spoke Narancia held his pistol at the ready, prepared if the RedGuys didn’t take so kindly to the unexpected gunfire aimed away from them. Through out his little scolding, Narancia couldn’t help but feel a small bit of deja vu. Sure, Bucciarati, his team’s leader, would have used one or two curses less than him but the general feeling of having to take care of someone else still lingered. Was this what it was like having to take care of the gang? However, there wasn’t much he could do to find the answer to that certain question so Narancia would drop the topic for now. Currently, he needed to make sure that Red guys wouldn’t attack them for their accidental little threat.

Team: Red
Mentioned: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Interacting With: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Current Items:
On Hand-
1. Paper clip (1)
2. Throwing Knife (1)
3. Pistol (1)
4. Silver Plate (1)

Bedsheet Bag-
1. Assault rifle (1)
2. Pistol (1)
3. Ammo
4. Extra Ziplock bags (9)
5. Miscellaneous Food and Water
6. Sandwich

"That son of a bitch even stands over me as a sack of fucking potatoes!" A badly burned, scraped, and filthy Lucky stormed into Doc's office after about an hour of failures with various weaponry. Somehow, even the one shot he didn't entirely miss just barely singed Toffee. Once again, however, his anger quickly turned to bewilderment. The office was empty. Apparently, even Doc needed to be captured. So much for "I'm just a medic" getting him out of any situation. Well, whatever. He bandaged his own nubs before, and he would do it again. While he was at it, he also looked around for an MRI scanner or X-Ray, as he was still unconfident that he didn't get brain damaged. Especially not after his performance out there.

Alas, it dawned in him that he had no idea what either machine would look like. Unable to find what he wanted, Lucky stepped back out into the gulch, still carefully checking if anyone was around.

"Coast is still clear...what do you think Toffee is doing to them?" His friend asked.

"Horrible things." Lucky answered bluntly, folding his arms. "But it serves them all right for crossin' me."

"What do you mean, 'them ALL'?" The friend was unamused. "Oh, so NOW it's okay if Lana dies. I get it."

"Lana was manipulatin' me, with those big eyes, and that smile." Lucky snapped back. "As I explained to her, this is what war entails! People gotta die, and she is one of those people." His ears sank. "Despite how hard I tried to keep her from her fate...." Funny how one conversation on a plane would lead to him literally putting her in the crosshairs of some reptilian mastermind. She didn't even know how to fire a gun, and she would surely perish by one. The irony was stunning, but Lucky shook out of it. "She manipulated me into guardin' her, and it backfired. Simple as that. You know what? I don't even have to worry about it anymore, so let's just get back to shit!"

As he stalked down the path, he hung on what he said. Just how did Lana really, honestly feel about how the way things played out? Was she really as naïve as she seemed? If she was manipulating him, was she angry at him for failing her? Was their final conversation one last, desperate attempt to get him to let her tug him around? Did she curse him on her dying breath? It was a cold curiosity that occupied his headspace, one that would probably never be satisfied, not until his own passing.

With nobody around to kill him, he decided to satisfy his boredom instead. Maybe they had TV around here. Maybe he could relive his final moments at home by watching Duck Dynasty. Maybe his face would appear on the news. Maybe Steve Harvey was dealing with some real idiots today.

Now knowing that the Red base was safe to enter, Lucky invited himself into what was Sarge's room, and looked around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back